Just Koolen Productions Reviews

Just Koolen Productions 1
Just Koolen Productions 2
Just Koolen Productions 3

Tiffany · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I got married on September 7, 2018. Adrian (DJ Koolen) was the DJ for my big day; he did both the ceremony and reception. Everything was super easy! All you need is internet access and you can create playlists, time lines etc. We did meet once before the ceremony, at the venue so he could get a sense of what the day was going to look like.

We had a little surprise for the wedding guests regarding who the officiant was and Adrian made sure that all went smoothly.

We requested up lighting throughout the Reception hall and it was fabulous. The photo-booth is probably one of the main attractions at a wedding, and ours did not disappoint! The best part was that each guest in a photo received a copy plus an extra for my memory book for people to sign. At the end of the night I got a USB with every single photo taken. We got to design the frame for our photo-booth prints, the background that he picked for the photo booth matched perfectly to my wedding theme. He and his assistant were very professional and looked great as well! He knows what he’s doing and I would highly recommend him!

Lisette Rodriguez · Married on 12/08/2018

ADRian is very professional and response quickly to any question you have . They are the best , they had my wedding guests dancing all night!!!!

Very very professional. They know what they are doing. They made my wedding very special !

Cynthia · Married on 11/18/2018

Fun entertainment!

We hired Adrian and his team for our Wedding on November 18,2018 and he went above and beyond to meet our expectations. All of our friends and family were dancing the whole night.
    Besides the Dj/MC we were able to add additional services like a photo both with unlimited prints, up lighting, customized monogrammed, and even 2 TV projectors. Our family/ friends were able to send pics by text, and Adrian was able to upload them on the TV screens.

Another reason we recommend Just Koolen Productions is the easy access to make payments online and we were able to add all of our wedding songs on the website. We didn’t have to meet Adrian several times, all it took was 1 visit and couple emails as he made it super easy for us through out the whole process prior to our wedding.

jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Adrian and his staff were amazing, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was running smoothly. They were very professional, I didn’t have to worry about anything. The whole wedding process can be so stressful but dealing with Just Koolen Productions was awesome, this by far was one of the best vendors I’ve worked with. Thank you Adrian and your Staff 😁

Janielle · Married on 09/22/2018

A big "THANK YOU" to Adrian & Semone for providing great services on our wedding day. We used Just Koolen Productions for our ceremony & reception. They provided ceremony music & mics, DJ & MC services, uplighting, textjam pics on 2 large tv screens, Gobo Monogram, dancing on the clouds for our first dance, and photobooth! Everything was a hit, and Adrian was so easy to work with. He kept everyone on the dance floor, I don't think there was a point throughout the night that the dance floor was empty. So much fun! We received a flash drive with all of the photobooth pictures at the end of the night. This made for good laughs the next day as my Husband and I went through all of the pics. Thank you Just Koolen Productions! You guys are the best!!

ray · Married on 09/15/2018

Adrian did a phenomenal job at my wedding. Guest loved the music that he put together. Did a great job on the Gobo light under such short notice. Would highly recommend his services for all occasions.

Josh · Married on 07/14/2018

It can be harder having mor freedom but the biggest rule was adhered to - KEEP EVERYONE DANCING! And that’s what we got ... everyone stayed dancing the entire evening.

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

They literally do whatever you ask them to or request he is so responsive and quick too super nice and easy to get along with! The services he provides like photo booth and up lighting is gorgeous and dancing on clouds is the most beautiful thing I seen it’s all worth it and the compliments you’ll get after how elegant everything looks is satisfing. Adrian knows what he’s doing and you can see it in his confidence. He runs the show and insures you to let him do his thing and he does he keeps you informed on everything and what’s going on when he told me come to my wedding as a guest and let me host it was true I had the best time of my life and so happy he was apart of it!!! It wouldn’t have been so smooth and perfect without Adrian!!!!

Just Koolen Productions 4
    Just Koolen Productions 5
    Just Koolen Productions 6

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Adrian was so helpful and a pleasure to work with. He responded quickly to emails and his crew were so nice. Would definitely use him again for another event

Cheree · Married on 06/01/2018

Everthibg was perfect and out guests had an amazing time. Adrian and Mike are super easy going and were so refreshing to work with.

jeffrey · Married on 05/27/2018

adrian is the man. very hard working, understanding, and experienced.

sean · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely impressed with the level of quality and service with the uplighting and monogram supplied by adrian at my wedding......couldn't have been more perfect and truly took our event to another level!!....top notch service!! ....michael citero worked the dj services and together i couldn't ask for a better dream team....we will use their services for all our upcoming events!

Raquel · Married on 03/25/2018

Adrian and his team were amazing! I used all services they offered from dj, photo booth, up lighting, dancing on clouds effect, monogram, jamtext, lapels and so on! Service was great and so was the price! Thanks again Adrian!

Desiree · Married on 03/24/2018

Mike & Just Koolen Productions were amazing! They made our wedding stress free & kept everything flowing smoothly. Their uplighting looked beautiful & the photobooth was a huge hit. Mike definitely kept the dance floor full all night. Thank you so much for a great experience! Adrian was great & there every step of the way for any questions or concerns I had throughout the whole planning process. Choosing a dj is a MAJOR factor in wedding planning & we're so happy we chose them! Thanks again!

• AVeryBusyWife

Maria · Married on 03/03/2018

Adrian was amazing! He was very professional. I love his website that allowed me to select our favorite songs. Helped to create a time line. And go over every detail of the wedding. Done things I had even forget to include.

The music and lighting was awesome! The DJs voice was very warm and fun.

I look forward to using him on another event!

My friends even asked him for his contact info.

I highly recommend him. Do not hesitate. You will not be sorry.

Victoria · Married on 10/28/2017

It was a wonderful experience all the way around. Adrian walked me through everything and even had 2 extra guys there to help out during the event which made it so much easier! One on the photo booth and one to MC. Thank you Adrian for helping us and all our guests enjoy our daughters reception as much as we did!!!

Celia · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding guests did not miss a beat. Adrian was very professional and on time to our meeting. He made the process enjoyable, hassle, and stress-free. His website is very intuitive and made it easy to select songs and to listen to his recommendations. Thank you for making our wedding day unforgettable. See you in December at my new brother in laws wedding!!

Laqueta · Married on 08/27/2017

Adrian DJ my wedding and from the beginning of our first meeting leading up to wedding he was always very professional and understanding of details. He's very easy to work with and on the day of my wedding he did an amazing job! He also had his assistant with him that MC the wedding which kept this running smoothly. I would recommend Adrian to anyone that want to keep guest on the dance floor all night with endless music and fun times. My guest complimented the music and DJ consistently. We had the BEST time of our lives and enjoyed every momemt! DJ Adrian you are the BOMB!

Marzouk · Married on 08/05/2017

They did a great job we defenitely recommend them. Thank you Adrian for everything.

Marisol · Married on 06/24/2017

Adrian and his crew Are very professional and flexible. Had Everyone up and dancing all night.
    Great job can't thank you enough!
    *Photo Booth A+
    * Upligting A+

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

Koolen entertainment was amazing from the photo booth to the announcing my wedding would not have been the same without them. Everyone had a great time music was fantastic and I've heard nothing but great things from all of our guests.

Kevin · Married on 06/17/2017

Adrian has awesome selection of music for any occasion and is a very personable guy that will custom tailor your needs to make your event a lifetime memory. If you give him a try, you won't be disappointed!!!!

Vidal · Married on 06/17/2017

Overall great DJ, music and entertainment was AWESOME!!! My wife and I are so greatly pleased with the work that DJ Koolen did for the wedding. If I get married again Jk!!! I would recommend him to anyone who is doing any type of party of some sort, you will not be disappointed. Again GREAT and AWESOME!!! :) Thank you DJ Koolen you are the best. IF YOU WOO WOO WOO!!!

Mark · Married on 06/09/2017

Adrian was amazing... He offers options and build pkgs That fits your budget... The quality is amazing and also listens to his clients likes and dislikes... Definitely did an amazing job at the wedding!