Just Kiss 'N Makeup Reviews

14 | Fairburn, GA

14 Reviews for Just Kiss 'N Makeup

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2013

Just had my trial today and I'm so excited! The way she does brows is phenomenal!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2013

I found Just Kiss 'N Makeup in 2010 and I knew I wanted Jaimie to do my makeup. Three years later and she did not disappoint. I looked amazing! Would give her 10 stars if I could, my skin looked FLAWLESS!

Katelyn · Married on 09/06/2013

Jaimie was recommended to me by a friend who hired her for her wedding and I am so pleased and happy that I looked her up and booked her. She is so professional and outgoing and sweet. She made everyone look absolutely stunning. I will recommend her to everyone I know when their big day comes, for every bride deserves to look amazing on her big day and this is the girl for the job.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Dana · Married on 09/01/2013

The tying the knot package was the perfect thing for me because my budget was tight, boy do I mean tight. I had to move my wedding up due to an illness in my family and didn't have much wiggle room at all. I was able to book Jaimie on Monday, had my trial on Friday, and she performed amazing makeup on me Sunday. She's so sweet and is definitely one makeup artist you should consider!

Erica · Married on 05/30/2009

Jaimie has an incredible eye for which makeup works for different skin tones and bone structure. When she does her work it truly does bring out the beauty in each person. As cliche as this may sound, she takes a blank canvass and turns it into a masterpiece. Her style isn't flashy, or gaudy. It's classic and industry standard, and I would be the first to recommend her to anyone. I will continue to support her work.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Allysha · Married on 05/06/2009

Jai did a great job. She was very timely and punctual not to mention that everything she did was great, I would recommend her to anyone I could.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Amanda · Married on 02/14/2009

You were so wonderful! I've never felt so beautiful and stunning in my life. You were worth every penny. You were on time, professional, and so friendly. I was completely comfortable with you and my bridal party loved the way their faces turned out. Every small detail was handled beautifully by you. Thank you so much. - Mrs. Amanda Montgomery

Paige · Married on 08/23/2008

It was such a great pleasure to work with her. She was actually the make-up artist for one of my bridesmaids' wedding and I knew I wanted her to do my wedding make-up when we first met. She was sweet, friendly, very professional and knows just how to make a girl look glamorous! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/29/2010

Used her for me and my mom's makeup. A little expensive but definitely worth the price, we looked great and my mother was very pleased.

• I

Ivory · Married on 09/06/2013

I booked JKNM to do a Girl's Beauty Night for me and my four bridesmaids and we had such a great time! She taught us some new tips and tricks. I could not master the smokey eye and I'm so much better now! She's doing my wedding makeup at the end of the month and I'm sure it'll be just as amazing!

Crystal · Married on 09/05/2010

Choosing my make-up artist was perhaps my most daunting wedding decision because I don't wear much make-up and I've seen so many other dark-skinned women with terrible wedding make-up. I'm so glad I went with Jaimie. She listened to my concerns and gave me a flawless look. My bridal party was huge and when things were a bit chaotic, Jaimie was accomodating and flexible. She's friendly, professional and always on time. I would highly recommend her to anybody and will probably use her again myself.

Sent on 10/03/2010

Donut · Married on 10/22/2008

everyone looked great. whole wedding had a unique style to it.
    the process, the preview and the application on the day of the wedding, went so well. was very professional and also great to work with. made everyone feel very comfortable and relaxed. would recommend services to anyone. contributed so much to making the wedding look so wonderful and memorable!

Becca · Married on 08/24/2013

I was so satisfied with my wedding makeup with Jaimie! I was going for a retro 20s feel for my wedding and with cocoa skin, most people can't deliver. I booked a trialrun with her that came out outstanding and made me so confident in the look for the day of. I'm giving a four for responsiveness because it took her a few days to initially get back to me, but I'm assuming its because her schedule is packed. I definitely recommend Just Kiss 'N Makeup to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2009

3.5

i love how my wedding makeup turned out! I will recommend you in the future.