Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service Reviews

101 | Glendale, AZ

101 Reviews for Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service

101 Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service Reviews

Gus · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Oh my god I had such a blast! They were able to mix exactly what I wanted..a tad of Mexican music and todays hits!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much!

Monica · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect DJ for us!

DJ Rob, was so simple to work with! He was able to meet with us and help us out in directing us on where to go to find the perfect songs. He knew the vibe we were going for our guests and picked the perfect songs for the perfect times when needed. He was just all around the greatest DJ for us!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Monica and Rich. I’m certain Rob will be very pleased to read the nice things you’ve said about working with him. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you on such an important day in your life. Best wishes to you and yours. Robert

Julia · Married on 09/29/2018

Robert was truly amazing. I am not even kidding when I say, our wedding would have been a wreck without him. He organizes everything so well, and is so go with the flow. We had so many ridiculous last minute changes in our wedding, and he just took it and rolled with it and it went beautifully. My whole family thought he was amazing, everyone complimented me and my husband on how awesome he was. When the dance floor would start dying out, he would know exactly what to do to get people right back on it. Trust me, this is the dj you want for your wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Julia! You and Chris are an awesome couple with so many warm hearted and wonderful family and friends. I loved our time together. It’s through potential challenging situations that no one anticipates that having an experienced professional can really impact the outcome of a wonderful celebration. And your celebration was exceptional! Thank you for trusting me. Love, Robert
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Robert was the very best! We were initially blown away by his professionalism and organization. The very first question he asked us was what did we want on our wedding day and he did just that and more. He personalized our ceremony, for he was our officiant, MC/DJ, and went above and beyond with pretty much planning out our entire evening and night. Uplighting matched the mood and wedding colors. He played the music that we wanted and provided time for our traditional portion in the ceremony. And he always did as we asked. He did an awesome job and we would definitely and highly recommend him for your wedding day! Our wedding day was our dream and Robert made it that more special and memorable with his touches and giving us the warm fuzzy feeling during our love story. He kept the day about us and our wants were at the center of everything. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Michelle and Jay! It was a pleasure working with the two of you. You’re both so thoughtful and I’m glad I was able to honor all your traditions. It was a special evening filled with personal touches and fond memories that will fill your hearts with joy for many years to come. Thank you for trusting me! Robert
  • Kelli

Kelli Anderson · Married on 09/09/2018

It was a Fairy Tale

Have you ever just been amazed from the start of something? Right out the door, Robert Walk blew our minds. He is so incredibly professional and kind that you almost think that what you are experiencing can't possibly be real. To say this man and his company are "thorough" would be an understatement.
    To start, he didn't just settle for a phone call, the day we contacted him, he met with us, I knew right then and there that this was the start of something great. He wanted to KNOW us, right from the beginning, no promises of purchase, no guarantees that he would make a sale, he just genuinely wanted to know who we were as people. This was one of those rare instances where you knew you were dealing with a real person of caliber.
    The service you receive is everything you can hope it can be on your wedding day. He was ready with our music, he drove all the way to Sedona, AZ and was HOURS early, he set up in three different locations to play music, and had the CLEAREST best sounding, top of the line, equipment we could have hoped for. He even lit up the trees around our dance floor, and the lights changed color and kept beat with the music. This one touch alone would have made me hire his company, because it really made our outside venue glow like we were in a ballroom. He guided our whole wedding day flawlessly, honestly, if anything went wrong, we have no idea because Robert made sure it got handled, even if it had nothing to do with music/hosting. Hiring Robert was the best investments we could have made in our wedding. This is not a DJ who is going to sit behind his booth all night collecting a pay check for minimal effort, he is going to be the friend running your wedding for you so you don't have to worry.
    If you want a fairy tale wedding, a no worries experience, someone who will do all your schedule execution for you, Just Weddings is the Vendor to get!! You absolutely CAN NOT go wrong with them. What are you waiting for? Call them!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service 1

Brooke · event on: 06/02/2018

Robert was amazing! He met with us multiple times prior to our wedding to ensure that everything was exactly how we wanted it. He offered great suggestions that the crowd loved. Other then his positive and up-beat attitude, the biggest reason we chose Robert was because not only was he capable of being a DJ, but he assured us that he would coordinate with all other vendors throughout the night. Then night of the wedding was absolutely beautiful. He did a lovely job at making sure my husband and I were okay and ensured we had everything we needed. He played all the music we wanted and the party loved him. What makes him the perfect DJ is that he loves what he does, he’s organized and genuinely cares about the service he gives and the people he is working for. We are so happy with our choice in DJ and wouldn’t of had it any other way. Thank you so much :)

Sent on 06/21/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Brooke! The party was amazing, your family and friends are amazing and of course, you and Ryan are amazing! You were a joy to work with and I believe we made the last celebration at Sassi unforgettable for everyone! Thank you for choosing me. All the best to you and yours. Love, Robert

Kacey · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Robert walk was absolutely the best decision we could have made! Robert acted as both our officiant and our DJ. Our ceremony was filled with heart felt content that made people laugh and cry. The vows Robert had us recite as we did not write our own felt as though they genuinely came from our own hearts. He even played along when we had a strange request to have a beer burro interrupt our ceremony to bring us beers.

For the reception, Robert kept us on track for the the traditional aspects like father daughter dance etc, and also allowed flexibility when I wanted to hear certain songs or even to sign happy birthday to a bridesmaid. I even requested the he play specific songs for line dancing and that he call out the name of the dance for our guests to know. He did great!

Our wedding was nonstop dancing! It was an absolutely amazing night and all our guests have said it was the most fun they have had in a long time!

Thank you Robert! You rock!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service 2

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Kacey and Nick! I’m so glad you’re happy. Everything turned out wonderfully! Working with you was a joy. Thank you for sharing your story with me so I could share it with your family and friends. I hope our paths cross again. Best wishes and Gods blessings! Love,, Robert

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2018

Our experience could not have been better! Fun, incredibly detailed from the very beginning until the end. DJ Robert was beyond amazing. His suggestions were great and not overbearing, he was professional, friendly and knew just what we wanted when we asked for a fun but classy setting. I would hire him again without even thinking twice. If you’re considering hiring him, stop consideringa nd just hire him. I promise you that you will be pleased. The sound was perfect, presentation also perfect. Timing was perfect, he has any song you can think of. Honestly one of my favorite vendors out of everyone hired. Very easy to work with. From the first meeting I was blown away. He is meticulous and detailed in everything he does. Just hire him, you’ll be glad you did!

Deseri · Married on 02/10/2018

Dj Mike and the owner Robert were fabulous to work with! Excellent communication and follow up, and they thought of every detail! He played every song I requested and was super nice to my rowdy crowd. Very professional but fun and affordable packages. Robert paired us with the exact Dj that was a perfect fit for what we needed and wanted. I will definitely keep them in mind for any and all future events! Thanks for making our wedding fun and filled with wonderful memories!!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Deseri! Mike will be very happy to read your review. Sounds like you had quite a party! I know you had an extensive song list and I'm glad Mike nailed it! Call on us anytime! My best to you and Orlando! Robert (and DJ Mike)
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 02/09/2018

The BEST decision my husband and I made was to hire ROBERT from Just Weddings DJ service. We met many others but he is one of a kind and top notch!

SO many of our guests said that our wedding was the most beautiful and organized wedding they ever went to and I know that was largely in part to Robert. He was accommodating to meet with and would travel to where I was or always be available via phone. He made a great timeline and ensured he would be there for us all day. This timeline allowed my husband and I to be very personal, true to who we are and share why we selected the people in our wedding party, how him and I first met and our entire love story from the beginning up to the big day. It was so special for Robert to think of doing this and sharing this at our wedding. I never had so many grown men come up to me to tell me that our love story made them cry and that all the details shared made them feel as if they were part of something so special and intimate.

Robert made sure things ran smoothly on our wedding day and he played all the songs we requested for little things like our cake cutting, first dances, to grand entrance and final song. He is a kind man that made me feel completely comfortable to work with and as if we were family. He truly cared about us as people and not just the music. But don't get me wrong...the music was exceptional and got the crowd dancing all night! He went above and beyond to coordinate, help us take pictures with all 20 tables at our wedding and coordinated an entire group picture which was a great way to also get everyone to be on the dance floor right after. He had a great selection of music and if we were ever stuck, he had a library of commonly used wedding songs for certain firsts of the night. I am sad we don't get to see him regularly and throw awesome parties with him all the time but his services were seriously the best. So many people left asking...who was your DJ? HIRE ROBERT! You wont regret it!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Erika and Michael! I have been blessed to work with wonderful couples and what a joy you have been. Thank you for allowing me to share my passion for serving and creating the very personal experience you had envisioned for yourselves and the people you care about most. Touching the hearts of our loved ones on such a special day truly makes my job, a labor of love. Thank you so much! May God bless you and yours. Love, Robert

Chris · Married on 12/29/2017

I have been to quite a few weddings and know the importanceif a good DJ. Upon meeting Robert (the owner) me and my fiancé at the time knew he was the right fit for us. From the start you can see his passion for his job. He made us feel important and that he actually cared about us and our wedding. You can tell within the first five minutes of meeting him that he is an amazing DJ. Fast forward to the wedding day and we could not be more satisfied. He exceeded our expectations. He did a “Love Story” for us right before our first dance which detailed everything in our relationship that led up to the wedding day which was nice for people to know especially those who live out of town and didn’t see our relationship grow and flourish. I recommend that package for your wedding day. Robert kept the night flowing great and he engaged our guests better than I’ve ever seen any DJ before. He is very professional and takes his job very serious. We couldn’t be more happy. Thanks Robert!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Chris! After 34 years as a DJ, I'm always learning and looking for new ways to give wonderful people like you and Shaylyn, as well as your family and friends, an unforgettable experience. Sharing your Love Story is one of the best ways I'm able to touch the hearts and create new memories for you and the people you love and care about. Thank you so much! May God bless you and everyone in your life. Love, Robert

Kassandra · Married on 11/16/2017

I am so grateful to have found Robert through The Knot! One of the most important things to me on my wedding day was the music. I knew that I wanted all of my guests on the dance floor the entire night and Robert was able to do just that! His motto, "feel like a guest at your own wedding," could not be anymore true! He was the perfect coordinator the entire night. From our ceremony music, to introductions, first dance, father/daughter, mother/groom, everything was absolutely seamless! When we first met, he was by far the most professional and organized DJ out there. His years of experience definitely shined through and that's why I was so confident in having him as a DJ at our wedding. He was always available by text or phone and his response time was so fast! He made amazing recommendations and was even able to accommodate when we had SUPER LAST MINUTE changes. We let him know what kind of music we enjoyed and wanted to play and he nailed it! He's even great of feeling and reading the energy of the crowd, he knew exactly what to play and when to play it! His set up was so awesome too! The uplighting complimented the music so well and the speakers were phenomenal! The system was so clear and we loved the subwoofers!!! Robert was also able to perfectly explain our Love story and really guided our guests through our journey with us. I smiled, laughed, and cried because his words described me and my husband so perfectly! Even though we had only met Robert once before, he made us feel like family and as we had known him all our lives. Thank you so much Robert! You were exactly what we needed at our wedding and I couldn't imagine our day being as perfect without you as our Disc Jockey! 100000000% recommend! (Kassandra + Javier 11.16.17)

Sent on 11/25/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Kassy and Javi! Thank you so much for allowing me to play a role in your AWESOME wedding celebration! That was an incredible party and so much fun! No one would ever believe that was a Thursday night wedding by looking at your dance floor! There were a lot of happy faces and smiles! It was a pleasure sharing your unique Love Story and setting the stage for a beautiful evening. God bless you! Love, Robert

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2017

Robert is the most amazing man we could have for a DJ! We were so strapped for funding that no other DJ would work for such a low price, but Robert came through for us. He wowed me from the first time we spoke at the bridal expo, and I had my heart set on him from the start. He planned every single detail with us, and even surprised us with his own unexpected flare during the reception. Robert kept us all on time and provided day-of timelines for the other vendors. Who needs a wedding planner when Robert is on top of everything? I will recommend Robert and his crew to everyone getting married, he's the best!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Taylor! For a early Sunday morning wedding, everyone seemed to be having a great time! It's not always about the money, it's more important to find people we enjoy working with. Love, Robert

Nina · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved working with Bryce! I would recommend him to any couple in search of a DJ. He was extremely professional, coordinated with our vendors and truly made our wedding special with awesome song selections. We received so many compliments with our DJ, everyone loved his style regardless of age.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

That's great Nina! Bryce was thrilled to hear you enjoyed yourselves and he loved working with you. Sedona is gorgeous and you're awesome! Best wishes to you and Anthony! Love Robert (and Bryce too!)

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2017

I cannot put into words how grateful we are for Robert. He relieved so much of my wedding stress. He was so organized and professional about everything leading up to the wedding and more importantly, he was always available to shoot me a text when I had a question about anything!

We were extremely excited to hear the love story he put together for us and I literally had goosebumps when the day came and we finally heard it.

We had amazing reviews from our friends and family that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to and they had never danced more than they had at ours.
    I will spend the rest of my life recommending Robert for any future bride I meet. He was worth every penny. Thank you so much Robert. Xoxo

Sent on 09/07/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Jamie and Matt! What a beautiful and fun celebration your wedding was. Sky Ranch Lodge in Sedona is awesome and so are you! Thank you so much for trusting me with such an important day in your lives. I had so much fun sharing your story and keeping your family and friends dancing. Much love, Robert

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

We searched around for a DJ for our wedding and we interviewed a couple before we met with Robert. From the minute we met Robert, we knew he was the guy for our day!

He was very interested in us. He wanted to know our story, and wanted to know what it was that we wanted from the day.

He is very professional and he is full of ideas that can make the day special, and fun. We were able to relax and enjoy our day without worry.

We didn't want to go and make up a playlist of songs that had to be played. I wanted someone that I could trust would see the room, and play what people wanted to hear and keep them dancing through the night.

Robert did just that. He was prepared for everything that we planned, and he was prepared for everything we didn't think of. Throughout the night he was getting people taking pictures on their phones and then texting them to him so he could forward to us. It was a great way of getting candid shots of people and having them feel like they are very included in the wedding.

In all, I would recommend him for any event. You can relax and know that a professional has everything handled and concentrate on the rest of the day.

Almost everyone that was at the wedding commented on how good the music was. Also, everyone really liked the lighting. His portable LED lights created a great mood for dinner and then a great dancing light that didn't shine right in your face all night long.

The money we spent was worth every penny and I'd do it again in a heartbeat without reservation.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Casey and Yolanda! Thank you so much for taking the time before your wedding to share your vision with me...and your sentiments afterwards. It was truly a pleasure working with you! Your kind words of appreciation make all the hard work, dedication and follow through SO worthwhile. I couldn't have done it without your insight and open communication! God's blessing to you and yours. Love, Robert

Angelo · Married on 05/21/2017

Robert Walk was extremely professional and organized. He helped us form our entire wedding timeline, which caused everything to go very smoothly with our other vendors. He always responded to our requests quickly and met with us whenever we felt the need to go over wedding details. He was able to customize our song lists and was willing to incorporate all of our requests (tango dance performance, trivia ice-breaker during cocktail hour, songs during each event "garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.". We customized our up-lighting colors, he kept the wedding flowing very smoothly with announcements and song choice according to guest moods and personalities. Overall, Robert added a lot to our wedding experience and we recommend him for your event!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Angelo and Jasmine! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and thank you for working so closely with me so we could accomplish all the important events that meant so much to you. It really goes by in a hurry, doesn't it? I wish you health, love, and happiness. Love, Robert

Luis · Married on 04/23/2017

DJ Robert was great. He handled the ceremony and reception like a pro everyone had a great time. The music was great everyone loved it danced all night I highly recommend DJ Robert and Just weddings they were great

Sent on 05/01/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thanks Luis! It was so much fun working with you and Christina. Wishing you all the best life has to offer. Love, Robert

Ellie · Married on 04/22/2017

I truly can't say enough amazing things about Robert!! He was both our officiant and our DJ, and he made our wedding day such a blast. On top of that, he is so organized and on top of it that he made the day so stress free so we didn't have to worry about anything for even a single second. The first time we met him, he spent an hour and a half talking with us and getting to know us to ensure it was a good fit. He took so much time and care to make sure everything was PERFECT, creating a detailed outline for the day and making sure he spoke with us about all the details to make sure we were happy. My guests raved about him! He kept everything moving along so smoothly and did so many extra things to make the day magical and keep our guests entertained. It's clear that he is passionate about what he does. His song selections were perfect and he knew just how to read the crowd. He does a fantastic job of including guests of all ages to ensure everyone gets out and dances and feels a part of the party! The best thing about Robert is that he truly listens to what you want to make your big day special and he does everything in such a classy way. His motto is to make you feel like a guest at your own wedding and he exceeded that expectation. His focus is 100% on YOU and we would choose him again in a heartbeat. Our day was so lovely and we truly feel we owe that to Robert!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Ellie and Vitty! You were amazing to work with. You have a way of making everyone around you feel important and special. That is precisely how you made me feel. It was truly a magical day with your family and friends. Thank you for choosing me to share in your wonderful wedding day experience. Love, Robert

Dawn · Married on 11/19/2016

They were the DJ at my daughter's wedding last weekend. They were reliable, personable, very creative and professional in every way. Great choice of music. Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with me. If this is you Frank, I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you and God bless you and yours. Love, Robert

Shelley · Married on 11/05/2016

AMAZING!!! Totally made the day a success. Very professional, over flowing with experience, worked well with me, even in the bridezilla moments, always responsive and caring about my needs.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey Shelley! That was a great party! What an honor it was to officiate for you and Jasenko, then get everyone dancing...all night! I loved the story your dad allowed me to share with everyone before your father daughter dance. Very touching. God's blessings to you and yours. Love, Robert

Mackenzie · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I are so thankful for Robert. He worked to get his services within our budget which is what worried us at first. Every time we spoke with Robert he worked very hard to understand what we wanted for our wedding. Our wedding was pretty simple so we didn't have all the bells and whistles that Robert offers. However, he helped us in so many ways. My husband and I did everything for our wedding by ourselves so it was a blessing when we found Robert. He acted as the facilitator of our wedding. Since we didn't have a day of coordinator he helped us with the flow of the wedding. We also loved how organized Robert was. He had a document that explained everything we needed to fill out and all of the music we needed to choose. Because he was so organized it made it very easy to create the wedding we wanted. We loved the way Robert did things during our reception. With his help we were able to take a picture and talk with every guest at our wedding. Our wedding went off without a hitch and we owe a huge part of that to Robert and Just Weddings. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who is having a wedding with any budget size because this company works with you. Thank you Robert!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Kenzie and Ben! That was one great party! What a beautiful evening, cozy venue and wonderful people. Thank you so much for having me and allowing me to help you accomplish all the things that were important to you. God's blessings on you and yours. Love, Robert

Jake · Married on 10/29/2016

Robert was the most professional and fun DJ ever! He made the entire process stress free and helped us with timing and event planning. I'd recommend him to anyone getting married or any event! He will create a perfect timeline with detailed step by step instructions making any event run smoothly. He stayed in contact with me and made everything hassel free! Well worth the money! He made the party come alive right after the ceremony was over and everyone at the wedding loved him. I received a lot of compliments about the DJ after the wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Jake and Samantha! Thank you for your kind words and for choosing me to provide your ceremony sound and reception entertainment. It sounds like your great flow and stress-free wedding was accomplished. I hope you had as much fun I did. God bless you! Love, Robert
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 07/16/2016

We found Robert on wedding wire, and right away, his excellent reviews blew us away. After talking on the phone with him, we knew right away that he was the perfect DJ for us. Entertainment was the most important thing to us during our wedding, and Robert absolutely lived up to our high expectations. Robert is so kind, caring, fun, and made us feel so special and important throughout the whole wedding process. He was so organized and on top of things from start to finish. He helped us so much with the other aspects of wedding planning, which was extra important for us since we were planning an Arizona wedding from Texas. We could never have done it all without Robert. We finally met Robert in person a couple weeks before our wedding, and he went over all of the details and timeline with us, which totally put us at ease during such a stressful time. The day of the wedding, we didn't worry a bit about Robert's role. He showed up early, had an extra sound system (we did not ask for one) for our officiant and strings to use during the ceremony, worked with our coordinator at the venue, and made sure everything was ready come wedding time. As soon as the ceremony was over, he was on top of every detail of the reception. He made sure we finished pictures on time, the meal was served promptly, music was just right, and he introduced all of our family and bridal party. He was so accommodating when we weren't ready for certain events, and he never missed a beat when we needed to change up things at the last second. Robert is worth every penny. He is very reasonably priced, and he worked with us to stay within budget when certain things were out of our price range. Robert made sure our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We would hire Robert again and again.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Whitney and Lance, thank you so much for the great review. Your wedding, your family and your friends were so much fun! I hope the memories you have from this glorious day will be treasured your entire lives. Thank you again! God bless you and yours. Love, Robert