Just Dream Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

M. Reed Married on 12/11/2021

Mrs. M. Reed

Elle was excellent with helping me with the designs for the theme of my party. She answered every call, question, and email. I would definitely work with her in the future and her professional exudes excellence.
  • Salonia G
    Salonia G. Married on 11/28/2021

Worth hiring!

Wanted a day of coordinator and was lucky to stumble upon Just Dream! Elle and Tyara were just great! I'm they were available for my wedding day. They know what they're doing! They helped with things I wouldn't even think of. Glad to have hired them for my special day! Thanks so much! :)
  • DeShawn
    Deshawn V. Married on 09/24/2021

Remarkable!

Elle "Just Dream" is amazingly talented hands down 🙌🏽 I'm so thankful to have hired an event planner such as herself. She took care of all my needs even the needs I didn't know I needed ☺. Here me clear if you are looking for someone to plan and make sure your day goes off without a hiccup she's the one! I had no complaints on my wedding day everyone Loved it, every single detail! I had so many compliments she really did her thing because from the beginning I threw so many ideas her way I was all over the place with it but she was able to bring my vision to life and give it clarity. Thank you so much Queen!
    Dawnne C. Married on 05/27/2021

Day of was Just Dreamy

Just Dream was sooooo good! Elle and her team made the wedding day so special. She made sure our entire day ran smoothly as we didn't have to worry about a thing. When an issue started to arise, Elle put the fires right out. We were able to contact her throughout the entire process with any concerns or changes we may have had, without her having an attitude or anything as I've heard other planners have had with their brides. She listened to every detail of what we wanted and made it happen! We are so happy we went with Just Dream Weddings for our big day! Thank you so much Elle!!!!
    Michael D. Married on 05/24/2021

Excellent Planner always there when you need her

Where ever there is things to be done for my Bride and her ladies, for me (groom) and my men, the Wedding Hall where ever Elle and her Team were always on point, never meet a hard worker like Elle and her Just Dream Team, Our Wedding were the Best Wedding Ever.
    Laurenbest Married on 05/21/2021

The experience

The service was amazing it felt like I was working with a loving family member. The team was excellent at problem solving and helped me remain calm and together for special day. The decor was amazing and exceeded my expectations.
  • Serena
    Serena N. Married on 04/03/2021

Stress Be Gone!!!!

Elle’s positive vibes, big energy and professional was such a breath of fresh air during such a high stress time. Her responsiveness, and quality of work provided were top tier. I am thankful & appreciative of all her & the Just Dream team’s efforts. Happy to be a part of the JD family for life! 💜 The Pascals
    Anna B. Married on 10/11/2020

A&D Wedding 5/2/21

Let me start off by saying Elle is AMAZING!! I hired her to be my day of cordinator and interior designer. She literally blew our mind when she revealed the room to us on our wedding day. She was super responsive during the wedding planning process. For example, I’m a night owl so most of my ideas came to me around midnight and I’ll text Elle. She would literally respond like 2 minutes later with lengthy messages. I also appreciated her creative eye and she helped me stay within budget. She managed to make our day run smoothly and made sure we got all our pictures even after being an hour late! She helped with managing the vendors the day of and made sure the moments that mattered were captured and highlighted. She also made sure we ate and enjoyed the food we paid for! A lot of brides told me that i won’t eat. Well that was a lie! We ate and it was GOOD, lol. There were a lot of push pull between Elle and the venue but she managed to maneuver the obstacles with grace. If you are looking for a wedding designer to make your dreams come true without breaking your pockets please go with just dream! It was really a dreamy experience!

Daphnee T. Married on 09/13/2020

A dream come true

Where do I start! Elle from day one has exceeded our expectations.She has walk us through this whole journey all the way to the very end . She was always there for us; Especially throughout all the obstacles in 2020. Our wedding day was so organized and so beautiful from the ceremony to the reception . If anyone is looking for a wedding planner to exceed your expectations Elle and her team are the ones for you !
  • O
    Octavia H. Married on 07/25/2020

My beautiful backyard wedding!!!!!!! 👰

Where should I start, Mrs Elle, is very very sweet and kind. Her work is just out of this world I had a back yard wedding that came out so beautiful It didn’t even look like my mother’s backyard. She had so many beautiful flowers and her arch looked amazing 😉. If you have a vision she’ll definitely make sure your vision comes to life. She was very punctual and transparent about everything.She is all around amazing I would definitely refer her to any bride looking for a wedding planner trust me she won’t let you down. Thank you again Queen it was a pleasure. Sincerely Mrs Hope
  • Kyndra
    Kyndra Married on 07/18/2020

Bride & Groom

Our wedding and reception decor was amazing, completely blew our guest away. Just Dream listened to every detail and executed beyond our expectations. We are highly recommending her to all of our friends and family. Thank you so much Just Dream Wedding for making our special day one to forever remember.
    Jean L. Married on 07/12/2020

Perfect! very patient and positive thinking

Our experience with Elle & Just Dream was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding had a lot of obstacles due to Covid-19 but Just Dream made those obstacles disappear! We couldn’t have done it without them! Love you Elle!
    Analda Married on 05/19/2020

Dream to Reality

Thank you JustDream for bringing my dream into reality. They are very professional, responsive, and flexible. They definitely helped make the process of wedding planning easier
    Robert G. Married on 03/28/2020

Great experience

Just Dream was great to work with. Elle and her team were very flexible and accommodating during the pandemic. Elle brings great energy to this stressful process.
    Danielle B. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing experience!

Elle and her team are a godsend! I gave her my vision for my daughters Sweet 16 and with her talent and creative mind she made it come to life! She is a extremely positive and vibrant person that made the day of my event seamless for me!! I highly recommend Just Dream Weddings for your next event! You and your guests will not be disappointed ! Everyone at my event raved about how amazing the room looked!! Thank you Elle and the Just Dream Weddings amazing Team, for making Madison’s dreams come to reality, she will never forget that day, and you are one of the reasons why!!
  • Nelly
    Nelly M. Married on 02/09/2020

The Just Dream Team helped us plan our dream wedding!

We had the pleasure of working with Elle and the Just Dream Team for our wedding day on 2/9/2020. Our wedding was definitely a dream come true. The wedding decor was breathtaking. All of my guests could not believe how beautiful our wedding designs were. I was a very picky bride, but throughout the whole process Elle was by my side, helping my husband and I with planning and getting the decor and design to perfection. Elle was also very patient with me in spite of all my outlandish requests and questions. Throughout the process Elle and her team were very accessible and answered all my calls, emails, and texts in a timely fashion. On the day of my wedding I was completely relaxed because I was confident that Elle and her team would handle the job! I want to sincerely thank Elle and Tyara for helping Isaiah and myself have the best day of our lives thus far!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Mathias
  • Cordarow
    Cordarow Married on 09/13/2019

Very Glamorous

Elle was a life saver. She made our wedding day a breeze. She pays close attention to details and guide you throughout the entire process. There is nothing that she cannot do. I love that Elle was always available when we needed her, no matter the day or time. She provided us with a checklist and we met or spoke often to update that list. She treated us as family. Her coordination and design are one of the best. Our guest even said how wonderful and welcoming she was when greeting them. She made our wedding, a day we will always remember. She is on point with everything. Most people are stressed when planning a wedding, but we weren’t because we had Elle and we didn’t have to do anything, Elle provided us with our vendors, she provided us with all the items we needed the day of and basically all we did was showed up and followed the timeline she provided. She is the best.
  • Shantay
    Shantay Married on 09/13/2019

Very dream cloud 9

Elle and her team are the best. Everything I thought off they made it happen. I’m getting compliments everyday on my wedding, and not just that Elle will keep you on track and on schedule she stays on top of things. She gives you a complete check list top to bottom. She goes over your check list with you. She responds quickly. Things I didn’t think I could get she got it for me, and got me great discounts! My expectations was exceeded. I’m still on cloud 9. THANKS JUST DREAM TEAM!!
  • F
    Frantz V. Married on 08/25/2019

Like family

Elle, Maritza and her team was wonderful. They went all out and made the wedding extremely beautiful. And what a great Black Friday Deal! But most of all, Elle is a great friend and I wish her all the success. Elle and Maritza have so much passion and you cannot go wrong.
    Katrina M. Married on 08/16/2019

Great experience

They was amazing, I told them my vision for my wedding and they made it come to light but even better. Everyone was so professional, polite and just loving they made me feel like family. I am forever grateful to have had them on my special day. Thank you
  • nonye
    Nonye Married on 06/02/2019

She's awesome

We started planning our wedding very late. We were down to the last 3 months and we were not sure if we could find someone who was going to work with our timeline.

The second I called Elle she gave me peace of mind. She is a very professional individual and was calling me weeks before the wedding to talk through the program and order of events. We never expected her to be so engaged. We spoke on the phone many times and txted often to keep each other in the loop. She even gave suggestions and advice that was appropriate for the amount of guest i was invitating

Because she has been in the business for a very long time, she knows her stuff. The day of our wedding approached and she knew exactly what to do. We never had to look for her or guide her. She has such a responsive theme. Our wedding was enjoyable because we had her in our corner helping coordinate the whole reception. If you are looking for a Day Of Coordinator, look no more!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING A SUCCESS & ONE TO REMEMBER!

God Bless you and your team!!
    Danielle S. Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent wedding planner

Elle and her team was great. I was blown away at my decor for the wedding from my sweetheart table down to my napkin rings. They were so professional and always made sure she communicated. Best choice ever
    Janel Married on 05/12/2019

Just Amazing

Where can I start, If you want your wedding to run smoothly, Just Dream is your go to go they are just amazing. They would be on top of you to make sure you don't forget anything. The day of the wedding they are on top of everything,everything came out how i wanted. My decoration was just breath taking.
    Ty Pari Married on 02/09/2019

Special Party

Just Dream was beyond helpful for my mother's 50th birthday party. Elle and her team able to bring an elegant spin to my mother's day. My mother was beyond satisfied with the turn out. Just Dream was about to capture my vision to the core. I will definitely be in contact with Elle, especially when it comes to my wedding. Thanks again!
  • W
    Wanda P. Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent work

i love everything about this company. Elle and her team did a great job! I would definitely book Just Dream again.