Just Magic Music and Lights Reviews

Just Magic Music and Lights 4
Just Magic Music and Lights 5
  • Natalie

Natalie Aldis · Married on 07/05/2019

Don’t look any further !!

First of all we where very hesitant with everyone regarding our most important day of our lives and you really have to make the right choices. We ended up choosing Just Magic Music and Lights, which is FABIO & DANIELE . They did an amazing job and went above and beyond their duties to make everything look perfect; and they perfectly managed till the last second! The lighting was fabulous ( will attach pic) such was the music ( everyone was dancing nonstop). I could never thank Fabio enough for the extra work on helping the wedding planner bringing everything together to Daniele singing live at the aperitivo....everyone felt in love. From 1 to 10 I would give these guys 11 and more, honestly they are just awesome!

Just Magic Music and Lights 6
    Just Magic Music and Lights 16
    Just Magic Music and Lights 17
    Sent on 11/02/2019

Marilena · Married on 05/25/2019

the lighting system have to be part of your wedding!

I found this wonderful team at my last hopes regarding this service for our wedding... and it was demonstrated that it worthed! Fabio displayed such a professionalisms and willingness to help in my particular case, he was present into the situation and did a great job! The system installed was so, so nice, the lights were abundant and decorating so good the square, they did not a job but something from the heart! Really appreciate this and all the effort shown for our event! Recommend them with all my heart, thank you so much for being part of a dream! ♥️

Sent on 06/12/2019