Just Desserts by Jess Reviews

Just Desserts by Jess 6
Just Desserts by Jess 7

Liana Yoanidis · Getting married on 03/20/2022

Exactly what I wanted and better than I expected

Our cake was for an anniversary celebration and it was wonderful! My boyfriend and I have an inside joke about a crayola box where there's all yellow crayons except one gold one. This cake was so well done it and it looked better than I imagined! Jess double-checked the number of crayons and essentially created a sculpture. Of course, the inside was delicious too! I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 8

Matthew Fawver · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Cake

Our experience with Just Desserts by Jess was great. Jess was very responsive to emails and payment communication was seamless. Our cake was for a small reception. We picked from an example of her previous work, with only slight modification on the floral accents. The cake we received was exactly as pictured, super neat, cleanly iced, and handsomely decorated. Most importantly, the cake was amazingly delicious. We loved it, our guests loved it, we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Claire

Claire Marie Principato · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible

This was our first time using Jess and it will definitely not be our last. Her work is impeccable, her attention to detail is amazing and the final product was perfect. The cake was visually stunning and absolutely delicious. Jess is the best in the business and I can’t wait to use her services again.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 9
    Just Desserts by Jess 10
    Just Desserts by Jess 11

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

Specially Designed Cake for Retirement - Amazing

Jess was great. She made a special cake for my dads retirement party and it came out amazing. People were impressed with how it looked and even more impressed at how good it tasted. She was super responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 12

Dana Marano · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome Service

Jess was very professional and responsive from the beginning. The cake for my daughter’s Sweet 16 was exactly like we pictured it and was absolutely delicious. All our guests raved about the cake. Thank you again for making this beautiful cake.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 13

Christina Bean · Married on 04/27/2019

I would give 100 stars

I ordered cake pops and macaroons! the guests couldn’t get enough. The macaroons were the best we’ve ever had, melted in your mouth. The cake pops were light and tasty. Everyone was talking about the desserts 💕

Sent on 04/29/2019

Marisa Cooper · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Cake!!!

Jess made a great tasting over the top cake for my sons first birthday party. She is extremely talented. I would definitely use her again!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 14

Sharlene · Married on 03/16/2019

Baby arrival

Everything went very well Jess knew exactly what and how i wanted everything she brought my vision to life

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 15

Lucy Pallogudis · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic!

Jess was great! The cakes came out amazing and tasted great!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 16
    Just Desserts by Jess 17

Christine M. · Married on 02/10/2019

Fantastic from beginning to end!

Jess was a pleasure to work with from an idea to the final product! I highly recommend using this vendor to meet all your dessert needs (and wants!)

Sent on 02/23/2019

Kristi C · Married on 01/30/2019

daughters first birthday cake

Jess was fabulous to work with. I sent her a pic of my vision for the cake, we spoke and worked out the details. The cake looked amazing and tasted delish!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Leslie Bruno · Married on 01/11/2019

Fabulous. I can’t say enough nice things about Jess or her cake creations

I can’t say enough about how fantastic the cake was. From the taste to the intricate detail, just fabulous. My husband was in awe at the detail and how personalized it was to him. Thank you so much for being a part of our celebration and making it as memorable as you did. This was a surprise Birthday not a wedding but none the less spectacular of a cake!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kim Montaldo · Married on 01/05/2019

1st birthday cake

Jess was amazing to work with!!! She was very quick to respond and easy to get in touch with! The cake was absolutely delicious and exactly what I wanted. It was absolutely beautiful and an exact replica of the picture I sent!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Just Desserts by Jess 18

Barbara Esposito · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

While the cake was beautiful and my daughter aboslutely loved it, the guests were literally scraping their plates to grab every morsel of crumbs.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

Jess is a true artist

Jess makes extraordinary cakes- I'm so glad I found her! She has made cakes for all of my son's birthdays (he just turned 4), and they've all been really special & extremely delicious. She's great at transforming ideas into works of art. Obviously I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Just Desserts by Jess 19
    Just Desserts by Jess 20
    Just Desserts by Jess 21
    Just Desserts by Jess 22

Sadia · Married on 12/05/2018

Excellent!

The bride and the guests loved the “friends” themed bridal shower cake. It was beautiful and the cakes (both cannoli and red velvet) were delicious!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Carole · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing desserts! Equally beautiful and delicious! Will definitely order again and again. The hit of the bridal shower!! Perfection! So happy with our dessert table. Just wish we ordered more. Not one cookie, cake pop or cupcake left!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Megan · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful and Delicious!

Jess not only made an absolutely stunning and beautiful wedding cake for my wedding but after doing our taste testing for the big day, we ended up ordering Kate Spade inspired cupcakes from her as well - which were yummy and gorgeous. Jess was so easy to work with and we highly recommend using!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kathy Hodge · Married on 11/04/2018

My experience with Jess was wonderful. Everything I wanted and asked for she was able to do for me. She made everything so simple and amazing.

My daughter LOVED her cake Jess made 2 tiers with two of my daughters favorites and it was delicious. All that attended the bridal shower are still talking about the cake. How beautiful it was and tasted just as good as it looked. I would recommend Jess to everyone who is looking for beautiful and delicious cake and cookies!!💕

Sent on 11/13/2018

Trish · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly recommend! Wedding Cupcakes & Cake!

We wanted something a little less traditional for our wedding desserts but didn't have a solid idea and Jess helped us figure out the perfect option. We did a cupcake tower with a small 8 inch round cake on top for cutting. It not only looked amazing on display but the cupcakes we a HUGE hit with our guests and everyone raved how delicious they were. Jess was very responsive and helpful with all of my many questions I had for her!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

After reading her many wonderful reviews I contacted Jess to make a cake for my son & future daughter-in-law's engagement party. She surpassed my wildest expectations! She responded quickly and was very kind in guiding me with her expertise when I had questions. She even had a "plan B" icing for our cake if the weather was to hot & humid. She delivered the cake to the venue where she decorated it with fresh flowers. We were thrilled with the results! The cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. We couldn't decide whether the cannoli layer or the chocolate mousse layer was yummier ! (I confess to having one of each--it was worth every calorie!) My experience with Jess was a complete pleasure from start to finish. I highly recommend Just Desserts by Jess for the perfect finishing touch to your celebration.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Just Desserts by Jess's reply:

Thanks so much Marie! It was a pleasure working with you!

Christina Turiano · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful, delicious cake!

The cake Jess made for our wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was perfectly assembled and super simple, just like we wanted it. The fresh raspberries were a big hit with our guests!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Just Desserts by Jess 23

Ai · Married on 10/01/2018

Jess made an awesome unicorn cake for my daughters birthday- we worked together on what it would look like as it wasn’t the standard unicorn horn cake and it came out exactly how I had imagined. She also did cookies for us that were adorable. I recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Just Desserts by Jess 24
    Just Desserts by Jess 25
    Just Desserts by Jess 26

Nadia · Married on 09/01/2018

I've been using Just Desserts by Jess for years for several occasions including my engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and birthdays, so when I was planning my wedding, I knew Jess would make my wedding cake. My husband and I, along with all of our friends and family, were blown away by not only the design of the cake, but the quality and flavors of the cake. They are still talking about it! Jess is always extremely professional, reliable and very easy to work with. She listens to your ideas and helps by suggesting ways to make your vision a reality. Her attention to detail and love for what she does really shows in each cake she makes. I would highly recommend Just Desserts by Jess for your wedding, or any occasion and I will definitely be going to her for all our events in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Just Desserts by Jess 31
    Just Desserts by Jess 32
    Just Desserts by Jess 33

Patricia · Married on 07/14/2018

Jess was professional, reliable, responsive and accurate with all her details. Despite many email exchanges she followed through with every request I had. The design of the cake was perfection! It looked exactly as the picture I sent her and it tasted great too! I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/01/2018