Just For Fun flowers Reviews

Just For Fun flowers 5
Just For Fun flowers 6
Just For Fun flowers 7

Raquel Fernandez · Married on 07/04/2019

Las flores de jus for fun

Eva su trabajo es fantastico. Y gracias a tu empleado por los bosquejos.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Iveth

Iveth P · Married on 06/14/2019

las flores de just for fun flowers

Eva es una buena persona y tiene buenos empleados. Las flores que tiene son buenas tambien.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Tomi

Tomi Krull · Married on 06/01/2019

my wedding flowers

Hello Eva,

I just wanted to reach out to you and tell you how wonderful all the flowers were and they were absolutely beautiful. Thank you for all your hard work! I appreciate it and loved all your work.

Thank you for all your hard work!
    Tomi

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Just For Fun flowers 10
  • Denney

Denney D · Married on 01/28/2019

Good flowers

The flowers on our wedding day were beautiful. And Eva is very nice

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jeb bangit · Married on 12/31/2018

The greatest flowers ever

Hi Eva happy new year. Everybody loved the flowers. Thank you for everything and making my wedding beautiful.
    Jbangit

Sent on 02/09/2019

S Bad · Married on 12/22/2018

flowers for Stephanie Badali

Thank you again for everything, the flowers were lovely.
    S Badali

Sent on 01/04/2019

Don l · Married on 12/22/2018

Great flowers

Eva, una vez mas agradecerte ! Todo muy lindo y tenerte como parte de ello fue
    lo maximo... apenas tenga fotos te pasare con el bouquet y la peineta todo
    bello! Queria pedirte porfa el recibo a nombre de don lanning muchisimas gracias
    !!! Un abrazo

Sent on 02/01/2019

E · Married on 10/01/2018

​Julia and Ernesto want to thank you for the amazing and wonderful team you have they took the time and patience to do the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding everyone were enjoying the arrangements asking how beautiful they are,but the most beautiful blessing for us it was to meeting you EvA

Sent on 10/07/2018

m · Married on 09/22/2018

Querida Eva,

Muchisimas gracias por su fina atencion. Las flores fueron lindisimas, el novio y la novia quedaron encantadas por su gentileza y yo estoy muy agradecida.

Carinos Myriam

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Dear Eva,

Sorry for the late reply. We’re currently in Italy enjoying our honeymoon :) and we can only get WiFi sometimes for emails/texts.
    A big THANK YOU for designing such beautiful floral pieces for our wedding. You captured our vision and colors perfectly. It also meant a lot to us to have the birds of paradise (Bryan’s grandmother’s favorite flower) featured so well in the centerpieces.
    I think often about when you presented my bouquet to me and we took a quiet moment together. It was very welcome before the whirlwind of the ceremony and reception.
    I’m in the process of preserving my bouquet now and I can’t wait to see how it comes out. Our families and guests loved the arrangements and they were thrilled when I offered them an arrangement to take home. I especially loved how the gazebo looked. Absolutely gorgeous! Can’t wait for our wedding pictures so I can see everything all over again.
    Thank you again!
    Best,

Jenna and Bryan

Sent on 09/01/2018

Bob · Married on 09/01/2018

Ardyne Eisner

Hello Eva,

Just want to thank you for the Lovely Flowers at Danielle's wedding.

If was difficult working long distance, but when time for show....you succeeded!
    Thank you again.....we'll keep in touch!

Sincerely,
    Ardyne

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • des10ey

Destiny · Married on 08/04/2018

Eva and her team were GREAT!!! I was referred to her by my cousin who used her in her wedding. Her professionalism and quality of service were AWESOME! She made my dream come true. I gave her my vision, and she brought it to life. My wedding was on 8/4/18 in Culver City, Ca. I cannot show enough appreciation for this woman. From my GORGEOUS bouquet, to the centerpieces, to the GORGEOUS arch! I cannot say it enough, she is the woman to go to. She listens to you....she really listens and makes it happen. She is also the sweetest woman ever! I would use Eva again and again if I ever need another florist. She is also a VERY caring person. I love you Eva! You did a GREAT job and thank you for making my dream come true.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 07/22/2018

Eva,

Words cannot express how beautiful the bouquets, flower arrangements, and kissing balls came out. You made everything beautiful and beyond my expectation and the beautiful card you wrote had me speechless. Thank you for everything and I received many compliments regarding all your work and it’s only fair i pass that on to you. You will be highly recommended and I cannot thank you enough for all that you did. Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,
    Mrs. Yesenia Garcia

Sent on 08/11/2018

Gayle · event on 06/13/2018

Eva did a fabulous job on the flowers and the "extra touches" on the mirrors which displayed the flowers. Her creations were just beautiful and exceeded my expectations and I was so very pleased. She is such a lovely woman and so knowledgeable and skilled at her business. I am so thrilled that she was recommended to me by the Odyssey Restaurant and I look forward to using her creations in the future. She fulfilled my vision of the flowers and added to the success of my party...Thank you Eva...I was so happy!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Just For Fun flowers's reply:

Thanks Gayle.

Amy · Married on 06/08/2018

Eva was amazing! Her communication was awesome and im so glad for her help. She really kept us at ease while planning the big day :) thank you for listening to what we wanted. Her flowers were so beautiful!! ) I would recommend just for fun flowers in a heartbeat! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rita · Married on 05/19/2018

Eva and her team are extraordinary!! They went above and beyond my expectations and made everything from the ceremony, to our sweetheart table, down to the guest tables, so incredibly beautiful!!

Eva really has an eye on how to create beauty with flowers and a loving heart that translates through her work!

Thank you again Just For Fun Flowers!! You made my special day even that much more special!!!!

Here is their contact info if you are looking for beautiful arrangements, impeccable service and affordable pricing!

www.justforfunflowers.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Just-For-Fun-flowers/111896805527010
    818-881-1947

Sent on 06/06/2018

Eve · Married on 05/05/2018

Eva was amazing!! I was so nervous because I wanted my wedding to be excellent, I came to Eva not knowing what to expect, she showed me her picture albums, all pictures looked wonderful, also what hold me to Stay with her was her kindness, patients and she is just lovable. My wedding took place at the 94 squadron. The day of the wedding was just beautiful! Omg Eva and her team just went overboard, my flowers arrangements
    We’re just beautiful, every single person was in love with my wedding. My wedding was a dream come true. Thank you Eva! You are the best. I will
    Keep in touch with you. :))

Sent on 05/15/2018

janalee · Married on 04/29/2018

EVA!!

I was in LOVE with my bouquet, it was beautiful!! Kendall and I are still in Maui on our honeymoon and I have not had the time to contact you yet. But yes our wedding day was great and all of the flowers were gorgeous! My photographer took pictures so once I get those back I will send you some. She did send me one preview though and I’ll attach it here. Thank you for making my day beautiful and special.

Love,
    Janalee

Sent on 06/25/2018

ally · Married on 04/26/2018

Eva is just simply wonderful, possibly the nicest genuine person I've met or had the pleasure to meet. The arrangements are beautiful her prices are reasonable and she goes above and beyond to be accommodating. Don't go to anyone else! You need Eva!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lynda · Married on 04/14/2018

Dear eva. We were so happy and appreciative to have you do our flower arrangements. The bouquet of tulips were amazing. With love Lynda and john.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

We greatly appreciated how Eva made the time to meet with us numerous times before our wedding, trying out different arrangements that went with our wedding theme and within our budget. We were really happy with the arbor arrangements, which we also were able to use on our sweetheart table. The mason jar centerpieces, bouquets, and cake decorations were also beautiful. Eva truly cares about the people she works with and her work as well. We're so glad that she was our wedding florist!

Sent on 06/07/2018

S · Married on 03/25/2018

I had a courthouse ceremony and was looking for a simple but elegant bouquet and was shocked when I received quotes for upwards of $200 from a range of other vendors. All I wanted was a pretty bouquet and if it wasn't too much, a boutonniere for my groom so we can have even a small wedding tradition in our non-traditional celebration (and I wanted nice flowers in my photos, of course). Eva was absolutely wonderful in every aspect, from price to her customer service skills. Eva came through with an incredibly reasonably priced bouquet that included vendela roses, white and pink, hydrangeas, burgundy dalhias, and some dusty miller to go with my ivory dress (and my groom's burgundy tie). She even included the boutonniere in the price. Not only did I love my bouquet, but Eva could not have been more lovely. She was so sweet in all of my email communication and on the wedding day she gave me a lovely handwritten card wishing me the best. If I had a full-blown traditional wedding I would've not hesitated to use her services. In fact, I've recommended her to my engaged friend. Even though all I got from her was a bouquet and boutonniere, it still meant a lot that what we wanted was special, at a great price, and sold with love.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Melody · Married on 03/24/2018

I’m so glad I hired this company for my wedding. Eva was the most sweet lady to work with. I was on a tight budget for my wedding and kept calling around getting all of these bogus quotes from flower shops that were only looking to make money. When I called Eva I felt like she genuinely cared and wanted to work with me. She was honest and gave me a rate I could afford. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. The flowers fulfilled my expectations. I’m a very happy newly married woman. :)

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Just For Fun flowers 11
    Just For Fun flowers 12
  • Z

Zshakira · Married on 01/28/2018

Thank you very much for all your hard work Eva.

Sent on 02/09/2018