Just For Fun flowers Reviews

152 | Van Nuys, CA

152 Reviews for Just For Fun flowers

152 Just For Fun flowers Reviews

E · Married on 10/01/2018

​Julia and Ernesto want to thank you for the amazing and wonderful team you have they took the time and patience to do the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding everyone were enjoying the arrangements asking how beautiful they are,but the most beautiful blessing for us it was to meeting you EvA

m · Married on 09/22/2018

Querida Eva,

Muchisimas gracias por su fina atencion. Las flores fueron lindisimas, el novio y la novia quedaron encantadas por su gentileza y yo estoy muy agradecida.

Carinos Myriam

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Dear Eva,

Sorry for the late reply. We’re currently in Italy enjoying our honeymoon :) and we can only get WiFi sometimes for emails/texts.
    A big THANK YOU for designing such beautiful floral pieces for our wedding. You captured our vision and colors perfectly. It also meant a lot to us to have the birds of paradise (Bryan’s grandmother’s favorite flower) featured so well in the centerpieces.
    I think often about when you presented my bouquet to me and we took a quiet moment together. It was very welcome before the whirlwind of the ceremony and reception.
    I’m in the process of preserving my bouquet now and I can’t wait to see how it comes out. Our families and guests loved the arrangements and they were thrilled when I offered them an arrangement to take home. I especially loved how the gazebo looked. Absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait for our wedding pictures so I can see everything all over again.
    Thank you again!
    Best,

Jenna and Bryan

Bob · Married on 09/01/2018

Ardyne Eisner

Hello Eva,

Just want to thank you for the Lovely Flowers at Danielle's wedding.

If was difficult working long distance, but when time for show....you succeeded!
    Thank you again.....we'll keep in touch!

Sincerely,
    Ardyne

• des10ey

Destiny · Married on 08/04/2018

Eva and her team were GREAT!!! I was referred to her by my cousin who used her in her wedding. Her professionalism and quality of service were AWESOME! She made my dream come true. I gave her my vision, and she brought it to life. My wedding was on 8/4/18 in Culver City, Ca. I cannot show enough appreciation for this woman. From my GORGEOUS bouquet, to the centerpieces, to the GORGEOUS arch! I cannot say it enough, she is the woman to go to. She listens to you....she really listens and makes it happen. She is also the sweetest woman ever! I would use Eva again and again if I ever need another florist. She is also a VERY caring person. I love you Eva! You did a GREAT job and thank you for making my dream come true.

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 07/22/2018

Eva,

Words cannot express how beautiful the bouquets, flower arrangements, and kissing balls came out. You made everything beautiful and beyond my expectation and the beautiful card you wrote had me speechless. Thank you for everything and I received many compliments regarding all your work and it’s only fair i pass that on to you. You will be highly recommended and I cannot thank you enough for all that you did. Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,
    Mrs. Yesenia Garcia

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

Eva was amazing! Her communication was awesome and im so glad for her help. She really kept us at ease while planning the big day :) thank you for listening to what we wanted. Her flowers were so beautiful!! ) I would recommend just for fun flowers in a heartbeat! Thank you again!

Rita · Married on 05/19/2018

Eva and her team are extraordinary!! They went above and beyond my expectations and made everything from the ceremony, to our sweetheart table, down to the guest tables, so incredibly beautiful!!

Eva really has an eye on how to create beauty with flowers and a loving heart that translates through her work!

Thank you again Just For Fun Flowers!! You made my special day even that much more special!!!!

Here is their contact info if you are looking for beautiful arrangements, impeccable service and affordable pricing!

www.justforfunflowers.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Just-For-Fun-flowers/111896805527010
    818-881-1947

Eve · Married on 05/05/2018

Eva was amazing!! I was so nervous because I wanted my wedding to be excellent, I came to Eva not knowing what to expect, she showed me her picture albums, all pictures looked wonderful, also what hold me to Stay with her was her kindness, patients and she is just lovable. My wedding took place at the 94 squadron. The day of the wedding was just beautiful! Omg Eva and her team just went overboard, my flowers arrangements
    We’re just beautiful, every single person was in love with my wedding. My wedding was a dream come true. Thank you Eva! You are the best. I will
    Keep in touch with you. :))

janalee · Married on 04/29/2018

EVA!!

I was in LOVE with my bouquet, it was beautiful!! Kendall and I are still in Maui on our honeymoon and I have not had the time to contact you yet. But yes our wedding day was great and all of the flowers were gorgeous! My photographer took pictures so once I get those back I will send you some. She did send me one preview though and I’ll attach it here. Thank you for making my day beautiful and special.

Love,
    Janalee

ally · Married on 04/26/2018

Eva is just simply wonderful, possibly the nicest genuine person I've met or had the pleasure to meet. The arrangements are beautiful her prices are reasonable and she goes above and beyond to be accommodating. Don't go to anyone else! You need Eva!

Lynda · Married on 04/14/2018

Dear eva. We were so happy and appreciative to have you do our flower arrangements. The bouquet of tulips were amazing. With love Lynda and john.

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

We greatly appreciated how Eva made the time to meet with us numerous times before our wedding, trying out different arrangements that went with our wedding theme and within our budget. We were really happy with the arbor arrangements, which we also were able to use on our sweetheart table. The mason jar centerpieces, bouquets, and cake decorations were also beautiful. Eva truly cares about the people she works with and her work as well. We're so glad that she was our wedding florist!

S · Married on 03/25/2018

I had a courthouse ceremony and was looking for a simple but elegant bouquet and was shocked when I received quotes for upwards of $200 from a range of other vendors. All I wanted was a pretty bouquet and if it wasn't too much, a boutonniere for my groom so we can have even a small wedding tradition in our non-traditional celebration (and I wanted nice flowers in my photos, of course). Eva was absolutely wonderful in every aspect, from price to her customer service skills. Eva came through with an incredibly reasonably priced bouquet that included vendela roses, white and pink, hydrangeas, burgundy dalhias, and some dusty miller to go with my ivory dress (and my groom's burgundy tie). She even included the boutonniere in the price. Not only did I love my bouquet, but Eva could not have been more lovely. She was so sweet in all of my email communication and on the wedding day she gave me a lovely handwritten card wishing me the best. If I had a full-blown traditional wedding I would've not hesitated to use her services. In fact, I've recommended her to my engaged friend. Even though all I got from her was a bouquet and boutonniere, it still meant a lot that what we wanted was special, at a great price, and sold with love.

Melody · Married on 03/24/2018

I’m so glad I hired this company for my wedding. Eva was the most sweet lady to work with. I was on a tight budget for my wedding and kept calling around getting all of these bogus quotes from flower shops that were only looking to make money. When I called Eva I felt like she genuinely cared and wanted to work with me. She was honest and gave me a rate I could afford. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. The flowers fulfilled my expectations. I’m a very happy newly married woman. :)

Just For Fun flowers 1
    Just For Fun flowers 2
  • Z

Zshakira · Married on 01/28/2018

Thank you very much for all your hard work Eva.

strack · Married on 01/01/2018

Hi Eva,

Thanks for sending these over. The flowers were gorgeous!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work :)

All the best,
    Lydia

Mia · Married on 10/22/2017

10/24/2017
    Everyone at my wedding were in awe with how beautiful the ceremony was in the Gazebo with the sun setting in the background and the beautiful flower arrangements on the gazebo and on the pedestals with the isle runner and flowers along the sides provided by Eva from just for fun flowers. All the flower centerpieces were gorgeous and the purple roses were so fresh and vibrant. Eva was like my fairytale god mother that brought my fairytale wedding to life. Everything looked visually stunning and Eva is such a sweetheart and is an absolute delight to work with, I am so happy I chose just for fun flowers for my wedding. Eva's customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced. She goes above and beyond to make her bride's wedding visions a reality!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Just For Fun flowers's reply:

Mia, thank you for the very nice review.

Noa · Married on 09/09/2017

We had such a great experience working with Eva and her team at Just for fun Flowers!! From the moment we met, I fell in love with her warmth and grace. Eva truly loves doing what she does and it shows in every interaction and especially in the final product.

Eva was so patient with us; we came in with no knowledge of the kind of flowers we wanted or even our exact needs (we didn't have a final count for tables or total arrangements for quite a while). She taught us a lot about the different flower options and what kind of arrangements we should and shouldn't have. She was happy to meet in person any number of times to review ideas in person. She also made several sample arrangements for us to view in person and over email, as well as sent sketches from her designer for some of the arrangements. The design sketches were really professional and helpful.

On the day of the wedding Eva came with the staff to give me my bouquet and say some beautiful words that made me tear up. Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and many of the guests commented on them. From the cocktail tables to the chuppah to the flower girl's crown and my bouquet, every single detail was so beautiful, so detail oriented, and made with so much love. We could not have been happier. I wish I could see them in person again today!

Happy to note that all of this came at the best price compared to a handful of other florists that we sourced proposals from. Our wedding was in Santa Ynez, and even with the delivery fee, Eva's prices were better than the local florists. I truly believe we got the best service at the best price from the best person. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Thank you Eva, we hope we get to work with you again!!

Just For Fun flowers 3
    Just For Fun flowers 4
    Just For Fun flowers 5
    Just For Fun flowers 6
    Just For Fun flowers 7

Lyn · Married on 08/26/2017

We had our wedding at Odyssey restaurant last August. It was an outdoor wedding at their skyline patio. I was so glad and thankful I chose just for fun flowers as my florist for my small intimate wedding. Ms. Eva was a very wonderful lady, just like your second mom during the wedding. I received a lot of compliments on my bouquet and my centerpieces. As well on the flowers on the arch used during the ceremony. I won't forget you, Ms. Eva. You're such a lovely lady. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful.

Patty · Married on 08/13/2017

I will be sure to recommend your wonderful services to anyone I come in contact with needing a florist.
    I hope your having a great summer and business is healthy for you.
    God Bless you!
    Patty Toledo

Virginia · Married on 08/12/2017

Eva, disculpa que no te mande este email antes. Pero queria agradecerte enormemente por las hermosas flores del dia de mi boda. Me encanto mi ramo y hasta lo tengo aqui secandose en mi escritorio. Todo quedo perfecto. Gracias!! Virginia :).

cheryl · Married on 07/31/2017

Eva,

The bouquet was so perfect. I absolutely loved it. I am attaching a few pics for you to see.

Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Cheers,
    Cheryl

sophia · Married on 07/16/2017

Hi Eva,
    We are still away on our honeymoon, but I received your message. Here are a few pictures in the meantime. Thank you so much for making my day so beautiful. I will call you when we return.
    Sophia