Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc. Reviews

120 | Miami, FL

120 Reviews for Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc. 1
Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc. 2

Amanda Jackson · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing Service, Highly Professional, Great Atmosphere

Thank you for making our corporate event a little more special. Your professionalism and service delivery were exceptional! Look forward to having you again in years to come!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc. 3
    Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc. 4

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Amanda! We are definitely looking forward to entertain you again!! It will be our pleasure =)
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Experience - Top Quality

Excellent experience. Everyone loved the band!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Y

Yolanda Gasalla · Married on 02/21/2019

Best music ever

Everyone at my party Loved them and were dying to have a party just to hire them and hear them again. Seriously.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Yolanda. We are very glad to read from you. It will be a pleasure to entertain you again!! =)

Kemella · Married on 07/28/2018

The best company I could ever hire. We had an amazing time. Junior’s professionalism gives you the peace of mind that you deserve to enjoy your party. I use to say that this doesn’t have a price, has a lot of value.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Molly · Married on 06/29/2018

Junior was amazing! He and his crew played all the music we wanted and more. They were very energetic and knew how to get the party started. Also, very professional and knew what to play at what hour. Everyone was so nice and it was a true pleasure working with junior and his team ! Too bad it was once in a lifetime for my wedding night !

Sent on 09/01/2018

Nick · Married on 05/26/2018

Ice Breakers Band and Junior's Entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding in Fort Lauderdale. Musicians, singers, DJ, and Junior MC'ing the event were all outstanding. They listened to our requests and followed through with the music. There was also a miscommunication on the ceremony music, which they were able to adjust on the fly and accommodate. They kept everything flowing, kept the dance floor full all night, and truly cared about the service they were providing. I 100% recommend these guys for any event you have. Helped make our wedding night one everyone will remember for a long time!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for making us part of your memories. It was a great pleasure to entertain such an amazing group of fun families!!

Jehnny · Married on 05/12/2018

Junior's Entertainment Group was phenomenal! It was a pleasure to work with Junior and he truly delivered and went above and beyond for my event. The group is truly talented and passionate about what they do and you can tell in the quality of their performance and attention to detail. My guests were on their feet as soon as they started playing--they were blown away! I look forward to working with Junior's Entertainment Group soon!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Y

Yusimi · Married on 05/11/2018

They did a great job! Really kept the crowd on their feet!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/11/2018

You guys killed it!! Awesome job

Sent on 05/25/2018

Mark · Married on 05/05/2018

The band was amazing. The vocalists were very diversified and had amazing voices. They immediately got the entire Event dancing and were fun to dance to

Sent on 05/19/2018

Gisela · Married on 09/17/2017

Fortunately I have two more daughters, that gives me the oportunity to have another two "excellent" parties with the dance floor packed. I had a vision of a perfect wedding and it came true but even better because what I never imagined was that I had (gladly) to extend the orchestra hours because people would leave!!! Thank you Junior sooo much for an exquisite, classy yet animated wedding soirée!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

It was truly magnificent to entertain you Mrs. Berman! We are looking forward to next opportunity to make you all very happy with the best of our Capabilities!

Carla · Married on 07/01/2017

What a special evening. Junior's Entertainment really catered to our audience. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

It was truly our pleasure!

Helena · Married on 06/03/2017

This was the second time we have worked with Junior's Entertainment. The first was for my daughter's wedding three years ago, and then again for my other daughter's wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience. Their music, timing and profesionalism is outstanding. There were both Venezuelan and American guests at the wedding, and the music couldn't have been more perfect- everyone was on the dance floor for practically the whole night. The night went so smoothly because Junior himself manages the timeline for all that takes place at a wedding, and with his contagious enthusiasm makes everyone follow happily along. From the first dance to the speeches, the dinner, the cutting of the cake, to the hora loca, everything was perfectly coordinated, while the incredible musicians and the DJ made sure that the guests were having a blast. We are so happy to have worked with Junior's Enterntainment for not one, but two of the most special days for our family.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Thank you very much!! It has been amazing to be part of your memories <3

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

Junior's Entertainment was a very professional band in every sense of the way and quite a pleasure to work with. We had a multicultural wedding as Our bride ( I am the mother-in-law) was from Europe and our groom from P.R. and the Tampa area. We had guests from as close as Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa and as far away as Spain, Germany, Greece, the UK, P.R, California and Venezuela. The floor was always filled with people dancing and celebrating to the varied sounds of this band which made an impact even with guests from such different backgrounds.
    They were ready to start right on time and made sure that we did not have to wait for them at all. All of the sounds had been checked prior to the wedding and whichever rehearsals had to happen had already taken place prior to the bride and groom making their entrance. They were ready to go and boy did they sound great. We received many compliments that night and to this day their professionalism and their sound is still recognized by our friends. The dancers they brought were spectacular, they were a hit, the guests loved them and they added to the festive atmosphere of the wedding. Junior's entertainment really helped make my son's wedding special and great! Thank you!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you very much! It is a pleasure to be part of your memories.

Jenni · Married on 04/29/2017

The best in the industry. From initial
    Meeting to my wedding day they were super responsive and very friendly. They hands down made my wedding day a dream come true. The musicians and vocalists are top notch. My guests are Still talking about how amazing the band was! I can't wait to have another event to book them again!! The played. Perfect mix of Latin and American songs for our mixed wedding. Worth every single dollar spent. Do not even hesitate. They Are the best!!!! Thank you Jr and Jennifer for everything!!!!! We love you guys!!! xoxo

Sent on 05/18/2017

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Awwwww you both and your families took us to another level of passion and love! You were nothing but gracious, educated, humble, and ready to parteeeeee hahaha!! much love <3 Junior

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

Excellence band an Dj. The music was great. We love it!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Thank you!! : )
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 04/01/2017

When we were first researching and looking for an entertainment vendor, the most important thing for us was that the band could carter to an american and spanish audience. We found Junior's entertainment Group and after meeting with Junior and Jennifer, I knew I had found the best entertainment group in Florida! We had the beautiful Portofino performing in our ceremony, with the singer (Tenor Voice) making the event even more emotional. The Band at the reception blew our minds!! Wow, I literally still have no words to describe how amazing, tuned and on point they were. And the singers??? Well, all I can say is that one of the lead female singer's sang " I will always love you" from Whitney Houston and hit all the high notes!! Unreal! Junior's Entertainment exceeded every single one of my expectations and I've gained life long friend. Thank you for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

It was an amazing experience working for you since Day 1 too. We are very thankful for allowing us to be part of your memories and for your kindness and appreciation...and weeeeee will always love youuuuuu!!

Carolina · Married on 01/28/2017

Juinor's is THE best in South Florida. Their equipment, set up, talent, and professionalism are simply outstanding. Big or small event, they will make your day memorable. We could not have asked for a better live band.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Carolina. It is always a privilege to be part of your family memories. You all have been amazing clients for us!! <3

Davinia · Married on 12/10/2016

The best band ever! My wedding was in Boca Raton, Florida. I had looked into several venues in Palm Beach County and everywhere I went Junior's Entertainment Group was always recommended. We decided to go meet with Junior and the meeting was very pleasant and productive. Junior and his staff are knowledgeable, organized and kind. They make you feel like family. The 13 piece band was perfect. We had over 300 guests and they danced all night. There was absolutely nobody sitting down! My husband, who is a musician himself, was very impressed! Towards the end of the night, my husband and I went up on the stage and started dancing and singing with Junior. I wish I can relive all those moments again, it was wonderful! My whole family is still talking about it. Thank you Junior.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Abigail · Married on 12/02/2016

I had the most remarkable day of my life thanks to Junior's Entertainment Group. We had Junior's 21-piece band and they were amazing! WOW! Our guests were dancing all night. Most of my family traveled from New York and they told me that it was the best band that they had ever experienced. The band was nonstop and their vocals were out of this world. THEY SOUNDED SO GOOD! From the beginning, Junior and his staff were extremely professional and organized. All of the details were handled with time and it was completely stress free. We received sooo many compliments and a couple of my friends who are engaged told me that they want Junior's band for their wedding. I look forward to dancing again all night with Junior's Band! THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Excellent! All my guests loved it!. Espectacular a todos nos encantó la banda!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Junior's Entertainment Group, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you! It was a true honor and pleasure to be part of your memories!!

Giovanna · Married on 11/25/2016

Junior's Group was by far the best choice I've made for my wedding. I have no complains, just compliments. He was very present when I was planning my wedding and replied all my messages super fast. He understood my needs and helped me build the day of my life. Everybody had to take out their shoes so they could keep dancing! :) Was amazing!
    Sou brasileira e contratei o Junior para meu casamento. Eu amei cada segundo! Tivemos o trio de cordas para a cerimônia, sax para o cocktail, e a banda junto com o DJ para a festa. Ele tocou varias musicas brasileiras que pedi e todos dançaram o tempo todo! Foi incrível!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Karina · Married on 11/20/2016

Junior was amaizing!! Since the first meeting he helped us with everything!! In the wedding day everything went perfect!!
    The guests enjoy the party, the dj was awesome.. everyone party until morning!!
    Thank you junior!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

It was truly our pleasure. We thank you for making us part of it all <3

Syama · Married on 11/20/2016

Junior was great, everything turned out perfect due to his high professionalism and having every little detailed explained and planned ahead with time. He was great on customizing to what we wanted and delivering just the perfect wedding! We are very happy!!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2016