Juniper Golf Course Reviews

16 | Redmond, OR

16 Reviews for Juniper Golf Course

Kalina · Married on 05/06/2017

This was a wonderful place for our wedding! We had excellent service, very flexible to our requests, and it turned out perfectly! We would recommend Juniper Golf course to anyone who wants to take a bit of the planning off yourself! They did an amazing job! Thank you Aryelle:-)

Sent on 07/20/2017

Juniper Golf Course's reply:

Thank you Kalina! I am so grateful that I got to help you on your day, your kind words means a lot!

Beautiful venue and a good value. Michelle and the chef were very helpful and provided outstanding service!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Majesta · Married on 04/11/2015

Juniper Golf Course was amazing. The staff went above and beyond, and Michelle was excellent, prompt and all responses, and there to assist the whole night. They made our day perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lori · Married on 11/01/2014

The venue was perfect for our daughters wedding! We had to move the wedding indoors instead of having it out on the patio and Sheryl and the whole staff worked very hard to make everything perfect!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Allyson · Married on 10/04/2014

We know juniper is great and wouldn't have our wedding anywhere else. Sheryl did great jumping into the position and picking up where we left off with Carol. We threw a whole lot of curve balls and Sheryl found a way to make it happen. It turned out better than we anticipated and was a beautiful day

Sent on 11/26/2014

Juniper was extremely accommodating and very helpful from start to finish. Our guests were very impressed with the staff and could not say enough about the food and how great it was. We had an absolutely beautiful day and are very happy we chose to get married at Juniper. We got some amazing photos with stunning views of Central Oregon and the golf course. Everyone still talks about how beautiful our venue was and that it was just a GREAT day!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/10/2014

Our wedding at Juniper was spectacular! The golf course was very accommodating, we had an outdoor ceremony and it was beautiful! We barely missed some hail, and they were prepared for everything. The reception was indoors and the food was amazing. Everyone was raving about the rolls and the chicken cordon bleu. The glass windows in the reception room made for great lighting and views for photos. The wedding went so smoothly and was beautiful, I could not have asked for more. I would do it all over again if we could!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Our wedding at Juniper was amazing! People raved about the food and the views. The staff did an excellent job and we thoroughly enjoyed the evening. They worked with our budget, were very flexible, and provided a great venue. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I would recommend the venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/28/2014

nichole · Married on 05/03/2013

Carol went above and beyond and made my day so special. She is amazing and deserves a promotion and raise. I recommend to everyone and will continue to do so!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Charity · Married on 12/01/2012

Was a wonderful place for a wedding! Food is fabulous and the staff is awesome! The event coordinator, she was the best!

Sent on 08/02/2013
  • Talisa

Talisa · Married on 08/17/2012

From start to finish, this was by far the best wedding venue we could have asked for. Everyone we worked with from the even coordinator to our chef, made sure every detail was attended to.

Sent on 09/07/2013

laila · Married on 09/25/2011

IT was perfect! They even let me bring my best canine Friend onto the course for the ceremony. Very reasonable. GREAT FOOD. Awesome views.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Michael · Married on 06/27/2014

Everything was very good once Sheryl took over as event coordinator. I had a few drawbacks with the other event coordinator retiring and not knowing who took over until I met with Sheryl. I was very hesitant because we did not get to try the food in advance, but it was excellent and I would recommend the chef to anyone looking for food for their event. Overall the wedding went very well.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Cindy · Married on 07/05/2013

We had my son's rehearsal breakfast at Juniper Golf Course. It is a beautiful venue with two of the walls being windows to look out at the golf course and beautiful mountains in the background. Our numbers and table set up kept changing, but the staff was very flexible and willing to make any changes we needed. They were also very helpful in making suggestions and giving me advice when I needed help. I would definantly use Juniper Golf Course in the future if I have another event.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Tamara · Married on 09/20/2014

3.5
      3.5

I wished more than anything that we could have tried a sampling of the food that was going to be served for our reception!! Although, it was a "specialty" menu, we were told that the chefs were very good at what they do and could provide for us a tasty menu selection. Since the theme was Hawaiian, the food preparation was not even close to what we would expect to be considered "aloha style" food. Luckily for us, most of our guests was clueless as to what real Hawaiian food should taste like.

It was recommended that we would be safe with what the chefs would prepare for our venue. Sadly to say, the bridal party members were not impressed with the taste, nor the visual appeal of the food. Again, most of our guests were very gracious, but when I asked them to be honest, they shared with me that the beef kabobs were mushy, the chicken skewers were very dry and there wasn't much flavor in all the dishes. However, the appetizers were a hit by all the guests!!!

Sent on 11/19/2014