Just Joey Productions Reviews

Just Joey Productions 6
Just Joey Productions 7

Kelsie · Married on 12/22/2018

Dave you are amazing!

What can I say Dave brings the best out in everyone for the day of the wedding. Dave really knows how to get everyone laughing and to have a good time when still getting great shots, also he caught so much more, i would recommend Just Joey Productions (All set Creations) to anyone.
    At first I was planning my wedding and wasn't' sure I wanted a videogapher, then I was in my best friends wedding and Dave was there. Once i got to the reception i said to my fiance we have to have him, by that Monday we had booked him.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Lynnae · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolute pleasure working with Dave. He came through in the clutch and was able to help us out after a last minute cancellation. Very professional and made it feel like he was our original videographer. Really fun and upbeat I can't wait to see how everything turns out. Thanks again you're the best !!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 02/24/2018

Dave Thomas from All Set Creations was the absolute best decision for our wedding! After the wedding, I was so glad I didn’t cut this from the budget because the day goes so fast and I didn’t get to see everything that occurred. I am so glad Dave was there to capture it all for us. His personality makes everyone feel like they are hanging out with their friends. He was never obvious in what he was filming so everything was descrete while he captured every single moment of our wedding. Honestly, I have no clue how he did it without being noticed. He worked amazingly well with our photographer, Nick Pompei. The end result was nothing short of amazing and his HD screenshots are an added bonus! By far the best decision we made by hiring Dave and All Set Creations and would do it all over again!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Just Joey Productions 15
    Just Joey Productions 16
    Just Joey Productions 17

Allie · Married on 12/16/2017

One of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding was to hire All Set / Just Joey Productions. Dave was so helpful and put us at such ease prior to our wedding. We really felt like we were Dave's priority leading up to our wedding; he was super responsive and gave us assurance all along the way. We can't say enough about his professionalism and hard work the day of our wedding. He is so personable and could make anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. But the best part is our finished product. The still shots he captured are some of our absolute favorites and the video quality is incredible. Without a doubt we would recommend Dave to any of our family and friends.

Katie R · Married on 11/11/2017

All set⠴all the way!

I first met Dave walking down the aisle in my best friends wedding and I instantly loved him! He made everyone in the wedding party so comfortable. When it came time to plan our day we knew we had to have him involved! After our first phone call I felt like I knew him for years... he is such a genuine person with a serious artistic talent. Our video is something we will cherish forever. We couldn’t imagine having anyone else there with us that day! And I can’t wait for my sister & brother-in-laws day to see what he has in store for them :) Dave, thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Meaghen · Married on 11/03/2017

Dave literally MADE our wedding day! We decided closer to the date to have a videographer at our wedding, and we are extremely glad we did! From the minute I met Dave, the day of the wedding, we clicked instantly! He has such a great personality and just makes you feel very comfortable.. someone came up to me the day of the wedding and actually asked me how long my husband and I knew Dave & we said “ just a few hours” and they were shocked by the chemistry Dave was able to have with us in such a short period of time. He was a pleasure to work with. One of the best choices we made for our wedding day was choosing All Set Creations & Dave Thomas to capture our day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Sam · Married on 10/28/2017

Really appreciate Dave's hard work and craft. Thanks!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Whether you are at the early stages of wedding planning or in the middle of the craziness, don’t make booking your videographer a difficult or stressful experience. It’s simple, go with Just Joey Productions (also know as All Set Creations). From the beginning Dave took the time (he is very patient) to get to know us as a couple and what we were looking for. He explained the packages and provided samples for us to get some ideas of what we wanted. He was easy to keep in contact with through the wedding planning experience and put us at ease on the big day.
    Throughout our wedding and reception I barely noticed he was there and being someone who is not used to the camera this was surprising. He made us feel comfortable, interacted well with bridal party and family, offered words of wisdom and even got on the dance floor! It was an unforgettable night!
    It wasn’t until a few weeks later that I got a “teaser” slideshow video of pictures he took. Wait, he takes pictures too - yes, he gave us over 60 additional high quality pictures (what a nice surprise)! When we got the final wedding video it took my breath away. Not only was every moment of our day captured but through the music and layout, the romance, joy and love we felt came through. Yes, it made me cry! Dave is professional, talented, kind, light-hearted and without a doubt highly recommended. My sister is using him for her wedding next June!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Just Joey Productions 18

jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

It was awesome to work with Dave and his crew! The finalized video had all the awesome moments of our wedding day that we can remember forever and share with our friends and family. Jamie who was with us the day of, was so friendly and great at her job. Dave was excellent at communicating what we needed from A to Z. We are so happy that we met Dave at a friends wedding the year before ours! His pricing is very reasonable especially if you book a video/photo combo! We will always recommend Dave and his team!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Carly · Married on 10/06/2017

We love DAVE!!! What an amazing job he did not only on our video but on every last second of my BIG DAY! Dave was so much fun from the second he walked in! During “getting ready pics” my bridesmaids & I were able to loosen up because he was so awesome which left us with fabulous candid NATURAL pics/video. dave jumps right into the crowd at the reception & gets every ounce of fun on camera :) My video as well as my trailer ending up being so so perfect. My husband and I have been in two other weddings with Dave and knew we had to have him at ours !! Would definitely recommend x a million!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2017

My first wedding thought shortly after I got engaged was that I needed to find the perfect wedding videographer! I came across one of Dave's wedding videos on Facebook of a friends wedding and could not stop watching it. I decided to email and book with him right away! Soon after, I was talking to my cousin/bridesmaid about a videographer (Dave) and oddly enough, she also booked Dave for her future wedding after she watched one of his videos on Facebook. Such a small world! Dave's business runs mostly off of referrals and that is so amazing to see. You immediately love him the second he walks into the bridal suite the morning of your wedding day! He teamed up with my husband on our wedding day to do a little skit to add into our wedding video. It was something so small but meant so much to me months later as my husband and I watched our wedding video for the first time. Another awesome thing about Dave is that he mic'd up my husband during our ceremony and I'm so thankful for that. Hearing his nervous sounds and what not as I walked down the isle was funny and the cutest thing ever. Last but not least... Dave does not only create the best wedding videos I've ever seen, but you also will receive photos that he takes from his videos. These photos were amazing that I received and with such great quality that they are hanging up in my home! I could go on and on about Dave and his company! Book him now! I promise you will not regret your decision!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Alyson · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment we met Dave we knew he would film our wedding! We first met him at our friends wedding he went above and beyond for them. When my husband and I got engaged we knew Dave Thomas was the one who we wanted to capture our special day. From the first meeting with Dave he was professional and FUN! On the day of our wedding he was awesome kept everything moving and had great idea for photos and even captured the most perfect sun set photo for us! I would recommend Dave to anyone. Dave has now done three family weddings of ours and I'm starting to feel like he a part of the Family :)
    Thank you Dave!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Deonna · Married on 09/16/2017

I don’t think there are enough stars or words to truly show our appreciation for Dave and his work! Dave came highly recommended from a few of my coworkers and after reviewing his work, I knew just why! His attention to detail, his artistic eye, and not to mention his professionalism and friendliness! Dave went above and beyond what we expected. From the very start, he was quick to get back to me (and answer my 1000 questions), understood what I was trying to accomplish from a video perspective, and most importantly truly cared about making this video perfect for us. Dave really felt like family and made both my husband and I so comfortable. My husband felt comfortable around Dave, as if they knew each other for years. We both could not be more apprecative of Dave! When researching about weddings and videographers, the biggest regret was that brides wish they hired someone. LOOK NO FURTHER! JustJoey Productions will not let you down!

Just Joey Productions 19
    Just Joey Productions 20
    Just Joey Productions 21

Jordan · Married on 07/15/2017

Where do I even begin? My husband and I were going back and fourth with getting a videographer and I’m so happy we did! I found Dave through a high school friend who recommended him from her wedding. I never actually met Dave in person before hiring him because he made us feel so comfortable over the phone and I loved his work I saw online.
    The day of the wedding he showed up early and started filming right away. At first I was a bit shy, not being used to having a camera in my face but within a few minutes he had me laughing and he had my true personality come out. He worked so well with my photographer and he made all of the girls feel so comfortable. When he met my husband (for the first time) Jake, and his groomsmen they were all in their underwear! Dave for sure played it up and got some hilarious footage out of it.
    During the day he had us do certain things that I’d never even think of that made such awesome video. He was always checking on us to see if we needed anything (which is totally not his responsibility but was so nice he was asking!) He stayed all night and got some awesome footage of our speeches and reception.
    After the wedding I was so anxious to get our footage! Before we got our video he sent us almost 100 still shots from the video he took and they are some of my favs! He gave us a certain time frame that we’d get our video and stuck to it. When we got the sneak peek trailer (which was 20 minutes long!) I CRIED my eyes out! He did such an amazing job of capturing our day and he even got footage I didn’t even know he took. Our entire family and friends still comment on how AMAZING it is. He sent us DVDS of even more footage/video he made and it is absolutely incredible.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Dave and Just Joey productions. They are professional, personable and absolelty Amazing at what they do! Thank you so much Dave for an amazing day and an amazing video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!!

Just Joey Productions 22
    Just Joey Productions 23
    Just Joey Productions 24
    Just Joey Productions 25

Just Joey Productions's reply:

All I can say is wow right back at you. This is so amazing and so flattering. It was such an honor working for both of you and all of your friends and family members as well. It would be an honor to work for anyone you know ever again. All my best and thank you for writing such nice words about what we do at All Set Creations. Formally just Joey Productions, but that's what you have to do when you have two kids and only name of the company after one of them. LOL

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to write this and hopefully others will read it and want the same experience for themselves.
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 06/24/2017

I am a professional harpist and weddimg professional. I have am privileged to see some amazing wedding work both in realtime and post production. At the same time I have witnessed and observed some cringeworthy wedding work. I have cried with friends over disastrous final products that failed to come even close to meeting the bride's expectations for her special day. So when it came to choosing the artists responsible for capturing the memories for the most important day of my life, I knew how important it was to invest in quality. I also know that the wedding market is a vast sea of options making it difficult to make the best choice. My professional experience influenced my decission to go with as many vendors as possible who I had firsthand experience with or recommendations from close friends coupled with 5 star ratings. Dave Thomas with All Set Creations was one these recommendations and I never looked back. The more I worked with Dave the more I appreciated his professionalism, attention to detail and his talent. I also continued to discover all of these connections asside from the original recommendation and everyone raved about Dave and their experiences with him. Dave was so good that members of my bridal party and friends approached me for his information. I look forward to working with Dave in the future both as a wedding professional and a client for my music video work. Thanks again Dave. Happy 2018!!! Wedding Details: Wedding Videographer for June 24, 2017 wedding that took place in Stowe, PA at Harp and Soul Studios and Private Residence.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Just Joey Productions 33
    Just Joey Productions 34
    Just Joey Productions 35

Kathryn · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how HAPPY we are that we met Dave at our friends wedding in 2014. The minute we began chatting with him at her wedding Matt (now husband) and I KNEW if we got married we HAD to have Dave. We even changed our wedding date to make sure he was available! To which he even discounted us! Dave will make your wedding day perfection, fun, and memorable, we just received STILLS that BLOW my mind from our day just a week after, these photos made everyone cry with how beautiful, candid, and perfect they are. Dave makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, not posing you or "posing candidly" he comes up with the most hysterical lines that make you genuinely laugh out loud. Our bridal party was MASSIVE and pretty "fun" and they LOVED Dave, they kept asking who he was related to etc. I just kept saying see I told you he was awesome! Dave and our photographer meshed so well together, collaborating ideas, and even taking our considerations that included WALKING INTO THE OCEAN KNEE DEEP FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT HESITATION. Dave, that seriously made my life. My husband and I met through swimming, and open water swimming/the beach had to be included, what I meant by photos by the water turned into PHOTOS IN THE OCEAN. I am so happy and excited we had you at our wedding, and better yet have not even seen our video yet! We know it will be perfection, you are a blessing to the brides and families who choose you. CHOOSE DAVE !!!!!!!!! I could keep writing but there would not be enough words to describe how much of an impact you had on our wedding day.
    Love,
    Katie and Matt Ward

Hilary · Married on 05/28/2017

I did all the research for you... JUST HIRE ALL SET!!! We made the BEST last minute decision to hire Dave with Just Joey / All Set Productions for the videography for our wedding on 5/28.17. Dave was SO much fun to work with, he listened to your needs, and made sure to capture everything you wanted. Did I mention he was awesome to work with?! The quality of his camera is fantastic - he even does "Cinetography", meaning he provides AMAZING pictures / screen shots from the video, which were some moments that the photographers didn't capture. We did a LOT of research on videographers and no one else provided those pictures. He also was able to do voice-overs on the "best of" video, which was REALLY important to me because I wanted to be able to capture our vows and some of the music from our ceremony in our video while being able to show other moments from the day. Not every videographer can do that, and the ones that couldn't I didn't like their quality of work, and some of the others that could do it, looked like Hollywood movie trailers - aka they looked amazing, but were WAY out of our price range. That being said, Dave was in the mid-range for price that we were hoping for, and provided SO much value for the price - cinetography, "best of" video, and we also will get the full footage, too. Not everyone does that.
    Just watch our video!!!! <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixK9I5A8Ww4
    Thank you, Dave, for capturing all of the little moments in our special day! We are so excited to have this for years to come.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Kyle · Married on 05/27/2017

Dave was awesome to work with and responds quickly to all inquiries. Would recommend to anyone looking for a videographer

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Dave was very polite, professional and outgoing! Selecting him was easy. He was always helpful and reliable prior our wedding day as well as during and after. Our friends and family also loved him! I can't wait to see the masterpiece he will create so we can look back on the happiest day of our lives!

Livia · Married on 05/11/2017

There is no one better. If you're looking for amazing quality and value you've come to the right place. Dave is the easiest person to work with. He makes it fluid and not seem corny or awkward. I couldn't be happier with how my video/pictures came out. The candid moments that were captured are so genuine and memorable. I wouldn't have worked with anyone else!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Raquel · Married on 03/25/2017

We absolutely loved Just Joey Productions. Dave was so personable and really took care in hearing what we had to say! He was awesome throughout the day and makes a pretty awesome product!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Keith · Married on 03/18/2017

Dave is awesome! He is been a part of 4 of our family wedding including our own. He combines exceptional service and video quality with a tremendous attitude and personality. Best in the business and a great price!!! ~ Keith & Ellen

Sent on 06/26/2017

Shawn · Married on 12/30/2016

Everything was top notch from pre ceremony to the lull between with pictures and everything at the reception. The video was perfect everything that we could asked for! We are already spreading the word about Just Joey Productions!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Renee · Married on 12/17/2016

From the beginning of the planning process through the entire wedding day Dave was absolutely amazing in every way. Aside from the stunning video & photos he took, the way he contributed to the day as a whole was beyond all expectations. He made us feel incredibly comfortable & amazing and went above & beyond to make the most of our day. We have received many compliments on his behalf from our parents, bridal party and guests. We would highly recommend Dave to any couples searching for videography for their wedding day!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Allyssa · Married on 11/12/2016

We can't possibly put into words how TRULY incredible Dave Thomas is, but we're going to try!

First of all, we had never officially met Dave in person before the big day. We had heard wonderful things, viewed his work, and spoke to him on the phone. But when we both met him on our wedding day, it was like we had known him forever! That's how great the chemistry is between him and his clients. We knew from the start, we wanted Dave to execute the videography. But ultimately decided to have him take care of the photography as well. BEST DECISION EVER. To have one person do both was so fluid. I couldn't imagine trying to look in two different directions the entire day. We knew that no matter what we wanted done, photo or video, Dave would be the one to document the moment and document it WELL.

He immediately calmed me (the bride) as soon as he entered the room. I was a total ball of stress, but he just made the entire process and experience THAT much easier for everyone. It's quite a task to calm down a bride and he did it within 2 minutes! He had some amazing ideas for neat shots to do and was so open to any ideas my husband and I had as well. He recorded our entire day, captured every important moment and then some. And ANY time throughout the night that we needed him, he was RIGHT there and got it done. I haven't even seen our video yet. But just by the incredible photos and still shots he has gotten to us within the last 48 hours, I KNOW he didn't miss a single important moment of our day and we couldn't be more eager to see the beautiful products he has in store! We will be using him for every big life event in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2016