just Naivi - Makeup & Hair Reviews

54 | Miami, FL

54 Reviews for just Naivi - Makeup & Hair

54 just Naivi - Makeup & Hair Reviews

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

Naivi did my hair & makeup for my wedding this past weekend. I contacted Naivi at the last minute (literally a few days before my wedding) and she was able to accommodate myself and my bridal party into her busy schedule. Naivi was quick to respond and communicative. Naivi did a great job and I looked amazing. Thank you Naivi!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 03/24/2017

Completely amaze by her work and commitment. She made everyone comfortable and beautiful. She is total fun to work with. Everyone in my wedding party loved her work. Highly recommended!!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/19/2016

I would recommend Naivi in a heartbeat she was amazing at my wedding and my makeup was in tact all night.

Leslie · Married on 06/25/2016

Naivi and her staff did my hair and makeup along with the hair and makeup of 8 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and groom, and the grandmother of the bride. She is a true artist and clearly loves what she does. She has a passion for making you look beautiful on your big day and making it PERFECT. They transformed some of my bridesmaids in ways I never thought possible. We all looked gorgeous. She also showed genuine concern for me. I was obviously stressed as a bride on my wedding day and in all the craziness she always stopped and with genuine concern asked me if I was okay or if I needed a moment. I feel her rates were extremely reasonable as well. She did a wonderful job and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Deserrie · Married on 04/16/2016

Naivi and her team are amazing! Naivi did my hair and make-up. My make-up was amazing but natural and it lasted ALL night! My hair was elegant and lasted all night as well. Professional, clear contact, got ready on time, hair and make-up trial was easy and that's it.

• J&L

Laura · Married on 12/12/2015

Naivi is truly an artist! I couldn't be happier with the results. I found her through instagram and fell in love with her work, so I went ahead and booked a trial with her. She is so much fun, super charismatic and very detail oriented. She takes her time because she won't finish with you until you are perfect. She uses well known makeup brands. I am beyond grateful for making my vision come true. What I love about her the most is that she is very honest, even if you come with a specific look in mind if she knows it won't look good she will tell you and give you suggestions. My advice trust her, she knows what she is doing!

Thank you Naivi! You did such an amazing job, everyone was amazed by your beautiful work!

I will definitely be going to her for any other future events.

JennyAnne · Married on 12/12/2015

Naivi is wonderful. She is an extremely talented women. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. She made me feel exquisite and timeless. I would definitely recommend her to others for their special events and I hope to book her in the future for any other future events I may have. Naivi is the one of the best in the industry, I'm glad I booked her.

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Naivi is the best in the business! I was very pleased with my hair and makeup and don't even get me started on my bridesmaids, they looked stunning!! A few weeks before the wedding, I briefly explained to Naivi what I wanted and how I imagined myself on my wedding day; she knew exactly what to do with me, she exceeded my expectations in every way! In addition to her talent, Naivi's team were so amazing to work with, I enjoyed every minute I spent getting ready with them on my wedding day! My bridesmaids, my mom, my grandmother, and mom in law (who all got their hair and makeup done with Naivi and her team) could not stop talking about the amazing, phenomenal job Naivi did!

I highly recommend Naivi and her team. There is no one else I would EVER consider for makeup & hair for any future events!

Linda · Married on 05/09/2015

THE BEST MAKEUP ARTIST IN ALL OF MIAMI!!!

So professional and so detailed. Naivi made me a living doll. I felt so glamorous. She was so understanding and she did exactly what I wanted. Thank you Naivi!!! You were so patient and so kind. You're stuck with me forever. :D

Valentina · Married on 01/10/2015

I absolutely ADORE Naivi!! Make up is one of the things I do for fun so I definitely needed someone who was great! After a lot of research I booked Naivi cause she is simply the best! Not only she does make up like no one else, but her hair styling is amazing as well. I was also really pleased with her team, all of my girls looked beautiful. I would absolutely recommend her and I will definitely be using her for any other events I might have in the future. Oh and she is also such a sweetheart!! You won't be disappointed!

• F

Fabiola · Married on 12/06/2014

Naivi made a difference on my wedding day. She's not only a true artist, she is a great person with wonderful taste. I loved working with her as a bride because she understood what I wanted, she was patient and she transmitted me peace and made me comfortable during the "getting ready" process. She also managed to put together a crew of professionals who took care of my 5 bridesmaids, mother-in-law and few others hair and makeup, and of course, they all looked amazing! My cousin ( one of matron-of honor) even said that she looked better at wedding then she did at hers! That comment alone speaks volumes. Her team did an outstanding job and I am absolutely grateful to them.I received nothing but compliments on make-up that day. Thank you Naivi for making feel so beautiful and thank you for all your patients I am looking forward to working with Cleo in the future for other occasions.

Beatriz · Married on 11/22/2014

The best make up and hair artist ever!!

Day of was perfect, she came with a team of superstars that helped out with my bridesmaids. She was calm and every single one of my 15 ladies that needed to be done by 2:30 pm were ready and gorgeous!!

I can't wait to have another event so I can use her!!!!!

Bea

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/19/2014

Naivi was amazing! She is really dedicated and knows what she's doing. My wedding day was crazy and she was able to keep myself and all the girls on schedule. I hired Naivi for myself and 4 other girls but I also had a second makeup artist come for those girls on a budget. All the girl who decided to go with the less expensive girl where extremely upset and wanted to have Naivi redo their makeup. Naivis work is really breath taking, I cant thank her enough for making me look so beautiful & flawless on my wedding day! Both her and her assistant did an amazing job!

Elaine · Married on 07/19/2014

Naivi is a true artist and master of her talent! She has the special ability to showcase your beauty and make you look your greatest. I was privileged to have her do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I wanted an elegant vintage look and she exceeded my expectations! Naivi made me look so beautiful! Everyone kept telling me how naturally beautiful my makeup and hair were. Hair and makeup is so important as it completes a bride's look and Naivi's work is flawless. Aside from being a true professional, Naivi is such a sweet person! She was patient with me as we discussed different hairstyles while she advised me on what would look best, based on my features and hair type. I absolutely loved her and her work and cannot wait to call her for my next event!

• Z

Zabdi · Married on 06/29/2014

Naivi does AMAZING work!!! I showed her and explained what I wanted and she truly exceeded my expectations. Everyone is still talking about how gorgeous and perfect my hairstyle and make-up were. One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was choosing her as my hair and make-up artist! Besides doing an astounding job with hair and make-up, she's a wonderful and fun person! She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I couldn't have asked for more!!

Erika · Married on 06/21/2014

A friend of mine referred me to Naivi; she told me that she was absolutely wonderful. I first met Naivi on the day of my friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and had my hair and makeup done by one of Naivi's team members. I instantly noticed Naivi's professionalism and positivity. My friend looked absolutely stunning at her wedding. After my friend's wedding, I scheduled a makeup trial with Naivi and knew I had found the makeup artist for my wedding. I already had a hair stylist for my wedding day, but Naivi styled my hair on two occasions and she did a wonderful job. On my wedding day, Naivi worked with my skincare needs and helped me feel comfortable. Her work was impeccable. The makeup was exactly what I wanted - natural-looking, long-lasting, and simply beautiful. I received many compliments throughout the wedding. Thank you, Naivi, for your amazing work, dedication, and professionalism. It was a pleasure to have you as my makeup artist on my wedding day. :)

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

I was SOOO happy the way that Naives did my hair and make-up the day of my wedding. Very happy that she was able to go to my house, do my hair,and make-up, and all of my bridesmaids hair and make-up. The quality of work is AMAZING, and I am so grateful for her spectacular time and service! I was so stress-free with the hair and make-up because of Naives and her quality of work!

Christina H.

Tynnia · Married on 06/07/2014

Naivi, was a Godsend. She truly loves what she does and it shows. It started even before I signed the contract. Her communication was great, she was professional, flexible to my demanding schedule and during my trial made every worry I had about hair and makeup, go to rest. The day of I couldn't have been more happy with my choice. She was so much fun, on time, and there are no words to explain her work, but perfection! She is such a sweet woman, and truly cares about every detail. Such an amazing artist and I would recommend her to anyone out there. Just look at her social media and know, in person, it's possible to exceed those expectations.

Jannelle · Married on 05/25/2014

Naivi is AMAZING when it comes to make up and hair. My sister-in-law got married last year and she used her. When i was down to the wire to the wedding and realized i still hadn't booked a stylist i called her and lucky she still had my date available. my make up and hair came out flawless. i was nerve damage from a car accident that prevents me from putting on make up because it tickles wayyyy to much and i scrunch my face and she did it better that what i wanted! As for my hair, WOW! I have Asian hair that you cant do anything at all to it but she managed to the hair style i wanted and better! Everyone complimented me on how amazing i looked and how i resembled a porcelain doll. If i had to redo my wedding i would certainly have her do it for me all over again. My whole family has decided to keep a tradition going and use Naivi for all big events. No one is better!

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 04/19/2014

Naivi did my hair and make up for my wedding as well as 2 bridesmaid's and my mother and it was FLAWLESS! She is so loving and passionate about her work. She made me look like a princess. I love her!

Giselle · Married on 04/06/2014

I absolutely LOVE Naivi!!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as a few of my bridesmaids and my mom. I first fell in love with her work when I saw my future sister-in-law's wedding makeup, it was just flawless! she looked like out of a magazine, I couldn't stop staring at her makeup. I did my try out for a professional event and to my surprise Naivi was at my door at 3:45pm when we were schedule for 4:00pm, I was practically sold as timeliness is very important to me. She didn't disappoint on the day of the wedding, she was there on time and ready to go. It also really helps that she is super nice and has a calming and cheerful personality all together so she calms you down on stressful events such as a wedding. I highly recommend Naivi to whomever would like to have beautiful hair and makeup on their special day and is looking for someone reliable and nice, it doesn't get better than her!

I am extremely picky and OCD and Naivi bent over backwards to make sure my hair and makeup made me happy!

Geniece · Married on 02/22/2014

Naivi is a true talented professional make up artist who makes you feel like Royalty. She really did make my dreams come true. I was very happy with my make up and hair. She really listens to what you want and comes through with flying colors. My bridesmaids were gorgeous and also very happy with Naivi's work. She is also very sweet and treats you like she's known you for years and shares the excitement with everyone. Stop looking YOU'VE FOUND the BEST MAKE UP ARTIST "NAIVI". Look NO FURTHER!!! You won't regret it.

I am very pleased and grateful for Naivi’s job on the day of my wedding. She is talented, professional, and a great person. I totally loved her work on my bridesmaid and myself. My makeup and hair looked spectacular, classy and elegant. My makeup and hair lasted the entire night, so ladies do not hesitate to contact her for your special day. I will definitely contact her for another occasion. Thanks Naivi!

• Y

Yelany · Married on 02/01/2014

Naivi was the sweetest !! She was extremely accommodating .. She was very patient with me during my hair and makeup trials as I was having a hard time choosing a style .. She does beautiful work and would recommend her in a heartbeat! I looked amazing on my wedding day bc of Naivi