Just Desserts Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Katie
    Katie Married on 06/06/2021

Delicious cupcakes

We ordered 2 years ago (thanks covid) 6 or so flavors of cupcakes for our wedding. From the original tasting through all the date and venue changes Lisa was amazing to work with! Our guests especially loved the old school hostess cupcake, the Bourbon bacon and the funfetti flavors. We also had raspberry lemonaide, peanut butter cup and sundae flavors.
  • Alison
    Alison G. Married on 05/30/2021

Just the Sweetest Thing

Lisa Lundin was fantastic to work with. We decided last minute to add cupcakes because of Covid guidelines opening up a couple of months before our wedding, allowing us to have more guests. Lisa got us in for a tasting, so we could pick the flavors we wanted. We picked 5 flavors of cupcakes and a top tier flavor. Our venue was familiar with Lisa and worked with her the rest of the way after we picked the flavors and sent in final payments. The cupcakes were delicious and I was happy we ordered extras for our guests. Hearing what people have spend on cakes for weddings, my jaw dropped when I got our final price on 120 cupcakes in 5 different flavors. The price was just as amazing as the service and the cupcakes themselves!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/29/2021

Delicious Cake

Lisa was amazing during our wedding planning experience. She was super responsive and helpful when choosing what we wanted for our cake. At our tasting, we told Lisa what we were hoping for, and she accommodated. So many of our guests were commenting on how delicious our cake was. Awesome experience!
  • Courtney
    Courtney L. Married on 09/21/2019

PERFECT wedding cake!!

We chose Lisa to do our wedding cake - and I am SO HAPPY we did!! She absolutely NAILED the design and it was the MOST AMAZING cake ever. We only did a ceremonial, and I'm kicking myself for not doing cake for everyone. I sent her a picture for inspiration, and then our wedding invitation for design direction and it could not have been more perfect. It was a funfetti cake with vanilla buttercream- the exterior was buttercream with piped watercolor shades of blue/grey florals. She placed the live flowers on the cake when she delivered - exactly how we envisioned. She also did the cupcakes for my bridal shower and that's when I knew she had to do the wedding cake! She is super responsive and wicked nice!! You won't be disappointed!!
  • Vivian
    Vivian Y. Married on 05/19/2019

Tower of Cupcakes! Enough Said

We happened upon Just Desserts because they are a preferred vendor of Saphire Estate. We ordered a cupcake tower for our wedding, and they were a huge hit! Their cupcakes are delicious and scrumptious. We loved offering our guests a choice in their dessert. Lisa from Just Desserts was accommodating to our thoughts and also provided a top tier cake for us to cut. Just Desserts has so many delicious cupcake flavors that it was so hard to choose only 6 flavors. Thank you so much for making our day so special!
    Sinead Married on 09/15/2018
    Lisa was the first and only person we contacted for our wedding cake and cupcakes. First of all, her cupcakes are INCREDIBLE. Beyond the taste, the presentation of the cupcakes is spectacular. Our guests are still talking about them. She is incredible responsive and accommodating.

With love,
    Sinead and Billy
    Kelsey Married on 08/30/2018

Wedding Cupcakes

My husband and I ordered cupcakes for our wedding back in August. We're so happy we decided to order the cupcakes from Just Desserts. Their cupcakes are absolutely amazing! We were blown away by not just how good they were but also how they were arranged in a beautiful tower. My guests loved the display and all the different cupcake flavors. We highly recommend this bakery!!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/25/2018
    Our wedding cake looked like something out of a wedding magazine! It was so beautiful and SO delicious (we went with a lemon cake with vanilla butter cream, and vanilla cake with fresh strawberries and vanilla butter cream)! All of guests ate the cake and raved about how yummy it was. Lisa was really great and so easy to work with. I am super excited to eat our cake on our anniversary (that will be made fresh! Huge bonus!). However, I know we will be back soon to pick up some cupcakes. I highly recommend getting your cake or other wedding goodies from here.
    Danielle Married on 06/30/2018
    Lisa made our cake vision come to life! It was everything we asked for, and so delicious to boot!! Just desserts also offers a free cake on your first anniversary, an awesome touch!
    Jamie Married on 05/20/2018
    Our experience started at the tasting where Lisa opened her bakery to a group of 4 of us, and we sampled about 8 cupcakes before we couldn’t eat anymore. Lisa was ready for us to try another dozen! We did not feel cheated by this initial experience. What was amazing was seeing the same quality in presentation and taste of all 170 cupcakes she provided for our wedding. Guests are still talking about them.
    Just desserts also provides you with a free cake or dozen cupcakes on the one year anniversary!
    Kristin Married on 03/23/2018
    My husband and I definitely recommend Just Desserts! Lisa was great to work with! We did a small cake for our cake cutting and then we had a cupcake tower. We had five different gourmet cupcake flavors and they were all delicious!! Everyone was talking about them after the wedding!
    Michelle Married on 11/11/2017
    Their cake is soo good!! And the staff was easy to work with! Lots of options to choose from to fit every need. Check out their bakery itself- cupcakes and pastries are worth the trip! They also have really tasty Gluten Free options for those that go that route!
    Amber Married on 10/21/2017
    The cake here is to DIE FOR!!!! Their buttercream is simply amazing. Lisa is seriously a great help. She has a ton of photos to look through of what she has done in the past and it definitely helped me narrow down what I wanted. We went with a three tiered round cake that looked like a birch tree. The cake size she suggested was the PERFECT size. I was afraid of having too much cake left over or not enough cake for everyone, but it was just perfect. I cannot wait to go back there again for everything (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
    Nicole Married on 09/30/2017
    My husband and I were very pleased with Just Desserts. It was a pleasure working with Lisa on finding our perfect wedding cake for our wedding. Originally we had picked out a birch tree theme wedding cake. After a few months we had decided to change to do a cupcake tour with a small birch tree cake for my husband and I to cut into. Lisa was very helpful and flexible with our request. Not only was this service great, that cup cakes were to die for! Every single person at our wedding comment on how good the cupcakes were and they were impressed with the cupcake selections! We can not thank Lisa enough for making such delicious cupcakes and cake for our wedding! I would highly recommend using Just desserts as your wedding cake vendor!

Jeremy and Nicole Bragg
    09.30.17
    Bailey Married on 08/05/2017
    FANTASTIC cakes and cupcakes! Lisa was wonderful to work with from the start. My husband and I were looking to do a few different cakes for our wedding (as a sort of dessert bar where guests could choose), and Lisa was more than willing to help us make that happen. At the tasting, she gave us suggestions and lots of options. The cakes themselves were beautiful, but she also did each one a different size or height to help with my dessert table vision. I can't wait to see our cake cutting pictures because both of our faces were pure shock at how delicious our carrot cake was! Of course our guests raved about them too, so thank you Lisa!
    Vicki Married on 05/28/2017
    Working with Just Desserts was wonderful. The cake and cupcakes are to die for. All our guests were raving about how good they were and liked the fun flavors. Our cake was also delicious. They also don't upcharge you just because you're getting married, which I thought was so refreshing and nice
    Brooke Married on 03/10/2017
    My cake was SO good! Working with them was fantastic! My cake looked just like I wanted and tasted even better! I was extremely happy that there was extra cake leftover to eat for the next couple of days.
    Kaitlynn Married on 12/02/2016
    My husband and I opted for cupcakes and they were such a hit. I can't even begin to say how wonderful Lisa was to work with and how perfect my cupcakes were. There were hardly any left. I had so many flavors and every cupcake was delicious. My favorite bakery by far. Go through just desserts because you won't regret it!
    Jennifer Married on 10/21/2016
    My fiance ordered a gluten free cake for the surprise engagement party he threw me. The cake was absolutely delicious. Many of the guests didn't realize it was gluten free and enjoyed just as much as I did. Thank you again for accommodating my gluten sensitivity and making a cake that was not only yummy, but beautiful to look at.
    Jessica Married on 09/23/2016
    Lisa was a pleasure to work with! After trying her cakes at a tasting we knew we needed Just Desserts at our wedding. We decided on cupcakes so we went into her cute shop and tried samples. We decided on several kinds to have at our wedding reception. Everyone loved all the flavors. They were delicious! Will definitely recommend Just Desserts to everyone!
  • User2722750 2+ years ago
    Just Desserts cake is beyond delicious, so light and flavorful, perfect for our summer wedding or any day of the week when you need a treat. Once you try it you'll realize that nothing else compares. Lisa was wonderful to work with and very helpful and patient as we didn't have a specific vision in mind. She also whipped up a custom groom's cake for me at a great deal and so happy we could sit and savor it during the rehearsal dinner. We sadly don't live close, but we look forward to making the drive and celebrating our special occasions with Just Desserts in the future!
    Jillian Married on 07/16/2016
    We loved our wedding cake that Lisa helped us pick out at Just Desserts. It was super elegant and tasted great- just what we wanted. Lisa was great to work with and made the entire process seamless and fun!
    Laurel Married on 07/09/2016
    Our wedding was on July 9, 2016 and we worked with Lisa directly to create our wedding cake. The cake was DELICIOUS and beautifully made. Everyone loved the cake and we were excited to have some extra to take home and eat. Lisa was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. We ended up having fewer people than expected and she was able to update the order with no issues. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or just looking for some great desserts. Thank you Lisa and the team at Just Desserts! Laurel & Steve
    Stephanie Married on 06/25/2016
    The cake was perfect. It was moist and delicious. I sent pictures of cakes that I liked and they sort of took those three pictures and combined them into the perfect nautical wedding cake for my special day!
    Kayleigh Married on 06/18/2016
    Our wedding cake from Just Desserts was absolutely fabulous. The flavor was excellent, it looked perfect, and we didn't have to worry about anything after booking with Lisa- she took care of it all! I would definitely book with Lisa again for any of our cake needs in the future, and highly recommend that newly engaged couples consider using her for their wedding too!