Jupiter Gardens Event Center Reviews

141 Reviews for Jupiter Gardens Event Center

• Mello

Mello J. 路 Getting married on 07/04/2021

Excellent Experience

Had a pleasure to work side by side with Diane and the Jupiter Gardens Event Center Staff. As a photographer, Diane gave me everything I needed to do my job! The staff was nice, professional and kept me updated with everything happening so that I could be prepared to take the pictures. Looking forward to using the event center again!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

We had a blast working with you this past weekend. We cant wait to see you at Jupiter Gardens Event Center again!

Dillard G. 路 Married on 04/03/2021

Capturedbydillard photographer

Great, people, great service, great vibe!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Dillard. We had a blast working with you and can't wait to work with you again. The photos you took are absolutely beautiful.

John B. 路 Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Venue

Jupiter Gardens has such a professional staff. We were blessed to have Diane, and oh how helpful she was. I was the dj for a wedding last weekend, and I was accommodated in every way. Very attentive, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Diane, we ROCKED that wedding!! 馃榿馃憤馃徔

Sent on 04/05/2021

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you John. It was such a pleasure working with you. You really raised the roof and got everyone dancing all night. You are an amazing DJ and we look forward to working with you again in future.
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect!!!

This venue had everything we were looking for. Diane was so helpful in helping our vision come to life! Our wedding was so amazing. I鈥檇 recommend Jupiter Gardens to everyone. The different packages and pricing was such a huge convenience also.

Sent on 04/06/2021

Cara K. 路 Married on 02/06/2021

Saved the day!

Diane saved the night! It was my 30th mardi gras birthday at jupiter gardens event center! A lot of stuff was going wrong, but diane shows up on her day off to help out! She comes in and hooks up the photo booth so we can takes photos! The new lady tara and owner hooks up the wifi so we can play music from the speaker and the party gets started on time! The bartender/decorator tanya did such a great job with the room too!!!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We had such a great time with your party and are very glad you enjoyed your evening. Come back for your next party. :)
  • Camille

Camille C. 路 Married on 11/10/2020

Exceptional Service

I would recommend this venue for any wedding.

Dj Kappaman 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing venue and staff!

Simply Amazing! From the venue to the staff and beyond, they are excellent! I am a DJ and have been to numerous events/venues before, but I must say that Jupiter Gardens Event Center is A+. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great venue and staff for their event!

DJ Kappaman
    www.djkappaman.com

Shaneil J. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful!!鈽衡樅

Jupiter Gardens Event Center was awesome! Diane was professional from beginning to end! My experience from the first day of planning to last night was amazing. If you want a nice place yet affordable, this is it! Don't judge a book by it's cover, if you take the time to look inside, you'll be pleasantly surprised! It was a wonderful night to remember!

Tony T. 路 Married on 10/04/2020

Exceptional

Banquet hall was amazing, ceremony was flawless. Had fun !!!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Wilma

Wilma R. 路 Married on 10/04/2020

Jupiter Garde

Our experience was exceptionally done from planning to design the salon and decorate as our requested , the place was very affordable and over the top .
    Thank youuuuu for a wonderful and unforgettable night :)馃挆馃挆

Sent on 10/24/2020

Adalia&Jordan 路 Married on 07/31/2020

Incredible

Thank you for making our wedding memorable. My husband and I had an amazing time with our family and friends. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Amanda T. 路 Married on 07/20/2020

Due to covid.... it all turned out fine !

The team was a life saver. Our cruise wedding was cancelled due to Covid. Jupiter Gardens provided us an amazing pop wedding experience.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you. You made such a beautiful couple and it was a pleasure celebrating your big day with you both.
  • Nevona

Nevona 路 Married on 07/06/2020

Everything Was Beautiful

I just want to say Jupiter Gardens Event Center blew my wedding expectations out of the ballpark. Everything turned out beautiful with my green theme wedding. Diane is truly amazing and was extremely helpful in executing my design plans. Jupiter Gardens Event Center is very reasonable with their prices and you can have an elegant wedding without breaking the bank. I had so many guests compliment me on the d茅cor and saying they had a great time. The food was amazing and I would highly recommend this venue to couples that want to have a stress free wedding planning experience.

Sent on 10/08/2020

Stephanie E. 路 Married on 11/23/2019

Dream Come True

We had a quincea帽era on 11-23-19. We used the Athena room. Everything was absolutely amazing. Everything was taken care of for us. We didn鈥檛 have to do anything except show up and put out small party favors we bought. We received so many compliments on our event. The staff was super nice. They were very easy to work with also. They didn鈥檛 have many restrictions. The catering was amazing. I am so glad we chose Jupiter Gardens Event Center.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for being so easy to work with. It was truly a pleasure hosting your family and friends. You are so awesome!
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Overall amazing!!!

We booked this place a year in advance and I don鈥檛 regret it at all! The staff was so polite and catered to our every need! Angela helped me decide how I wanted tables to go and choose colors for the tables as well as lighting! Our caterer friend LOVED the help the waiters were giving him and the bartenders were awesome! Only downside is that kids kept running around and eventually knocked the draping off my table but I know it wasn鈥檛 the staffs fault, people weren鈥檛 really watching their kids lol but I loved it, they really made my big day unforgettable!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you, Ashley. Even though we have many parties here, we love having a great party that takes "work" out of our services. Yours was a great party, and we loved hosting you, your friends and family. It was awesome.
  • Q

Quincy W. 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Event

Had my wedding recently Aug. 24. 2019.. It's was a success

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Hey Quincy! Yes, its was a success, and we had an awesome time hosting you and your family. I say congratulations to you and your beautiful wife. I truly appreciate your trust and business. And, thank you for the stars! Stay blessed.
  • Krys

Krys 路 Married on 08/10/2019

wedding 8/31/2019

Looking to a host an event, big or small, look no further. I wed on 8/31/2019, and the day was magical! Terry and staff super exceeded my expectations and we have a lifetime of memories. 馃馃拑

Sent on 09/08/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the stars! It was a pleasure hosting you and your beautiful friends and family. Congratulations!

Chastity 路 Married on 06/22/2019

My Wedding

I got married this past Saturday June 22, 2019 at Jupiter gardens event center, the staff at Jupiter gardens was very nice and accommodated all my needs. The reception hall was beautifully decorated and I was satisfied and amazed. My family and friends really enjoyed themselves. The bridal suite was clean and neat waiting upon my arrival. My husband and I was very pleased with the services.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the stars, Chastity! It was a pleasure working with you. And, we had an amazing time working with your lovely colors as well. Please come by to visit anytime.

Alicia S. 路 Married on 04/27/2019

very beautiful

Be people at Jupiter Gardens are very nice and helpful they do everything for you that need to be done without a question I will recommend anyone to come and party at Jupiter Gardens Event Center very beautiful and clean thank you Jupiter Garden

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the stars, Alicia. It was a pleasure host you, your family and friends. We look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Tiffany L. 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Leapingwiththelynchs Wedding

This venue is beautiful and has most of your needs for the event. The staff remained professional despite the transitions that occurred. They made sure to keep me less stressed as possible on my big day. The bridal suite is spacious and accommodates any size wedding party. The groom room is also a nice size as well. I would definitely recommend this venue as this was not my first time experiencing this place as to I was in a wedding here before.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Angela 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding of my Dreams

This place was amazing. Not only where we able to have my ceremony outside but the reception was just a few steps away. Very convenient. They had a back-up plan for if it rained the ceremony would be moved inside free of charge. Very well organized. if I have need to host a party or know someone who needs to find a venue I would definitely highly recommend Jupiter garden event center.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Precious A. 路 Married on 11/24/2018

Precious Allen

I definitely would recommend Jupiter Gardens. For all that you can get included in your package, you cannot beat the price. There are other venues in Dallas that cost the same amount but do not include all that is offered here. We did not plan our wedding out the typical year long, but by the way our wedding turned out, you could not tell. Choosing Jupiter allowed us to have a stress free day and planning. I personally dealt with CeCe who was super sweet and willing to work with us on what we needed!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • kat

Kat 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we dreamed of

This was the first and last venue we looked at. From the first time we went there to look at the space we were completely comfortable with the staff. They explained how they could make everything we wanted possible. If they don鈥檛 have something you need they would order it. If you wanted full service (food, bar, and decorations etc..), a more DIY event, or a little bit of both they will accommodate you. The payment plan for Jupiter Gardens absolutely made it possible to have the wedding we wanted without us having to spend all of our money at once. It saved us a lot of stress knowing that we had up to a week before the wedding to have all the cost payed off. We were able to bring in all of our own vendors at no extra cost unlike most other venues. The space comfortably accommodated the 160 guests we had for our ceremony and reception. They also have space to have a smaller group of you need. They have a beautiful outdoor space for ceremonies or cocktail hours...we used it for our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. Anybody I have met since our wedding I have referred to Jupiter gardens.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Kat. Your wedding was a beautiful day for us more than you would imagine. And, we loved host you, your friends and beautiful family. Stay blessed.

Alicia 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Simply the BEST!!!

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better wedding!!! It was AMAZING in every way possible and so easy to get everything done! CeCe helped me with everything and made sure my day was flawless!!! Thank you so much Jupiter Gardens! We will be back for more parties!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your business Alicia, we will be happy to host any events to follow this amazing one! Thank you!

Kabreesha M. 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

We searched for months until we found JG. We met with Cecelia in February and she offered us a package we couldn鈥檛 refuse. All of the staff was friendly, helpful and positive. Cecelia even referred us to our awesome photographer, Stanley Knight! They assured us through the entire process that our day would be amazing. AND IT WAS! Our wedding was in October and I was very pleased with the professionalism they displayed. The servers even rocked with us! I will definitely send my friends and family over so they too and have an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jupiter Gardens Event Center's reply:

Kabreesha, thank you for the stars. It was truly an honor to host you and your rinds and family. We hope that we can help you some more in the future. Stay blessed.