60 Reviews for Just Eat This! Catering

Family Style (2)
Custom Menu (1)
Mexican (1)
Gluten Free (1)

Just Eat This was a great option for my daughter’s outside wedding. Having a mobile kitchen to prepare hot food with a variety of options was just what we needed! Chef Chris and his team were very helpful and flexible with changes even though I panicked when I arrived at the venu and he was not there yet. However, he was close by and everything was prepared and served on time! I would highly recommend his services! We received many compliments on the food especially the shrimp and grits and spring salad!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It’s now been almost a month since our wedding and I still have people raving over the food that Chef Chris prepared for our special day! That’s how good it was! I was set on having a family style dinner for the 125ish people that were attending my wedding. I believe this was the first time Chef Chris said they had done this but they pulled it off great! We served lemon chicken piccata, beef tenderloin with horseradish sauce, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a spring salad. It was all seriously so delicious. I knew we made the right choice the second we had our tasting with him and my (very) picky fiancé cleared his plate. Chef Chris and his team were all very friendly and responsive during the processes as well. It makes me feel good to know friends and family are still talking about the food to this day! If you want delicious food at a reasonable price, give Chef Chris a call! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Family Style, Tastings

Since we live in Maryland and had to plan everything remotely, I was a bit nervous about selecting a service solely based on reviews. However, Chris was extremely prompt with communication, easy to work with and even offered suggestions on which vendors to use since we weren't from the area. On the day of the wedding, Chris and his team were efficient, tidy, and professional. The food was AMAZING and even 'til this day, our guests still talk about how delicious the food was. Everything was truly delicious but some of our favorites were the fried green tomato, the Fall salad and, OMG, the smoked brisket!! Not only were the services and food amazing but Chris and his team really allowed us and our guests to enjoy the wedding and the food without any hiccups! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Just Eat This was the caterer for my wedding, and the food was absolutely phenomenal. All my guests raved about how delicious everything turned out. If you are looking for southern low country cuisine this is the caterer. Some of the best shrimp and grits and fried green tomatoes I have ever had. Chris is so friendly and accommodating. He will work within your budget and make sure you're getting everything you could want.

Profile Picture Christen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Local, Southern

Chris and his team were AMAZING! He was very helpful in working with us to choose a menu that fit our unique dietary needs (allergies), was unique and special, had some kid-appeal, and fit within our budget. All of the planning was done without any in-person visits (or tastings), as we were planning the event from IL. The day of, Chris and his team arrived in plenty of time; the set up was perfect; and the food was amazing (a family member noted that it was the best chicken ever). We'd highly, highly recommend Just Eat This!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Could not have asked for a better experience. Helped us choose a menu. Recommended baker. We didn't have a tasting bc we were far away, planning. The food and service were amazing. Hire this caterer.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We cannot recommend Just Eat This! highly enough!!He catered both our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. Chris was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and helped us craft a menu (appetizers and dinners) that we were proud to serve but were definitely within a comfortable budget. We were planning our wedding from out of state, and he made the catering part easy. He was extremely flexible and accommodated all of the little changes we made along the way. I highly recommend doing a tasting with him to sample the foods you're thinking about serving- it definitely puts your mind at ease that the food will be delicious. The guests loved the food so much that we had none left because people kept going back for seconds and thirds. Guest favorites were the fried green tomatoes, the braised short ribs, and the fried chicken. Extra bonus of Just Eat This! is that they have a food truck, so they're kitchen is self-sufficient (has a generator) and on-site. No building out a kitchen or eating food from hot boxes if you're venue is at a site that doesn't have a catering kitchen.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Just Eat This! Catering for our wedding and will use them again for our another big event in tre future. Chris and his team were awesome with everything they did and the compliments we received on the food were endless! Just Eat This made our experience a great one and we will without a doubt use them again!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We definitely picked the right Caterer for our Wedding. Chris and his wife could not have been more helpful and accommodating. You will be VERY satisfied!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Chris at Just Eat This helped us put together the perfect menu to display our taste and also southern culture. We weren't allowed to cook in the kitchen at Alhambra and his mobile kitchen was perfect for the venue! He worked within our budget to create the perfect menu and we got compliments on the food by many of the guests that night and ever since. He brought just the pefect amount of food, so if you are looking for a leftover plate in the end of the night to take home with you we would recommend asking for that.

Profile Picture User6348513, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Vegetarian

Chris and his team were very easy to work with. The food was amazing and I am still getting compliments on our wedding food months later. We had chicken and waffles, shrimp and grits, mac n cheese and green beans and every single thing was deliciousness! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing!!! All of our guests are still talking about the delicious chicken and waffles and shrimp and grits! I can not be more happy with Just Eat This and Chef Chris Casner! Thank you for being a part of our day and for your help through wedding planning and questions!
-Shelby (Presnell) and Gerrit Achilles

Profile Picture Shelby , 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Southern, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Chris, at Just Eat This, is fantastic! I am so happy that I stumbled across him. With me having a destination wedding I was not able to taste any of his food prior to the wedding, so I relied solely on his reviews! It is only fitting that I leave him the " Best of the Best in Charleston" review! Sean and I were under a lot of stress, since our original wedding was canceled due to Hurricane Matthew. Chris took that stress off of us and assured us that everything would be just fine. He, last minute, helped reorganize the wedding for a different day and was quick to make any needed adjustments. The food was out of this world... most people say that you don't get to eat much at your own wedding... well one look at what he was serving up...you better believe we made ourselves a plate! The beef tenderloin was amazing, it's still something my guests are raving about. Not to mention the chicken and waffles as an appetizer. I missed out on those, but the way my guests talked about them, I certainly will make a trip up again to try them. My wedding planner said you were, by far, her favorite vendor to work with. Thanks so much for everything you and your team did to make our day special.

Profile Picture Jenn, 12/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Southern

Chris and his staff catered my wedding last Saturday. However, the wedding was supposed to be in October, but Hurricane Matthew hadn't other plans. Chris was willing to change the date, and he even worked with me when my guest numbers changed. The food was outstanding (everyone was talking about how delicious It was) and his staff was so friendly. When a gust of wind blew my decorations, they quickly came to the rescue. I would HIGHLY recommend Just Eat This. My guests favorites were the chicken and waffle bites, scallops and bacon, shrimp and grit wontons, and beef with horseradish sauce. If your venue let's you bring in outside catering, Chris and Just Eat This is the only way to go!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Let me tell you that the food for our wedding was THE MOST IMPORTANT thing for me to get right. This is what your guests will talk about for days. Chef Chris did and AMAZING job. Our guests devoured our cocktail hour appetizers, and we had so much dinner food left over, we have been happy to eat them the next day. He came to our venue and took care of everything from set up, to cooking, to clean up. My guests loved his servers and his staff, they were so nice and accommodating. The food was beyond perfect and my husband and I are extremely happy to have found Chris!

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Just Eat This! Catering services for a small, beach wedding that was planned very last minute. We were so happy with everything from the set up to the break down. Our friends and family still talk about the wonderful food that was presented so beautifully. Chris was extremely helpful in meeting our guests dietary requirements.

Profile Picture User7386132, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I spoke with a few other big name caterers in the Charleston area and Just Eat This! was by far the best value and the tastiest! They drove their food truck out to my wedding location served all of my guests quickly and even offered to help clean up any utensils, napkins and any trash. I would use Just Eat This! again in the future!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Chris was amazing to work with. He is the only caterer in Charleston that let you pick the items you want instead of having to choose from a set menu. We loved everything we picked and he even went as far as to help us figure out what best worked for us. The food was to die for! Even the bartenders and DJ were loving it. I will always recommend Just East This! to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We can't say enough about Just Eat This! Chef Chris Casner and his crew were beyond accommodating when a tropical storm hit the weekend of our Edisto wedding. He made everything work out without us having to worry about a thing. Guests are still talking about his food, especially the fried green tomatoes! He was incredibly professional and easy to work with. If you are looking for great food without a lot of fuss, Chef Chris is your guy!

Profile Picture Darby, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

First of all the food was delicious. The night was full of rave reviews from our wedding guests. Chris and his staff did an amazing job on the day of the wedding with the food and the displays. Chris was very flexible with us as we changed the menu several times in the months proceeding the wedding. However, once we landed on a final menu he came to our house to prepare several of the dishes. Chris is a very busy guy which created some stress in the communication strings. His value is tremendous and I would recommend him highly, but would suggest you let your coordinator handle the day to day conversations.

Profile Picture User6577591, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, American, Southern

The food is delicious, presentation superb, and the price is very reasonable. Our guests are still raving about the food, 5 months later. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I wish I could guarantee .everyone the beautiful weather we had on our special day. Can't do that! But I can guarantee perfect food and service if you go with Chris and Just Eat This! People are still calling us and raving about the food. It was fresh, DELICIOUS, and nicely displayed. As good as the food was, the service was just as wonderful. Friendly, professional and on top of everything, these folks kept everything running smoothly. At the end of the wedding, which we held at our home, we were whipped and went to bed, expecting to get up and get to work. Chris' crew had policed up, had all the rental dishes stacked and ready for pick up, the left over wine and liquor put away - we didn't have to do a thing (thank you so much, guys). Best of all, the bride and groom were thrilled with everything. Chris was so easy to work with, it was a pleasure. I really can't recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture Christy, 5/14/16, 1 Review
4.3

Chris was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! He made sure we had everything we wanted! My husband isn't the biggest fan of shrimp and grits, but after tasting Chris' he said that we HAD to serve them at our wedding. Chris was very reachable and flexible with any changes or alterations we needed for the big day! The day of he and his staff made sure the food was served hot and delicious! Which it was! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer or experience!

Profile Picture sydney, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Local, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian
4.7

Had Chef Chris & Just Eat this! Cater our wedding rehearsal. Food was outstanding, service was top notch. My wife had a special request for a dish from her hometown to be served and he out did himself by meeting that request and rivaling the original. Everyone enjoyed hanging around the food truck and no one went hungry. Would highly recommend JET to anyone looking for someone to cater their next event.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Mexican, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian