Just Like A Movie Reviews

18 | Dallas, TX

18 Reviews for Just Like A Movie

18 Just Like A Movie Reviews

Doris · Married on 11/18/2017

Love them!!! Professional, great photos, and very friendly down to earth photographers!!

Ajla · Married on 10/11/2017

Such a pleasure to work with! The One minute clip we received before our trailer video had my husband and I crying. Can not wait to The the rest! Super creative and talanted. Highly recommend ! ❤️

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2016

Professional and always exceeding expectations. They are very easy to work with and strive to give every bride and groom the vision through a lens they dream of. I would highly recommend these two on any given day!

Tammy · Married on 08/27/2016

They did everything I wanted and more. I couldn't be happier with my photos and videos. I strongly recommend them to anyone needing photos or video or both$

Gabie · Married on 08/06/2016

They were amazing!! Extremely flexible and worked with what we had. Our wedding pictures turned out just like I had imaged/ hoped for. I would recommend them to anyone. They were worth every penny. We defiantly got what we paid for. You should choose Just Like A Movie for your photographer. You will be highly satisfied. I know I am!

Jackie · Married on 07/03/2016

Professional, great quality work, quick responses and great service! I will definitely recommend them to my friends!

• Z

zahra · Married on 10/11/2014

They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

Amy · Married on 03/29/2014

The video was beautiful and much more than we expected. Their type of shooting makes these memories so much more sweeter than just a standard video definitely worth it.

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2013

They were a pleasure to work with, we had an outdoor wedding on the worst day in October! Rain humidity and heat, but everything came together and they did a excellent job!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2013

These guys are amazing! They covered every angle and match camera views and music. My wedding was only two hours long but there was clearly enough to make a memorable movie! I love watching my wedding over and over again because it is just like watching a movie. I got married on Father's Day this year and had my video back in just a month. They maybe young, but don't let that fool you. Trevor and his crew are serious pros with amazing skills. I have recommended them to everyone I know and every person who watches my wedding trailer wants them to shoot their special day too. Hurry and book them ASAP because with this kind of talent, it is sure to book up quick!!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2013

My wedding was June 2013. The whole crew was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. My video looks just like a movie and is the last video of my mother before she passed away. I watch it all the time. I recommend them to everyone I know. They are amazing, just amazing! ?

Julie · Married on 03/09/2013

They were wonderful and professional to work with. i am planning to use them for my next daughter's wedding!!

Kelsie · event on: 05/25/2014

Trevor is outstanding! Very talented. Extremely happy with the outcome.

Tiffany · event on: 08/17/2014

The service I received was beyond AMAZING! They went out of their way to ensure that I was satisfied with the services I received. I would definitely recommend Just Like A Movie for your next event. I am a customer for life. Thank you Just Like A Movie for capturing the memories of my 30th birthday.... you all ROCK!

Sallie · Married on 06/01/2013

We were very pleased with the video services provided. They were responsive, accessable and professional. During the wedding and reception everytime I turned around they were there...not in the way or distracting, but in place to capture everything. My one regret is that (due to circumstances beyond our control) we didnt also use their photography services. I would definetly recommend their services.

• W

Will · Married on 11/21/2015

Very friendly service. Great choice of music to match the mood of the different parts of the wedding!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/21/2013

3.5

Trevor took TONS of pictures, so I had plenty to choose from! He's been very quick about getting the pictures I chose edited and has been great to communicate with!

If you are looking for a great videographer for a reasonable price, these are the guys to go to! Did a great job capturing my special day!