Just Teasing LLC Reviews

Just Teasing LLC 5
Just Teasing LLC 6
Just Teasing LLC 7

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Miranda and Mimi were absolutely amazing!!!! From all of the planning, the hair/makeup trial, to the morning of the wedding - everything was easy and stress free. They both did an amazing job with my hair and makeup, giving me the exact look I envisioned for my wedding day. I received tons of compliments on my hair and makeup, as did my entire bridal party. We were all so happy with Miranda and Mimi! I cannot thank them enough for making my day even more perfect!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • F

Monique · Married on 09/29/2018

One of my good friends used Mimi and Miranda for her wedding so they were highly recommended. I can now see why. From my makeup and hair trial to my wedding day these girls are absolutely amazing. They are very easy to work with and make you feel incredibly comfortable. My bridesmaids and I received so many compliments on how our makeup and hair came out. We would highly recommend using Mimi and Miranda.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Just Teasing LLC 8
    Just Teasing LLC 9
    Just Teasing LLC 10
    Just Teasing LLC 11

Janelle · event on 12/31/2017

I can’t say enough great things about how fantastic Mimi is!!! My family and I use her for all our weddings! No matter what the dress is she makes you look stunning! Cheers to you ladies having a fantastic 2018 wedding/event year!! We’re blesed to have such amazing talent this close to home!! ??????

Sent on 12/31/2017

Heather · Married on 10/01/2017

Miranda and her team are amazing!!!! From the pretrial of hair and makeup to the wedding day everthing was perfect! As the mother of the bride I wanted everything possible for my only daughter. Miranda is easy to work with when setting up appointments and super smart.... she set up my daughters makeup pretrial on a day that she had someone else's wedding.... what a great idea to have her makeup done professionally on another special day! Her team is accommodating to everyone's schedule and the prices are very reasonable. The team laughed and giggled with us and felt right at home with my family and friends while they worked. Absolutely love and highly recommend Just Teasing!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2017

Mimi was our artist and she was amazing! We had 7 girls that needed makeup and she got us done with time to spare. She worked well with our stylist even though they’ve never worked together before. Everyone’s makeup looked amazing and lasted the entire night! She was able to create a more dramatic look for me (the bride) and a subtle natural look for my mother who doesn’t wear much makeup. She can definitely deliver whatever style makeup that you are looking for!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Alison · Married on 08/19/2017

Mimi was amazing!! All I could ask for in a makeup artist AND MORE! She was professional and super nice, I loved having them come to me so we could relax on and be together on that day. She went above and beyond to make sure each of the girls loved their look and were feeling beautiful. I highly recommend Just Teasing to anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/18/2017

It may seem that I'm biased when I say they are the best in the business given that Miranda is my sister. It was no question that I was going to have Just Teasing as my glam crew. The whole process was very stress free and relaxing from the trials to the day of. The team was very prompt the day of and worked like clock work making the day so much more enjoyable. I'm still getting compliments from people looks at our pictures from our wedding. Thank you so much Miranda, Steph, Mimi and Rebecca.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Just Teasing LLC 12
    Just Teasing LLC 13
    Just Teasing LLC 14

elaine · Married on 08/18/2017

Just Teasing helped me relax and enjoy my youngest daughter's wedding. Simple choice and by far the best. I loved everything they did to make the day easier.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jill · Married on 11/12/2016

From the start, I had a good feeling about Just Teasing. They were easy to find on social media so I could see pictures of the previous bridal parties and brides they worked with prior to even contacting Miranda. She responded to my inquiry within hours, and I had my bridal makeup trial with Mimi the following month. Mimi is fantastic! Not only is she a talented makeup artist, but she is a genuinely kind person. Her conversations make it obvious she truly cares about her client's vision, and there's just something about her that keeps anyone with nervous jitters calm. Shawnnah also came to do makeup for some of my bridal party, and while I didn't get to know her as well, they looked fantastic! There was a lot of laughter coming from her area of the salon. All-in-all, one of the best choices I made for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Just Teasing--I can't say enough!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Julianne · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Miranda and her team. From my trial to my wedding day, everything was flawless. I couldn't attend their normal trial day and so they readily agreed to come to my house on a day that was convenient for both of us- and at no extra charge! Their pricing is competitive with others in the area, if not a bit cheaper, but the work they do is top notch. They readily travelled to my venue to help me and all of my girls get ready and everyone's hair and mak up looked fantastic! I showed Miranda a picture of how I wanted my hair and she made it happen and she did the same for all of my bridesmaids. Mimi then brought out everyone's natural beauty with her skills as a makeup artist. I seriously had the best "glam squad" and would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Just Teasing was amazing! They made my hair look like everything I wanted for my prom day beyond perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Naomi · Married on 09/09/2016

They were awesome and worked with last minute changes seamlessly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Miranda and her team are fantastic! I worked with them twice, once for a friends wedding and then for my own. The quality of their work is amazing and they make for great company the day of the wedding! (They know how to calm nerves!) Also, I had a few girls add things last minute and they were more than accommodating. Pick Just Teasing for your big day. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

I would highly recommend Just Teasing to any bride-to-be! A friend recommended Just Teasing to me for hair and makeup, but I was only in need of a makeup artist! Miranda and Mimi of the Just Teasing team provided me with a makeup trial and were very responsive to my feedback. Mimi joined my bridal party on the wedding day, on site, to complete the bridal parties' makeup. Everyone was extremely happy with their makeup and our makeup looked wonderful in the photographs! I am so happy I chose the Just Teasing Team! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Elaine · Married on 04/09/2016

Put me completely as ease on my wedding day and did a beautiful job with me and all my bridesmaids. Plus, they were relaxed and down to earth. Definitely the team you want on your side on your big day.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough about Miranda, Mimi, and the rest of the Just Teasing glam team-they are the absolute best! They did my hair for my wedding day, along with hair and make up for eight of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. The morning of my wedding, our glam team was on time, extremely friendly, and finished everyone's hair and make up on schedule! It was such a relaxing and fun morning! Everyone looked stunning, and absolutely loved their hair and makeup! I would say, if you are looking for professional and talented hair/makeup artists for your big day-look no further! Miranda, Mimi, and Steph-thank you again for everything that you did for myself, and my bridal party on the morning of my wedding! You made us look and feel fabulous! You were absolutely wonderful to work with! :) -Katie-October 2015 Bride

Sent on 11/18/2015

Christina · Married on 08/29/2015

They were absolutely wonderful! Very friendly and accommodating! They were there on time and had everyone done on time even with some add ins! They were great with the whole bridal party! 6 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, mother of the bride, and of course the bride herself! All for hair and the bride and 5 bridesmaids for makeup and lashes and everything went smoothly! Hair, makeup, and lashes lasted all day! ( I have sensitive skin and my lashes actually didn't come off for three days, which I didn't mind cause they looked great!! Lol.. But they stuck well no worrying about them coming off halfway thru the day! Just teasing was recommended to the bride by one of her bridesmaids who used them 5 years prior for her big day and the same quality and kindness! Absolutely love the girls and the work they did!! Fabulous job!

<3 the maid of honor :)

Sent on 09/11/2015

Angela · Married on 07/18/2015

I had makeup done for a friend's wedding and it was flawless! I absolutely loved working with Mimi!!! Whenever I'm in a wedding or need makeup done I will definitely be calling Just Teasing!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kassandra · Married on 06/20/2015

I had my make-up done by Mimi for my cousins wedding. It came out awesome! The compliments I received on my make-up that night made me feel beautiful like a princess. Mimi was professional, patient, and understood exactly the look I was going for. She did such a great job that I have used her several times since for other weddings, parties, or just a night out because I know that when she's done I'm going to look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Kassy · Married on 12/19/2014

Such a great company to go through, and the fact that they come to you is amazing. Had my makeup done for a wedding In October, but have also had makeup done earlier in the year by their makeup artist and was absolutely pleased both times! Very light, natural looking makeup with the perfect amount of smokey eye. I loved it! Thanks Mimi & Miranda!
    -K. Colon

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • F

Felecia · Married on 09/22/2014

Great work on my makeup by Mimi. Needed a few head shots done for a Playbill and she made me look stunning! Very natural. Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

What all brides fear happened 3 weeks before my wedding. Due to unfortunate events my hair and makeup stylist could not do my wedding. My friend referred Just Teasing and I'm glad she did. I contacted Miranda two weeks before my event and she was more than willing to work with me. Everything happens for a reason and I'm glad the Just Teasing team saved my day. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about the way my bridesmaids and I looked on my wedding day. Superb friendly service, great communication, professional work and all around miracle workers. Definitely recommend Just Teasing Hair and Makeup and will be using them for my next event. Thanks Miranda and Mimi!

Sent on 12/31/2014

janine · Married on 07/26/2014

I had a very fancy wedding to attend, and Miranda and Mimi made me so beautiful! They did exactly what I wanted, and worked on me together to get me out quickly. I highly recommend this team for all your hair and makeup needs

Sent on 07/27/2014

Melanie · Married on 07/12/2014

I very highly recommend using Just Teasing for bridal hair and make-up. Instead of having to run to a salon on your wedding day, they will come right to your venue or home. Miranda and Mimi were so accommodating (we had a last minute location change), easy to work with and did an amazing job on my hair and make-up. I received so many compliments all night on how incredible my hair and make-up looked, and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Miranda kept in touch with me from booking to consultation to the wedding day. She even helped me with wedding jewelry and checked in with me afterwards to see how my special day went.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Miranda Smith from Just Teasing styled my hair for my big night at prom. She was very friendly and flexible with my schedule. I received many numerous complements all night for my hair. I would highly recommend just teasing for your special day.

Sent on 07/31/2014