18 Reviews for Just Like A Movie

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
DVD (1)

Love them!!! Professional, great photos, and very friendly down to earth photographers!!

Profile Picture Doris, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Such a pleasure to work with! The One minute clip we received before our trailer video had my husband and I crying. Can not wait to The the rest! Super creative and talanted. Highly recommend ! ❤️

Profile Picture Ajla, 10/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Professional and always exceeding expectations. They are very easy to work with and strive to give every bride and groom the vision through a lens they dream of. I would highly recommend these two on any given day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did everything I wanted and more. I couldn't be happier with my photos and videos. I strongly recommend them to anyone needing photos or video or both$

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They were amazing!! Extremely flexible and worked with what we had. Our wedding pictures turned out just like I had imaged/ hoped for. I would recommend them to anyone. They were worth every penny. We defiantly got what we paid for. You should choose Just Like A Movie for your photographer. You will be highly satisfied. I know I am!

Profile Picture Gabie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Professional, great quality work, quick responses and great service! I will definitely recommend them to my friends!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very friendly service. Great choice of music to match the mood of the different parts of the wedding!

Profile Picture Will, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

Profile Picture zahra, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

The video was beautiful and much more than we expected. Their type of shooting makes these memories so much more sweeter than just a standard video definitely worth it.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were a pleasure to work with, we had an outdoor wedding on the worst day in October! Rain humidity and heat, but everything came together and they did a excellent job!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Trevor took TONS of pictures, so I had plenty to choose from! He's been very quick about getting the pictures I chose edited and has been great to communicate with!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These guys are amazing! They covered every angle and match camera views and music. My wedding was only two hours long but there was clearly enough to make a memorable movie! I love watching my wedding over and over again because it is just like watching a movie. I got married on Father's Day this year and had my video back in just a month. They maybe young, but don't let that fool you. Trevor and his crew are serious pros with amazing skills. I have recommended them to everyone I know and every person who watches my wedding trailer wants them to shoot their special day too. Hurry and book them ASAP because with this kind of talent, it is sure to book up quick!!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda , 6/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My wedding was June 2013. The whole crew was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. My video looks just like a movie and is the last video of my mother before she passed away. I watch it all the time. I recommend them to everyone I know. They are amazing, just amazing! ?

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very pleased with the video services provided. They were responsive, accessable and professional. During the wedding and reception everytime I turned around they were there...not in the way or distracting, but in place to capture everything. My one regret is that (due to circumstances beyond our control) we didnt also use their photography services. I would definetly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Sallie, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were wonderful and professional to work with. i am planning to use them for my next daughter's wedding!!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a great videographer for a reasonable price, these are the guys to go to! Did a great job capturing my special day!

Profile Picture User2140423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review