Juneberry Media Reviews

Juneberry Media 4
Juneberry Media 5

Madelyn Karcher · Getting married on 07/10/2020

So Helpful!

Where do I begin?! We had Katie photograph our wedding as well as engagement pictures. Katie is so friendly and AMAZING at what she does. Neither my husband or I am super photogenic or love pictures but we were SO happy with how she captured our day. Our pictures show our raw, real smiles which we love so much! Katie was also very helpful with helping up set up our wedding day with what order to do things and even helped us slow down at times to take it all in. We had about 50 pictures back within less than 48 hours and then all of our HUGE gallery back within about a month! Thank you Katie for making our day so great as well as capturing the BEST moments!!!

Juneberry Media 6
    Juneberry Media 7
    Juneberry Media 8
    Sent on 11/30/2019

Juneberry Media's reply:

Thank you, Maddie! I'm so glad you and Cade love your photos. I'm so glad we found each other. Thank you for trusting me with your big day.
  • scquigley90

Shalyn Quigley · Married on 10/12/2019

Photographer, etc.

We had such a great experience with Katie. For two people who are usually uncomfortable in front of the camera, Katie put us at ease and guided us into feeling like rockstars. She captured so much raw emotion on our wedding day in just the right moody yet bright style. Katie wasn’t pushy but kept us on track and even sensed when we needed a few minutes out of the spotlight to ourselves. I love how she encouraged a complimentary engagement session to help us get to know her and her camera before the wedding day. She was willing to travel anywhere and didn’t make us feel rushed. She even helped us pick out outfits beforehand—didn’t just give recommendations but provided actual feedback. Katie also offers boudoir shoots for her brides and, again, has the most gentle, non-judgmental approach. She designs gorgeous albums that look like a magazine and nothing like a generic wedding album. Katie is very efficient, providing a highlight photo the day of the wedding, 50+ previews the day after, and the full gallery about 4 weeks later. Her experience as a web developer makes the photos so easy to access. Katie is extremely organized and a great communicator. She accommodated our first meeting from out of town via FaceTime and arranged payment through Honeybook. Katie even helped us design our wedding day timeline (in between all the other weddings she was working on!) I have no suggestions for how Katie could improve because she was incredible!

Juneberry Media 9
    Juneberry Media 10
    Juneberry Media 11
    Juneberry Media 12
    Juneberry Media 13
    Juneberry Media 14
    Sent on 11/12/2019

Juneberry Media's reply:

Thank you, Shalyn! This is so sweet of you. I've really enjoyed getting to know you and Andrew and can't wait to see what the future holds for you two. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day.

Courtney Bruggeman · Married on 08/03/2019

Katie captured the best moments!

With swift responses to the million questions I had, we immediately booked Katie for our August wedding! Her professionalism, ease, and eye to capture the detailed moments made our day picture perfect. Katie made our day smooth, fun, and a day to remember forever!

Juneberry Media 15
    Juneberry Media 16
    Juneberry Media 17
    Juneberry Media 18
    Sent on 12/03/2019

Juneberry Media's reply:

Thank you, Courtney! Your wedding was incredibly fun and beautiful. Thank you to you and James for letting me be a part of it. I hope you cherish your photos forever.
  • Allison

Allison Mcleod · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection!

We hired Katie for our wedding last week and she is nothing short of amazing! She was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and was fully dedicated to making our day perfect! She has put together a sneak peek album for us already and we are so in love! We are so excited to see our final album, and know we will have a hard time choosing because they are all amazing! Katie is so professional, personable, detail oriented, and hard working! You definitely won't be disappointed if you hire her for your big day!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Juneberry Media's reply:

You are too sweet, Allison! Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation and for allowing me to be a part of your big day. You and John are a beautiful couple and your wedding was perfect. I can't wait to get you your final images! I know you'll love them even more than I already do.
  • G.Y

G.Y · Married on 06/03/2006

Great service

Loved working with her! She is extremely professional and super helpful and made everything easier for me. Best work ever!

Juneberry Media 19
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Juneberry Media's reply:

Thank you, Ching! I've always loved working with you and appreciate your kind words and recommendation to other couples.
  • Annalise

Annalise Hammerlund · Married on 05/25/2018

Grand rapids wedding

Katie was a a wonderful photographer, she really helped me problem solve planning my day. She was very organized and helped the day to run smoothly. The pictures are heavenly and really captured the uniqueness of our day

Sent on 11/21/2018

Juneberry Media's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Annalise! You and Evan were a joy to work with and your wedding was so unique and fun. I really enjoyed the zoo setting and am so glad to hear you feel your photos match how beautiful your wedding day was. Hope married life has been treating you two well!