Junction 88 Productions Reviews

Junction 88 Productions 1
Junction 88 Productions 2

Clco · Married on 02/24/2019

MJ is the best!

If I can give them 10 stars, I would! So personable and trustworthy. MJ made sure my wedding ran so smoothly - he even helped put out a fire at the buffet table! He accomdated our many requests including supplying music for our trivia game. Although Junction 88 is pricier than the other 3 DJs that we looked at, we are so happy to have worked with them and feel that they were every penny! Just amazing quality!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Brad · Married on 12/16/2018

Awesome Team That Simplifies Everything

MJ and Kat were the best! Very responsive every time we reached out with any questions and worked with us on everything! Their website is very easy to use and they even met with us in person beforehand to go over everything! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Marah Ernest · Married on 12/01/2018

This should be your DJ for your wedding

I cannot say enough wonderful things about MJ and everyone at Junction 88. We chose them based off the recommendation of our venue [the science center] and he was amazing. He met close to where we live and after work for us to discuss plans about music selections for the wedding and made us feel at ease about the planning process. He also easily put together a lighting package for us for the ceremony space which led to absolutely beautiful pictures about a week before the wedding. MJ's professionalism and experience as being a DJ kept us dancing the whole reception while keeping us on schedule with the night events. Thank you MJ for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 11/03/2018

One stop shop!

Absolutely fantastic! MJ provided our DJ service, uplighting, and he was our officiant! He made sure our wedding ran smoothly and that the guests were happy. He did such a phenomenal job. I would highly recommend any of his services!!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2018

DJ, Officiant and Lighting

MJ was absolutely fantastic. We went to meet him to see if he would be a good fit as a DJ, but he was so amazing we hired him as officiant as well which was a great decision. Our wedding wasn’t exactly traditional and he worked with us on everything, including dropping a few events the night of the wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Junction 88 Productions 3
    Junction 88 Productions 4

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ MJ kept the party going all night long. Everyone at our wedding, ranging from my 89-year-old grandparents to my high school-age cousins, was on the dance floor. MJ was so much fun to work with, having a lot of enthusiasm without being that standard DJ cheesy. He also kept the wedding organized. He was really helpful in structuring the timeline of our reception before the event, and on the day of our wedding he smoothly moved us from introductions and toasts to cake cutting and the final song. He also provided uplighting that was beautiful during the dinner, and then during the party it changed colors to the beat of the music! He provided more lights than what other DJs said they were willing to provide, and those lights really made the room pop. I would highly recommend Junction 88 Productions for your DJ and uplighting.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Leigh · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ MJ went above and beyond to make my wedding the most awesome experience ever. He is a master at keeping the party going and anticipating the needs of the crowd. Will definitely use him for all events moving forward.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2018

MJ was the perfect fit for our wedding. He was fun, energetic and helped us throw and AWESOME party! He was the first and only DJ that we met with before booking. We immediately felt comfortable with him and trusted he would provide great service so we didn't have to think twice. He also has an awesome website where you can enter in ALL of your wedding/event details and choose exactly what songs you want. Day of, he did our ceremony music and the reception and we couldn't have been happier. He is great at getting your crowd excited and dancing. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/17/2017

My husband and I got married in Orlando but live in Tallahassee. MJ was very flexible and was able to communicate with us via Skype calls, instead of us having to drive down to Orlando to meet with him. He was very kind and informative, and the best M.C./DJ! He even made sure that we were able to have food and cake before making formal dance announcements. My husband and I gave him some music requests very very very last minute, but he made sure to include them all! Overall very flexible, professional and kind! Thank you so Junction 88!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Kate · Married on 05/27/2017

DJMJ did a great job at our wedding! The lighting was beautiful, the music was fun, and everyone knew what was happening and when thanks to DJMJ acting as our MC. Prior to the wedding day, DJMJ made some helpful suggestions as far as timeline, music choices, etc. and the website made it very easy to plan everything and select songs. We would definitely recommend DJMJ to anyone looking to plan an event!

Sent on 06/11/2017

From the moment myself and my family met DJ MJ, we knew I had to book him for our wedding for DJ and lighting. His personality is amazing and the teams's responsiveness from the start of the booking process has been very quick. They are very easy to work with and I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/18/2017

We had the best time with MJ! He not only officiated a lovely ceremony for us, but also helped create an environment for our guests to have a great time! We'll always remember our wedding, and we're so happy MJ and the junction 88 team were a part of it!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Candice · Married on 12/10/2016

MJ and Kat are incrediable! MJ has such a great energy and prescience, his voice was meant to be a DJ. He kept the party going, he was responsive to what the guests wanted, and he was the best decision I could have made for a vendor. Kat is equally amazing and incrediable! She was so attentive to detail, made sure we were on time, and hamdeled any issues that arose with ease.

If your looking for the best DJ in Orlando, this is it, hands down 5++++ stars!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Margaret · Married on 12/09/2016

Joe with Junction 88 was a pleasure to work with! Our wedding blended two different family backgrounds and our guests ranged for young children to our grandparents so we wanted a wide variety of music for all to enjoy. That was a huge endeavor that we weren't even sure could be achieved, but Junction 88 made it happen! If you are looking for a great team to work with who can deliver even the most challenging request, contact Joe with Junction 88!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Gemma · Married on 10/12/2016

We used joe at junction 88 for our wedding at paradise cove in October. We are from the uk and I had a million questions to ask before our wedding, joe answered all of them swiftly and professionally no matter how trivial my question was. The planning page on their website was easy to use, and my playlist was played exactly how I wanted, everything sounded amazing which added to the emotion, excitement and feeling of the day. Thank you Gemna & James

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

I do not even know where to begin with how amazing DJ MJ was at my wedding this weekend! So many people are still raving about how great it was and how awesome the music was. MJ was so great from the first meeting up to the day of. He really listened to us and understood what we were looking for. We had several changes with our music and his assistant, Kat, was also so accommodating! We used MJ for our ceremony music and the reception and he was just perfect. He kept our guests dancing all night...some even told me they lost track of time they were dancing so much! I received so many compliments on our DJ and highly recommend DJ MJ and Junction 88 Productions!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Ashliegh · Married on 07/31/2016

MJ from Junction 88 was the best dj ever! He was so thoughtful and did such an amazing job with our wedding!! The music was great, the lighting he used looked stunning, and the fun atmosphere he provided made every person at our wedding have a blast! Would absolutely recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/02/2016

MJ from Junction 88 was our DJ. He was fun and enthusiastic the entire night! He kept me informed all evening and he helped to make sure that everything ran smoothly! We could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Dana · Married on 05/07/2016

MJ is awesome! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2016

MJ of Junction 88 is an incredible DJ and professional! He and his colleague Joe executed our wedding perfectly. Our wedding was a bit complicated and unorthodox, in that we had separate bridal and groom’s receptions before the ceremony, and each of those receptions, combined with the ceremony and then the big party required lots of different audiovisual needs. It was even more complicated by the fact that they took place in 4 different rooms, and all of the audio needed to be able to communicate with each other across rooms. We also had a live performance worked into our ceremony. He ran everything perfectly, and clearly had the extensive experience and expertise to ensure it was all executed seamlessly. When we started to run behind schedule due to circumstances beyond our control, his quick thinking led him to propose a shift in the order of our reception’s events, which made the night run so much more smoothly than it would have otherwise! In addition, MJ brought lights to amp up the party and supplied a “gobo” light projection of our wedding logo for two different rooms. MJ’s demeanor is super-friendly and very confident/calm in the frenzy of a wedding day. He took all the time I needed in order to meet with us to make us feel comfortable. I can not recommend MJ enough!

Sent on 01/08/2016

J. · Married on 11/21/2015

From our initial conversations with David to working with MJ, we had an amazing time! They were both fun and informative. They were easy to work with and had great insight on how to do the uplighting of our venue. They have additional lighting for outdoors too, we were able to add on the market street lighting for our out door space for our ceremony. The uplighting at the ceremony location and at the reception was extraordinary. Definitely helped set the wedding atmosphere to make it even more magical. Their knowledge in music was astonishing! They were easily available to help answer any music questions and help find the perfect songs for the dances. MJ worked our wedding and he was entertaining and provided great music to keep our party going! I highly recommend Junction 88 for any function!

Sent on 12/18/2015

David was so great throughout the entire planning process. We had a lot of requests and concerns for the wedding and he went with the flow with everything. I would definitely recommend David and Junction 88 for any events in the future. Thank you again for a wonderful night.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Drew · Married on 05/24/2015

Working with Junction 88 Productions was absolutely wonderful. Our DJ was MJ, and from our very first Skype meeting (we were doing long-distance planning), we absolutely knew we'd chosen the right vendor. MJ's positive energy was absolutely infectious even over the video call, and it shined through even greater at our event. MJ was able to make recommendations when we needed them, provide logistical tips, and he worked effortlessly with our other vendors.

Junction 88's online system for keeping track of event details, song choices, guest song requests, notes and payment was so easy and handy. It meant I could make tweaks throughout the planning process whenever worked for me without dealing with a clunky document or constantly emailing someone. My guests loved the song request process and one even mentioned that she wanted to use the exact same system for her wedding.

On the day of our wedding, MJ was incredible as an emcee and a DJ. Our crowd was a bunch of introverts, and so I was seriously worried about having an empty dance floor, but MJ got them on their feet and dancing the entire night. (Three days later, we're still getting texts from guests saying they're a little sore from dancing so much!) He danced at the booth and at one point actually came out to show our crowd how to do one of the dances. He fielded song requests well and my guests were giddy to hear their choices played.

MJ also did lighting for our event, which turned out absolutely incredible. From lighting up our large reception area to adding small, gorgeous lights under every seat during our ceremony, MJ turned our already awesome venue into something utterly gorgeous. I literally gasped the first time I saw our ceremony area with his lighting.

I cannot recommend Junction 88 Productions and specifically MJ enough. They made the planning process as easy as possible and gave the event an incredible and fun atmosphere.

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Caitlin Mehlich

Caitlin · Married on 05/23/2015

We met MJ at a bridal show and he was instantly engaging and extremely friendly. We set up our first meeting and booked immediately. MJ had so many awesome ideas for our wedding and made the room look beautiful with uplighting. MJ was very attentive throughout the reception and made sure we were ready before proceeding with the next item in the schedule. He helped to make the night go seamlessly. I highly recommend Junction 88!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kathy · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I got married last month and used Junction 88 Productions for our DJ. Smart decision!!
    We loved our DJ, David, who has been doing this for many many years and has so much talent. All the music turned out awesome the day of the wedding, even my 77 year old dad who doesn't normally care about music, commented to me that he's never heard such a great DJ before. They even make the process of picking music very easy, mostly done online for your convenience. The owner was always there for me when I had questions, I would just send an e-mail and always got a quick response.
    Thank you Joe and David for making our wedding so much fun!!!

Sent on 06/08/2015