Juniper Studios Reviews

41 | Chittenden, VT

41 Reviews for Juniper Studios

41 Juniper Studios Reviews

Toby · Married on 09/15/2017

Plainly put, Angela was simply fantastic and her work is truly amazing. She was our wedding photographer at the Log Cabin in Holyoke, MA. The venue had gorgeous views, which of course she used as a beautiful back drop, but she also found ways to make photos without all the bells and whistles of a great back drop truly incredible. Angela does a great job of making you feel comfortable in front the camera and is completely unobtrusive in her picture taking while simultaneously getting TONS of photos to remember your day by. The whole day felt super natural, and we got really excellent photos due to her great eye for a good shot and her ability to capture all the emotions that we felt that day. I would highly, highly recommend Angela!!

Susie · Married on 09/09/2017

Angela is so fantastic to work with, she is absolutey worth every penny. I get really nervous getting my picture taken, and Angela put me completey at ease and made me feel so comfortable. She manages to take A TON of pictures, and isn't obtrusive about it. She captures moments you don't even know are happening (like a cricket jumping into my dress and the groomsman trying to remove it.) I would highly recommend Angela for your wedding photography!

April · Married on 07/02/2017

Angela and her 2nd photographer were truly a dream to work with. She specializes in outdoor/barn weddings (which is exactly what mine was) and I was so impressed with her attention to detail, aesthetic, and willingness to go the extra mile for that great shot. With a large bridal party and even larger family, she made sure to get all the portrait images we wanted and lots of candid, photojournalistic shots as well. In the preparation for the wedding, she was great about getting in touch with us, and as we were not local to the area, she made sure to skype call us and meet with us when we were back in town sporadically. I couldn't be happier with the way she captured our day, and you'd be making a great decision to work with her!!!

Juniper Studios 1
    Juniper Studios 2
    Juniper Studios 3

Jenifer · Married on 09/02/2016

Angela was simply amazing. She was so easy to work with and make taking your picture a million times easy. All of her photos from the day are amazing.

Elyse · Married on 08/13/2016

Angela was nothing short of amazing. She captured our wedding so that when we look back we can literally live in the moment all over again. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and professionalism that Angela and her photography exude! Thank-you again!

John · Married on 07/02/2016

Angela was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process -- from engagement photos, to the actual event! Her photographs are beautifully composed and tastefully curated. We would highly recommend Angela Klempner Photography!

Marquita · Married on 07/01/2016

Angela was absolutely incredible to work with! Her and her second shooter Alan worked amazingly well together and they were able to capture the most beautiful and memorable moments of our big day! She was extremely easy to get In touch with any time I had a question, relieving me of any added stress. When we asked for a few changes in the packages she offered, she went out of her way to make things work to our needs! In the end the results were unbelievable! She went above and beyond to give us the most for our money. Because of her we will be able to cherish and relive our day through her pictures. People will be talking about her for a long time on how wonderful everything was. There is not a doubt in my mind she is the best photographer out there! She is so fun to be around making it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera! One of her best qualities in photography is her ability to get incredible candid shots! Because who wants a bunch of perfectly posed photos, I know I don't! I absolutely loved all the candid photos and she is so good I kept thinking "when did she take that photo!?". Amazing work and we will have a hard time deciding which photos go on the wall because every single one of them is amazing!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2016

Angela is one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding day! I have had the pleasure of knowing Angela for a few years and I knew the moment that we started wedding planning that I wanted to book her. She has such a fantastic style of photography that enhances the natural beauty of the couple and the surroundings. I am over the moon with how our wedding photos turned out and couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Quick snapshot of why you should book her!:
    1. Angela is an artist. She has such an eye for composition and truly captures the essence of who you are. She thinks about every photograph.
    2. We love the outdoors (got married on top of a ski mountain) and took photos in the woods so we wanted the pictures to look natural and bring out the beauty of the outdoors, and she absolutely did this. The colors are so vibrant and she truly enhanced the natural beauty of our venue (and us!).
    3. She is very professional but has such a great laid back and sweet personality so she is so easy to work with and spend your entire day with!
    4. Her photo link website is amazing. Of all of the wedding photo websites I've seen, hers is the most professional and user friendly. You can tell she REALLY takes care in editing all the images and organizing them in a way that captures the story of your day.
    5. You can tell that she loves her job and really wants to please you.
    6. She comes with an awesome assistant that makes the day and millions of photos a breeze. Not only do they hold your water and veil for you, but they endlessly try to make your flower girls smile and really connect with the guests.
    7. Her photos are absolutely stunning.

Your wedding photos are a big decision (and can be a big investment) but they are your lasting memories from a day that you spent an entire year planning. And for that, she was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

I HIGHLY recommend her.

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Angela is the absolute best! We booked her two years ago, she was the first vendor we booked as soon as we were engaged. We met with her in person and knew right away that she was the perfect fit for us. Her photography style is elegant and unique. Upon looking at her site I liked how the couples seemed so relaxed, not staged. But each image was softly stylized with the perfect lighting. It's natural and exactly what I was looking for. During our engagement shoot she made us feel so relaxed, she very subtly directed us and the pictures came out great. She really made us laugh and I felt like the photos showed our true personalities. On our wedding day (6/11/16) she honestly kept me sane. Rain was in the forecast, but she dealt with it so professionally finding ways to get shots in between showers, inside or under an umbrella. I'm so excited to see how everything came out. But I 100% trust that she had us covered! The few shots she's shown us thus far have been amazing! Also, on the day of her and her 2nd shooter (Allen) were great with our wedding party. We were all there to have fun and they got right down to business so we could get the group shots over with and enjoy ourselves. But they also quickly pulled my husband and I away to get group shots here and there when the rain settled down, for sunset and other special moments. I honestly know that we'll keep in touch with Angela; she's become a friend and we're so lucky to have had her capturing these wonderful memories. I can't say enough about her and would recommend her to ANYONE! A true talent and an all around great person to work with! THANK YOU ANGELA - WE LOVE YOU!

Working with Angela leading up to and including the day of the wedding was great. We had a pretty difficult decision choosing between two photographers - Angela was one of them. We ultimately decided that it was worth it to us to pay a little bit more for her package, and we were not disappointed in any way. When meeting with her, like any vendor, you should go in with an idea of what it is that you want, but you should also have an open mind to her suggestions. She has a lot of experience photographing weddings, and her methods for preparation were very helpful for us. She's the professional, and with her guidance, our photos came out great, and the process itself was even a little bit fun for someone who doesn't enjoy being in front of the camera. We got the wedding experience we wanted, we got the photos we wanted, and we had as little stress as you could expect throughout the whole time leading up to the wedding.

Our overall experience with her from start to finish was fantastic; we highly recommend her for anything you wish to be photographed professionally.

Ruth · Married on 09/11/2015

Angela and her staff were amazing! She was in contact with me throughout the planning process. She had me come up with a list with names for the family shots for after the wedding and we got them done quickly and efficiently! I felt comfortable with Angela the whole time and made the picture taking process a breeze! I saw the sneak peek already and absoluty love them! I cannot wait to see the rest of them! Angela's love of the outdoors and farms and natural settings worked/mixed perfectly with our barn outdoor wedding! Would absolutely reccomend her!

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Angela was professional from the moment we met with her last winter. She took beautiful photos on the day of our wedding that we will cherish for years to come and she was wonderful with all the varying family member personalities. :) Photos were gorgeous and provided in a timely manner. My husband and I cannot recommend Angela enough!

My husband and I hired Angela for both our engagement and wedding photos. She was willing to try any shots that we requested, even shooting as we paddled across a pond in a canoe! Angela's personality and professionalism is outstanding, she is really a joy to be around. Our wedding album has a great mix of posed and candid photos, something that I really enjoy about Angela's photography style! We will be using Angela for all of our future photo needs!

Jackie · Married on 06/20/2015

Angela & her partner were amazing- we knew when we were first starting our planning that having a good photographer was priority. We wanted our photos to stand the test of time and be a symbol of one of the biggest days in our lives! Angela's photos exceeded our expectations. So many family members and friends have commented on her ability to capture the true feeling of the night (and what a night it was!). We love all the portraits but truthfully it was the candids that really touched us. It was one of those days you want to relive over and over and while that's obviously not possible we are pretty lucky to have such a wonderful collection of photos to treasure!

Megan · Married on 05/16/2015

I am so incredibly happy that we chose Angela Klempner Photography for our wedding day. Angela carries herself with such ease and calmness, I was worry free the whole day knowing and trusting that she will capture every moment. She's also very sweet and fun to be around. We were so comfortable with her from the start! I would highly recommend Angela to anyone planning a wedding.

Angela was great to work with and took amazing pictures! She was always available to answer any questions and had great ideas for photos! She was punctual and very easy to work with! I am so glad we had her to photograph our wedding!

Kelley · Married on 10/04/2014

Angela and her team were absolutely amazing! They were able to capture every special moment of our big day and, through what I can only think is magic, they were able to let our personalities shine through. Guests of our wedding have also complimented Angela on her great work. She and her helper were also able to make the best of, what turned out to be, a rainy day! We look forward to having more photos taken by her in the future.

Suzy · Married on 09/20/2014

Angela was perfect in every way. Very responsible, collaborative, and generous. She had no personal agenda and really focused on what I wanted for my wedding. I couldn't imagine a more perfect wedding photographer to work with, and share my excitement with.

Adam · Married on 07/26/2014

Angela is the most amazing and talented photographer. She captured our day in beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. She is one of a kind: kind, eager to please, helpful, and professional all in one! We couldn't have asked for a better person to document our wedding day. Angela is also super flexible and willing to do anything she can to make your day better. My husband and I are ecstatic with the results! I often gaze at our pictures, reliving the day through Angela's wonderful eye! Highly, highly recommend :)

Jenna · Married on 07/25/2014

Angela did an amazing job shooting our wedding! Five months later and I still hear comments regularly about how beautiful the wedding was and that the pictures were gorgeous! It was so reassuring to not have to worry about having our special day captured, I could not have felt more comfortable with anyone else doing it. She took into account the visions that we had for our pictures, as well as used her incredible expertise to capture all of the right angles. Our wedding day was easily one of the most important days of our lives and we couldn't be more grateful to Angela for doing such a beautiful job to capture all the little moments that we will treasure for ever.

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2014

Angela is a very talent photographer who I would highly recommend! My husband and I had Angela take our engagement pictures and were lucky enough to have her travel to the Bahamas with us to take our wedding pictures! We also did a spontaneous "trash the bridesmaids dresses" photo shoot with my girls the next day which was a blast! Wedding planning is stressful, knowing Angela was in control of capturing our big moments lifted a huge weight off our shoulders. We knew we were in good hands and never thought twice about how our pictures were going to come out, we knew they would be truley amazing, and they were. We are absolutely in love with our pictures!!! Angela captured every moment we could have possibly wanted and then some. Our wedding was six months ago and we still look through our pictures constantly and can vividly relive that day thanks to all the little details and special moments Angela captured. Angela is professional, kind, easy going, and very fun to work with! We love Angela and plan on using her in the future :) !!

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2014

Emily · Married on 06/01/2014

We loved Angela! She was so easy to work with and set the tone early on that we would design our own package and she would strive to give us everything on our wish list. I think one of the highlights of our big day was doing a sunset session with Angela and her second shooter Alan. They were both so easy going and handled all of our excitement and emotions and our friends coming through while they were shooting with professionalism and good humor. I love that I am able to relive my wedding day so vividly through Angela's beautiful, and plentiful, photos and I get compliments whenever I show them to someone new.

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2014

We could not be more pleased with the level of service Angela and her assistant provided us on the day of our wedding. She was on time, extremely professional and documented everything we could have wanted! The pictures she delivered were also outstanding - we constantly have people compliment us on the photos and how absolutely stunning they are. I highly recommend Angela! You won't be disappointed :)

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2013

We had Angela do both our engagement shots and wedding photos- one of the best decisions we made during the whole planning process! She was very professional and organized, but also very sweet and fun to work with. And the photos! They are magnificent and truly we will treasure them forever. We also asked her to put together a photo guest book for the wedding that we received many compliments on. We will definitely call on her again for family portraits, etc. in the future.