Jumping Jukebox, LLC Reviews

189 | Greenville, SC

189 Reviews for Jumping Jukebox, LLC

189 Jumping Jukebox, LLC Reviews

Keely · Married on 08/04/2018

Shawn was great! He worked the crowd and had everyone dancing! He’s a natural!

Marybeth · Married on 08/04/2018

Blake with Jumping Jukebox made our reception incredible! Before the event, all email responses were within 24 hours, so I was never left guessing. He had so much energy, had everyone dancing, and helped incorporate some surprises that we wanted. The night went perfectly, and I can't think of anything that Blake could've done better! He even came up to us throughout the night to make sure that everything was how we wanted it. Amazing value for the price, too!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Marybeth, What a great reception. I had so much fun with you all. Your playlist was on point! Thank you for choosing Jumping Jukebox! Blake Vaughn

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

Jumping Jukebox was amazing at our wedding! We immediately clicked with Blake’s personality. He is awesome! All of our guests kept talking about how great the music was. The dance floor was packed until the very end of the night. Blake did such an amazing job! I love how Jumping Jukebox lets you pick the music you want played. Their planning tool on the client website is very user friendly. Robin was always able to answer all of my questions very quickly. They provided microphones for the ceremony as well. We love Jumping Jukebox!! Thank you to Blake for providing such an amazing atmosphere on the dance floor and keeping our guests happy! It was the best day of our lives and I will always remember how wonderful the music was!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Shawn as our DJ and WOW!!!! What an amazing entertainer! He was absolutely perfect for our day! The whole Jumping Jukebox team was very informative, helpful, and supportive during our whole planning process! Shawn met with us and we could tell right away that he truly wanted the best for our special day, he even took the time to get to know us on a personal level which made it so easy for us to trust him with our wedding and reception music! He is so passionate about music and entertaining and does a FANTASTIC JOB! Thank you so much Jumping Jukebox and Shawn for everything!

Kimberly · Married on 06/02/2018

Great service! Shawn lit up the dance floor and everyone had a blast. Everyone at the wedding said the dancing was so fun!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

Blake and Robin were awesome to work with. I made some last minute changes on some entry songs and Blake had it fixed immediately. He played all the songs we requested. He was a great announcer and really helped make sure everything ran really smoothly.

Allison · Married on 05/04/2018

Jumping Jukebox was a great addition to our wedding! Shawn was phenomenal! Would hands down recommend them!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

The DJ (Blake) was absolutely amazing! We had a couple of events we didn't know what kind of music we wanted assigned, and Blake found the perfect songs to put with them. He got everyone up and moving and made it to where no one wanted to leave the party! Funny, kind, and involved! Can't imagine what my wedding would have been like with out Jumping Jukebox there!

Karen · Married on 04/27/2018

Jumping Jukebox was great!! Blake was fun and professional and honestly just a joy to work with. We had guests come up to us after the wedding and compliment us on our choice in DJ. They loved him! He did an amazing job and he thoughtfully edited our music choices to make them work for us. He really brought the atmosphere that we were looking for. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! You can really tell he has a passion for weddings. And even more so, he has a passion for your guests to have a good time.

Kathryn · Married on 04/20/2018

Blake was the very best! We could not have had a better DJ. We had a difficult time making our playlist, so he winged and aced the wedding reception! Thank you so much for making our night so much fun and filling it with memories. You will not be disappointed!

Jumping Jukebox, LLC 1
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 2
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 3

Marie · Married on 04/14/2018

Blake was wonderful to work with and made the reception so much fun! We had numerous guests tell us what a fun atmosphere he provided. My daughter wanted her reception to be a fun dance party and Blake made that happen. I highly recommend him. We also added h8s photo booth at the last minute and it was a huge success! My only regret is that the reception didn’t last longer than 4 hours!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Thank You,Thank You, Thank You! We had an awesome time with you all!! Great Party! Blake and Shawn

Julianne · Married on 03/24/2018

Shawn was the DJ for our wedding on 03/24 at Larkin's in the Cabaret Room. He was phenomenal! We had so many friends come up to us and tell us how amazing the music selection was and we definitely had to give Shawn the credit! Several guests told us prior to the wedding that "they don't really dance" and we were shocked to see them on the dance floor having a blast!! Prior to the wedding, Shawn took the time to sit down with us and capture our vision for the reception and he brought it to life! We definitely would recommend Shawn to anyone who needs an amazing DJ!

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

Blake was amazing and added excactly what kinda happiness we wanted on our wedding couldn’t have been a better person to have at the reception and ceremony. I’d recommend them each time I absolutely love the company and its owners they are great and have even greater love for what they do!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Katie, It was so much fun with you and your family. I enjoyed the Cokesbury College experience. It was my honor to be a part of your day! Thank You for entrusting me with all the details! Blake

J · Married on 03/03/2018

Blake was very easy to work with and even set up some extra up lighting at our ceremony on the fly. Sound system was great and fit into a small space at our small reception. Would definitely use Jumping Jukebox in the future!

Hannah · Married on 12/16/2017

We used Jumping Jukebox as our wedding DJ, and Shawn was awesome!! Such a fun time! The night went so smoothly, and we danced till someone split their pants (literally). Highly recommend them for anyone looking.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Hannah, Thank You so much for your review of our company and your Dj Shawn! Glad everyone had fun!

Afton · Married on 12/10/2017

Shawn was an incredible asset to our wedding day! He was so thorough and accommodating as my husband and I were planning our wedding from out of town. We'd recommend Jumping Jukebox to anyone looking to have an awesome party!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Afton, Thank You so much. It was a beautiful event at The Old Cigar Warehouse. We were honored to be a part of your day! Shawn, Jumping Jukebox

Thomas · Married on 12/01/2017

Blake is amazing. Blake had the whole crowd entertained and the dance floor packed all night. Blake took the time to get to know us and made our wedding that much more special. Thank you Jumping Jukebox and Thank you Blake!

Cami · Married on 11/10/2017

Blake was a blast and really paid close attention to all our requests and "do not plays". We got lots of positive feedback and the dance floor stayed busy, which is just what we wanted. Great announcements as well. I didn't want to get into a whole 3 minute dance with my step dad, nor my new hubby with my mom, and he played just the right amount, to fulfill the obligation, then called for the crowd to come up. What a relief that was! Thanks Blake!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Cami, This was so much fun. The music was a BIG part of your personalities and I was extremely honored to be a pert of this event! Thank You both! Blake Vaughn
  • Gracyn

Gracyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Jumping Jukebox really made our wedding unforgettable! We worked with Shawn for our event. He is AMAZING!! He spent time getting to know my husband and I and our music taste and preferences. The planning session with him was a ton of fun and we really felt that he cared about our event. Fast forward to the day of and all I can say is WOW! We got so many compliments from our guests regarding our DJ. The venue even told us that they have never seen a wedding with so many people dancing and singing along...That is truly at testament to Shawn’s skills. He brought our vision to life and I would recommend Jumping Jukebox to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 4

Jumping Jukebox, LLC's reply:

Gracyn, Thank You so much! This is an amazing review of our company and our entertainer Shawn! Thank you for trusting us with the most important day of your life! Shawn,Jumping Jukebox

Logan · Married on 10/21/2017

Only met with them once and gave them very little to go by and it's almost like they read our minds as to exactly what we wanted! The whole set up was awesome and the DJs showed the party how to have a good time!

Gary · Married on 10/07/2017

Blake, Robin & Zach
    WOW…We can not thank you enough for helping make our wedding the most cherished day of our lives.
    Zach was the ABSOLUTE PERFECT match for us. He was a complete professional from start to finish and not only made a 40 person affair feel like 400, he became family to us quickly. He was in “tune” with our crowd, with us and didn’t miss a “beat”. It is very obvious that he REALLY loves what he does and he does it with flair and passion.
    As you are well aware, these are times when nerves can run wild and Zach kept us (me) calm, collected and confident in his every move. Our friends and family are still remarking at how great he made everyone feel and could see that he was there to “make it happen” and read the crowd perfectly!

Jumping Jukebox, LLC 5
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 6

Valerie · Married on 10/07/2017

Very flexible! DJ was great and easy to work with!

Mekalah · Married on 10/06/2017

Blake was absolutely AMAZING!!! He guided me from start to beginning!! My wedding from beginning to end was PERFECT!!!!

Jumping Jukebox, LLC 7
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 8
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 9
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 10
    Jumping Jukebox, LLC 11

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Shawn was our MC and our reception was a blast! He made all of the logistics a breeze so we did not have to worry about a thing and the flow of the evening was perfect. The attention to detail to personalize the evening for us was wonderful. By the end of the night, everyone was on the dance floor. We had multiple guests tell us it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding!