All Set Creations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Anna
    Anna S. Married on 07/06/2021

Best Experience Ever!

All Set Creations is amazing in all areas! We seriously could not have asked for a better experience. We were married in the middle of COVID-19 and ASC made us feel like nothing was going on in the world around us. They are professional, on time, on top of things, super fun to work with and will make you laugh and smile throughout the entire day! They worked with what we asked for and also had some creative and really fun ideas which made our day so special. Great value for what they are truly worth. It was an amazing turn around for the videos and we are just so grateful for everything they provided us. Thanks again ASC! You are truly amazing at what you do!
    Jackie F. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I selected Dave Thomas from AllSet Creations based on his impeccable reviews, word of mouth recommendations, and yes...he is an Emmy Award Winner! After our first conversation, I knew he would excel at reading the day and capturing every moment. Leading up to the wedding, he contacted me several times to make sure he had a good handle on what was important to me, what I expected, and also what I didn't want.

On the day of the wedding Dave was absolutely terrific! He was fun, made us relax, and didn't miss a thing! His energy and professionalism were the perfect addition to our wedding day. He was never in the way, yet was always present.

Of course the most important thing is the final product, which was AMAZING! I just received my 15 minute "best of " clip and felt again all the emotions of the day. From actually capturing my puppy watch me coming down the steps in my gown, to the emotional church ceremony, to the joyous reception, his video took me on the ride again. I have watched in several times and am awed each time at his ability to really capture the day and edit it into an incredibly beautiful product.

I wholeheartedly recommend Dave to videotape your special day. His work Is amazing!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten E. Married on 05/22/2021

All Set Creations will make your day Memorable!!

Look no further than All Set Creations! When we got engaged, we knew Dave was the only person we wanted to hire for our wedding. We have known Dave since high school and he did an AMAZING job!! From our engagement photos to our wedding highlight video, Dave was professional, responsive, and wanted to help make our day perfect! I cried watching our Wedding highlight video! We got the The All Set Couple's Choice Blended Wedding . Dave and Nick did a great job capturing our day! Our wedding party loved working with them too! Dave even captured the surprise flash mob I orchestrated for Troy! All Set Creations should be your one and only choice for wedding photography and videography! We can't recommend All Set Creations enough!
    Stephanie C. Married on 01/08/2021

Wedding videographer

We’re obsessed with the video!
    Kaitlyn H. Married on 11/28/2020

RUN! Don’t walk! & book him now!

We just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU DAVE for contributing to our wedding by being hands down the BEST videographer anyone could ever have.
    Dave’s expertise is exceptional. We appreciated his time, patience, responsiveness, and flexibility. He helped us decide what package was best & helped us decide what hours of coverage would be important. He had feedback on aspects that never occurred to me, which made everything much smoother. To say Dave was an absolute JOY to work with, would be a complete understatement. From the moment he arrived he had the entire room laughing within minutes & eased us all into feeling natural and comfortable even while being filmed.
    I can’t say it enough, RUN, DON’T WALK to book him! He really will make you ALL SET for your day!! I had admired his work for years from others I knew who got married & was excited he was available for us. Our film and cinephotos turned out phenomenal. If you’re on the fence about a videographer, don’t be. It was such a joy to see how many moments I missed. From our parents smiles and tears, to friends having a great time. We will HIGHLY recommend Dave to all fellow friends getting married!

• Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 11/08/2020

Great experience, would highly recommend!

Dave is the absolute best! He's very personable and one of the nicest and talented guys you will ever meet. He captured every moment of our big day. Our video turned out more amazing than we could have imagined and we've already lost count of how many times we watched it. HIGHLY recommend him for any wedding!
    Kerri S. Married on 10/17/2020

A Pleasure to Work With

So glad we went with Dave/All Set creations for our wedding. He was a joy to work with, great at getting you to relax in front of the camera, flexible, understanding, and accommodating. I cannot recommend Dave more highly!
    Kait T. Married on 08/23/2020

Highly recommend!!!!!

Dave was simply the best. My husband at first was not sure if we should get videographer, but we were so glad we did! We had to reschedule our wedding for the second time because of Covid, but decided on the second date with close family and friends. Dave was on board for whatever I needed. The day of my wedding there were quite a few hiccups and Dave kept us all laughing and having a good time. He made a difference on our wedding day. Not to mention the film is beautiful and we will watch it for years to come. Thanks all set creations!!!! Highly recommend.
    Brooklyn T. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing professionalism for our informal wedding

We hired All Set Creations for our backyard wedding and they did an incredible job. They helped us identify the advantages and disadvantages to our unique venue. We appreciated their expertise in recommendations for posing and lighting. Our final products of photos and video were amazing. We were unsure of the necessity of a wedding video but after seeing ours, I would recommend everyone gets one. It is well worth it. And it is well-worth hiring All Set Creations.
  • Christine
    Christine W. Married on 06/13/2020

Can't say enough good things!!! AMAZING

Such an incredible experience with this company. So flexible during all the Covid stuff (changing all our plans) and still helped make our day memorable and an amazing video we will cherish forever. Highly recommend. My husband and I both commented on how easy Dave was to work with and how comfortable he made us both feel. We can't wait to use them again for our bigger celebration
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing experience!

Dave from All Set made such a special video for us of our Wedding Day- Part 1! He made everyone who he came into contact with on our wedding day feel comfortable. We had so many people comment on how funny and lively he was, his personality truly helped us have an amazing wedding video. We look forward to working with him again in July for part 2!
    Michelle F. Married on 03/07/2020

Phenomenal Investment!

Dave is the BEST! From the very beginning, his packages are clear and he delivered beyond our greatest expectations! He was prompt, responsive, and adaptable on our day to get all the special moments! My (now) husband and I were not originally planning on having a videographer but we are so glad our parents convinced us we would regret it. We LOVE our videos from Dave from our big day and I couldn't even imagine not having these memories for us to watch for years to come!
  • Doug
    Doug H. Married on 01/11/2020

There is no one better!

Dave and his team at All Set Creations are just the best. He has worked weddings in the past that I was in the wedding party, and he was my first call to any vendor once i was engaged. The quality of All Set's production is amazing, and they blend in seamlessly into the party. Dave is so personable and fun I would have wanted him as a guest if we couldn't have hired him to be our photographer/videographer. From the first phone call all the way through the big day he is there to walk you through everything, give advice, and help any way he can. If you are looking for a Photographer and/or Videographer for your wedding look no further than All Set Creations.
  • Erica
    Erica M. Married on 11/09/2019

Great Memories

Dave was a wonderful and professional videographer during the wedding and reception. He made my Husband and I feel so comfortable on our wedding day . My Husband and I loved our video and all of our family and friends gave us so many compliments.  Thanks so much for a great video and we will treasure these memories for the rest of our life!
    Amy W. Married on 11/08/2019

Just Joey Productiona

I loved working with Dave. He does a great job and his energy is amazing , his videos and photos are both fantastic! I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a videographer
  • Jenny
    Jenny K. Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing

Dave and Nick were beyond what we had expected for our wedding photography and videography. From the minute we met them they were like part of our family. We felt a sense of comfortability around both of them that was instantaneous. Not only did they do everything they could to make sure we were happy each moment but they captured every moment in the most perfect way. We felt like they were a part of our wedding and we will forever be grateful for them. Highly recommended!
    Paige E. Married on 10/19/2019

Hire them!

We were referred to All Set by friends of ours. From start to finish, working with Dave was so simple and easy. We loved his unique packages and he worked with us to choose which would be best given our schedule. A videographer was something we didn’t think we could afford, but having just celebrated our 1 year anniversary, we couldn’t have been happier to have our wedding footage. It‘s a memory that photos just can’t provide. We will cherish our video for the rest of our lives and are so happy we chose All Set to document our special day.
  • Alisa
    Alisa M. Married on 10/12/2019

We love our wedding video!

I am so happy we chose All Set Creations for our wedding video. We love it so much and are so happy we have those memories forever. Dave is so kind and really great at what he does. We went with the Couples Choice package and the “best of” section truly captivates the best moments of our whole day. We just watched the whole video and got to relive our ceremony and hear our vows again and all of the speeches. I can’t even put into words how grateful I am. I searched for a videographer and a friend referred me to him. If you are frantically searching for a videographer as I was, look no further Dave is the best.
    Leah Married on 08/02/2019

Best Videographer Ever!

I was referred to Dave through my sister-in-law and am forever grateful for that!! Dave was the absolute best to work with. He was so easy to get in touch with, kind, professional and his videos speak for themselves - they're amazing. Dave has the best personality and totally just blended in with the rest of our family and friends on our wedding day. We could not have been happier with Dave's work. I highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for a wedding videographer!!
    Samantha M. Married on 07/13/2019

Need a videographer? You must book All Set Creations!!

Dave is absolutely amazing! From our first phone call to discuss our package options to our wedding day, he exceeded all our expectations. Throughout our entire day he was friendly, energetic, and truly happy to be working with us. Dave gave my husband tips throughout the day and made both of us feel at ease. We recently got our wedding videos and are completely blown away by what we received. Dave perfectly captured every smile, tear, and dance move throughout the entire day. All of our friends and family have commented on how wonderful our highlight video is. We can relive the best day ever over and over again thanks to Dave!
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 07/07/2019

Philadelphia - this is who you want on your wedding day!

Family, friends, and even strangers have let my Husband and I know how amazing our wedding video is. Dave is an upbeat, easy to work with, and a genuine guy. Currently living in Clearwater, but married in Philly we were stressed. Needless to say Dave helped us truly enjoy our day. Various moments were captured that a photographer just could not get - don’t overlook this service! You will not regret this choice. Cheers!
    Hillary A. Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring Dave and his crew for our wedding was the BEST decision we made! We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a videographer, but a coworker recommended Dave, and from our first interaction it was clear that he would be perfect for our day. Dave did our engagement shoot and was willing to drive down to south Jersey so we could have them at the perfect location. The photos were absolutely stunning! On our wedding day, Dave made everyone feel so calm and relaxed. The second he came into our bridal suite, it felt like the stress of the day melted away. Throughout the day, he and his crew were always such a positive presence, even after being with us for 12 hours. They were able to work with a very messy schedule and ensure that everything we wanted came to life. We are legitimately disappointed that we don't have any event coming up that needs a videographer/ photographer because we loved working with Dave so much. We cannot say enough positive things about All Set Creations and he has the highest recommendation from us!!
    Colby Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommended!

Hiring Dave for our wedding day was the easiest decision we made during our wedding planning! Dave was the videographer for my sisters wedding and he felt like another member of the bridal party! He made the day so fun and you could tell that he genuinely enjoyed what he was doing. When it came time to plan our wedding he was the first call I made! Once we were on his calendar I didn't worry about anything else-he handled it all! Aside from being so easy and fun to work with the product was beyond anything we could have imagined. He went above and beyond to make our video SO SPECIAL that I could never thank him enough. I watch our "Best of" video DAILY! THANK YOU DAVE!!!!
  • Gabriela
    Gabriela Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect from start to finish!! Value all the way.

You absolutely MUST work with Dave Thomas and his team. Dave is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met, and he took care of us the entire way. Myself and many of my bridal party do not consider ourselves photogenic, but Dave totally reset that. He made all of us feel so natural, and still months later I have people telling me what a wonderful job he did making everyone feel comfortable and having a fun time taking pictures. Not only that, but the videos and the pictures came out SO well! When Dave sent us the "Best of" video, there was something really important to us that we wanted changed, and he did it within a day and had multiple sets of the full video sent to us within the week. We worked with him and his second videographer Jamie, and we did the photo package with Kylie Richards. The All Set package is by far the best value we saw while searching around, and we seriously cannot say enough good things about this team (neither can our guests! They were so impressed!) Thank you, Dave, Kylie, and Jamie for making our wedding day so special and memorable and creating photos and videos that will help us re-live the best day of our lives forever.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Married on 03/09/2019

The best videographer ever!

Dave is the best! Not only did i love him, my entire bridal party and guests complimented me on him the whole night. He equally made us have fun and relax, feel like naturals in front of the camera and was constantly checking in with me to see what I needed. Do yourself a favor and use his service!!