62 Reviews for Just Wright Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)
Photobooth (1)
61 Just Wright Entertainment Reviews

Brian was the best! I can't say enough good things about him. Having a good DJ is so important to your wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better one! Everything went so smoothly, from beginning to end. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation

Brian Wright was an absolute DREAM DJ. We live in central Pennsylvania, and our wedding was in New York. He worked closely with us to learn what songs we wanted, when we wanted them played, and what songs we DIDN'T want (Blurred Lines is a problematic song and we all know it). He played the versions we wanted, and he really read the room. People were dancing until the very end.

He also did the sound for our ceremony, and it was at the perfect volume for everyone to hear our vows, but not be overwhelmed by the sound.

Brian is an absolutely wonderful DJ and person. He will have you cracking up on the phone, or in person. He is a wonderful person to work with. My husband and I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was absolutely wonderful!! He took the time to get to know us and find out what would make our day special. He was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with. At the reception, he knew how to read the crowd and get everyone up and dancing. We had so much fun!! He was essential for keeping the flow of the night and facilitating an awesome party. We could not be more thankful and would recommend Brian to anyone!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brian was excellent on our wedding day and leading up to it. I would recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian is amazing! He was so organized, helpful and accommodating throughout all of our planning and the wedding day. Our family and friends loved him, he played great music and was involved in the party all night long. If you are looking for a fun, easy going DJ who is great at his job look no further, Brian is your guy.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian did a great job!! We hired him four years ago for our first daughters wedding, and just this past July 2017 for
our next daughter's wedding and both times we were very happy with the job he did. Most important both receptions were great, and everyone was dancing and having a great time. He is greatly responsible for people enjoying themselves at the reception, and he always does a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was amazing! Great job, our guests had an amazing time and he was spot on!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/14/17, 1 Review

Hi Brian!

We just wanted to thank you so much for your amazing organization and help at our wedding!!! It would not have gone so smoothly without you. Your professional and fun attitude kept a smile on our faces and we really just appreciate your work.

All the best :)

Devan and Thacher

Profile Picture Devan, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I originally worked with Brian at a wedding and loved his cooperation and attention to detail. I knew I had to have him as a DJ at my own wedding. He went above and beyond in making sure everything ran smooth, from the ceremony to reception. I can't wait to work with him in the future and refer many clients to him!

Profile Picture Cassi, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Brian was fantastic to work with. When we first met Brian, he offered us suggestions we hadn't even thought of. His insite to how our venue set for the ceremony and reception was very helpful. When we met, we shared our ceremony music with Brian. Brian noticed it was only 3 minutes long and without our asking, he remixed it so the song was extended. He made sure the song wouldn't end short during my processional. My mom was impressed! Inside, he matched our color with the uplighting. Blue during cocktails and candle light during dinner & the music blinked while we danced! His kept the dance floor packed all night. Our bridal party was so impressed he said all our names correctly during introductions. They weren't easy! My sister already booked him for next year! We can't wait to see him again in 2018! Thanks Brian. You really are genuine.

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Great service! He was so responsive and all the guests loved him.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just Wright Entertainment is all that and more. Brian was extremely helpful and helped guide us through all the wedding reception details. He was more than a DJ, he really was an entertainment director for us. On our wedding day he knew the order of everything better than us and helped keep the day right on track. He pronounced everyone's name correctly and kept the dance floor packed. We chose Amber Uplight color through dinner then the lights beat to the music the rest of the night! His photo booth was a blast and we just received all the pictures on a thumb drive from him. My sister chose him on the spot for her wedding next year. Thanks for helping make our day!!!

Profile Picture Steve, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Brian made our day perfect! He helped us with all the small details that we had no idea were so special. The dance floor was always full. He really knew how to read the crowd.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Brian is the best in the business. His personality is perfect for the DJ world and he's super passionate about what he does. His pricing is affordable and definitely worth every penny, we would have paid more for his services. Our day included outdoor services for our outdoor ceremony as well as indoor music to dance the night away. Brian answered all of our questions and made the planning process easy. He was flexible with our changes... some of which were days before the event. Brian came dressed professionally and worked along side our other vendors to make sure the day went smoothly. He truly does his best to make sure that your special day is all about you. I would 100% recommend him.

Profile Picture User5437041, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

We are so happy we chose Brian to DJ our wedding! He was very accommodating (enabling us to do both an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception), very professional (dressing to match the attire of the wedding), and a genuinely nice person who truly cared about our needs and vision for the wedding (and made it all happen). We received so many compliments on Brian and the music selection - everyone had a spectacular time. We even had to shift the schedule forward a bit resulting in a much larger window for dancing, but everyone was on the dance floor the ENTIRE time! One thing we want to note is for our ceremony we did not have access to power, but he was able to bring his battery-operated speakers (a major selling point for us) which worked flawlessly. The price for his DJ services was extremely reasonable, and we are convinced we would not have found a better price for the same (or even remotely close to the same) quality of service. He went above and beyond; we highly recommend Brian!

Profile Picture Matt & Megan, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were very fortunate to have Brian DJ our wedding. Just Wright Entertainment was the last major "vendor" that we booked and for a while I was afraid that we weren't going to find what we were looking for. And then my father-in-law found Brian and it was the icing on the wedding planning cake! Not only did Brian accommodate our musical requests, he did a phenomenal job of reading the crowd and selecting the right song at the right time. We had so many compliments from our wedding guests on the DJ!

Profile Picture User7499950, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian did an amazing job on my day. He played all the music we wanted, plus went with the feel of the crowd. We all had a great time!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian went above and beyond with his communication, music editing, and hospitality. Aside from his professionalism, we chose him because he made a concerted effort to make the lead-up to the wedding as stress-free as possible. He also placed a high priority on directing guests and having them feel comfortable during the reception.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was by far the best DJ we could have had at our wedding!! He came highly recommended to us from a friend, and I was so glad that we used him. From the moment that we contacted him, he was enthusiastic about working with us and was eager to learn about us as a couple, and what sort of music we enjoyed. For us, it was the time her took to really get to know us that meant so much. Brian made the entire process stress-free, and assured us that on the day of the wedding he would make sure the night ran smoothly, and that is exactly what he did!!! I have been to a few weddings where no one leaves their tables to dance, which was a fear of mine, but I was amazed at how Brian got everyone at our wedding up and dancing!! I think a DJ really sets the mood for a wedding, and Brian made it such an unforgettable night that we're still receiving compliments on how fun it was :) To anyone having a wedding, Just Wright Entertainment is the way to go!!! Brian is such a kind individual who will take the time to get to know you, and who really takes into account what sort of music YOU and your family would like to hear at your wedding. He went above and beyond what any other DJ would have done, and we are SO glad that we used him!!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian Wright is not only a wonderful person but a wonderful DJ. My husband and I definitely didn't have the most traditional songs but Brian gladly found them all and played them seamlessly throughout the night. He was extremely responsive and open to new ideas. Having someone you trust doing your music really takes stress off when you're getting ready to walk down the aisle. I knew everything was going to be beautiful and it really was. His timing is excellent and he is great at feeling a crowd and knowing what songs to play next. Our guests loved him, we loved him and it honestly doesn't get much better than that.

Profile Picture Perri, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy to have chosen Just Wright Entertainment as our DJ. He supplied top of the line quality of service and respected our choices, as well as suggested creative entertainment options. Just Wright Entertainment isn't just the right choice, it was the perfect choice for our wedding. We thank you, so very much! :)

Profile Picture Adam & Elizabeth, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just Wright Entertainment was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! From the very beginning, Brian was professional yet relatable...making the entire process very easy for us. He gave us a list of things to think about and met with us personally to go over details. He helped us think of things that we would not have thought of on our own, walked us through the timeline of our reception, and coordinated with our photographer and caterer! He was more than willing to stay and play more of our favorite music as the night went on!! He was amazing and sincerely invested in our big day and our guests loved our music!!! Thank you!!!! I hope we can attend a friend's wedding that you DJ!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Brian was awesome!! I will definitely use him again in the future, and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian was phenomenal! He was very helpful as my husband and I were picking out special songs, and wanted to make it as personal as he could for our day. At the wedding, he had the crowd jammin from the start! Once the dance floor got packed, it never stopped. There was never a lull or "down time"... Song after song no one wanted to leave or miss anything! (Including myself) Our night would not have been the same without him!!!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brian was the BEST! He made it so easy to work with him and to the point you didn't have to stress about making sure everything was all set with the dj end of things. The first time we met we pretty much had everything except for a few things but a couple weeks before the wedding he called me and we talked about the stragglers we had. But overall perfect! Would def recommend him. Thanks Brian for all your help!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/18/15, 1 Review