Just Teasing LLC Reviews

Just Teasing LLC 5
Just Teasing LLC 6
Just Teasing LLC 7

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2013

I met the just teasing crew for a friends wedding in March '11. I LOVED my makeup done by Heather. I held onto their contact information and immediately contact them when I got engaged(2012). Heather does some serious magic with makeup. Our wedding was on August 17, 2013. They were traveling to NJ from over 1-2hrs away. Make up was done by the amazing Heather. Our hair was done by Rebecca. I had no doubt makeup would be perfect, but I had only met Rebecca one other time for my trial. She is one of the most talented hair stylist I was EVER met. She created unique hairstyles for my bridesmaids (5 in total) and me. I have never looked more beautiful or felt more beautiful. I would recommend just Teasing for any event. They travel to you making your mornings. Very relaxing experience. I would be happy to show anyone pictures of their work. Their prices was more than fair not he current market. I booked Just Teasing in 2912, so I was able to get that years pricing. But they were still the lowest (by. $50) in 2013.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

I am a total freak about my hair, and especially on my wedding day I only wanted the best!! Rebecca Kiss was one of the hair stylists I had from Just Teasing and she was a blessing!! She did a test run with my engagement photos and she did an amazing job! I had her come and try out my ideas for my wedding hair and she listened to everything i had to say, and she defiantly steered me in the right direction! The day of the wedding I was so nervous and she made me feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend Just Teasing on any occasion! And will continue to use them for any special event I have in the future! Not to mention great prices!! (I live in Wind Gap, PA, but they are also out of New Jersey!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Christine · Married on 09/28/2012

The girls from just teasing did a great job on my hair and makeup. All my bridemaids loved their hair and makeup and it looked great in pictures! The convenience of them coming to the house was a plus too.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Heather and Miranda did a fantastic job on the hair and makeup for myself and the wedding party! They arrived on time for both the trial and day of, they were friendly and really listened to what you want. My hair and makeup on the trial looked pretty, but my hair and makeup on the wedding day looked beautiful, as they really listened to my comments and small things that I wanted differently. I would highly recommend Heather and Miranda from Just Teasing. Thank you both for all your help!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Alison · Married on 06/02/2012

I chose to go with Just Teasing after seeing their work at my brother and sister-in-laws wedding! The trial was absolutely awesome and Alicia and her staff were so attentive. I was sooooo pleased with how my bridemaids hair and makeup looked on our wedding day!! I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup!!!!!! I received compliments from everyone. And my photographer kept complimenting my makeup and saying how perfect it was because sometimes brides go overboard. Not only do Alicia and her staff do an amazing job, they are so nice and personable!! I would chose them again in a heart beat!!

Sent on 07/08/2012

I chose to go with Just Teasing because my sister in law had them for her wedding! They did such a great job on both events!! I absolutely loved my makeup and hair!!!!!!!!!!!! And all of our girls looked amazing! I would definitely go with them!

Sent on 07/10/2012

The girls at Just Teasing did such an amazing job on the hair and make-up for my bridal party. They were so personable and so fun to be around which made the anticipation/nerves melt away. My entire bridal party received so many compliments throughout the night thanks to these very talented ladies. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Angela · Married on 06/18/2011

From the moment I spoke to Alicia, I knew I wanted to choose her services for my wedding. She was very friendly and informative during our initial conversation. When it was time for the trial, Miranda and Heather traveled to my house in New Jersey from Pennsylvania. They are so talented and listened to my ideas of what I wanted for my wedding hair and makeup. My fiance saw my makeup the day of my trial and said it looked so professional. On the day of my wedding, they came right on time. They were so fast and you can definitely tell that they know what they are doing. My bridesmaids looked like models, and I truly never felt more beautiful. They are friendly and made me feel so comfortable. I had such a positive experience with them and will call them to do my makeup and hair again!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Jackie · Married on 06/03/2011

Alicia and her crew did an amazing job with all of the girls for our wedding day. They arrived right at the time they said they would, and got straight to work! We all looked absolutely beautiful for our wedding day. They worked with a range of ages (flower girl all the way to MOB/G), and were able to give us hair and make up styles that suited each of us. Alicia took great care to make sure I was completely happy with my hair and make up, and re-did parts of my hair until it looked just right. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2011

amanda · Married on 10/23/2010

I had my hair & makeup done by Just Teasing for my wedding three years ago and everything was wonderful! The makeup trial was done at my house which was really convenient and she did exactly what I was hoping for. Having worked with Miranda in the past, I know how dedicated she is to doing amazing hair and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/23/2013
  • greenwoodwed

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

These ladies are amazing and talented. I searched for 5 months for someone to come to me to do my hair and makeup and that didn't charge an arm and a leg. These girls did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup and their prices were incredible. They did a beautiful job on the bridesmaids and mothers as well. They were prompt (well early actually) and got everyone done in the time frame specified. They had the best personalities and we all had a great time. Thanks to them I looked perfect for my wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2010

Laurie · Married on 10/17/2009

I found Just Teasing after searching FOREVER for someone to do my makeup and hair. They were a god send. Not only did they go an awesome job during my trial run...they went above and beyond on the day of my wedding. They have great personalities, work well within time constraints, and are extremely affordable. I have already recommended them to several brides-to-be who have already booked them.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Meagan · Married on 05/12/2012

I got married a few months ago and had a great experience with Just Teasing. The girls were great - very flexible, on time, upbeat, just great to work with. I went to a hair trial and they did exactly what I had asked for and it looked good, but I later decided it just wasn't the look that I wanted for my wedding day - the owner, Alicia, really worked with me to find time to do another trial, which was pretty difficult since I lived several hours away. We arranged another trial for 2 days before the wedding with Christy, who was fantastic (and not at all phased that I showed up late and totally flustered from a tux pickup gone awry) and gave me the exact look I was looking for on the first try. I was so happy with it and so relieved that I had finally found the look I wanted - Christy had really listened to my explanations and just understood what I wanted. On the day of the wedding we had Christy, along with another hair artist and makeup artist (whose names I can't remember - I'm sorry!!) show up on time and finish on time - which was quite a feat for 8 hair appointments and 4 makeup appointments. Everyone looked fantastic and the prices were pretty reasonable. We were very happy!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Beverly · Married on 08/14/2004

Becky did my hair for a wedding in 2004, when we lived in Bangor. I now live in Utah, and have NEVER been able to find anyone who could do an "up-do" like Becky! She also did my daughter's hair, and it was gorgeous! Any bride/bridemaid/mother of the bride would be crazy not to book Becky for her hair!
    Beverly Valletta, Draper, Utah

Sent on 07/17/2013
  • Q

quynh · Married on 07/31/2011

I had a service with them for hairdo and make up on my wedding day. Two people showed up which is a surprise, one did the make up and the other did the hair. They are nice and friendly people. If you would like to have them do your hair and make up, make sure that you have some hair accessories (like pin, headband, flowers); they only style your hair. Overall, this is a good and affordable service. Highly recommended to brides who want to stay on budget.

Sent on 08/02/2011