Just Think Cake Reviews

250 Reviews for Just Think Cake

• Kelli

Kelli Lynan · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Simply Amazing

The cake was perfect, the taste was perfection! I didn’t have a single slice left after the wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Alba

Alba Sansone · Getting married on 12/10/2021

They are the best..

I have known them for years. They are excellent. We did baby showers, baptisms,and wedding with them. Very happy with their customer service and work. I always recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Kristen and Laura.

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 11/01/2020

Perfection

I’ve been getting cakes from just think cake for almost ten years now so naturally they were my first and ONLY choice for my wedding cake! Not only did they constantly work with me on my indecisiveness but they coordinated with my florist on the design. The cake came out more beautiful than I expected and wow did it taste amazing! Everyone said that was the best wedding cake they ever had! Seriously book her! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Constance R Overbay · Married on 11/01/2020

It was perfect. We are ten hours away and found this baker. If there was one person who raved about the cake there was many.

We are from out of town and all of our vendors were chosen by chance
    The whole experience was fantastic. They were on time, dressed nice. It was awesome.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Christina · Married on 10/17/2020

Would recommend over and over!

Being an out of town bride makes everything a little more difficult, but working with Just Think Cake was an amazing experience. They made everything so easy for me and the cake was everything I ever thought it would be! It was beautiful and tasted amazing! I also borrowed their cake stand, which made the display just perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • F

Frederick Klawitter · Married on 10/11/2020

Great cake!

We were really happy with the cake and service provided by Just Think Cake!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Brittany Ezell · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing cake

Our wedding was 10/3/20. Our cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Everything we asked for and more. We had so many compliments on how great it tasted. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Anita Carney · Married on 10/03/2020

Destination Wedding

I had to job of planning my own wedding for Walton Beach from Nashville. I searched and searched for a wedding cake vendor. I looked on several sites and eventually took to the phone book. Just Think Cake was quick to respond to my email. She was professional. She sent me idea pictures back and forth. When she priced it, i thought she misquoted it. The price was INCREDIBLE. Although, price was a big deal, it wasnt my only deciding factor. She delivered my cake without ANY problems. I would recommend this vendor to ANY bride. You will not be disappointed. She kept in touch with me until delivery. Great Lady. Great service. Lastly, i had several compliments saying it was the best cake they had ever eaten. Thanks again, Just Think Cake. You guys rocked it.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Sabrina Reyes · Married on 10/02/2020

Beautiful cake

I loved my cake and it was so delicious!

• Ladonna

Ladonna · Married on 09/18/2020

Most amazing wedding cake ever!

The cake made by Just think cake was above and beyond what I could have ever expected. It was a extremely detailed custom cake and they nailed the design. Not only did it look amazing but it tasted amazing too. I will never order a cake with anyone but Just Think Cake.

Dana Frost · Married on 08/08/2020

Great Experience

Just Think Cake did an amazing job with my cake. From the tasting to the actual wedding day, they did awesome. They designed and decorated the cake exactly how I envisioned and it tasted amazing!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Deb Hults · Married on 07/29/2020

It was such a great experience and it was a destination wedding and I would recommend them to everyone

Just think Cake was fantastic!! Picking a cake for a destination wedding could of been very stressful but it wasn’t ! I talked to her a few times and she took everything I said and it was EXACTLY what my thoughts were. My niece said to me if I was a Cale that I would be my wedding cake because it was so me!!! Everyone loved it. The taste was so delicious and moist!!! I was so impressed!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Kasyah

Kasyah Saris · Married on 07/20/2020

Wonderful Cake

Our cake and cupcakes turned out awesome! I had another vendor that was much higher in pricing and wouldn't return my calls or messages. Just Think Cake was prompt in replying, easy to work with and very affordable. The cake was just what we asked for and was very yummy! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/30/2020

Laura Killion · Married on 07/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

I am from AR and had a beach wedding. I was not able to meet to the vendor before the event but i told her what I was interested in. Everything was absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend using her again!

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah skinner · Married on 06/13/2020

Such a pleasure to work with!

Such a pleasure to work with! Very professional and will work with you to provide exactly what you want. The cakes tasted great and all the guest raved about them.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Sanquenetta

Sanquenetta Stewart · Married on 06/12/2020

Cake Experience

Very satisfied with designing of my wedding cake to the taste of the cake was awesome as well

Sent on 06/17/2020

Alexa Kestler · Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing experience! Great service! Cake was soooo good!

Amazing experience! Great service! Cake was soooo good!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Susan Simpson · Married on 04/04/2020

Beach Wedding Cake!

The cake was just what we ordered, it was a beautful beach wedding and the cake was awesome! We live in Texas and the Wedding was in Destin Florida and they made it extremely easy to order long distance! It was delivered right on time also! Thank You Just Think Cake for making our kids wedding special!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Tara

Tara Brown · Married on 03/21/2020

Delicious Cake

The cake was delicious!!! Would definitely recommend their cakes. Very easy to do business with as well.

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/14/2020

Best wedding cake I’ve ever eaten!

From the tasting, to booking, Just Think Cake was a breeze to work with and super flexible! They created a custom frosting flavor for us that ended up being a huge hit. Fluffy, moist cake that’s flavorful and looks great. I couldn’t be happier with how the entire experience went.

Sent on 03/16/2020

Shannon Watson · Married on 03/11/2020

Suberb quality and service

Kristin went the extra mile when designing and making the cooler cake for my sons groom's cake. The cake was delicious and moist. I will never use anyone else for my cake needs. A+++++ from us!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Aimee Rosato · Married on 02/20/2020

Absolutely Delightful!

I absolutely enjoyed my experience with Just Think Cake. From the moment we met at a Bridal Expo, to the final product on my wedding day I was completely satisfied! Kristin and Laura are so personable and will work with you on anything! Even if your guest count goes down and you decide to decrease the number of cupcakes needed. Anytime I had a question, these ladies had answers from cake toppers to flower decorations. The cake and cupcakes were so fluffy and the frosting was the right amount of sweet that made me want to eat all of the left over cupcakes I had (as the bride I wasn’t able to actually eat more than what we fed to each other during the cake tasting lol!); and they were so pretty! We had a simple design, but it came together so beautifully!
    Not only do they make delicious and creative cakes, but Kristin also offers cake decorating classes! She is so helpful and really good at what she does, so teaching for her is a breeze. I can’t wait to take my next class!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Allex Rosicka · Married on 11/23/2019

Smaller wedding cake w/ cupcakes

We did a two tier wedding cake with cupcakes for the guests and it was all so very beautiful! We chose three different flavors for the cupcakes; key lime, red velvet and snickerdoodle and they were all a hit! As the bride, i loved the cake tasting process! All of their flavors are delicious!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Mary Huschka · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful, perfect cake and cupcakes

So easy to work with, from the cake tasting to the final delivery. The cake and cupcakes were exactly what the bride requested. The employees had everything placed before the ceremony was over. All the quests raved about the display and taste. Thank you so much for adding to this beautiful wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Cornwell · Married on 10/27/2019

Wedding Cake

One of the things I was most looking forward to on our wedding day (besides marrying my husband, of course) was biting into that wedding cake after months of killing myself in the gym and limiting my carb and sugar intake. That cake was better than I could have imagined! Almost every one of our guests made it a point to come up and tell us how delicious it was! Kristin could not have done a better job and I’m so glad we chose her to make our cake. Living 9 hours away, I was worried to lay all of this in someone’s hands without a cake tasting, but I worried for nothing. Kristin communicated clearly with me whenever I had questions, which was often. Her knowledge and experience gave me comfort that we were putting our cake in the best hands possible. And we were so right! I can never thank her enough for creating such a beautiful, delicious cake! I can’t wait to eat it again on our 1st anniversary!

Sent on 11/04/2019