Juniper Studios Reviews

58 Reviews for Juniper Studios

• Krystal

Krystal Knapp · Getting married on 05/27/2022

Engagement Photos

Angela was really great to work with. From initial contact, the process of signing the agreement, answering any and all questions we had before and after the shoot she was very responsive. During the shoot she made us feel at ease even though we warned her we were probably going to be very awkward. Her tips and tricks made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. Initially, a couple, we felt like we had to get engagement photos done because that’s just what you do. We didn’t think the process was going to be fun, but more of a chore. Angela completely changed our minds about that immediately. It was a wonderful experience in large part due to Angela’s professionalism and knowledge. She captured those precious moments beautifully and we couldn’t be happier with the results. CHOOSE JUNIPER STUDIOS! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Erin Prickett · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Angela at Juniper Studios is such a joy to work with!!

My husband and I could not be happier with the way our wedding photos came out. Going into planning I knew that this was going to be one of the most important things for me to get right. Capturing the vibe and feeling of the day as it unfolded without too many posed photos was what I was hoping for and Angela did just that. The beauty of the day and all those special moments are now something we get to relive every time we look at our album.

Angela is the type of photographer that makes you feel comfortable instantly. The first time we met her was at a coffee shop in Rutland and when she gave me a hug as her "hello" I knew it would be a great fit. She is so nice and warm but also can turn on the bossy when she needs to wrangle all the wild groomsmen or extended family members. She was also extremely helpful in planning out the wedding day and getting a tentative timeline for when things needed to happen. She is organized and has a plan but is also extremely flexible since things often need to pivot!

Juniper Studios exceeded my expectations and I am so thirlled with the final result!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Brittany Darcy · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Responsive, organized, sweet!

Angela was a fantastic wedding photographer. She was extremely organized in her approach and very responsive to our questions and requests. She was fantastic on the day of our ceremony - calm, cool, and collected, and very flexible as we went through our photographs for the day! Would absolutely recommend. We were thrilled with our photos, and there were so many to choose from!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Christina Morse · Married on 10/10/2020

5 Star Wedding Photographer!

The photos Angela took are nothing short of amazing. We are so thankful. She captured the day perfectly. It’s overwhelming going through the gallery because we love each and every photo so much. Everyone who has seen them has said something along the lines of “there isn’t a bad photo in there.”
    Not only are the photos amazing... Angela was! We are usually truly awful at posing for photos. Yet, somehow she managed to make us lighten up and really captured the pure joy we felt!
    This year has been so insanely stressful, and planning that day felt so impossible. But Angela communicated with us through everything! She was so calm and helpful. Still grinning ear to ear every time we look at them!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mcdermott · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly recommended!

Angela was amazing to work with! From when I first reached out to her with my crazy idea of eloping on a ski mountain, all the way through our very last photo. She was super helpful with all aspects of the ceremony especially since my husband and I were not from the area. The finished photos are so awesome, I look at them almost every day. I would highly recommend Angela, especially if your ceremony is a little more adventurous!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Steffi G · Married on 10/12/2019

So Happy With Our Choice!

It was such a pleasure to work with Angela and we absolutely loved our wedding photos! Photography was the most important decision to me for the wedding and I absolutely loved the bright and vibrant colors that you see in Angela's portfolio. Angela and her team were such a pleasure to work with as well - she made us feel at ease throughout the planning process and on our big day. Would highly recommend Angela and Juniper Studios!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Kelley

Kelley Ouellette · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Photographer in Vermont!

I highly recommend Juniper Studio to photograph your next life event. We worked with Angela for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We’ve been extremely impressed throughout the entire journey. Your photographer is capturing your most precious and intimate moments. As important as it is to have a picture you love it’s also feeling comfortable with your photographer (who you will spend the entire day with). Angela’s personality was delightful and added a special calmness to my quite stressful day. Tony and I are beyond thrilled as our photos captured the important snapshots of our Wedding day – which was not an easy task. We had several surprises and I will forever be grateful in Angela’s ability to have perfectly captured them. Angela isn’t just great at photography – she truly cares about the work she’s doing and it reflects continuously. When flooding in Vermont stopped us from getting to my “I have to have wood covered bridge picture” she didn’t even hesitate, jumped into action and we got the engagement photo I had always dreamed of. She was extremely knowledgeable in all things wedding and she provided direction several times that kept our day on schedule. Angela’s wedding experience, photography skills and welcoming attitude make her the best around!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jake Darcy · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful to work with and amazing photos!!

Angela was very professional and easy to work with throughout the entire process. She is very organized and clearly an experienced wedding photographer, which was super helpful for our less-traditional wedding. Most importantly all the photos came out beautifully!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Katy

Katy Peterson · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Photography

Juniper Studios does an amazing job! They make everything flow so smoothly, but also make you feel stress free. Angela is great to work with and makes sure she knows what her client is looking for. I'm so glad I booked Juniper Studios for my wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Cari

Cari Arnott · Married on 08/03/2019

Juniper Studios - Amazing!

Angela is an amazing photographer! She has photographed three weddings that I have been to/been in and I am stunned with the results over and over again. Her demeanor is fun, energetic, and relaxing and really makes the day all about you and your newly wed. I can't thank her enough for all the spectacular photos that came from our day -- I've been constantly looking at them so I can relive our day and each one is breathtaking. Can't say enough good things about her! I highly recommend Juniper Studios.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hali Roy · Married on 07/27/2019

Bright photos, efficient, knowledgeable, friendly... need I say more?

Photography was the most important thing to me as a bride for our wedding - my husband’s top priority was fun. Angela (and Alan) did a fantastic job capturing our fun! I chose Angela for our wedding photographer based on her style of photography (I was particularly drawn to her bright and colorful photos!), her knowledge, her friendliness, and that she came with a 2nd shooter. Prior to our big day she reached out and asked about our photo list and followed up with a phone call. On the big day, she was on time, efficient, and did an excellent job capturing our fast-paced wedding (motorcycle entrance, dancing into the ceremony, surprise dance, etc) . We did our engagement photoshoot with her as well; neither of us are great with posed photos and she really helped us out! We received our engagement photos in less than 2 weeks. We were told we would receive our wedding photos within 4-6 weeks and, even though our wedding was in the middle of wedding season, we received our photos in 5 weeks! Angela was (and continues to be!) incredibly professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Callahan · Married on 06/07/2019

Everything we wanted and more

My Husband and I got married this past July, and we absolutely loved our experience with Angela! It was a rainy day, but she was able to sneak in some stunning outdoor shots. My husband and I both have large families, and we couldn't believe how organized and quick they were. We were done with them in no time! They are such a great team and really go above and beyond to ensure the best for their couples. We 100% would recommend Juniper studios to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative and professional photographer to capture every part of their special day!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kelsey O'connor · Married on 09/24/2018

Fantastic!

Angela did an amazing job. She listens to what you are looking for and makes it happen seamlessly with great attention to detail.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Leslie Archibald · Married on 09/08/2018

Stunning photography

We absolutely love our wedding photos! Angela was a joy to work with and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. From the formal pictures to the candid ones she perfectly captured every moment of our wedding day. We honestly could not be happier and 100% recommend Juniper Studios.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ross · Married on 10/28/2017

Angela is incredible

Angela of Juniper Studios was incredible! She has a terrific eye for capturing all of the small, meaningful moments of your wedding or other event that others miss. I first hired Juniper to shoot a fundraising event at work and liked her work so much, my wife and I hired her to shoot our wedding. I’ve since had her shoot another work event (a magazine spread). Great service. Easy to work with. Terrific personality. And an amazing photographer. You can’t go wrong!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Carina · Married on 10/06/2017

Best Photographer!

Angela was amazing to work with. She discussed every little detail with us, and was extremely organized which made our day run smoothly. She was fun, easygoing, knowledgeable and made everybody feel super comfortable. Our pictures came out perfect - I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rebecca Mitus · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful Photographer

Angela was a very professional but laid-back photographer which is exactly what we needed on our wedding day! I was in two weddings she did before I hired her for my own wedding because I knew she would do an amazing job. I have since recommended her to all of my friends getting married.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Toby · Married on 09/15/2017

Plainly put, Angela was simply fantastic and her work is truly amazing. She was our wedding photographer at the Log Cabin in Holyoke, MA. The venue had gorgeous views, which of course she used as a beautiful back drop, but she also found ways to make photos without all the bells and whistles of a great back drop truly incredible. Angela does a great job of making you feel comfortable in front the camera and is completely unobtrusive in her picture taking while simultaneously getting TONS of photos to remember your day by. The whole day felt super natural, and we got really excellent photos due to her great eye for a good shot and her ability to capture all the emotions that we felt that day. I would highly, highly recommend Angela!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Susie · Married on 09/09/2017

Angela is so fantastic to work with, she is absolutey worth every penny. I get really nervous getting my picture taken, and Angela put me completey at ease and made me feel so comfortable. She manages to take A TON of pictures, and isn't obtrusive about it. She captures moments you don't even know are happening (like a cricket jumping into my dress and the groomsman trying to remove it.) I would highly recommend Angela for your wedding photography!

Sent on 09/16/2017

April · Married on 07/02/2017

Angela and her 2nd photographer were truly a dream to work with. She specializes in outdoor/barn weddings (which is exactly what mine was) and I was so impressed with her attention to detail, aesthetic, and willingness to go the extra mile for that great shot. With a large bridal party and even larger family, she made sure to get all the portrait images we wanted and lots of candid, photojournalistic shots as well. In the preparation for the wedding, she was great about getting in touch with us, and as we were not local to the area, she made sure to skype call us and meet with us when we were back in town sporadically. I couldn't be happier with the way she captured our day, and you'd be making a great decision to work with her!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jenifer · Married on 09/02/2016

Angela was simply amazing. She was so easy to work with and make taking your picture a million times easy. All of her photos from the day are amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Elyse · Married on 08/13/2016

Angela was nothing short of amazing. She captured our wedding so that when we look back we can literally live in the moment all over again. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality and professionalism that Angela and her photography exude! Thank-you again!

Sent on 10/21/2016

John · Married on 07/02/2016

Angela was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process -- from engagement photos, to the actual event! Her photographs are beautifully composed and tastefully curated. We would highly recommend Angela Klempner Photography!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Marquita · Married on 07/01/2016

Angela was absolutely incredible to work with! Her and her second shooter Alan worked amazingly well together and they were able to capture the most beautiful and memorable moments of our big day! She was extremely easy to get In touch with any time I had a question, relieving me of any added stress. When we asked for a few changes in the packages she offered, she went out of her way to make things work to our needs! In the end the results were unbelievable! She went above and beyond to give us the most for our money. Because of her we will be able to cherish and relive our day through her pictures. People will be talking about her for a long time on how wonderful everything was. There is not a doubt in my mind she is the best photographer out there! She is so fun to be around making it easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera! One of her best qualities in photography is her ability to get incredible candid shots! Because who wants a bunch of perfectly posed photos, I know I don't! I absolutely loved all the candid photos and she is so good I kept thinking "when did she take that photo!?". Amazing work and we will have a hard time deciding which photos go on the wall because every single one of them is amazing!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/18/2016

Angela is one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding day! I have had the pleasure of knowing Angela for a few years and I knew the moment that we started wedding planning that I wanted to book her. She has such a fantastic style of photography that enhances the natural beauty of the couple and the surroundings. I am over the moon with how our wedding photos turned out and couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Quick snapshot of why you should book her!:
    1. Angela is an artist. She has such an eye for composition and truly captures the essence of who you are. She thinks about every photograph.
    2. We love the outdoors (got married on top of a ski mountain) and took photos in the woods so we wanted the pictures to look natural and bring out the beauty of the outdoors, and she absolutely did this. The colors are so vibrant and she truly enhanced the natural beauty of our venue (and us!).
    3. She is very professional but has such a great laid back and sweet personality so she is so easy to work with and spend your entire day with!
    4. Her photo link website is amazing. Of all of the wedding photo websites I've seen, hers is the most professional and user friendly. You can tell she REALLY takes care in editing all the images and organizing them in a way that captures the story of your day.
    5. You can tell that she loves her job and really wants to please you.
    6. She comes with an awesome assistant that makes the day and millions of photos a breeze. Not only do they hold your water and veil for you, but they endlessly try to make your flower girls smile and really connect with the guests.
    7. Her photos are absolutely stunning.

Your wedding photos are a big decision (and can be a big investment) but they are your lasting memories from a day that you spent an entire year planning. And for that, she was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

I HIGHLY recommend her.