Just Desserts by Jess Reviews

109 Reviews for Just Desserts by Jess

• Ana

Liana · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Exactly what I wanted and better than I expected

Our cake was for an anniversary celebration and it was wonderful! My boyfriend and I have an inside joke about a crayola box where there's all yellow crayons except one gold one. This cake was so well done it and it looked better than I imagined! Jess double-checked the number of crayons and essentially created a sculpture. Of course, the inside was delicious too! I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Janine S · Married on 02/02/2020

Fantastic! Beautiful! Delicious!

Jessica is absolutely fantastic! The cake and cake pops were amazing! Exactly how I imagined it and delicious!! Jessica truly is an artist!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Melissa Lagana · Married on 02/01/2020

Incredible all around...

From start to finish, Jess was flexible and an absolute pleasure to deal with. She went above and beyond to provide my daughter with the most unbelievably DELICIOUS and BEAUTIFUL cake. It doesn’t hurt that she has so many wonderful cakes to choose from in her photo gallery and she personalized the cake to match my daughter’s personality! I would highly recommend Desserts by Jess and Can’t wait until our next party to have an excuse to get another masterpiece!!! Thanks for making my daughter’s birthday cake so special!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/01/2019

Perfection!

Just wanted to tell you that our Wedding Cake (red velvet) and the surprise birthday cake (chocolate peanut butter) we had were both AMAZING cakes! They were both absolutely delicious and everyone couldn't stop raving about them!

Vinny was super surprised with his birthday cake and he thought it was the coolest cake he ever saw and he LOVED the flavor!
    It looked absolutley perfect also!❤

Thank you again (so much!) for everything!!! You are amazing!!🤗

Sent on 11/03/2019

Giordano · Married on 09/27/2019

So Happy I Found Her!!

I Found JustDesserts By Jess through Instagram for my sisters bridal shower and i can definitely say that I will now use her for every single event I have. Not only were the desserts we ordered look amazing, they also tasted amazing!! She was so professional and quick to respond. A few weeks after I ordered some desserts (cake pops,cookies, rice krispies), I asked to add a one tier semi naked cake to my order and without problem she said she could do it. Everything just came out to perfection. Very satisfied customer.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Keane · Married on 09/21/2019

Daughters Bridal Shower

Total experience with Just Desserts was a pleasure, and everything was delicious. So many guests commented on the cupcakes and cookies, all good! Would use this business again, no hesitation!

Sent on 07/16/2019

John Rao · Married on 08/11/2019

Excellent Experience

Jess did an excellent job with our wedding cake. Our cake came out beautiful and Jess was very easy to work with. We are so happy that we found her and highly recommend Jess for your wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jessica Celente · Married on 07/20/2019

1st Birthday Cookie Favors & Smash Cake

Jessica's desserts were absolutely gorgeous for our daughters birthday party. We had our guests asking where we got the delicious, beautiful sunflower cookies all day. The smash cake was perfect, with a rustic buttercream frosting. Course I had to taste that too, which was equally amazing. The cookie favors were beautifully wrapped too. Jess is very professional was attentive to all my emails...and such a pleasure to work with. We are definitely getting more baked treats for future parties from Jess!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Matthew Fawver · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Cake

Our experience with Just Desserts by Jess was great. Jess was very responsive to emails and payment communication was seamless. Our cake was for a small reception. We picked from an example of her previous work, with only slight modification on the floral accents. The cake we received was exactly as pictured, super neat, cleanly iced, and handsomely decorated. Most importantly, the cake was amazingly delicious. We loved it, our guests loved it, we couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Claire

Claire Marie Principato · Married on 05/05/2019

Incredible

This was our first time using Jess and it will definitely not be our last. Her work is impeccable, her attention to detail is amazing and the final product was perfect. The cake was visually stunning and absolutely delicious. Jess is the best in the business and I can’t wait to use her services again.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

Specially Designed Cake for Retirement - Amazing

Jess was great. She made a special cake for my dads retirement party and it came out amazing. People were impressed with how it looked and even more impressed at how good it tasted. She was super responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Dana Marano · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome Service

Jess was very professional and responsive from the beginning. The cake for my daughter’s Sweet 16 was exactly like we pictured it and was absolutely delicious. All our guests raved about the cake. Thank you again for making this beautiful cake.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Christina Bean · Married on 04/27/2019

I would give 100 stars

I ordered cake pops and macaroons! the guests couldn’t get enough. The macaroons were the best we’ve ever had, melted in your mouth. The cake pops were light and tasty. Everyone was talking about the desserts 💕

Sent on 04/29/2019

Regina Cucinotta · Married on 04/14/2019

Used for Daughters birthdays

I’ve been using Jess for the past 4 years. She’s done amazing work for my daughters birthdays every time. People rave about the look of the cake but also the taste. They are amazed at how delicious they are! She’s very talented!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Marisa Cooper · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Cake!!!

Jess made a great tasting over the top cake for my sons first birthday party. She is extremely talented. I would definitely use her again!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sharlene · Married on 03/16/2019

Baby arrival

Everything went very well Jess knew exactly what and how i wanted everything she brought my vision to life

Sent on 03/21/2019

Lucy Pallogudis · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic!

Jess was great! The cakes came out amazing and tasted great!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia De Vito Pazmany · Married on 02/11/2019

Jesst perfect!

Her level of service and commitment are perfection. It is a high price point but her design are bar none some of the best I have seen and the cakes and cookies are as delicious as they are visually stunning. I drove 280 miles round trip to make sure I had Jess's cake's and cookies at our baby shower for family. Would do it again!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Christine M. · Married on 02/10/2019

Fantastic from beginning to end!

Jess was a pleasure to work with from an idea to the final product! I highly recommend using this vendor to meet all your dessert needs (and wants!)

Sent on 02/23/2019

Kristi C · Married on 01/30/2019

daughters first birthday cake

Jess was fabulous to work with. I sent her a pic of my vision for the cake, we spoke and worked out the details. The cake looked amazing and tasted delish!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Leslie Bruno · Married on 01/11/2019

Fabulous. I can’t say enough nice things about Jess or her cake creations

I can’t say enough about how fantastic the cake was. From the taste to the intricate detail, just fabulous. My husband was in awe at the detail and how personalized it was to him. Thank you so much for being a part of our celebration and making it as memorable as you did. This was a surprise Birthday not a wedding but none the less spectacular of a cake!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kim Montaldo · Married on 01/05/2019

1st birthday cake

Jess was amazing to work with!!! She was very quick to respond and easy to get in touch with! The cake was absolutely delicious and exactly what I wanted. It was absolutely beautiful and an exact replica of the picture I sent!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Barbara Esposito · Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

While the cake was beautiful and my daughter aboslutely loved it, the guests were literally scraping their plates to grab every morsel of crumbs.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

Jess is a true artist

Jess makes extraordinary cakes- I'm so glad I found her! She has made cakes for all of my son's birthdays (he just turned 4), and they've all been really special & extremely delicious. She's great at transforming ideas into works of art. Obviously I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sadia · Married on 12/05/2018

Excellent!

The bride and the guests loved the “friends” themed bridal shower cake. It was beautiful and the cakes (both cannoli and red velvet) were delicious!!

Sent on 12/05/2018