69 Reviews for Just Desserts by Jess

Cake Stands (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Local (1)
67 Just Desserts by Jess Reviews

After reading her many wonderful reviews I contacted Jess to make a cake for my son & future daughter-in-law's engagement party. She surpassed my wildest expectations! She responded quickly and was very kind in guiding me with her expertise when I had questions. She even had a "plan B" icing for our cake if the weather was to hot & humid. She delivered the cake to the venue where she decorated it with fresh flowers. We were thrilled with the results! The cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. We couldn't decide whether the cannoli layer or the chocolate mousse layer was yummier ! (I confess to having one of each--it was worth every calorie!) My experience with Jess was a complete pleasure from start to finish. I highly recommend Just Desserts by Jess for the perfect finishing touch to your celebration.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jess made an awesome unicorn cake for my daughters birthday- we worked together on what it would look like as it wasn’t the standard unicorn horn cake and it came out exactly how I had imagined. She also did cookies for us that were adorable. I recommend her to all my friends!

Profile Picture Ai, 10/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

I've been using Just Desserts by Jess for years for several occasions including my engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and birthdays, so when I was planning my wedding, I knew Jess would make my wedding cake. My husband and I, along with all of our friends and family, were blown away by not only the design of the cake, but the quality and flavors of the cake. They are still talking about it! Jess is always extremely professional, reliable and very easy to work with. She listens to your ideas and helps by suggesting ways to make your vision a reality. Her attention to detail and love for what she does really shows in each cake she makes. I would highly recommend Just Desserts by Jess for your wedding, or any occasion and I will definitely be going to her for all our events in the future.

Photo
Profile Picture Nadia, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet

Jess was professional, reliable, responsive and accurate with all her details. Despite many email exchanges she followed through with every request I had. The design of the cake was perfection! It looked exactly as the picture I sent her and it tasted great too! I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious!! Jess was super helpful and kind during the whole process. Would recommend her and her company a million times over :) xo

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Jess was SO easy and enjoyable! She made a cake for my son's first birthday party. I sent her a picture of the invitation and she matched it perfectly! even added cute details to it. She was prompt at responding and worked with me easily. She delivered the cake to my house and was on time, professional but also so easy to chat with. I love all of her work and hope to have a reason to get a cake again soon!

Profile Picture Genna, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy to have found Just Desserts by Jess. I had a vision for how I wanted the baby shower cake to look and Jess brought it to life with every single detail and more. She is a true artist. Her cakes are a work of art so much so that you won’t even want to cut into it because it’s so stunning. When we did cut into it it tasted delicious too!! I also loved the cake pops they were the best I’ve ever had. I will absolutely work with her again. What a pleasure to work with and a brilliant and talented artist. Thank you for everything. Guests are still talking about the cake!!

Profile Picture Kris, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jess created a cake straight out of imagination. She listened to my ideas as we moved through the process and provided generously sized, delicious tasting samples to help us determine the best choice. The final cake was delivered on time to our venue and was an elegant backdrop at the reception. It not only looked wonderful, it tasted great as well, something not often found in a wedding cake. I would recommend Just Desserts without reservation or hesitation.

Profile Picture Debra, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jess made my daughters sweet 16 cake. It was amazing. We could not ask for anything better.
Jess was very profession and delivered the cake to the catering hall.
My daughter was so happy with the cake. Not only was it georgous it tasted great!!

Profile Picture Francesca, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was blown away by the cake Jess created for us ! Not only was it stunning but the best cake I have ever ever had! She worked with us on customizing the perfect cake for my sons first birthday, we picked it up from her shop which is beautiful and clean! I have one piece left and I’m so sad it’s gone! I can’t wait to order another from her!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

She is amazing! She make my sons cake just the way i wanted it! She responded back right away and works with you in every way !
Definitely coming back for every birthday!

Profile Picture Aisa, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jessica is amazingly talented at what she does. I ordered three cakes from her within four months. Each order was seamless; she was able to easily create what I had envisioned. She made sure, with every little detail, that her work was perfect. Communication was quick and clear. Delivery of the cakes were on time. It was a wonderful experience working with her, and I will surely continue to in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough great things about my daughter's 2nd birthday cake. Jess was amazing to work with and the cake exceeded my expectations. The details were simply incredible and to top it off the cake tasted phenomenal. Her talent is like no other! I can't wait for the next occasion so I can order another cake!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jess was very easy and very nice and extremely professional not only did her cake look amazing it was the best cake we have ever eaten. She made my daughters bridal shower even more perfect than it was.

Profile Picture Margie, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

There aren't enough good things to say about my experiences with Jess and the incredible product she creates time and time again. She has exceptional artistry, the cakes taste as good as they look, and she is absolutely delightful to work with. I recommend her to everyone because she's that great!

Profile Picture Haydee, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jess always goes above and beyond with her designs and delicious cakes, we loved every bit of our wedding cake! I'm glad I was able to find her and cannot wait to order more cakes from Jess in the years to come!

Profile Picture Hellen , 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jess was absolutely amazing. Jess created this gorgeous cupcake tower for us, and the cupcakes tasted amazing. She bakes unique flavors, and her work is truly beautiful. Jess was also very responsive to emails.

Profile Picture Chrissie, 12/31/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jess cakes are amazing from the artist eye that she has down to the taste of her cakes and cookies they not only looks that beautiful and perfect but taste it!
She is always so kind , pleasant and helpful!!! She has done every cake for from 1st birthday to bridal shower to 40th birthday and I would recommend to everyone !!!

Profile Picture Missy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Thank you Jess for incredible desserts for both my gender reveal and baby shower. Everything was delicious!!! I am still getting compliments on both cakes, which were everything I could have imagined. The cake pops and cookies were so good and were gone from the dessert table within minutes. They not only looked beautiful but they tasted so so good as well! I am so happy we were able to work together again. I will definitely be using Jess for future events. She is such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Jess does fantastic work and just a pleasure to deal with. She has created cakes for us for major religious ceremonies and birthday celebrations. Her creations are not only a marvel to behold but so incredibly tasty (we always purposely over-order). She’s become a bit of a legend in our home — we wouldn’t think of ordering from anyone else.

Profile Picture Peter, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was gorgeous! I requested a unique, artistic designer cake. The craftsmanship and artistry was perfection. Jess was very responsive to my many emails and had a very friendly vibe. Cake was perfectly placed and on time at the venue when we arrived. It was also delicious! We chose the cannoli flavor and everyone loved it.

Thank you Just Desserts!!

Profile Picture J, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved working with Jess. My husband and I did a few tastings, but nothing ever tasted out of this world, until we met Jess. She is a home baker, but don't let that fool you! She invited my husband, and I, and my maid of honor to her little shop and had the 4 flavors we had agreed upon waiting for us. The cake tasted AMAZING. Best Red Velvet I have ever had. She even let us customize our flavors by essentially mixing two flavors together. After we agreed on the flavors we wanted, we discussed design, and she essentially came up with our cake right there on the spot! We also kicked my husband out so we could put together a design for his grooms cake at the Rehearsal dinner. Jess was with us through conceptualization and execution. She always answered my emails very quickly, and was there whenever I needed to chat. Thanks so much Jess! You're the best!

Profile Picture Kay, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

To sum it up in one word, Perfection! Jess was great and extremeley easy to work with. The feed back from our venue staff was that they loved her as well. She had to work with them to get our cake ready with a lot of things going on. All of our questions were answered and it was never hard to reach her. Our wedding cake was more than we could have hoped for and everything we asked for.

Photo for Just Desserts by Jess Review - Guest photo that doesn't do the cake justice. Just BEAUTIFUL
Profile Picture Mike, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Unbelievable service! Jess is extremely professional, responsive and helpful. She provided advice on great ideas for what would look wonderful and impress my husband for his groom's cake, and I could not be more pleased with the final product. I knew logistics, including delivery, would all be taken care of. Jess is extremely talented and I would recommend her work to anyone. Thank you Jess!

Profile Picture Julianne, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was such a pleasure working with Jess. I had seen her work on social media and knew she would make the perfect cake for my sisters bridal shower, and she did just that! I sent her a picture of what I had wanted and she outdid the picture I sent her. Her work is amazing and tastes just as good as it looks! Thank you Jess!!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/21/17, 1 Review