Jurgensmith7 Films Reviews

Jurgensmith7 Films 2
Jurgensmith7 Films 3
Jurgensmith7 Films 4

Crystal Langley · Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent work at a reasonable cost.

Jurgen was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. He was very responsive & friendly during the planning process and our wedding day. I wasn't going to have a videographer and a friend of mine talked me into it. No regrets at all!! Jurgen did an excellent job on our "recap" video and we have received so many compliments on how beautiful it is & how it captured all the important moments. He also captured so many funny moments on our "raw" video. He did all of this, and at an affordable cost over other quotes we had received. We are so happy with our decision to go with Jurgen. Pick him - you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Makayla · Married on 06/09/2019

September 22, 2018

The one thing I always wanted was a wedding video to have, & keep forever to cherish our special day. Jurgen made that happen for us. He is kind, understanding, great at communication & understood exactly what I wanted, and overall awesome at what he does! If you’re looking to get a video made, he is your guy. Thank you so much Jurgen!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Jurgensmith7 Films 5
    Jurgensmith7 Films 6
    Jurgensmith7 Films 7
    Jurgensmith7 Films 8

Brittany Zimmer · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing work and quality!!

Jurgen did an amazing job with our wedding video! I would recommend him to anyone. He captured every perfect moment of our special day!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Shilpa · Married on 03/31/2019

Exceeded expectations for our Indian wedding!

We worked with Jurgen for our wedding videography and were extremely impressed with his timeliness and professionalism. He took the time to meet with us before our wedding, learning about the key moments we wanted to capture. He also took the time to research Indian weddings on his own, so that he could be best prepared for our event. He was on time and professional, truly going above and beyond throughout our weekend. Jurgen put a lot of time and thought into crafting a highlights video that we will cherish for decades to come. Overall, we are so impressed and highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Drew · Married on 10/06/2018

Jurgen cares about his clients!

Jurgen is awesome to work with! From the moment I contacted Jurgen he was up and ready for the challenge! He was all about making sure every detail of the day was captured on film and more! He's also very fun to be around and so easy to get along with! My wedding footage is my favorite keep sake of that day!! A HUGE thank you to Jurgen! YOU ROCK!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mallory · Married on 08/18/2018

Affordable. Simply the best.

He showed up at 8am ready to roll and hung out with me and my tribe. He stayed until God knows what time and my footage was fabulous. No regrets. I recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 06/09/2019