Jupiter Gardens Event Center Reviews

Wedding Event

Had my wedding recently Aug. 24. 2019.. It's was a success

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Hey Quincy! Yes, its was a success, and we had an awesome time hosting you and your family. I say congratulations to you and your beautiful wife. I truly appreciate your trust and business. And, thank you for the stars! Stay blessed.
  • Krys

Krys C 路 Married on 08/10/2019

wedding 8/31/2019

Looking to a host an event, big or small, look no further. I wed on 8/31/2019, and the day was magical! Terry and staff super exceeded my expectations and we have a lifetime of memories. 馃馃拑

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 8
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 9
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 10
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 11
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 12

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the stars! It was a pleasure hosting you and your beautiful friends and family. Congratulations!

Chastity 路 Married on 06/22/2019

My Wedding

I got married this past Saturday June 22, 2019 at Jupiter gardens event center, the staff at Jupiter gardens was very nice and accommodated all my needs. The reception hall was beautifully decorated and I was satisfied and amazed. My family and friends really enjoyed themselves. The bridal suite was clean and neat waiting upon my arrival. My husband and I was very pleased with the services.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the stars, Chastity! It was a pleasure working with you. And, we had an amazing time working with your lovely colors as well. Please come by to visit anytime.

Alicia Simpson 路 Married on 04/27/2019

very beautiful

Be people at Jupiter Gardens are very nice and helpful they do everything for you that need to be done without a question I will recommend anyone to come and party at Jupiter Gardens Event Center very beautiful and clean thank you Jupiter Garden

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the stars, Alicia. It was a pleasure host you, your family and friends. We look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Tiffany Lynch 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Leapingwiththelynchs Wedding

This venue is beautiful and has most of your needs for the event. The staff remained professional despite the transitions that occurred. They made sure to keep me less stressed as possible on my big day. The bridal suite is spacious and accommodates any size wedding party. The groom room is also a nice size as well. I would definitely recommend this venue as this was not my first time experiencing this place as to I was in a wedding here before.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 13
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 14
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 15
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 16
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 17

Angela 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding of my Dreams

This place was amazing. Not only where we able to have my ceremony outside but the reception was just a few steps away. Very convenient. They had a back-up plan for if it rained the ceremony would be moved inside free of charge. Very well organized. if I have need to host a party or know someone who needs to find a venue I would definitely highly recommend Jupiter garden event center.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Precious Allen 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Precious Allen

I definitely would recommend Jupiter Gardens. For all that you can get included in your package, you cannot beat the price. There are other venues in Dallas that cost the same amount but do not include all that is offered here. We did not plan our wedding out the typical year long, but by the way our wedding turned out, you could not tell. Choosing Jupiter allowed us to have a stress free day and planning. I personally dealt with CeCe who was super sweet and willing to work with us on what we needed!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 18

Alicia 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Simply the BEST!!!

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better wedding!!! It was AMAZING in every way possible and so easy to get everything done! CeCe helped me with everything and made sure my day was flawless!!! Thank you so much Jupiter Gardens! We will be back for more parties!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your business Alicia, we will be happy to host any events to follow this amazing one! Thank you!

Kabreesha Miner 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

We searched for months until we found JG. We met with Cecelia in February and she offered us a package we couldn鈥檛 refuse. All of the staff was friendly, helpful and positive. Cecelia even referred us to our awesome photographer, Stanley Knight! They assured us through the entire process that our day would be amazing. AND IT WAS! Our wedding was in October and I was very pleased with the professionalism they displayed. The servers even rocked with us! I will definitely send my friends and family over so they too and have an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Kabreesha, thank you for the stars. It was truly an honor to host you and your rinds and family. We hope that we can help you some more in the future. Stay blessed.

Areka Burnett-Skinner 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome Experience

Jennifer was awesome. She helped me with everything I needed for my sister's baby shower. I will most definitely be using this facility again.

Sent on 09/25/2019

MARI 路 Married on 09/14/2018

Jupiter Gardens was a great venue for our party. The d茅cor was beautifully done! Cece was very professional and responsive with all of our questions.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brandi 路 Married on 09/01/2018

The venue is beautiful and inexpensive. The staff was very professional and helpful they day of my wedding. CeCe, the coordinator was very patient with us throughout the planning process. She helped to execute the vision that I had for my wedding perfectly.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your review Brandi! It was my pleasure!

Shonquaysha 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I got married here August 11, 2018, and had the most amazing experience! Booking the venue was easy. We walked in and instantly I knew I wanted to get married here. Everything from the outside ceremony to the Ballroom decor is stunning! We worked with Cecelia Garcia the entire time after booking. She made everything so easy, Even sitting down with me helping me pick out decor suggestions tables, chairs, tablecloths up-lighting, She was always so fun to deal with and very prompt with emails.

Picking Jupiter Gardens Event Center was the best decision me and my husband made. We are young and on a budget the packages were reasonable. I was supposed to have my wedding cemetery outside and reception inside ballroom, however, it rain that day, Feeling worried Cece and her staff came up to my suite 1 hour before wedding making me feel at ease, Calming me down with no worries they moved everything inside so quickly before my guest arrival, Even I'm so grateful they had a back up plan. The Athena Ballroom was beautiful and Huge The ballroom can accommodate 280 guests. They are BYOB Facility Bring your alcohol their barman served my guest. Such a beautiful venue I recommend to have your special day here.

Sent on 10/03/2018

tronicka 路 Married on 07/21/2018

I went expecting to see just another venue but thats not it at all. Jupiter Gardens is exactly what im looking for and I look forward to my special day at this venue. They have all of the accommodations that Im in search for and more

Sent on 04/05/2017

Tiffany 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Jupiter gardens and Jennifer are amazing! Every concern and worry was addressed and taken care of and best of all they are super flexible! Would do it all over again!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 19
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 20
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 21

Alexandria 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Great place to have an event! Decorations that they provided were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Holly 路 Married on 06/02/2018

I am beyond pleased with my experience at The Jupiter Gardens Event Center. Jennifer answered any question or concern I had with positivity and efficiency. On the day of my event she was so incredibly helpful. She went our of her way to ensure that my baby shower was exactly what I envisioned. I recommend this event center to anyone that wants to have the most amazing time! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alisha 路 Married on 05/18/2018

Jupiter Gardens was really a great Venue. We really loved Cece and appreciate all of her help and everything she did getting our big day prepared for us it was AMAZING!!!!! We couldnt jave had a more perfect day!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sophia 路 Married on 05/12/2018

We held our daughters Sweet16 at Jupiter Gardens and it was even better than I could have ever imagined! The venue is simply beautiful, and it doesn't break the bank. We received so many compliments from family and friends. Cecelia and the staff were amazing and so attentive to our needs! They took care of every single little detail down to the smallest. I would recommend Jupiter Gardens any day.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Dominique 路 Married on 04/14/2018

I planned my sisters shower from out of town and Jennifer was very helpful. When I got in town and was dealing with the set up process the staff were very accommodating and exceeded my expectations. Things I didn鈥檛 know I needed they were their to offer. I would recommend Jupiter Gardens to anyone.

Sent on 04/23/2018

cara 路 Married on 04/14/2018

I didn't think I would find a venue that would work for my vision for my wedding, then I found Jupiter Gardens! It was a beautiful and grand room that was right in our budget! They even had string lights included with it! Most other venues you had to add that separately. The staff is super nice and willing to help create your vision to the T! I had a pretty informal and out of the box wedding, and they made it happen, down to the different color charger plates at every place setting. They even had their own photo booth in house to use and everyone loved it!!! All in all the venue and staff really made this wedding, other stuff went so wrong that day, but without them I wouldn't have had a great wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Cara! I hope you and Bill had an amazing honeymoon in Japan! Best wishes - CeCe

Tawanna 路 Married on 03/31/2018

My husband, family, and I had an amazing time!!! Mrs. Jennifer Hernandez you are amazing and thank you so much for your help!!! Mr. Stan, the photographer...you're also amazing and thank you!!! This venue is beautiful and highly recommend it!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 22
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 23
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 24
    Jupiter Gardens Event Center 25

Ty 路 Married on 03/24/2018

The staff is very kind, helpful and flexible.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Michael 路 Married on 03/23/2018

My husband and I have a very busy schedule plus we do not live in dallas. So we need someone who would be willing to work with us and that had an all in one package. Jupiter Gardens Event Center is just that place! All of my guests talked about how sweet the workers were, the DJ was amazing and so down to earth, the food was amazing, and Cecelia was our wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job the day of and was taking care of everything so my husband and i didn't have to. What is also amazing about this venue and I am a very simple person so I got the smallest decoration package and brought several of my own stuff. It couldnt have looked better! just bringing a couple of extra decorations made the place look amazing!!!! If you are looking for a great team to plan your wedding I recommend you use their caterer, dj , etc. I wouldnt have changed the venue for anything!!! You should definitely book here!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Jimmy 路 event on 02/16/2018

Jennifer, you were awesome and we really appreciated the extra care and flexibility you showed. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/02/2018