Juniper Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Krystal
    Krystal K. Married on 05/27/2022

Engagement Photos

Angela was really great to work with. From initial contact, the process of signing the agreement, answering any and all questions we had before and after the shoot she was very responsive. During the shoot she made us feel at ease even though we warned her we were probably going to be very awkward. Her tips and tricks made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. Initially, a couple, we felt like we had to get engagement photos done because that’s just what you do. We didn’t think the process was going to be fun, but more of a chore. Angela completely changed our minds about that immediately. It was a wonderful experience in large part due to Angela’s professionalism and knowledge. She captured those precious moments beautifully and we couldn’t be happier with the results. CHOOSE JUNIPER STUDIOS! You won’t be disappointed!
  • Jillian
    Jillian C. Married on 07/31/2021

Incredible!

We hired Juniper Studios for our July 31, 2021 wedding in Killington, VT and it was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Angela and her 2nd shooter Melissa were incredible! The booking process was professional and transparent. Angela was easy to communicate with during our planning, which was very important as we were planning from out-of-state.

On the wedding day, Angela showed up with a calm, positive energy putting the whole family at ease after a busy morning. Angela was even willing to hike with us to the top of Killington Peak from the Peak Lodge to get some killer sunset portraits -- truly a highlight of the day. Angela perfectly captured the beauty, joy, and fun of the day and it's been almost as fun looking back at photos as it was in the moment. I highly recommend Juniper Studios to anyone getting married in VT (or beyond as she is willing to travel)!
    Brittany D. Married on 12/08/2020

Responsive, organized, sweet!

Angela was a fantastic wedding photographer. She was extremely organized in her approach and very responsive to our questions and requests. She was fantastic on the day of our ceremony - calm, cool, and collected, and very flexible as we went through our photographs for the day! Would absolutely recommend. We were thrilled with our photos, and there were so many to choose from!
    Christina M. Married on 10/10/2020

5 Star Wedding Photographer!

The photos Angela took are nothing short of amazing. We are so thankful. She captured the day perfectly. It’s overwhelming going through the gallery because we love each and every photo so much. Everyone who has seen them has said something along the lines of “there isn’t a bad photo in there.”
    Not only are the photos amazing... Angela was! We are usually truly awful at posing for photos. Yet, somehow she managed to make us lighten up and really captured the pure joy we felt!
    This year has been so insanely stressful, and planning that day felt so impossible. But Angela communicated with us through everything! She was so calm and helpful. Still grinning ear to ear every time we look at them!
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 08/08/2020

Awesome engagement photos!

We loved working with Angela! We hired her to photograph our weekend wedding in Vermont, however we ended up cancelling the wedding due to Covid regulations. Angela did shoot our engagement shoot last fall and it was so great working with her. She chose the most gorgeous location for us and truly did it justice. She is incredibly easy going and sweet, and takes gorgeous photos! Would recommend her to any Vermont bride.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 02/29/2020

Highly recommended!

Angela was amazing to work with! From when I first reached out to her with my crazy idea of eloping on a ski mountain, all the way through our very last photo. She was super helpful with all aspects of the ceremony especially since my husband and I were not from the area. The finished photos are so awesome, I look at them almost every day. I would highly recommend Angela, especially if your ceremony is a little more adventurous!
    Erin P. Married on 10/26/2019

Angela at Juniper Studios is such a joy to work with!!

My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding photos came out. Going into planning I knew that this was going to be one of the most important things for me to get right. Capturing the vibe and feeling of the day as it unfolded without too many posed photos was what I was hoping for and Angela did just that. The beauty of the day and all those special moments are now something we get to relive every time we look at our album.

Angela is the type of photographer that makes you feel comfortable instantly. The first time we met her was at a coffee shop in Rutland and when she gave me a hug as her "hello" I knew it would be a great fit. She is so nice and warm but also can turn on the bossy when she needs to wrangle all the wild groomsmen or extended family members. She was also extremely helpful in planning out the wedding day and getting a tentative timeline for when things needed to happen. She is organized and has a plan but is also extremely flexible since things often need to pivot!

Juniper Studios exceeded my expectations and I am so thirlled with the final result!
    Steffi Married on 10/12/2019

So Happy With Our Choice!

It was such a pleasure to work with Angela and we absolutely loved our wedding photos! Photography was the most important decision to me for the wedding and I absolutely loved the bright and vibrant colors that you see in Angela's portfolio. Angela and her team were such a pleasure to work with as well - she made us feel at ease throughout the planning process and on our big day. Would highly recommend Angela and Juniper Studios!
  • Kelley
    Kelley O. Married on 08/31/2019

Best Photographer in Vermont!

I highly recommend Juniper Studio to photograph your next life event. We worked with Angela for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We’ve been extremely impressed throughout the entire journey. Your photographer is capturing your most precious and intimate moments. As important as it is to have a picture you love it’s also feeling comfortable with your photographer (who you will spend the entire day with). Angela’s personality was delightful and added a special calmness to my quite stressful day. Tony and I are beyond thrilled as our photos captured the important snapshots of our Wedding day – which was not an easy task. We had several surprises and I will forever be grateful in Angela’s ability to have perfectly captured them. Angela isn’t just great at photography – she truly cares about the work she’s doing and it reflects continuously. When flooding in Vermont stopped us from getting to my “I have to have wood covered bridge picture” she didn’t even hesitate, jumped into action and we got the engagement photo I had always dreamed of. She was extremely knowledgeable in all things wedding and she provided direction several times that kept our day on schedule. Angela’s wedding experience, photography skills and welcoming attitude make her the best around!
    Jake D. Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful to work with and amazing photos!!

Angela was very professional and easy to work with throughout the entire process. She is very organized and clearly an experienced wedding photographer, which was super helpful for our less-traditional wedding. Most importantly all the photos came out beautifully!
  • Katy
    Katy P. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Photography

Juniper Studios does an amazing job! They make everything flow so smoothly, but also make you feel stress free. Angela is great to work with and makes sure she knows what her client is looking for. I'm so glad I booked Juniper Studios for my wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding!
  • Cari
    Cari A. Married on 08/03/2019

Juniper Studios - Amazing!

Angela is an amazing photographer! She has photographed three weddings that I have been to/been in and I am stunned with the results over and over again. Her demeanor is fun, energetic, and relaxing and really makes the day all about you and your newly wed. I can't thank her enough for all the spectacular photos that came from our day -- I've been constantly looking at them so I can relive our day and each one is breathtaking. Can't say enough good things about her! I highly recommend Juniper Studios.
    Hali R. Married on 07/27/2019

Bright photos, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly... need I say more?

Photography was the most important thing to me as a bride for our wedding - my husband’s top priority was fun. Angela (and Alan) did a fantastic job capturing our fun! I chose Angela for our wedding photographer based on her style of photography (I was particularly drawn to her bright and colorful photos!), her knowledge, her friendliness, and that she came with a 2nd shooter. Prior to our big day she reached out and asked about our photo list and followed up with a phone call. On the big day, she was on time, efficient, and did an excellent job capturing our fast-paced wedding (motorcycle entrance, dancing into the ceremony, surprise dance, etc) . We did our engagement photoshoot with her as well; neither of us are great with posed photos and she really helped us out! We received our engagement photos in less than 2 weeks. We were told we would receive our wedding photos within 4-6 weeks and, even though our wedding was in the middle of wedding season, we received our photos in 5 weeks! Angela was (and continues to be!) incredibly professional and easy to work with!
  • Taylor
    Taylor C. Married on 06/07/2019

Everything we wanted and more

My Husband and I got married this past July, and we absolutely loved our experience with Angela! It was a rainy day, but she was able to sneak in some stunning outdoor shots. My husband and I both have large families, and we couldn't believe how organized and quick they were. We were done with them in no time! They are such a great team and really go above and beyond to ensure the best for their couples. We 100% would recommend Juniper studios to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative and professional photographer to capture every part of their special day!
    Kelsey O. Married on 09/24/2018

Fantastic!

Angela did an amazing job. She listens to what you are looking for and makes it happen seamlessly with great attention to detail.
    Leslie A. Married on 09/08/2018

Stunning photography

We absolutely love our wedding photos! Angela was a joy to work with and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. From the formal pictures to the candid ones she perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day. We honestly could not be happier and 100% recommend Juniper Studios.
    Ross Married on 10/28/2017

Angela is incredible

Angela of Juniper Studios was incredible! She has a terrific eye for capturing all of the small, meaningful moments of your wedding or other event that others miss. I first hired Juniper to shoot a fundraising event at work and liked her work so much, my wife and I hired her to shoot our wedding. I’ve since had her shoot another work event (a magazine spread). Great service. Easy to work with. Terrific personality. And an amazing photographer. You can’t go wrong!
    Carina Married on 10/06/2017

Best Photographer!

Angela was amazing to work with. She discussed every little detail with us, and was extremely organized which made our day run smoothly. She was fun, easygoing, knowledgeable and made everybody feel super comfortable. Our pictures came out perfect - I would use her again in a heartbeat!
    Rebecca M. Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful Photographer

Angela was a very professional but laid-back photographer which is exactly what we needed on our wedding day! I was in two weddings she did before I hired her for my own wedding because I knew she would do an amazing job. I have since recommended her to all of my friends getting married.
    Toby Married on 09/15/2017
    Plainly put, Angela was simply fantastic and her work is truly amazing. She was our wedding photographer at the Log Cabin in Holyoke, MA. The venue had gorgeous views, which of course she used as a beautiful back drop, but she also found ways to make photos without all the bells and whistles of a great back drop truly incredible. Angela does a great job of making you feel comfortable in front the camera and is completely unobtrusive in her picture taking while simultaneously getting TONS of photos to remember your day by. The whole day felt super natural, and we got really excellent photos due to her great eye for a good shot and her ability to capture all the emotions that we felt that day. I would highly, highly recommend Angela!!
    Susie Married on 09/09/2017
    Angela is so fantastic to work with, she is absolutey worth every penny. I get really nervous getting my picture taken, and Angela put me completey at ease and made me feel so comfortable. She manages to take A TON of pictures, and isn't obtrusive about it. She captures moments you don't even know are happening (like a cricket jumping into my dress and the groomsman trying to remove it.) I would highly recommend Angela for your wedding photography!
    April Married on 07/02/2017
    Angela and her 2nd photographer were truly a dream to work with. She specializes in outdoor/barn weddings (which is exactly what mine was) and I was so impressed with her attention to detail, aesthetic, and willingness to go the extra mile for that great shot. With a large bridal party and even larger family, she made sure to get all the portrait images we wanted and lots of candid, photojournalistic shots as well. In the preparation for the wedding, she was great about getting in touch with us, and as we were not local to the area, she made sure to skype call us and meet with us when we were back in town sporadically. I couldn't be happier with the way she captured our day, and you'd be making a great decision to work with her!!!
    Jenifer Married on 09/02/2016
    Angela was simply amazing. She was so easy to work with and make taking your picture a million times easy. All of her photos from the day are amazing.
    Elyse Married on 08/13/2016
    Angela was nothing short of amazing. She captured our wedding so that when we look back we can literally live in the moment all over again. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and professionalism that Angela and her photography exude! Thank-you again!
    John Married on 07/02/2016
    Angela was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process -- from engagement photos, to the actual event! Her photographs are beautifully composed and tastefully curated. We would highly recommend Angela Klempner Photography!