Just Dream Reviews

27 Reviews for Just Dream

• Shantay

Shantay · Married on 09/13/2019

Very dream cloud 9

Elle and her team are the best. Everything I thought off they made it happen. I’m getting compliments everyday on my wedding, and not just that Elle will keep you on track and on schedule she stays on top of things. She gives you a complete check list top to bottom. She goes over your check list with you. She responds quickly. Things I didn’t think I could get she got it for me, and got me great discounts! My expectations was exceeded. I’m still on cloud 9. THANKS JUST DREAM TEAM!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Cordarow

Cordarow · Married on 09/13/2019

Very Glamorous

Elle was a life saver. She made our wedding day a breeze. She pays close attention to details and guide you throughout the entire process. There is nothing that she cannot do. I love that Elle was always available when we needed her, no matter the day or time. She provided us with a checklist and we met or spoke often to update that list. She treated us as family. Her coordination and design are one of the best. Our guest even said how wonderful and welcoming she was when greeting them. She made our wedding, a day we will always remember. She is on point with everything. Most people are stressed when planning a wedding, but we weren’t because we had Elle and we didn’t have to do anything, Elle provided us with our vendors, she provided us with all the items we needed the day of and basically all we did was showed up and followed the timeline she provided. She is the best.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • F

Frantz Jr St Valliere · Married on 08/25/2019

Like family

Elle, Maritza and her team was wonderful. They went all out and made the wedding extremely beautiful. And what a great Black Friday Deal! But most of all, Elle is a great friend and I wish her all the success. Elle and Maritza have so much passion and you cannot go wrong.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Katrina Maxwell · Married on 08/16/2019

Great experience

They was amazing, I told them my vision for my wedding and they made it come to light but even better. Everyone was so professional, polite and just loving they made me feel like family. I am forever grateful to have had them on my special day. Thank you

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • nonye

nonye · Married on 06/02/2019

She's awesome

We started planning our wedding very late. We were down to the last 3 months and we were not sure if we could find someone who was going to work with our timeline.

The second I called Elle she gave me peace of mind. She is a very professional individual and was calling me weeks before the wedding to talk through the program and order of events. We never expected her to be so engaged. We spoke on the phone many times and txted often to keep each other in the loop. She even gave suggestions and advice that was appropriate for the amount of guest i was invitating

Because she has been in the business for a very long time, she knows her stuff. The day of our wedding approached and she knew exactly what to do. We never had to look for her or guide her. She has such a responsive theme. Our wedding was enjoyable because we had her in our corner helping coordinate the whole reception. If you are looking for a Day Of Coordinator, look no more!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY WEDDING A SUCCESS & ONE TO REMEMBER!

God Bless you and your team!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Danielle Stewart · Married on 05/19/2019

Excellent wedding planner

Elle and her team was great. I was blown away at my decor for the wedding from my sweetheart table down to my napkin rings. They were so professional and always made sure she communicated. Best choice ever

Sent on 05/29/2019

janel · Married on 05/12/2019

Just Amazing

Where can I start, If you want your wedding to run smoothly, Just Dream is your go to go they are just amazing. They would be on top of you to make sure you don't forget anything. The day of the wedding they are on top of everything,everything came out how i wanted. My decoration was just breath taking.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Ty Pari · Married on 02/09/2019

Special Party

Just Dream was beyond helpful for my mother's 50th birthday party. Elle and her team able to bring an elegant spin to my mother's day. My mother was beyond satisfied with the turn out. Just Dream was about to capture my vision to the core. I will definitely be in contact with Elle, especially when it comes to my wedding. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • W

Wanda Parris · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent work

i love everything about this company. Elle and her team did a great job! I would definitely book Just Dream again.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Dominick · Married on 08/30/2018

Just Dream and their team made me, the guy, be able to just sit back and relax and allow their team and my wife to go crazy. The day of Elle and her team were amazing, keeping things moving and us free from stress. She even helped me set up a performance i did for my wife which went great! Thankfully (money wise) a wedding is something we all hope to only do once but if i had to do it again or recommend anybody just dream would be number 1

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Alex

alex · Married on 08/30/2018

Exceptional!

Truly a DREAM team! Elle went above and beyond to meet my already high & detailed expectations. Her team consists of people she trusts and finds reliable. Just Dream was professional, on time, and reliable since Day 1. Our wedding still gets talked about! I am very happy to have chosen this vendor & will gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a passionate planner who will execute their dreams to the fullest.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Shakia Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work!

Elle was amazing! She was very attentive to details! I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Karen · Married on 07/06/2018

What can I say besides!!!!AMAZING!!!!! I told Elle what I visioned my wedding to be and when I walked in the room, she hit it right on the nail. Everything was set up better then I imagine it to be. I love how she caught my vision. The best decision I made was hiring Elle and her team!!! I didnt have to worry about anything. She handle everything from Top to bottom. I would recommend everyone to Just Dream. Thank you so much Elle.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Nadia · Married on 05/19/2018

Dear Elle and Just Dream Team,

There are no amount of words to describe my amount of gratitude and appreciation for your work and dedication to helping make our wedding day as beautiful as it was. It was a long process but it was all soooo worth it in the end. I may not have been the easiest bride to work with but you made it all happen regardless! You came through and did exactly what you set out to do. I appreciated and loved your execution. My vision was brought to life even under a tight budget all because of you. Thank you for making everything look so magical. It was a very emotional day for me as I kept thinking about my mother not being here but once I walked into that room, I remembered what it was all about and remembered how she would’ve wanted me to feel for that night. Thank you thank you thank you!! My husband and I greatly appreciate your work! Will keep in touch to share pics soon as I receive them.

P.S. - Congrats on the new office space and good luck on all of your future endeavors as you continue slaying these weddings!

Signed,
    Mrs. Chery

Sent on 11/18/2019

Tasia · Married on 09/01/2017

Very great service and friendly

Sent on 09/14/2017

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

Love love love how well organized they were. I didn't have to worry about anything. I Would recommend Just Dream to everyone !

Sent on 09/14/2017

Nyaja · Married on 03/25/2017

The Perfect Experience

My experience with the Just Dream team was everything I could have hoped for. I made an immediate connection with Elle, my planner, who handled my then fiancé and I like family. Her welcoming energy, positive vibes and anything my bride wants attitude confirmed that I had made the right decision. Although I knew she had other brides though out my year of planning she always made me feel as if I was her only bride. She even changed around her busy schedule to fit in a visit for my dress fitting, which meant so much to me. It’s not just Elle who is simply amazing. She has a team that is very supportive and extremely on top of it just like she is. Especially, Tyara who was such a pleasure to work with and made my husband and I feel so important. November 29, 2019 was the best day of my life and Elle made sure of that. What I cherish about that day was that I was calm and lived in the moment because I knew Elle and her team would take care of us and our bridal party who by the way was a fun rowdy bunch with 25 people. She designed and decorated my ceremony and reception which was gorgeous. The set up was everything that we envisioned and it was literally a dream come true. I would recommend the Just Dream team a thousand times over. If you want a planner that is attentive to your needs, supportive, works within your budget and produces an amazing product then Elle and her them is who you need. We’d like to thank the Just Dream team for all their hard work and making our wedding day as special as can be. We are going to truly miss you.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Tyara · Married on 03/17/2017

James and I were very excited to have the opportunity to work with Elle and Just Dream. Elle and her team designed our dream wedding with such professionalism. Just Dream was there with everything from save the dates, wedding invitations, centerpieces, etc. With just one phone call, Elle was able to take all the stress of my little shoulders. Thanks again. James and I are really grateful to have had you in our lives.

Sent on 06/08/2017

bridget · Married on 02/10/2017

My experience with Just Dream was better than I could have possibly hoped for. I worked with Elle who coordinated my sons event from start to finish and took all the stress off of my shoulders. She knew all the good vendors to go to, decorated the venu exactly how we dreamed for it to look, and she even made the beautiful centerpieces herself! I would recommend this company a million times over! Professional, always available, and best of all reliable. Five stars all around!!

Shawanna · Married on 12/03/2016

We were very impressed of how the ceremony went smoothly. You did a fantastic job guiding all of us throughout the ceremony. Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, and the great service that you and your team provided. We received wonderful views from our guests about your service and we couldn't be happier.
    Thank you again for your outstanding efforts on Saturday as we celebrated our special day with families and friends. It was a truly memorable weekend for all of us.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Madison · Married on 10/22/2016

Excellent service. The centerpiece Just dream created for us was AMAZING!!!! I love how creative they are. They truly make dreams come true. Special thank you to Elle.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Dawn · Married on 09/16/2016

"Our wedding journey was excellent! We felt at ease and comfortable that every decision made in preparation for our Big would bring us to a day of success." Elle and her team is truly amazing!!! Thank you for being such a blessing!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/20/2016

Having Elle as my wedding planner change my life. She handle everything from start to finish. Her and her team was very professional and I will use her for all of my events .

Sent on 09/19/2017

Artia · Married on 06/14/2014

Just Dream was very professional with helping to make my wedding a day I would never forget.

Sent on 02/10/2017

I was so nervous on hiring a wedding planner. Scared that they
    overcharge or wasn't going to get my vision. I was one of those that
    thought, “hey I can do it all”. But of course a Bride cannot do
    everything the day of her wedding. So I started searching for a
    planner. I interviewed a lot of planners and they all were pretty
    good. However, when I spoke to Elle at Just Dream. We hit it off right
    away. She asked all the right questions and understood my concerns.
    She had a plan for my vision. Elle represented herself in a
    professional manner and I have complete trust in her and her team. She
    was always accessible. I called her emergency line freaking out that
    the band I chose lead singer’ mother passed away and he couldn’t
    sing at my wedding. Elle handle the situation for me and called her vendors up
    to get me a replacement. Elle was Amazing and I’m glad I found her.
    She really does make your wedding Dreams come true . I would use her