97 Reviews for Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service

Do-Not-Play List (13)
Sound/PA System (11)
Uplighting (9)
Liability Insurance (6)

Oh my god I had such a blast! They were able to mix exactly what I wanted..a tad of Mexican music and todays hits!

Profile Picture User7889043, [Private], 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Robert walk was absolutely the best decision we could have made! Robert acted as both our officiant and our DJ. Our ceremony was filled with heart felt content that made people laugh and cry. The vows Robert had us recite as we did not write our own felt as though they genuinely came from our own hearts. He even played along when we had a strange request to have a beer burro interrupt our ceremony to bring us beers.

For the reception, Robert kept us on track for the the traditional aspects like father daughter dance etc, and also allowed flexibility when I wanted to hear certain songs or even to sign happy birthday to a bridesmaid. I even requested the he play specific songs for line dancing and that he call out the name of the dance for our guests to know. He did great!

Our wedding was nonstop dancing! It was an absolutely amazing night and all our guests have said it was the most fun they have had in a long time!

Thank you Robert! You rock!

Photo for Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service Review
Profile Picture Kacey, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Our experience could not have been better! Fun, incredibly detailed from the very beginning until the end. DJ Robert was beyond amazing. His suggestions were great and not overbearing, he was professional, friendly and knew just what we wanted when we asked for a fun but classy setting. I would hire him again without even thinking twice. If you’re considering hiring him, stop consideringa nd just hire him. I promise you that you will be pleased. The sound was perfect, presentation also perfect. Timing was perfect, he has any song you can think of. Honestly one of my favorite vendors out of everyone hired. Very easy to work with. From the first meeting I was blown away. He is meticulous and detailed in everything he does. Just hire him, you’ll be glad you did!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Mike and the owner Robert were fabulous to work with! Excellent communication and follow up, and they thought of every detail! He played every song I requested and was super nice to my rowdy crowd. Very professional but fun and affordable packages. Robert paired us with the exact Dj that was a perfect fit for what we needed and wanted. I will definitely keep them in mind for any and all future events! Thanks for making our wedding fun and filled with wonderful memories!!

Profile Picture Deseri, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

The BEST decision my husband and I made was to hire ROBERT from Just Weddings DJ service. We met many others but he is one of a kind and top notch!

SO many of our guests said that our wedding was the most beautiful and organized wedding they ever went to and I know that was largely in part to Robert. He was accommodating to meet with and would travel to where I was or always be available via phone. He made a great timeline and ensured he would be there for us all day. This timeline allowed my husband and I to be very personal, true to who we are and share why we selected the people in our wedding party, how him and I first met and our entire love story from the beginning up to the big day. It was so special for Robert to think of doing this and sharing this at our wedding. I never had so many grown men come up to me to tell me that our love story made them cry and that all the details shared made them feel as if they were part of something so special and intimate.

Robert made sure things ran smoothly on our wedding day and he played all the songs we requested for little things like our cake cutting, first dances, to grand entrance and final song. He is a kind man that made me feel completely comfortable to work with and as if we were family. He truly cared about us as people and not just the music. But don't get me wrong...the music was exceptional and got the crowd dancing all night! He went above and beyond to coordinate, help us take pictures with all 20 tables at our wedding and coordinated an entire group picture which was a great way to also get everyone to be on the dance floor right after. He had a great selection of music and if we were ever stuck, he had a library of commonly used wedding songs for certain firsts of the night. I am sad we don't get to see him regularly and throw awesome parties with him all the time but his services were seriously the best. So many people left asking...who was your DJ? HIRE ROBERT! You wont regret it!

Profile Picture Erika , 2/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have been to quite a few weddings and know the importanceif a good DJ. Upon meeting Robert (the owner) me and my fiancé at the time knew he was the right fit for us. From the start you can see his passion for his job. He made us feel important and that he actually cared about us and our wedding. You can tell within the first five minutes of meeting him that he is an amazing DJ. Fast forward to the wedding day and we could not be more satisfied. He exceeded our expectations. He did a “Love Story” for us right before our first dance which detailed everything in our relationship that led up to the wedding day which was nice for people to know especially those who live out of town and didn’t see our relationship grow and flourish. I recommend that package for your wedding day. Robert kept the night flowing great and he engaged our guests better than I’ve ever seen any DJ before. He is very professional and takes his job very serious. We couldn’t be more happy. Thanks Robert!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so grateful to have found Robert through The Knot! One of the most important things to me on my wedding day was the music. I knew that I wanted all of my guests on the dance floor the entire night and Robert was able to do just that! His motto, "feel like a guest at your own wedding," could not be anymore true! He was the perfect coordinator the entire night. From our ceremony music, to introductions, first dance, father/daughter, mother/groom, everything was absolutely seamless! When we first met, he was by far the most professional and organized DJ out there. His years of experience definitely shined through and that's why I was so confident in having him as a DJ at our wedding. He was always available by text or phone and his response time was so fast! He made amazing recommendations and was even able to accommodate when we had SUPER LAST MINUTE changes. We let him know what kind of music we enjoyed and wanted to play and he nailed it! He's even great of feeling and reading the energy of the crowd, he knew exactly what to play and when to play it! His set up was so awesome too! The uplighting complimented the music so well and the speakers were phenomenal! The system was so clear and we loved the subwoofers!!! Robert was also able to perfectly explain our Love story and really guided our guests through our journey with us. I smiled, laughed, and cried because his words described me and my husband so perfectly! Even though we had only met Robert once before, he made us feel like family and as we had known him all our lives. Thank you so much Robert! You were exactly what we needed at our wedding and I couldn't imagine our day being as perfect without you as our Disc Jockey! 100000000% recommend! (Kassandra + Javier 11.16.17)

Profile Picture Kassandra, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert is the most amazing man we could have for a DJ! We were so strapped for funding that no other DJ would work for such a low price, but Robert came through for us. He wowed me from the first time we spoke at the bridal expo, and I had my heart set on him from the start. He planned every single detail with us, and even surprised us with his own unexpected flare during the reception. Robert kept us all on time and provided day-of timelines for the other vendors. Who needs a wedding planner when Robert is on top of everything? I will recommend Robert and his crew to everyone getting married, he's the best!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Loved working with Bryce! I would recommend him to any couple in search of a DJ. He was extremely professional, coordinated with our vendors and truly made our wedding special with awesome song selections. We received so many compliments with our DJ, everyone loved his style regardless of age.

Profile Picture Nina, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

I cannot put into words how grateful we are for Robert. He relieved so much of my wedding stress. He was so organized and professional about everything leading up to the wedding and more importantly, he was always available to shoot me a text when I had a question about anything!

We were extremely excited to hear the love story he put together for us and I literally had goosebumps when the day came and we finally heard it.

We had amazing reviews from our friends and family that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and they had never danced more than they had at ours.
I will spend the rest of my life recommending Robert for any future bride I meet. He was worth every penny. Thank you so much Robert. Xoxo

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We searched around for a DJ for our wedding and we interviewed a couple before we met with Robert. From the minute we met Robert, we knew he was the guy for our day!

He was very interested in us. He wanted to know our story, and wanted to know what it was that we wanted from the day.

He is very professional and he is full of ideas that can make the day special, and fun. We were able to relax and enjoy our day without worry.

We didn't want to go and make up a playlist of songs that had to be played. I wanted someone that I could trust would see the room, and play what people wanted to hear and keep them dancing through the night.

Robert did just that. He was prepared for everything that we planned, and he was prepared for everything we didn't think of. Throughout the night he was getting people taking pictures on their phones and then texting them to him so he could forward to us. It was a great way of getting candid shots of people and having them feel like they are very included in the wedding.

In all, I would recommend him for any event. You can relax and know that a professional has everything handled and concentrate on the rest of the day.

Almost everyone that was at the wedding commented on how good the music was. Also, everyone really liked the lighting. His portable LED lights created a great mood for dinner and then a great dancing light that didn't shine right in your face all night long.

The money we spent was worth every penny and I'd do it again in a heartbeat without reservation.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

Robert Walk was extremely professional and organized. He helped us form our entire wedding timeline, which caused everything to go very smoothly with our other vendors. He always responded to our requests quickly and met with us whenever we felt the need to go over wedding details. He was able to customize our song lists and was willing to incorporate all of our requests (tango dance performance, trivia ice-breaker during cocktail hour, songs during each event "garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.". We customized our up-lighting colors, he kept the wedding flowing very smoothly with announcements and song choice according to guest moods and personalities. Overall, Robert added a lot to our wedding experience and we recommend him for your event!

Profile Picture Angelo, 5/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Robert was great. He handled the ceremony and reception like a pro everyone had a great time. The music was great everyone loved it danced all night I highly recommend DJ Robert and Just weddings they were great

Profile Picture Luis, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

I truly can't say enough amazing things about Robert!! He was both our officiant and our DJ, and he made our wedding day such a blast. On top of that, he is so organized and on top of it that he made the day so stress free so we didn't have to worry about anything for even a single second. The first time we met him, he spent an hour and a half talking with us and getting to know us to ensure it was a good fit. He took so much time and care to make sure everything was PERFECT, creating a detailed outline for the day and making sure he spoke with us about all the details to make sure we were happy. My guests raved about him! He kept everything moving along so smoothly and did so many extra things to make the day magical and keep our guests entertained. It's clear that he is passionate about what he does. His song selections were perfect and he knew just how to read the crowd. He does a fantastic job of including guests of all ages to ensure everyone gets out and dances and feels a part of the party! The best thing about Robert is that he truly listens to what you want to make your big day special and he does everything in such a classy way. His motto is to make you feel like a guest at your own wedding and he exceeded that expectation. His focus is 100% on YOU and we would choose him again in a heartbeat. Our day was so lovely and we truly feel we owe that to Robert!

Profile Picture Ellie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

They were the DJ at my daughter's wedding last weekend. They were reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. Great choice of music. Thank you!

Profile Picture User7443271, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMAZING!!! Totally made the day a success. Very professional, over flowing with experience, worked well with me, even in the bridezilla moments, always responsive and caring about my needs.

Profile Picture Shelley, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are so thankful for Robert. He worked to get his services within our budget which is what worried us at first. Every time we spoke with Robert he worked very hard to understand what we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was pretty simple so we didn't have all the bells and whistles that Robert offers. However, he helped us in so many ways. My husband and I did everything for our wedding by ourselves so it was a blessing when we found Robert. He acted as the facilitator of our wedding. Since we didn't have a day of coordinator he helped us with the flow of the wedding. We also loved how organized Robert was. He had a document that explained everything we needed to fill out and all of the music we needed to choose. Because he was so organized it made it very easy to create the wedding we wanted. We loved the way Robert did things during our reception. With his help we were able to take a picture and talk with every guest at our wedding. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we owe a huge part of that to Robert and Just Weddings. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who is having a wedding with any budget size because this company works with you. Thank you Robert!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Robert was the most professional and fun DJ ever! He made the entire process stress free and helped us with timing and event planning. I'd recommend him to anyone getting married or any event! He will create a perfect timeline with detailed step by step instructions making any event run smoothly. He stayed in contact with me and made everything hassel free! Well worth the money! He made the party come alive right after the ceremony was over and everyone at the wedding loved him. I received a lot of compliments about the DJ after the wedding.

Profile Picture Jake, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We found Robert on wedding wire, and right away, his excellent reviews blew us away. After talking on the phone with him, we knew right away that he was the perfect DJ for us. Entertainment was the most important thing to us during our wedding, and Robert absolutely lived up to our high expectations. Robert is so kind, caring, fun, and made us feel so special and important throughout the whole wedding process. He was so organized and on top of things from start to finish. He helped us so much with the other aspects of wedding planning, which was extra important for us since we were planning an Arizona wedding from Texas. We could never have done it all without Robert. We finally met Robert in person a couple weeks before our wedding, and he went over all of the details and timeline with us, which totally put us at ease during such a stressful time. The day of the wedding, we didn't worry a bit about Robert's role. He showed up early, had an extra sound system (we did not ask for one) for our officiant and strings to use during the ceremony, worked with our coordinator at the venue, and made sure everything was ready come wedding time. As soon as the ceremony was over, he was on top of every detail of the reception. He made sure we finished pictures on time, the meal was served promptly, music was just right, and he introduced all of our family and bridal party. He was so accommodating when we weren't ready for certain events, and he never missed a beat when we needed to change up things at the last second. Robert is worth every penny. He is very reasonably priced, and he worked with us to stay within budget when certain things were out of our price range. Robert made sure our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We would hire Robert again and again.

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Robert is amazing! I got married 2 weeks ago, and he made my wedding better than i could have imagined. He is an outstanding dj, with so much experience and great equipment along with very user friendly site. Besides being a dj, he brings his own special touch as a master of ceremonies. He really got to know my husband and i, went above and beyond what any other dj could have even offered. He would have also been an incredible officiant, which i wish i would have hired him as that as well. My wedding coordinator couldn't make it to the wedding, and Robert stepped in that role as well. He is always available for questions or anything you may need. So personsble, felt like he was family. I can't thank him enough for making my day special and worry free. He is worth every penny. Will not disappoint, and that is a guarantee!

Profile Picture Darlene, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I did a lot of research to find the right DJ. We read a ton of reviews and decided to meet with Robert. We loved him from the start. So much so, we had him officiate as well. We really felt that he listened to what we wanted and got to know us personally so he could make our experience unique. The music and the flow of the night went so smoothly and I have yet to hear any complaints. The "love story" he does is really beautiful. It was my moms favorite part. As for officiating my husband and I are of mixed faith so we wanted to incorporate a little from both. He was able to provide a beautiful ceremony while keeping it short and sweet so everyone could get to partying. Robert is a true professional. He is kind and curtious. I would hire him again a million times over!

Profile Picture SARAH, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

DJ Robert was absolutely fantastic. He was professional throughout the whole process from first meeting to last dance at our reception. We couldn't believe how flawless the night went with him coordinating the entire reception. He listened to our wants and executed everything perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ who truly knows how to "make you feel like a guest at your own reception". Hands down the best person for this job. Thank you, thank you Robert- we had a truly fabulous wedding.

Profile Picture Kym, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just Weddings DJ services were wonderful! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! Our guests loved the music. And We felt like guests at our own wedding :). Thank you to Just Weddings!

Profile Picture RoseAnn, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was beyond amazing! His years of experience shined. He is so personable from the very moment you meet him and was so attentive to our wants and needs. He took the reigns and contacted every vendor we worked with to ensure everyone was on the same page and that our special day was perfect, and it was. He collaborated with the event coordinator at our rehearsal and made suggestions that put the extra "fine tuning" perfections to our day come together. Our guests loved him, asked for his information and even out of state guests wanted to know if he travels! He is worth EVERY DOLLAR and I will forever be grateful for his help, professionalism and talent! ROBERT, YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST! If you want your wedding be above and beyond, Robert is your guy!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/23/16, 1 Review