176 Reviews for Jumping Jukebox, LLC

Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (3)
Karaoke (1)
175 Jumping Jukebox, LLC Reviews

We just want to say that Shawn was fantastic! We planned a wedding in 2 months and he was there helping every step of the way. The wedding and reception was so magical!! The level of service exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Angie, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake is great did an amazing job at our Wedding. We would definitely recommend Blake and Jumping Jukebox!

Profile Picture David, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Jumping Jukebox as our wedding DJ, and Shawn was awesome!! Such a fun time! The night went so smoothly, and we danced till someone split their pants (literally). Highly recommend them for anyone looking.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Shawn was an incredible asset to our wedding day! He was so thorough and accommodating as my husband and I were planning our wedding from out of town. We'd recommend Jumping Jukebox to anyone looking to have an awesome party!

Profile Picture Afton, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake is amazing. Blake had the whole crowd entertained and the dance floor packed all night. Blake took the time to get to know us and made our wedding that much more special. Thank you Jumping Jukebox and Thank you Blake!

Profile Picture Thomas, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake was a blast and really paid close attention to all our requests and "do not plays". We got lots of positive feedback and the dance floor stayed busy, which is just what we wanted. Great announcements as well. I didn't want to get into a whole 3 minute dance with my step dad, nor my new hubby with my mom, and he played just the right amount, to fulfill the obligation, then called for the crowd to come up. What a relief that was! Thanks Blake!

Profile Picture Cami , 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jumping Jukebox really made our wedding unforgettable! We worked with Shawn for our event. He is AMAZING!! He spent time getting to know my husband and I and our music taste and preferences. The planning session with him was a ton of fun and we really felt that he cared about our event. Fast forward to the day of and all I can say is WOW! We got so many compliments from our guests regarding our DJ. The venue even told us that they have never seen a wedding with so many people dancing and singing along...That is truly at testament to Shawn’s skills. He brought our vision to life and I would recommend Jumping Jukebox to everyone!

Profile Picture Gracyn, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Only met with them once and gave them very little to go by and it's almost like they read our minds as to exactly what we wanted! The whole set up was awesome and the DJs showed the party how to have a good time!

Profile Picture Logan, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Blake, Robin & Zach
WOW…We can not thank you enough for helping make our wedding the most cherished day of our lives.
Zach was the ABSOLUTE PERFECT match for us. He was a complete professional from start to finish and not only made a 40 person affair feel like 400, he became family to us quickly. He was in “tune” with our crowd, with us and didn’t miss a “beat”. It is very obvious that he REALLY loves what he does and he does it with flair and passion.
As you are well aware, these are times when nerves can run wild and Zach kept us (me) calm, collected and confident in his every move. Our friends and family are still remarking at how great he made everyone feel and could see that he was there to “make it happen” and read the crowd perfectly!

Profile Picture Gary, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very flexible! DJ was great and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Shawn was our MC and our reception was a blast! He made all of the logistics a breeze so we did not have to worry about a thing and the flow of the evening was perfect. The attention to detail to personalize the evening for us was wonderful. By the end of the night, everyone was on the dance floor. We had multiple guests tell us it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jumping Jukebox delivered exactly what we were looking for for our wedding reception! Blake and Shawn are full of energy and have a great song selection to choose from. Shawn kept the crowd on their feet the whole night, playing a variety of music, even ethnic music we asked for. If you’re looking for great entertainment and pleasing your crowd, this is the way to go!

Profile Picture Marina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

SHAWN YOU'RE THE BEST DJ EVER!!! We had a wonderful experience with Jumping Jukebox! Shawn was our DJ & the perfect choice! EVERYONE loved him & asked us repeatedly where we found him! Shawn is professional & attentive to what his specific clients want in a DJ & he delivers! We had a good mix of different ages at the wedding and somehow managed to please them all! We had an initial consultation with him and you could tell instantly that he LOVES his job! That makes all the difference in the world! He brings enthusiasm and fun to the party in all the best ways. He got on the dance floor with the crowds at times & showed everyone that didn't know the steps to different line dances but never took over the show or made it about him. He has a perfect balance of helpfulness but remains a class act. He does the upfront work & arrives ahead of time & with a well prepared plan for a great experience for the guests. He handled the order of events seamlessly which took a huge load of responsibility off of the host & allowed us to enjoy our event! He definitely knows his music but not only that he knows the best timing of when to play them. He was able to blend together beautifully a choreographed Cinderella Waltz for the couple's opening first dance and then went right into feel good dinner music, followed by shag dancing to warm everyone up and then all time favorites to dance to and later into upbeat popular hits that had the crowd moving & loving the party. THE DANCE FLOOR WAS NEVER EMPTY over the whole 3 1/2 hours & guests said they have never had such a wonderful time dancing! People there that NEVER dance were dancing and made comments I wish all parties were like that! We also got the up-lighting package & Shawn did a terrific job setting those up & they made a huge difference in the ambience of the venue! You can't go wrong with Jumping Jukebox, everyone we spoke to, Robin,Blake & of course Shawn were very professional, helpful & just great people to work with!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake is the best!! If you want someone that will get everyone together then Blake is the man! Absolute perfect!

Profile Picture Rhonda , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake with Jumping Jukebox made my wedding reception the best it could have been! He played great music the whole time and kept the party going. He also did a great job making announcements and keeping everyone engaged.

Profile Picture Patti, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake was amazing! I would refer him to anybody with 100% confidence. He was very flexible when we had to move our ceremony inside and everything started on time. He did such a great job keeping the flow of the wedding going and keeping the dance floor on fire! Everyone at the wedding was so impressed with his entertainment and I am so happy we went with Blake to do our wedding! Thank you Blake!!! You are amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Jumping Jukebox for our daughter's wedding reception. Blake Vaughn was the perfect DJ, kept things moving, and provided a perfect and fun reception. It was exactly what the bride wanted-lots of dancing and lots of fun! Thank you, Blake, for the perfect evening!

Profile Picture Christy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Blake with Jumpin Jukebox has done numerous events for my family. Cannot imagine ever having anyone else DJ an event. Blake has the perfect personality for this job and is sure to have a good time but more importantly, guarantee that you and your guests have a good time. You can tell he loves his job and what he does and it surely shows. He is professional and his customer service skills and communication with the client would get an A+. If you are looking for a DJ then look no further than the one and only Blake with Jumpin Jukebox. You will not regret it! Best decision you will make when planning your event. Hope you get to have as much as I have with my events. BLAKE IS THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blake is wonderful! He is a true professional and really knows how to make a wedding fun! I was especially impressed with his service when I had a last minute song request (really last minute-- I asked after rehearsal dinner!!) and Blake granted my wish! I highly recommend Jumping Jukebox to everyone. Thanks again, Blake!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

If there was a star higher then 5 then jumping Jukebox deserves it! Shawn was the DJ for our wedding on July 8. He was amazing! He went above and beyond for us. He fixed the drink flutes and made sure everyone was having a great time and there was always time for a photo op! Jumping jukebox was great from the minute we met Blake, through all my emails and questions, up until my wedding day! The most important part to us was shawn made us comfortable and made the day about us without embarrassing us. Thanks jumping Jukebox and Shawn for helping make our day AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture Staci, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

We had the most amazing DJ ever! I typically don't post reviews, but I will be for each of our wedding vendors. It's such a HUGE day, and every moment counts! Blake & his assistant went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us. He arrived before the ceremony start time to play music for the early arriving guests, played each song requested for the wedding processional & slowly faded it out so he could play the next track, and gave us an upbeat & exciting exit from the ceremony after we were introduced as the new "Mr. and Mrs Jones!" Even though the ceremony playlist was perfect, the reception is where the real party started! Blake showed our wedding party how to walk in, explained where they needed to stand to perform a perfect formation, and then gave us all the perfect introductions into the reception. Nick and I started with our first dance, and we chose to do the "Dancing in the clouds" option. It was STUNNING! The way the clouds softly billowed in was breathtaking, and all of our guests were shocked! They didn't expect it, and couldn't stop raving about it afterwards. Our DJ had soooo many party guests out on the dance floor, he was very interactive, and even taught everyone how to do the Wobble! On top of everything else, he made me feel like a Princess! I can't possibly explain how blessed we were to have chosen Jumping Jukebox. My husband was very skeptical about spending extra cash on each of the vendors, because he thought "What if we spend all of that money, and then end up disappointed with the service?" I was determined to have the best, and was sure it would be perfect! While we were sitting there enjoying our cake, he looked at me & said "It was worth every penny." If you're thinking about going with Jumping Jukebox, please do! Annnnd, go with BLAKE!

Profile Picture Chelsea Marie, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jumping Jukebox is great! Blake is a family friend so I knew I had to have him do my wedding. Loved every minute!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jumping Jukebox was the best DJ we could have ever asked for at our reception! Shawn and Chris are a great team! While Chris worked the music, Shawn worked the crowd and kept things rolling! We had multiple guests tell us Shawn was so much fun and the best DJ they've experienced! He was interactive and upbeat! Shawn is a personal friend of mine, and so i know his love for good music and people is genuine! :)

Profile Picture Gambrell, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Shawn was amazing! He was the dj for my wedding June 3rd and during my reception I wanted a party and that is exactly what I got. Everyone had so much fun! He made sure everything went smoothly. I definitely recommend this company!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/3/17, 1 Review