Just Dream Reviews

Just Dream 7
  • Shantay

Shantay · Married on 09/13/2019

Very dream cloud 9

Elle and her team are the best. Everything I thought off they made it happen. I’m getting compliments everyday on my wedding, and not just that Elle will keep you on track and on schedule she stays on top of things. She gives you a complete check list top to bottom. She goes over your check list with you. She responds quickly. Things I didn’t think I could get she got it for me, and got me great discounts! My expectations was exceeded. I’m still on cloud 9. THANKS JUST DREAM TEAM!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • F

Frantz Jr St Valliere · Married on 08/25/2019

Like family

Elle, Maritza and her team was wonderful. They went all out and made the wedding extremely beautiful. And what a great Black Friday Deal! But most of all, Elle is a great friend and I wish her all the success. Elle and Maritza have so much passion and you cannot go wrong.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Katrina Maxwell · Married on 08/16/2019

Great experience

They was amazing, I told them my vision for my wedding and they made it come to light but even better. Everyone was so professional, polite and just loving they made me feel like family. I am forever grateful to have had them on my special day. Thank you

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • nonye

nonye · Married on 06/02/2019

She's awesome

We started planning our wedding very late. We were down to the last 3 months and we were not sure if we could find someone who was going to work with our timeline.

The second I called Elle she gave me peace of mind. She is a very professional individual and was calling me weeks before the wedding to talk through the program and order of events. We never expected her to be so engaged. We spoke on the phone many times and txted often to keep each other in the loop. She even gave suggestions and advice that was appropriate for the amount of guest i was invitating

Because she has been in the business for a very long time, she knows her stuff. The day of our wedding approached and she knew exactly what to do. We never had to look for her or guide her. She has such a responsive theme. Our wedding was enjoyable because we had her in our corner helping coordinate the whole reception. If you are looking for a Day Of Coordinator, look no more!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING A SUCCESS & ONE TO REMEMBER!

God Bless you and your team!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Danielle Stewart · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent wedding planner

Elle and her team was great. I was blown away at my decor for the wedding from my sweetheart table down to my napkin rings. They were so professional and always made sure she communicated. Best choice ever

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Just Dream 8
    Just Dream 9

janel · Married on 05/12/2019

Just Amazing

Where can I start, If you want your wedding to run smoothly, Just Dream is your go to go they are just amazing. They would be on top of you to make sure you don't forget anything. The day of the wedding they are on top of everything,everything came out how i wanted. My decoration was just breath taking.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Ty Pari · Married on 02/09/2019

Special Party

Just Dream was beyond helpful for my mother's 50th birthday party. Elle and her team able to bring an elegant spin to my mother's day. My mother was beyond satisfied with the turn out. Just Dream was about to capture my vision to the core. I will definitely be in contact with Elle, especially when it comes to my wedding. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • W

Wanda Parris · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent work

i love everything about this company. Elle and her team did a great job! I would definitely book Just Dream again.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Dominick · Married on 08/30/2018

Just Dream and their team made me, the guy, be able to just sit back and relax and allow their team and my wife to go crazy. The day of Elle and her team were amazing, keeping things moving and us free from stress. She even helped me set up a performance i did for my wife which went great! Thankfully (money wise) a wedding is something we all hope to only do once but if i had to do it again or recommend anybody just dream would be number 1

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Just Dream 10
  • Alex

alex · Married on 08/30/2018

Exceptional!

Truly a DREAM team! Elle went above and beyond to meet my already high & detailed expectations. Her team consists of people she trusts and finds reliable. Just Dream was professional, on time, and reliable since Day 1. Our wedding still gets talked about! I am very happy to have chosen this vendor & will gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a passionate planner who will execute their dreams to the fullest.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Just Dream 15
    Just Dream 16

Shakia Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work!

Elle was amazing! She was very attentive to details! I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karen · Married on 07/06/2018

What can I say besides!!!!AMAZING!!!!! I told Elle what I visioned my wedding to be and when I walked in the room, she hit it right on the nail. Everything was set up better then I imagine it to be. I love how she caught my vision. The best decision I made was hiring Elle and her team!!! I didnt have to worry about anything. She handle everything from Top to bottom. I would recommend everyone to Just Dream. Thank you so much Elle.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Tasia · Married on 09/01/2017

Very great service and friendly

Sent on 09/14/2017

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

Love love love how well organized they were. I didn't have to worry about anything. I Would recommend Just Dream to everyone !

Sent on 09/14/2017

Tyara · Married on 03/17/2017

James and I were very excited to have the opportunity to work with Elle and Just Dream. Elle and her team designed our dream wedding with such professionalism. Just Dream was there with everything from save the dates, wedding invitations, centerpieces, etc. With just one phone call, Elle was able to take all the stress of my little shoulders. Thanks again. James and I are really grateful to have had you in our lives.

Sent on 06/08/2017

bridget · Married on 02/10/2017

My experience with Just Dream was better than I could have possibly hoped for. I worked with Elle who coordinated my sons event from start to finish and took all the stress off of my shoulders. She knew all the good vendors to go to, decorated the venu exactly how we dreamed for it to look, and she even made the beautiful centerpieces herself! I would recommend this company a million times over! Professional, always available, and best of all reliable. Five stars all around!!

Shawanna · Married on 12/03/2016

We were very impressed of how the ceremony went smoothly. You did a fantastic job guiding all of us throughout the ceremony. Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, and the great service that you and your team provided. We received wonderful views from our guests about your service and we couldn't be happier.
    Thank you again for your outstanding efforts on Saturday as we celebrated our special day with families and friends. It was a truly memorable weekend for all of us.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Madison · Married on 10/22/2016

Excellent service. The centerpiece Just dream created for us was AMAZING!!!! I love how creative they are. They truly make dreams come true. Special thank you to Elle.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/16/2016

"Our wedding journey was excellent! We felt at ease and comfortable that every decision made in preparation for our Big would bring us to a day of success." Elle and her team is truly amazing!!! Thank you for being such a blessing!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/20/2016

Having Elle as my wedding planner change my life. She handle everything from start to finish. Her and her team was very professional and I will use her for all of my events .

Sent on 09/19/2017

Artia · Married on 06/14/2014

Just Dream was very professional with helping to make my wedding a day I would never forget.

Sent on 02/10/2017

I was so nervous on hiring a wedding planner. Scared that they
    overcharge or wasn't going to get my vision. I was one of those that
    thought, “hey I can do it all”. But of course a Bride cannot do
    everything the day of her wedding. So I started searching for a
    planner. I interviewed a lot of planners and they all were pretty
    good. However, when I spoke to Elle at Just Dream. We hit it off right
    away. She asked all the right questions and understood my concerns.
    She had a plan for my vision. Elle represented herself in a
    professional manner and I have complete trust in her and her team. She
    was always accessible. I called her emergency line freaking out that
    the band I chose lead singer’ mother passed away and he couldn’t
    sing at my wedding. Elle handle the situation for me and called her vendors up
    to get me a replacement. Elle was Amazing and I’m glad I found her.
    She really does make your wedding Dreams come true . I would use her
    over and over again!

• Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 07/14/2019

Just Dream truly a Dream Team

Just Dream team is an amazing group of people. Elle was the best, and was there for us 100%. Without her I’m afraid of how the day might of went. My husband and I were so glad we booked Just Dream for our big day because everything turned out way much better then we could even imagine. The decor was just breathtaking! The price was also great for all that we got it was so worth it. Having such a organized and by the book planner really helped us to get it together. If you want the best for your big day, Just Dream has to be a part of it. Absolutely no regrets!

Sent on 07/25/2019