Just Browsing Bridal & Gifts Reviews

4 | Lawrence, MA

4 Reviews for Just Browsing Bridal & Gifts

This shop may not look like it has high-end options but wow, do they have so much to choose from! The owner literally assisted me in trying on about 50 headpieces, giving me tips and info on each one until I found exactly what I was looking for. She can also order you almost anything you need. The shop has a plethora of accessories, gifts, card boxes, decorations, etc. I am so glad my sister-in-law introduced me to it!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

Annette at Just Browsing in Lawrence is amazing! She really listens to everything you need and also offers great suggestions. I told her what I was looking for and she had so many options. Once I picked the invitations I wanted she was so quick to respond with all my questions and sent me multiple proofs when I wanted minor things changed. She has almost anything and everything you could need for your wedding. As soon as you get engaged you need to stop here and check it out!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jenny · Married on 12/12/2009

I got ring bearer pillows and a flowergirl basket here. I wish I'd gotten my purse there too - I would have saved money on it.

This place is great for all the wedding incidentals - candles, pens, cake knives, jewelry, purses, cake toppers, tiaras and veils, you name it. She also rents out larger decor items and has consignment bridesmaid dresses, which I kept in mind because I thought one of my BM's dresses wasn't going to come in on time!

She's as sweet as can be and very helpful. Oh, she has invitations too. It's really one-stop-shopping. I would have bought more from her if I had found her sooner. It's a funny little place on a corner that you'd never expect to find all she has inside. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/24/2009

Vin · Married on 08/03/2015

0.4
      0.5

Rude and discourteous proprietor. Stay away from this store.

Sent on 01/03/2018