146 Reviews for Just For Fun flowers

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
135 Just For Fun flowers Reviews

Eva and her team are extraordinary!! They went above and beyond my expectations and made everything from the ceremony, to our sweetheart table, down to the guest tables, so incredibly beautiful!!

Eva really has an eye on how to create beauty with flowers and a loving heart that translates through her work!

Thank you again Just For Fun Flowers!! You made my special day even that much more special!!!!

Here is their contact info if you are looking for beautiful arrangements, impeccable service and affordable pricing!

www.justforfunflowers.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Just-For-Fun-flowers/111896805527010
818-881-1947

Profile Picture Rita, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eva was amazing!! I was so nervous because I wanted my wedding to be excellent, I came to Eva not knowing what to expect, she showed me her picture albums, all pictures looked wonderful, also what hold me to Stay with her was her kindness, patients and she is just lovable. My wedding took place at the 94 squadron. The day of the wedding was just beautiful! Omg Eva and her team just went overboard, my flowers arrangements
We’re just beautiful, every single person was in love with my wedding. My wedding was a dream come true. Thank you Eva! You are the best. I will
Keep in touch with you. :))

Profile Picture Eve, 5/5/18, 1 Review

EVA!!

I was in LOVE with my bouquet, it was beautiful!! Kendall and I are still in Maui on our honeymoon and I have not had the time to contact you yet. But yes our wedding day was great and all of the flowers were gorgeous! My photographer took pictures so once I get those back I will send you some. She did send me one preview though and I’ll attach it here. Thank you for making my day beautiful and special.

Love,
Janalee

Profile Picture janalee, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eva is just simply wonderful, possibly the nicest genuine person I've met or had the pleasure to meet. The arrangements are beautiful her prices are reasonable and she goes above and beyond to be accommodating. Don't go to anyone else! You need Eva!

Profile Picture ally, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dear eva. We were so happy and appreciative to have you do our flower arrangements. The bouquet of tulips were amazing. With love Lynda and john.

Profile Picture Lynda, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We greatly appreciated how Eva made the time to meet with us numerous times before our wedding, trying out different arrangements that went with our wedding theme and within our budget. We were really happy with the arbor arrangements, which we also were able to use on our sweetheart table. The mason jar centerpieces, bouquets, and cake decorations were also beautiful. Eva truly cares about the people she works with and her work as well. We're so glad that she was our wedding florist!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a courthouse ceremony and was looking for a simple but elegant bouquet and was shocked when I received quotes for upwards of $200 from a range of other vendors. All I wanted was a pretty bouquet and if it wasn't too much, a boutonniere for my groom so we can have even a small wedding tradition in our non-traditional celebration (and I wanted nice flowers in my photos, of course). Eva was absolutely wonderful in every aspect, from price to her customer service skills. Eva came through with an incredibly reasonably priced bouquet that included vendela roses, white and pink, hydrangeas, burgundy dalhias, and some dusty miller to go with my ivory dress (and my groom's burgundy tie). She even included the boutonniere in the price. Not only did I love my bouquet, but Eva could not have been more lovely. She was so sweet in all of my email communication and on the wedding day she gave me a lovely handwritten card wishing me the best. If I had a full-blown traditional wedding I would've not hesitated to use her services. In fact, I've recommended her to my engaged friend. Even though all I got from her was a bouquet and boutonniere, it still meant a lot that what we wanted was special, at a great price, and sold with love.

Profile Picture S, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I’m so glad I hired this company for my wedding. Eva was the most sweet lady to work with. I was on a tight budget for my wedding and kept calling around getting all of these bogus quotes from flower shops that were only looking to make money. When I called Eva I felt like she genuinely cared and wanted to work with me. She was honest and gave me a rate I could afford. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. The flowers fulfilled my expectations. I’m a very happy newly married woman. :)

Profile Picture Melody, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Thank you very much for all your hard work Eva.

Profile Picture Zshakira, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hi Eva, thank you so much for making our wedding so beautiful with you vibrant flowers. We LOVE it.

Profile Picture Marilou, 1/21/18, 1 Review

Hi Eva,

Thanks for sending these over. The flowers were gorgeous!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work :)

All the best,
Lydia

Profile Picture strack, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eva and her team did a beautiful job in bringing my center piece vision for my parents anniversary into reality! They created these amazing garlands that went down the center of our tables with inserts of roses! A beautiful and amazing job! All of our guests did nothing but compliment on how amazing everything looked. THANK YOU AGAIN!

Profile Picture Marlene, 10/28/17, 1 Review

10/24/2017
Everyone at my wedding were in awe with how beautiful the ceremony was in the Gazebo with the sun setting in the background and the beautiful flower arrangements on the gazebo and on the pedestals with the isle runner and flowers along the sides provided by Eva from just for fun flowers. All the flower centerpieces were gorgeous and the purple roses were so fresh and vibrant. Eva was like my fairytale god mother that brought my fairytale wedding to life. Everything looked visually stunning and Eva is such a sweetheart and is an absolute delight to work with, I am so happy I chose just for fun flowers for my wedding. Eva's customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced. She goes above and beyond to make her bride's wedding visions a reality!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mia, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We had such a great experience working with Eva and her team at Just for fun Flowers!! From the moment we met, I fell in love with her warmth and grace. Eva truly loves doing what she does and it shows in every interaction and especially in the final product.

Eva was so patient with us; we came in with no knowledge of the kind of flowers we wanted or even our exact needs (we didn't have a final count for tables or total arrangements for quite a while). She taught us a lot about the different flower options and what kind of arrangements we should and shouldn't have. She was happy to meet in person any number of times to review ideas in person. She also made several sample arrangements for us to view in person and over email, as well as sent sketches from her designer for some of the arrangements. The design sketches were really professional and helpful.

On the day of the wedding Eva came with the staff to give me my bouquet and say some beautiful words that made me tear up. Our wedding flowers were absolutely gorgeous and many of the guests commented on them. From the cocktail tables to the chuppah to the flower girl's crown and my bouquet, every single detail was so beautiful, so detail oriented, and made with so much love. We could not have been happier. I wish I could see them in person again today!

Happy to note that all of this came at the best price compared to a handful of other florists that we sourced proposals from. Our wedding was in Santa Ynez, and even with the delivery fee, Eva's prices were better than the local florists. I truly believe we got the best service at the best price from the best person. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Thank you Eva, we hope we get to work with you again!!

Profile Picture Noa, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We had our wedding at Odyssey restaurant last August. It was an outdoor wedding at their skyline patio. I was so glad and thankful I chose just for fun flowers as my florist for my small intimate wedding. Ms. Eva was a very wonderful lady, just like your second mom during the wedding. I received a lot of compliments on my bouquet and my centerpieces. As well on the flowers on the arch used during the ceremony. I won't forget you, Ms. Eva. You're such a lovely lady. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful.

Profile Picture Lyn, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I will be sure to recommend your wonderful services to anyone I come in contact with needing a florist.
I hope your having a great summer and business is healthy for you.
God Bless you!
Patty Toledo

Profile Picture Patty, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Eva, disculpa que no te mande este email antes. Pero queria agradecerte enormemente por las hermosas flores del dia de mi boda. Me encanto mi ramo y hasta lo tengo aqui secandose en mi escritorio. Todo quedo perfecto. Gracias!! Virginia :).

Profile Picture Virginia, 8/12/17, 1 Review
3.6

So This place has great flowers, do not get me wrong on this. It's seriously absolutely beautiful! The only problem I had was with Eva. She is a sweet woman and has so much heart but she does not listen or remember what you ask of her. Most of the time my husband, my planner and I would remind her about the flowers we chose. She would say ok I can do that and then show us something that wasn't what we asked for. Even on the last picture, she showed us for my bridal bouquet, the flowers were completely different when she showed up at the hotel to give them to me. All of my bridesmaids and family noticed. It was embarrassing and upsetting. But it was waaay too late to fix them and I didn't want to yell at her since she sincerely thought that is what I asked for.

So my advice to you is, I say if you use her services ( which I recommend since the quality of flowers she picks are grade An awesome) give in FULL detail of what you want and do not be afraid to tell her when she is wrong like I did. I was too nice and I paid ( really paid) the price for it. Always DOUBLE CHECK with her on everything since her accent is very heavy and it's hard to understand her. So she might say something that sounds like what you said but it might not. So just remember to go over every single detail before its too late. Also make sure you let her know when is a good time to chat because she will call you at all times of the day or night and if you don't want to be disturbed, you have to set boundaries early.

She is seriously the nicest and warmest person I ever met and I loved what she did with my budget since my husband and I were paying for this wedding ourselves and we are some young folks in love. So she was able to sit there and tell us what flowers that would look beautiful and still work within the range of our budget.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Eva,

The bouquet was so perfect. I absolutely loved it. I am attaching a few pics for you to see.

Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Cheers,
Cheryl

Profile Picture cheryl, 7/31/17, 1 Review

Hi Eva,
We are still away on our honeymoon, but I received your message. Here are a few pictures in the meantime. Thank you so much for making my day so beautiful. I will call you when we return.
Sophia

Profile Picture sophia, 7/16/17, 1 Review

Hi Eva,

Thank you so much! Beautiful flowers!!

Thank you!!
Brittney

Profile Picture brittney, 7/8/17, 1 Review

Hi Eva,

Thank you so much for everything, the flowers were very beautiful and we appreciate all of your help. The flowers for the bouquets and the sweetheart table were beautiful. The flowers on the centerpieces were also beautiful, we were very happy with all the other aspects of the wedding flowers. Thank you again and I wish you the best.

Profile Picture J, 7/2/17, 1 Review

Hi Eva!

We wish we could have done more for you. You left before we could say goodbye and give you a tip in person! We really appreciate your work and you being such a wonderful person! I copied you on that email because our photographer also complimented your work and she is wonderful!!! Can you believe my Bouquet is still alive?? I love it!

Thank you for making our day so special……..Gram’s flower was awesome! She wants to save it!

Thanks again Eva and I know we will be in touch. Kam is still planning on helping you with Google!

Love,
Mel and Kam!

Profile Picture Kam, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you Eva for making my wedding date that much more special. You are a god send and I wish you much success in your business.
The Lintermans

Profile Picture G, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)