Just Desserts by Jess Reviews

Just Desserts by Jess 3
Just Desserts by Jess 4
Just Desserts by Jess 5

Julianne · Married on 10/28/2017

Unbelievable service! Jess is extremely professional, responsive and helpful. She provided advice on great ideas for what would look wonderful and impress my husband for his groom's cake, and I could not be more pleased with the final product. I knew logistics, including delivery, would all be taken care of. Jess is extremely talented and I would recommend her work to anyone. Thank you Jess!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Jess. I had seen her work on social media and knew she would make the perfect cake for my sisters bridal shower, and she did just that! I sent her a picture of what I had wanted and she outdid the picture I sent her. Her work is amazing and tastes just as good as it looks! Thank you Jess!!

Just Desserts by Jess 6
    Sent on 10/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Jess is absolutely amazing!!! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious. She is very professional and really makes your ideas come to life! Highly recommend her for any of your special occasions!

Just Desserts by Jess 7
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely Amazing! Everything looked beautiful and was SO delicious. Jess is a pleasure to work with, she gets back to you right away! I highly recommend Just Desserts By Jess if you are looking for beautiful, delicious desserts with amazing customer service!

Just Desserts by Jess 8
    Just Desserts by Jess 9
    Just Desserts by Jess 10
    Sent on 10/03/2017
  • I

Idelissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Jess is an absolute hidden gem! My wife and I really wanted to stray away from using big companies and corporations and use small business owners instead. After meeting Jess and trying her desserts, we knew we had found "the one"! Throughout the wedding process she was extremely attentive to our wants and needs, very flexible, and a pleasure to work with. When we finally got to see our cake on wedding day we couldn't stop smiling! Not only was it beautiful and EXACTLY what we had envisioned, it was seriously delicious! Our guests could not stop raving about the mini dessert shooters we had also ordered through her as well. Thank you Jess for all your hard work, You are a dime a dozen!

Lissa & Alex

Just Desserts by Jess 11
    Sent on 10/02/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Lissa and Alex! It was such a pleasure working with you ladies to create the desserts for your wedding celebration!

Gina · Married on 09/09/2017

I first had Jess's cake at a baby shower at work and was in love ever since. We've ordered cakes from Jess for our family parties and then our friends have ordered from her after having it at our parties. They not only look perfect, but they taste outrageous! My favorite is the vanilla and the triple chocolate cakes. Jess is very responsive and accommodating. I can't wait for the next event so I can have some more of her delicious cake!

Just Desserts by Jess 12
    Sent on 10/05/2017
  • F

Flor · Married on 09/03/2017

Jess,

You were phenomenal! You made all of this so easy and you were such a pleasure to work with. My cake was better then I expected it to be. My cake was the topic of conversation and continues to be! The cake, cookies and cupcakes looked and tasted amazing. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Flor! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your baby shower celebration!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Jess was such a sweetheart to work with for my bridal shower of 60 people. She was very responsive, even over email and was right on time with delivery as promised. The quality of her work speak for itself, she can make anything and it's so tasty too! I would deffinitly recommend JustDesserts by Jess for any event :)

Sent on 05/02/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Kaitlyn! It was so wonderful creating a cake and dessert table for your bridal shower!

Bianca · Married on 08/19/2017

Wedding Cake

From the cake tasting, to the quick email replies, to the most delicious and bragged about wedding cake, Just Desserts by Jess was amazing. Her quality of work is perfect & the cake is delicious!

Just Desserts by Jess 13
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Alisa · Married on 07/30/2017

Jess is very professional and everything I've ever ordered from her has been delicious and beautifully done!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Alisa! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your special events!!

K · Married on 07/29/2017

Jess makes the most incredible cakes!! They are the best tasting and look amazing. She can create anything you have in mind. Everyone complimented how wonderful they were. She definitely has the talk of the party.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Katrina! I was so happy to be a part of your two son's birthday celebrations!

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2017

Jess from Just Desserts made my bridal shower cake. It looked exactly like the photo I gave to her, it was so fresh and delicious. The cake was delivered right on time and we got so many compliments on it! Jess was quick to get back to my emails and any questions I had during the process. I can't wait to use her again for my rehearsal dinner treats!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Danielle! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your bridal shower celebration. Looking forward to the rehearsal dinner!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2017

There are no words to say how amazing Jess was throughout the proces! From beginning to the end, she was attentive, professional and super super nice! The easiest and most delicious part of the entire wedding process was the cake thanks to Jess! I will use Just Desserts by Jess for all our sweets needs!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Jen! I was so happy to be a part of your wedding celebration!

Taylor · Married on 06/24/2017

Jess is WONDERFUL! and her cakes are unreal! Each flavor we tasted was delicious, and we ended up picking the Salted Caramel with Chocolate cake, and the red velvet. She makes it in the traditional southern style, so its an unreal cocoa cake! Not only was the cake unbelievably delicious but it was so beautiful. EVERYONE who sees a picture of our cake compliments it. It was even better than what we were hoping for. Jess really knows her stuff too, her suggestions for style and what would work for our vision within our budget was so helpful. I need another occasion so I can work with her again! I HIGHLY recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Taylor! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!
  • Gracie

Gracie · Married on 06/23/2017

Jess is not only a sweetheart, but an incredible pastry chef! She made me the most delicious gluten free cake, and an awesome grooms cake as well, at an incredibly affordable price! She is super creative, and helped us design the perfect cake! My guests commented that her cakes were by far the best wedding cake they've ever seen and tasted! We will only be returning to Jess in the future!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Gracie! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day and so glad Luke was surprised about the groom's cake!!

Melanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Jess created the perfect grooms cake for my husband. Not only did it look amazing but it was delicious!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Melanie! So glad the R2D2 cake was a hit!

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2017

Jess was awesome to work with. She did two baby showers for me three weeks apart. I threw many crazy ideas at her and she was able to execute my vision perfectly. Where she couldn’t she made recommendations as to what could be done. Both dessert tables looked amazing and added a special touch to the occasion. We got many “oohs” and “ahhhs” at the showers. I’d highly recommend working with Jess. You won’t be disappointed.

Just Desserts by Jess 14
    Just Desserts by Jess 15
    Just Desserts by Jess 16
    Just Desserts by Jess 17
    Just Desserts by Jess 18
    Sent on 08/14/2018

monica · Married on 06/03/2017

Jess was able to make the most beautiful bridal shower cake for my daughter. It was even prettier than the pictures and tasted delicious. Jess was attentive to details and requests and very responsive to questions and e mails. The cake was the perfect addition to a fabulous day. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a beautiful, delicious cake!!!

MP/ Bedford

Sent on 03/28/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Monica! I was so happy to be a part of Rosie's Bridal Shower Celebration!

MaryLou · Married on 05/24/2017

Wedding Cake

Jess made a difficult situation a happy experience to remember. My daughter married someone from another country; when he got his immigration papers, they were to be married right away. So many bakeries refused to even work within the restricted time frame and the others that would work with us offered samples that tasted like they opened a premixed cake that anyone could buy at a grocery store. Jess, however, put together a professional tasting and tweaked the flavors to what the bride and groom wanted, all within a few weeks time. She was absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend her for any occasion. THANK YOU Jess for job Very Well done!

Just Desserts by Jess 19
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Gina · Married on 04/29/2017

I bake as a hobby and make cakes for family and friends for special occasions. I try to do my absolute best and make them as Delicious and as perfect as I possibly can so when it came time to choose a baker for my wedding cake it had to be someone fantastic. I found Jess through friends that have used her - I observed her work and could tell she paid close attention to detail and was a true artist. From the start jess was professional and friendly. Once I did a tasting I knew not only were her cakes beautiful , they were also delicious. We worked together to create a design that would match my vision. Jess was always available for any questions I had and offered her professional opinion but also allowed for ideas as well. Everyone at our reception loved our cake. I had a piece the next night - butter cake with chocolate ganache filling - amazing. You cannot go wrong with Jess.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Gina! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Jocelyn · Married on 02/01/2017

Jess is AMAZING bottom line. Not only is she an expert at her craft - her cakes are beautiful and delicious - but she is wonderful to work with. She is friendly, flexible, imaginative and truly loves what she does. After working with Jess- I will never go else where!! She is worth every penny and sets the bar as high as it can go!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks Jocelyn! It is always a pleasure to be part of your special events!

Elise · Married on 11/26/2016

Amazing! I cannot wait to order another cake from Jess!

Both the smash cake (for baby photoshoot) and 3-tier 1st birthday sunshine cake were fabulous! Our guests and photographer were in awe! Delicious AND beautiful creations! Jess definitely puts her heart and soul into her work.

By the way, I saw her creating one of her wedding cakes and I wish I had known about her when I got married!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Elise! I was so happy to be part of Cooper's special day! Look forward to the next event!

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

We just used just dessert by Jess for my sons baptism... everything was PERFECT!! From the cake to the cake pops. Every person there ask who made the dessert for the dessert table! Can wait to have another party so I can order more!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle! It was so wonderful planning your dessert table and creating your vision. Look forward to the 1st birthday!

Mickie · Married on 11/12/2016

Jess was seriously amazing. I have used her for everything - from bridal shower cakes, to rehearsal dinner and grooms cakes, to baby shower and birthday cakes. I have ordered cookies and cake pops from her and everything has been absolutely delicious and perfectly designed and presented! Everybody at my events have been in love with the appearance and the taste of deliciousness that Jess makes!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 10/29/2016

Jess is amazing! She made my engagement, shower, wedding and grooms cakes!! They all were absolutely beautifully detailed and even better DELICIOUS (chocolate chocolate was to die for; cake pops are unreal too)! She is very reasonable and willing to help you with whatever ideas you may have. I cannot wait to use her again in the future - I have the best cake baker for life!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Jaclyn! It has been such a pleasure to work with you for all of your wedding events! Look forward to working together again in the future!