Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/22/2021

The Best DJ and Officiant!

Robert was such a wonderful DJ and officiant! He made sure the entire process was smooth for us from the weeks before the wedding through our wedding day. He was kind, thoughtful, and considerate of our song choices, and worked with us on creating an organized playlist to ensure our favorite songs were played. He also checked on us throughout the night to make sure we were happy and having fun. We would recommend Robert to anyone looking for a DJ, officiant, or both!
  • Scout
    Scout A. Married on 03/12/2021

DJ Robert Walk is the best!!!

Initially we were not sure if we were going to hire a DJ for our backyard wedding. We are soooo glad we found DJ Robert Walk! He was so friendly and engaging from the beginning. After our first meeting we knew he would be a great fit for our wedding. On the day of he showed up several hours early to set up and test out the sound equipment. He spoke with everyone that was going to speak to make sure they felt comfortable and knew what to do. He kept the event on schedule and did an amazing job managing things while our guests were waiting on food. He even stood at the food truck to pass out food to keep things moving! He was such a blessing to have on our wedding day. After the wedding, people were raving about him! I would absolutely recommend him for any event.
  • Sara
    Sara A. Married on 01/16/2021

Everyone Loved DJ Robert!

We don’t have enough words to describe how amazing of a job DJ Robert did for our wedding. Robert has been a DJ for a few decades and it definitely shows, the evening went off without a hitch thanks to his expertise. We are still hearing from guests how much they loved him! Robert was extremely organized and took all the stress off of us by creating our timeline for the night. He worked with us through 2 venue changes, and a change in cities as well. We had several zoom calls to go over song choices and the roles of specific guests. He incorporated several activities that we wanted, including the telling of our love story, an anniversary and money dance, and our favorite was the Shoelywed game. He was extremely professional and worked with our photographer and videographer throughout the night so they could position themselves accordingly. He also worked with the sound tech through the city for our ceremony music. I couldn’t imagine our wedding with any other DJ, and quite frankly we probably would have been disappointed if we’d gone with anyone else. Thank you Robert!
  • Mary
    Mary B. Married on 12/12/2020

Best DJ for ceremony and wedding

Tony was absolutely fabulous. He took so much time in getting the feel of the event and made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night with all of the other things that go on. Very personable and a lot of fun!
    Tommye G. Married on 10/18/2020

Kind and caring

Robert was amazing. My son and daughter in law chose him for their wedding reception and he went above and beyond the call. When the pastor didn't show Robert was able to officiate the wedding! He truly saved the day. He organized the entire bridal party as well doing a fabulous job as DJ. He was entertaining and engaging as well as kind caring and personable. We loved him and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
    John G. Married on 10/18/2020

DJ saves the day!

t was very obvious that Robert is a seasoned professional. He had prepared thoroughly and was able to deal with significant changes in the event. In fact, he saved the day by offering suggestions that worked so well, no one knew that we were dealing with disastrous shortcomings in our plan.
    He worked well with the young couple and guided them through selecting the music and standard parts that event.
    He was calm, pleasant and helpful when others might have said, that's not what you paid me for."
    He has seen so many weddings that he just flows through his required parts and is willing to step up to offer excellent suggestions to make the day go smoothly.
    We cannot say enough about how much Robert did to "save the day." He was never pushy, but always ready, willing and able to make the entire experience better than we even expected.
    Kate A. Married on 10/09/2020

Dj Robert Walk was amazing to work with!

My husband and I were so nervous about our guests having a good time because we had to downsize for COVID precaution. DJ Robert Walk did an amazing job keeping everyone entertained and definitely got some tears our of friend and family by the wonderful love story he wrote for us. His attention to detail and flexibility to work with ither vendors is amazing!
    Courtney B. Married on 09/19/2020

Robert is the best!

If you are looking for a DJ to absolutely rock your wedding, look no further. DJ Robert Walk is absolutely the best of the best! If I could give more than five stars, I absolutely would. When my husband and I first started looking for a DJ, we knew we wanted someone fun, personable, and that could lead the wedding day. Robert checked off all these things and then some! We first met with Robert to see if he would be a good fit for what we were looking for and without having to even discuss it, we both knew he was the man for the job. We felt so comfortable and so at ease with Robert. He made our DJ dreams come true. He worked with us throughout the year and made the process absolutely seamless. We met through zoom calls (pandemic year am I right?) and made sure he answered every single question and wanted to make sure to hit every single special request we had. On the day of the wedding, he was one of the first people I saw upon arrival to the venue as he was there early to set up and make sure everything went off without a hitch and he did it all with a huge smile on his face. This put me at ease so early on in the day. He not only lead the day but also read the crowd better than I ever could and made sure everyone had a great time and kept everyone dancing. He also worked with all of our other vendors, specifically venue and photographer, to make sure everything flowed perfectly. Two of the most memorable moments of the entire day was walking down the aisle with the special request I had put in about the song and the perfect "Love Story" Robert created during our reception. We could not have imagined a more perfect day and Robert was a HUGE part of it being so perfect. Do yourself a favor and hire Robert for your wedding!!!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 09/10/2020

Everything we hoped for!

Robert is a wonder choice for a DJ! He is so well organized and does everything in his power to make your day special and everything you’ve wanted! I would definitely hire him again for other events!
    Annie W. Married on 04/25/2020

Attentive, Flexible, and Professional

Robert was an absolutely fantastic addition to our wedding. He was first of all extremely professional and was beyond impressive in the customer service department. I had to reschedule my wedding twice due to covid and both times he was extremely flexible and willing to make it work. He is also extremely friendly to work with!! He made every text/email feel like the most important one in the world and I could tell he was truly invested in making our day incredible.
    Robert also really works with you so that the music/vibe is your vision. The music selection for cocktail hour was fantastic and he read the vibe of our group and did great with music for the dance floor.
    Also, I had a planner, but Robert almost acts as a backup planner! He is soooooo detailed, even showed up early to make sure that everything was set up early and in case our live music didn't show up for our ceremony music, he had everything teed up in case he needed to step in!!! Like WOW that is service.
    If you want the vibe of your wedding to be an Old Town Scottsdale night club this probably isn't your stop, but if you are going for elegant, professional, and classic I 500% recommend Robert.
    Thank you Robert for making our day absolutely wonderful!!!!
    Briana K. Married on 02/22/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

DJ Robert Walk is incredible. He is professional yet funny, and really knows how to entertain a crowd. He was so good that my friends got his information and ended up using him at THEIR wedding! He helped keep my mind at ease by helping with the wedding day timeline, and kept everything on track. Please, do yourself a favor and just hire him. You won't be upset you did.
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 02/22/2020

Book them!

Working with Robert and Charlie was great. Very accommodating and professional. Charlie was our DJ for the evening and we couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Annie and Angel, I'll let Charlie know right away how happy you are with the results you received from his dedication and hard work. Thank you for entrusting us with such an important day in your life.
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 11/09/2019

Not Just A DJ, He's Now Family

Got married on November 9th and had the best experience with Robert. There were some barricades that my husband and I had to overcome and at times had to even cancel or original date but he stood by us through it all. From our first meeting we knew he was the one. The energy and chemistry was there 100%. My husband loved him and said he was the one. Originally we weren't going to get Robert to host our wedding because he was already booked so we were going with his associate but I believe things happen for a reason because we ended up switching wedding dates and he was available! I was so happy I made the choice to book him because he was great taking charge of the guests and made our wedding flow amazing! Everyone kept complimenting me on his work and said he did a great job. I have no regrets booking him and since he rode this long 3 year adventure with my husband and I we now think of him as family and not just our DJ!
    Don't look no more, book him now!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Hey Christina, it was a long road, and I can't think of a sweeter couple than you and Nathaniel to take that journey with. Thank you for sticking with me. May God bless you, your family, and your friends. Love, Robert
  • Angie
    Angie M. Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Experience & A Huge Help!

DJ Robert Walk was absolutely amazing to work with starting from the day we met! After our initial meeting, I knew that he was the only one I wanted to handle the reception. Planning a wedding is really stressful, but Robert made us feel at ease and confident about how great our wedding would be! He came with us to the reception venue to help us set up where everything should go, he helped us create the reception timeline (& kept us on track when we were getting distracted during the reception!) and made sure people were on the dance floor the whole night! So many people told us they'd never danced that much before in their lives, and that this was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to - including their own weddings! I know that was in large part to DJ Robert Walk and his amazing talents. I couldn't be more grateful to him for making the best night of our lives even better!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Angie and Joe! I had the best time working with you! You couldn’t have picked a more beautiful evening to get married. The weather was perfect for boat rides, photos l and an outdoor dinner. Everyone was in a festive mood and the party was... off the hook. I hope you enjoyed the video I sent you. Many blessings to you, your family, and your friends. Love, Robert
    Jesse R. Married on 05/18/2019

Worth Every Penny!

I cannot recommend this DJ service enough! We were lucky enough to have Robert officiate our marriage and be our DJ/MC. He was always available if we had any questions and did such an amazing job. He ran the music during the ceremony seamlessly while also officiating and made sure the entire wedding ran smoothly. He really takes a lot of stress off of you so you can actually enjoy your wedding. We received so many compliments on the music and on how well the wedding flowed from beginning to end, and it was all thanks to Robert! I loved all of the extra touches that you can add to your package so you can pay for what you want and nothing you don't. Absolutely worth every penny!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Oh Jesse! Stop it! 😉 You and Angela are so wonderful! I couldn’t have hand picked a better, nicer or more thoughtful couple than the two of you. And what you shared with me about your mother would make any mother proud to have you as a son. Class act! Best wishes and love to you and Angela! Robert
  • Valerie
    Valerie G. Married on 04/27/2019

Hire Robert, you’ll be so glad you did!

Robert was wonderful to work with. He was available when I needed him and made our day even more special. He took the time to get to know us and make our ceremony personal and engaging for our guests. We are so happy we chose him. You will be too. If entertainment, music and fun are important to you then he is the one! We can’t say enough good things about him! WORTH IT

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Valerie! What can I say except... you were absolutely wonderful to work with! What a glorious celebration! Thank you so much for trusting me with your ceremony and reception. I loved sharing your stories. You and Jake were AWESOME! God bless you and yours! Love, Robert
  • Alysha
    Alysha Married on 04/26/2019

This is the most important vendor you will hire!

Looking back at planning our wedding and choosing our vendors, I can officially say the MOST IMPORTANT vendor you will hire is the DJ/MC. Crappy DJ = crappy, sloppy wedding and amazing DJ = stress free, enjoyable, fun night for the bride and groom! Rob was by far the backbone of our entire reception. He kept everyone organized and on track to make the night flow smoothly. We were so impressed at his ability to manage our 130 guests! From our very first meeting with him I knew he was a perfect fit for us. He went far above and beyond our expectations. I have never planned a wedding before (and hope I never have to again ☺) so I had no idea what I was doing. Rob has so much experience and knowledge he helped us construct all the details of the reception like how to properly introduce the wedding party, how much time to allow guests to eat, when to incorporate bouquet toss/garter toss and open dance floor, etc. The list goes on and on. He basically doubled as our Wedding Planner! If you want to actually ENJOY your night, hire Rob. I am forever grateful to him for allowing us to have such an amazing and memorable night. We could not have done it without him.

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you, Alysha! I had so much fun working with you and Cary. From our first meeting and learning about what type of wedding you'd like to have to our meeting at the church to layout the floorplan for your amazing reception. It was a beautiful celebration in every aspect of the word. What a blessing it was that we found each other. It really does make all the difference. Thank you for entrusting me with making your wedding day experience everything you have envisioned. I wish you all the blessings God has in store for you. May they include a happy, loving and long life together. Love, Robert
    Gus Married on 03/09/2019
    Oh my god I had such a blast! They were able to mix exactly what I wanted..a tad of Mexican music and todays hits!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much!
  • Pearl
    Pearl M. Married on 02/24/2019

Highly recommend, as both DJ and Officiant

Robert is an amazing DJ. He read the room so well, and played just the right music. He kept things moving along and worked splendidly with the photographer to get a picture of us with every table. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.
    Robert was also our officiant and the ceremony was incredibly beautiful and well paced. We had a short ceremony and did not write our own vows, so we used the ones he has. They were perfect. He injected just a bit of humor into the ceremony to keep things light which I (and my mascara) appreciated.
    The whole event went off splendidly and Robert had a hand in making that happen. Several guests commented to me in the days after the wedding that the music choices were wonderful, so I want to pass those along; you were amazing, and everyone loved it!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Pearl! It was a sincere pleasure to work with you and John...and what a great party! It was nice bonus for me to see some of the same guests that had attended your sisters wedding a year and a half earlier. Thank you for allowing me to serve you on such a special day in your life. Love, Robert
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 11/24/2018

Best vendor experience!

My husband and I were searching for a DJ who wasn’t cheesy, who created a personal connection with us, and who was amazing at reading the crowd. DJ Robert was exactly that. We could not have found a more perfect fit for our big day. He kept everything on time working with our day of coordinators, he was always smiling and he was extremely flexible. Our guests are still raving about the dance party he created for us that night even two months later. Robert felt like family by the end of the process and we would recommend him to anyone.

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Sarah and Joey! What a wonderful celebration! Thank you for putting your trust in me and for the wonderful review. The feelings are mutual. You feel like family to me too. I can't thank you enough.
    Love, Robert
    Betsy F. Married on 11/17/2018

Great Experience with Just Weddings

Robert was wonderful to work with. He is very organized and makes sure everything is what you want for your big day. He made sure every point of the time was discussed. He made our day perfect. Music throughout the entire day was spot on!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Betsy and Stephen! I enjoyed working with you! I’m so glad it was everything you wanted. Creating a great time and making it happen is what I strive for. You had a wonderful group of family and friends that definitely wanting to have a great time! I simply gave them what they wanted! God bless you and yours! Love, Robert
    Lisa Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Professional

After having no luck in finding a DJ for our short notice backyard wedding, Robert saved the day! He met with me on the day I reached out to him and had the perfect DJ lined up the very next day! DJ Venn was perfect for our wedding. He was on time, professional, fun and flexible! Fabulous experience start to finish

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I’m so glad everything turned out perfectly for you. I’ll let Venn know how happy you are. I know that will make his day. Best wishes to you and Steve! Robert
    Da & Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome DJ

We had always wanted an intimate and elegant wedding, and when we met Robert we knew he was the one to do it. He was very organized and prepared in every meeting, had the timeline prepared from the very beginning, responded super fast to our text messages, and understood our vision perfectly. We had him as our officiant and DJ and did not worry about a single thing on the wedding day. He had every music we wanted (we had a very specific list of classical music to be played at the ceremony that was not super easy to find) and provided a wonderful selection of songs to play during the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. Our guest enjoyed themselves and we enjoyed ourselves just like any guest. Thank you so much Robert!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Danming and Xiaoda, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your intimate and elegant celebration. It was a beautiful affair. All my best to you and yours. Robert
    Monica Married on 10/28/2018

Perfect DJ for us!

DJ Rob, was so simple to work with! He was able to meet with us and help us out in directing us on where to go to find the perfect songs. He knew the vibe we were going for our guests and picked the perfect songs for the perfect times when needed. He was just all around the greatest DJ for us!

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Dear Monica and Rich. I’m certain Rob will be very pleased to read the nice things you’ve said about working with him. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you on such an important day in your life. Best wishes to you and yours. Robert
    Julia Married on 09/29/2018
    Robert was truly amazing. I am not even kidding when I say, our wedding would have been a wreck without him. He organizes everything so well, and is so go with the flow. We had so many ridiculous last minute changes in our wedding, and he just took it and rolled with it and it went beautifully. My whole family thought he was amazing, everyone complimented me and my husband on how awesome he was. When the dance floor would start dying out, he would know exactly what to do to get people right back on it. Trust me, this is the dj you want for your wedding.

Just Weddings - Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Thank you Julia! You and Chris are an awesome couple with so many warm hearted and wonderful family and friends. I loved our time together. It’s through potential challenging situations that no one anticipates that having an experienced professional can really impact the outcome of a wonderful celebration. And your celebration was exceptional! Thank you for trusting me. Love, Robert