Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

33 | Albuquerque, NM

33 Reviews for Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT LAUREN. Not only do you get what you pay for, you get more and on top of it all Lauren is the most amazing, sweetest person there is. Her main goal is to make sure the couple is happy. She took care of everything for me and honestly there’s no way I could’ve done it without her. I am so happy I chose her to help create our day, I would recommend her to everyone! You will not regret hiring Lauren to plan your perfect wedding. She is just the best.

Jeanne · Married on 05/12/2018

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is cheerful, organized, stays on top of details, and an excellent communicator. By hiring her I could fully participate in my daughter’s wedding day instead of worrying about the details and running the event. That is priceless as there are no do-overs! My daughter and I could not have been more pleased and we highly recommend Lauren!

Holly · Married on 03/24/2018

I reached out to Lauren in a panic for help four weeks before our wedding . She immediately responded to my request and then jumped on a call with me to figure out what needed to get done. As much as I had planned and talked to vendors, there were SO many little details that popped up in the final weeks. I can't imagine how stressed I would have been without Lauren. Not to mention her rehearsal and day-of support!!! Lauren and her assistant worked magic with setting up all the extra items I had binge purchased off of etsy. They helped corral our wedding party of 21 people throughout the day, and coordinated an amazing first look. If you want every detail that you've imagined to go perfectly, you need Lauren :)

Molly · Married on 10/28/2017

Lauren is the most amazing wedding coordinator ever! The wedding was perfect and it was all because of Lauren. She's responsive, professional, detail oriented and really went above and beyond to help make the month of the wedding, and the wedding day and reception, exceptional! You will find nobody better than Just Lovely and Lauren!

Joanna · Married on 08/26/2017

Loved Lauren. She made everything smooth and shielded me from a lot of stress when it rained on our outdoor wedding day! She reacted quickly and with empathy. She had extra stuff incase of any emergency and after seeing the fails with my sister's wedding planner it made me see even more clearly how Lauren's detail was VERY important. She made things much easier on us the month ahead and the day of the wedding!

Sherlyn · Married on 08/03/2017

Our wedding was at Hyde Park Lodge in Santa Fe. Other wedding planners added in fees to go that far from ABQ, or won't go there at all. Lauren did not hesitate to take on a rustic mountain wedding. She listened closely to our ideas for the wedding. If she knew something would not work out or fit into the budget, she told us and suggested alternatives. Her advise was invaluable! We had the wedding of our dreams!!! Thank you Lauren. You're the best!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Lauren from Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning was absolutely AMAZING. I can not say enough wonderful things about her. From the day we met with her she helped us tremendously. She is quick to respond and is willing to help with every aspect of the wedding planning process. She provided us advice when needed and was open to all our ideas. She was willing to work with all of our ideas. Our wedding day was perfect and I couldn't have imagined it without Lauren. Lauren and her assistant set up all the decorations, which looked beautiful, and she made sure the entire day ran smoothly from getting ready in the morning to the grand exit. I was not stressed because I felt so comfortable with Lauren running things. I was able to focus on getting married and having a great night. I highly recommend hiring Lauren!

Ashton · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot express enough how incredible Lauren is! I am a former wedding planner and was extremely nervous planning an out of state wedding and not knowing who I would be able to trust to help me. The first phone chat with Lauren and I was sold. This girl was on IT. She asked every right question, is an excellent listener and LOVES what she does! You cannot ask for anything better in a Wedding Planner. She is hard working, when she says she will call you, she does. She is organized, professional, and knows what she is doing. She had all of our vendors ready to go and everything was set come wedding day. Any little thing that came up, Lauren took care of it without batting an eye. I had high standards when choosing a planner and I cannot reiterate enough how great Lauren is at her job. She steps in and offers advice at all of the right moments. She hears your vision and works with you to make it a reality. Its very rare to find a wedding planner who takes ownership of the wedding like it was their own and that is all a bride could ask for. Lauren was an absolute joy to work with and she genuinely loves what she is doing. I cannot say enough great things about her - the girl crush is real!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Lauren was such a pleasure to work with. When we first met I knew we would be a great fit and work very well together. I was very involved in the planning of my wedding, but I needed the extra help and I am so glad I hired Lauren for that job. She was very thorough, extremely organized, very responsive, and her quality of service was excellent. Thank you Lauren for all of your help in making our day PERFECT!

Karen · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren and Kristen stepped in about a month before our wedding and saved my sanity! They were professional, pleasant, and amazingly organized. They dealt with some challenging vendor issues and always remained courteous. We were so impressed that we also hired them to help coordinate the rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch. I would recommend their services without hesitation to anyone with an upcoming event!

Suzette · Married on 05/20/2017

I chose the partial planning option because I live states away and have a hard time with organization. Laurin was perfect for these areas. Our monthly conversations and her clear to-do lists helped me picture/organize my ideas and get them pulled together. She provided great options and suggestions of venders. It was always so much fun to talk to her as she seemed genuinely excited about the wedding and my ideas. She was always very friendly and cheerful. The day of, everything was so organized and ran as smoothly as you could hope for. I was able to have fun with my bridesmaids getting ready and not needing to worry about the coordination of anything. She was also great with keeping the ladies calm and steering way from nervousness.

Julie · Married on 04/15/2017

Lauren from Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning was beyond AMAZING! Not only was she professional but she was a joy to be around. She always put our minds at ease and made us feel so much better when the pressure was on, especially because we were planning our wedding from out of state. Lauren had a great list of recommended vendors and always had great ideas and suggestions. She also did a great job decorating and she came through and helped decorate our wedding cake:) The day of our wedding she made sure everything ran as smooth as can be, we had nothing to worry about. We are very grateful for the work and effort Lauren put into making our day extra special. Thank you Lauren!

Natalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Book Lauren! She was extremely helpful and useful throughout the entire month of the wedding. We would have been dead in the water without her. She helped tremendously with things that we hadn't even thought of when trying to plan!

jess · Married on 10/15/2016

The peace of mind and support that Kristin and Lauren provided during the month prior and day of my October wedding was completely invaluable! They were amazing to work with, right in my price range, flexible, and added so much value through their expertise, enthusiasm and support. Our wedding in Albuquerque was a bit of a "destination wedding" for our families who traveled long and far to celebrate with us; we received countless compliments on how seamlessly the day went, and how beautifully done the wedding was. Thank you for making the day LOVELY and memorable for everyone involved! Definitely recommended :D

Bobbi JO · Married on 09/30/2016

Lauren Mestas with just Lovely Wedding & Events was the reason our wedding was able to happen. I am not exaggerating. We hired Lauren for the month of planning services, she was wonderful from the first moment we met her. She is very friendly and it felt like we were old friends almost instantly. The reason I say she is the reason we were able to have our wedding is that the night before our wedding my husband and his family suffered a tragic loss and we were forced to cancel at the last minute, not only did Lauren make all those calls for us so we could focus on our families but she also went above and beyond our contract and helped us reschedule every one of our vendors and then made the day of our wedding absolutely amazing. We truly were afraid that we have to postpone our wedding indefinitely while we saved enough to re-book everyone, Lauren and all our Vendors were very understanding and extended our contracts out to the new date we were able to book. There aren’t enough words to express how grateful we are to all our vendors but especially Lauren for organizing it all and making it so on the day of we had no stress and a wonderful time. Thank you Lauren!!

Erin · Married on 08/13/2016

Lauren with Just Lovely was my lifesaver! She went above and beyond to help me in every aspect of my wedding planning. I hired her as my Month-of-Coordinator and she did not disappoint. She was very helpful with my last minute decisions, incredible with the logistics of the event itself, and very thoughtful with all the emotions and family needs throughout the weekend. She had great insight and suggestions on things I was unsure about and was able to work with all my requests and within the Rustic vision of my Wedding. Her contacts and referrals were great, and she was truly my advocate with each of my vendors!! I couldn't have gotten through some moments with out here!!!! Thanks to Lauren for making everything go so smoothly and for the incredible amount of help and support!!!!

Jason · Married on 06/04/2016

We hired Lauren Mestas to assist us for the final month and day of details for our wedding. Wow, that was the best decision we could have made. It was a pleasure to work with her and it took so much stress off our minds. Lauren was encredibly thorough with all our details and did a great job communicating with our additional vendors. Her communication with us was great. The price for such a competent planner was a fabulous value. Once we found her we wished we would have hired her for the entire 6 months before our wedding.

Trinity · Married on 06/04/2016

When I was planning my wedding, I contemplated on having a day of coordinator. I thought it was not necessary. However, after thinking about it, I decided to look for one. The reason why I decided to hire a day of coordinator was because I wanted our day to be close to perfect. There are a lot of expenses that go into a wedding, and the last thing I needed was to deal with the florist or making sure the cake was delivered on time. It is important for your day to go as smoothly as it can. A lot of time and money go into your wedding day. That is exactly why we hired Just lovely to coordinate our wedding. Lauren and Krissy helped coordinate. My husband, family, friends, and I were very pleased with them. We loved them! Both responded to my every needs and understood what to do the day of the wedding. My wedding day was honestly stress free and I could have not asked for nothing more. There package was reasonable priced. It was worth the investment. I have gone to weddings where they have hired friends to coordinate. Please take my advice and do not do it. That wedding was disorganized and it was frustrating for the family. Leave it to Just Lovely Weddings to coordinate your wedding! They truly did a spectacular job. Thank you again, Lauren and Krissy :)

Lucia · Married on 05/28/2016

Book Lauren! Lauren was integral to our outdoor backyard wedding. We got married at my parents' house in Corrales, which was wonderful because we had a blank slate and could hire whichever vendors we desired. However, a backyard at-home wedding also meant a ton of moving parts and vendors. Lauren was a champion with it all. She was wonderfully organized and professional. She also predicted our needs before we even realized we needed something.

At our first meeting, Lauren met us at a hotel to show us an option for out-of-town guests. She had the hotel show us the rooms and amenities. I was blown away by her ability to know exactly what we wanted to see. From that point on, Lauren was a joy to work with. She took our crazy ideas, celebrated them, and then executed them to a T. Our wedding day was perfect. Every single guest told me it was the best night of their lives. And Lauren was the person who executed it. She is worth her weight in gold.

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Hiring Lauren Mestas as our wedding planner was the best decision we made during our wedding planning. She was amazing! Once she came on board the month of the wedding it felt like we could finally take a breath. She was efficient and got everything done perfectly but she was caring and kind hearted which gave me the feeling that I had another bridesmaid. The main reason we looked into hiring a planner was because we wanted to take the stress off us the month leading to the wedding, but more importantly allow our family and wedding party to enjoy themselves rather than do the work it takes to set everything up. And believe me, it is more work than you think. Lauren was there with endless advice and expertise and was always answering my calls and emails immediately. Lauren also arranged all of our meetings with vendors and was excessively helpful at the dinner rehearsal as well. I couldn't imagine that my wedding would be what it was without her. If you are on the fence about hiring a planner, do it. It is so worth it, and you will not believe what a relief it is to have her there.
    Lauren was genuinely happy for us and it showed. She will make your wedding special and unique and really listens to the bride and made me feel like I was in control.

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

Lauren did an AMAZING job!!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura! It was a pleasure to be a part of yours & Josh's wedding day. We wish you and your family so much love & happiness!

Angel · Married on 12/19/2015

Lauren was amazing, she made sure our day was perfect inspite of some challenges.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Just Lovely Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Angel! It was an honor working with you & your family, and being a part of your wedding day. We wish you & Scott all the best!

Aaron · Married on 12/17/2015

Lauren is simply amazing!! Everything I could ever ask for was done by her! She helped so much and I am forever grateful! I highly recommend her! She payed attention to all my details and incorporated them. She is perfect for helping you for your occasion!

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Lauren is fabulous to work with!!! She is so helpful! I had absolutely no stress during my wedding. She made sure everything was ready, followed up with my vendors, gave me awesome suggestions, checked on me frequently, and just made me feel so comfortable about my whole day! She is so organized and so sweet. I would recommend her to anyone!

Lauren was so WONDERFUL, she really saved me when I had no other options, she was so helpful with everything, and she was on top of every detail. Lauren makes you feel so comfortable that it felt like a friend was helping me plan this wedding. If I had to do it all over she would be the one I would run to again!