Talk of the Town Productions Reviews

Jessup, PA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Elizabeth Married on 04/29/2017
    We got the DJ service and photobooth. Everyone Loved the photobooth! They communicated extremely well and really took the time to figure out what we wanted. They were professional and affordable! I highly recommend!!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 12/05/2015
    This company was great--they provided DJ and a Photo Booth for me. The DJs were fantastic!! They brought the party!! I was on the dance floor all night and so were my guests. They also brought props to do little skits with (like YMCA) and the skits were hilarious. The Photo Booth was nice and large and accommodated a lot of guests at a time. I got a photo album of the pictures as well as a disc of the pictures. I would definitely use this company again.
    Sherry Married on 07/11/2015
    I would definitely recommend this vendor. I knew I wanted them for my event after observing them in action at my sister's wedding reception last year. So much fun and really keep the fun going. They provided the music not only for my reception, but also the wedding ceremony. I absolutely loved the fact that since our ceremony and reception were in the same ballroom, that they provided the wedding music at no additional charge. Samantha and I sat together ahead of time to organize the order of events, timing and also to find the exact pieces of music and composers that I wanted to hear. Communication was great! I would highly recommend!
    Kaitlyn Married on 11/02/2013
    Samantha was a wonderful DJ and our wedding was a lot if fun! Highly recommended and we also loved the photo booth!
  • Chuck's girl
    Kim Married on 07/04/2014
    Sam and Glen were a pleasure to deal with. They were very accommodating to our requests and extremely professional. The music was top notch; everyone complimented us about it. They were also genuinely fun, and really kept the party going! Definitely recommend.