JungleMusik Reviews

23 | Fort Myers, FL

23 Reviews for JungleMusik

• Christie

Christie Maynor · Married on 12/01/2019

Good experience would hire again

We had a D J that canceled last minute not even 12 hours to the event and Gorge answered his phone and saved my wedding reception We would hire him again thank you

Sent on 12/04/2019

Casey Farricielli · Married on 05/30/2019

Great DJ! Everyone loved the music he played!

Jorge did an awesome job! He was able to edit songs for us and played great music everyone loved!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 05/30/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Jorge was great at getting the crowd to dance! He played every song I asked him to. He was very responsive before the wedding day. He even brought his own lights and lightup sticks. He made it very fun for everyone! All of our guests liked the music he chose as well!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Yanira

Yanira · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience

Jorge is very patient and flexible. Our guest loved the music. I definitely recommend using him for your next event. He will work with you.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Great DJ - worth every penny

Spent so much time with us really getting to know us and got a feel for what we wanted on our big day!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Chris Templeton · Married on 01/06/2019

Lovers Key Beach Wedding

My wife and I just tied the knot 1/6/19 for a destination wedding at Lovers Key in Fort Myers. Jorge went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. He is absolutely wonderful to work with and I would recommend him to everyone. Pricing is very fair for the top notch service he provides. Jorge keep up the great work and Ashley and I thank you again for everything you gave us on our special day!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kiana

Kiana Lugo · Married on 01/03/2019

Awesome dj!

Jorge was so great to work with! Professional, friendly, and very responsive. He met with my husband and I twice before our reception to get a feel for our crowd, the location, and the kind of music we wanted. He really understood what we were going for and helped us execute "la hora loca," which was the best part of the night! Our reception was so fun thanks to him. 5+ stars!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Brooke · Married on 12/29/2018

Greatest DJ ever!

Our wedding was last weekend and I have to admit, Jorge was my favorite vendor to work with. He was so kind and was really patient. He went out of his way to be at our ceremony early because he didn’t want us to say our vowels with out a microphone. He is easy to communicate with and he kept in touch with us very well. He made our day extra special. I can truly say that he went above and beyond for us. He’s fantastic and we are so thankful for him!

Sent on 01/07/2019

CLAUDIA · Married on 12/28/2018

Awesome DJ

If you are looking for a professional and responsible DJ, you shouldn't keep searching. Jorge worked with us since day one of our planning, he met with us couple of times to make sure all the details were covered, and was always available for any questions that we had. One week before the wedding, we had a special request and he went the extra mile to accommodate our request. Always on time and very attentive!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Cortney · Married on 12/08/2018

Just met with Jorge for initial planning for my wedding and he was so helpful and had so many great suggestions. We were able to listen to all different music so we could make our choices! He was so professional and personable, looking forward to having him play at my wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

I met with Jorge couple days ago and we booked him for our wedding and I’m even more excited now!!! He is so professional and I can’t wait for him to rock our wedding! Amazing person.

Thanks Jorge!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing DJ!

Jorge you rocked our wedding! We can’t thank you enough for making our special nice so much fun. You had everyone on the dance floor and we all had an amazing time. Thank you for your setup, the lights! Everything! Thank you, you are truly a professional!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Brenda Gutierrez · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing, highly recommend

Could. Not have been happier!! Would recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing beach wedding

Jorge was great. He provided sound and speakers for wedding on a beach for about 80 people. Jorge on time, super responsive, and coordinated with my wedding planner so I didn’t have to worry about a thing while I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. I would definitely recommend his service! He was very accommodating to my needs and helped make my day that much more special. Think you.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Celina

Christopher · Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic Job by Jungle Musik for our Son's Wedding

Heritage Bay Golf and Country Club was the Venue for our Son's Wedding and we made our decision to hire DJ services from Jungle Musik based on reviews and an initial meeting with Mr. Jorge Reyes for a layout of the scope of his services. We hired him that same day because we liked his presentation and his professional approach.
    Additionally he patiently dedicated a lot of time with the bride and groom in the planning stage and the day of the rehearsal.
    On the wedding day he was early and ready to go! Great job with the mic set-up for the ceremony, the entry and exit music were cued just right. In fact I can still hear Canon in D! Lovely dining music selection and any DJ that can have everyone dancing all night, even our very diverse guests, is really a good 'selector'.
    Very happy that we chose Jungle Musik!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Chris & Nef · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect for weddings!

Definitely made our special day absolutely perfect! Catered to all of our needs and questions, and is very professional and courteous. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Brittany Gonzalez · Married on 10/15/2018

My cousin’s wedding

He catered to the brides services amazingly and had the best variety of music. There was never a dull moment of music throughout the whole wedding from the beginning in the ceremony to the end of the after party. Highly recommend!’

Sent on 10/24/2018

Brenda · Married on 10/06/2018

Haven't got to the wedding yet. We have had our meeting and set up, and Jorge has just taken my wedding to the next level. We weren't rushed, he brought his music so we could hear, so we could have a great idea of the sound, and the amount of songs and genres of music is mind boggling! There wasn't a song that we asked about that he didn't have.
    It felt like we were talking to a friend. He seems to genuinely care about our happiness. We highly recommend this DJ.
    If we ever use a DJ for anything, we will be contacting Junglemusik.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Maria Luna · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing and fun

My 15 th birthday party was a success thanks to him , everyone was having fun, dancing , AND EVEN SINGING!! I would highly recommend him ..he puts a variety of songs so that everyone can dance .

Sent on 11/05/2018

Seli · Married on 09/01/2018

JungleMusik is the best DJ service in SWFL!!! Very accommodating to your choice of music, coordinated with event sequence & lighting effects! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2018

JungleMusik made our wedding night one of the best nights of our lives. Every detail we asked for was accomplished in a very professional manner. DJ is easy to work with & very accomadating. Highly recommend this very versatile DJ for any kind of event. Thank you a million JungleMusik!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2018

They did a great job before, during and after! We met before to map out what we wanted and was helpful with helping us coordinate and plan! He did amazing at our wedding and even checked in the day after to make sure we were satisfied!! Couldn’t ask for anything better!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Mckayla · Married on 11/11/2017

Jorge was an absolute blast to work with! He made the wedding crazy fun, wouldn't have been the same without him. Any little change I had even a day before the wedding he helped with. So if your looking for a dj look no further and give Jorge a call!

Sent on 03/20/2018