Jumping Jukebox Reviews

222 | Greenville, SC

222 Reviews for Jumping Jukebox

Kolby H. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

The best in the business

Our wedding meant as much to them as it did to us! They went above and beyond, even in these difficult times, to make the evening spectacular! Blake and his team are some of the kindest people I have ever met and really helped us bring in the New Year and bring an end to 2020 with a BANG! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Ashlea

Ashlea W. · Married on 02/06/2021

Awesome DJ!!

I chose Jumping Jukebox because I had seen them at multiple weddings and was impressed. Blake and his team did an amazing job on our special day as well! He kept our guests dancing and read the crowd well. That was very important to us considering we had a diverse group of guests and musical tastes. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Clayton

Bonnie Y. · Married on 01/31/2021

So much fun!

Blake at Jumping Jukebox was the bomb! He was so much fun-the perfect blend of professional while feeling like he is everyones best friend. I didn't think we had a "dancing crowd" and told him from the beginning not to expect a lot haha-but he got everyone on the floor! He read the crowd so well and we had a blast!!!!! Can't recommend him enough!
    We also used Jumping Jukebox to livestream our wedding as we had a smaller wedding due to covid, for GORGEOUS uplighting, and we did our exit with snow-it was perfect! I didn't have to worry about a thing and it was perfectly executed!

Sent on 03/20/2021

Christina P. · Married on 11/28/2020

Feet hurt from so much dancing

The Jumping Jukebox was amazing to work with for our wedding, even when we had to cancel our original date and push it back 6 months.
    They showed up on time, very professionally dressed, and we had no problems at all with the ceremony or reception audio.
    The lighting was really pretty at the reception, and helped set a fun atmosphere for the party.
    Our DJ was Aaron, and he was a great guy. He did keep everyone dancing all night, and me and my bridesmaids all woke up with sore feet.

One small suggestion, we did request that instrumental jazz music be played during dinner, and unfortunately it was just a regular easy listening play list that happened to include a song called that made my Grandmother cry. This is not Aarons' fault, but could have definitely been avoided by either using the instrumental jazz music we requested, or allowing us to add more songs to our do not play list section, because 10 song limit isn't enough to make sure we avoid all trigger songs.

But we had an amazing time, and we definitely recommend this DJ service!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 11/28/2020

Fantastic DJ

We had Blake as our DJ and he was fantastic. From the first time we met him we knew he was the right choice. He is personable, knowledgeable, and makes the process easy. He did an unbelievable job and we received so many compliments from our guests. Both my husband and I love to dance and it was important to us to have an incredible DJ. Blake is extremely quick to respond to any questions or music requests.

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Married on 11/21/2020

Vegas club experience with floating clouds

Ummm. Can we say sold out Vegas nightclub? This place is not just a DJ- it’s a musical and visual experience. They listen and execute your vision. Super professional and had me jamming. And their pricing is better than anyone else in town. This is the ONLY place you should consider if you want good music, happy guests and a professional event.

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • Lorey

Lorey B. · Married on 11/14/2020

I will ALWAYS recommend Jumping Jukebox (Blake) to everyone I know!

I first met Blake in Clemson 3-4 years ago when we worked the same wedding and his presence stuck with me ever since. When it was time to start picking vendors for my own wedding, I knew EXACTLY who I wanted to use.

Blake and his team are wonderful. I gave very general ideas for the type of music I wanted (Instrumentals of popular pop music, instrumental for Tale as Old as Time, play Tiger Rag! etc,) and Blake nailed every single one of them. He was incredibly inclusive and accommodating for the variety of guest dynamics I had, took thorough notes on name pronunciations/titles, and was very professional. He and I had several lengthy phone calls leading up to the wedding that felt much less like business and much more like planning out the music and the wedding details with an old friend. He will explain to you exactly why he does the things he does, how he maintains his professionalism while also playing the music requested, and give great advice on how to maneuver all of the little things that can pop up while planning a wedding, including how to be the most inclusive towards all of your guests without being too over the top in any particular direction.

We also had to change the original plans of our wedding several times since hiring Jumping Jukebox and they were ALWAYS willing to work with us however we needed. Blake and I spoke on the phone 3 days before my wedding with COVID-19 concerns and he had multiple suggestions & solutions to do whatever would work best for us. Luckily we ended up not having to change anything else so close to the wedding, but it was such a relief to know we had hired a vendor that could be so empathetic and accommodating.

If you ever need a DJ, Jumping Jukebox is absolutely top tier of their craft. When you invest in Blake, you invest in having the best Emcee, best music dynamics, and the best time!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Maxine

Maxine B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing DJ

Blake was absolutely amazing. I knew from my first phone call he was the DJ for my daughter’s wedding and he did not disappoint. His song recommendations and playlist for ceremony, dinner and reception were perfect, he really knows how to read a crowd. It was very easy to plan with their online planning website and Blake was always available to answer any questions. Best day ever!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Katie

Katie C. · Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing DJ all around!

Blake was such a wonderful DJ! So interactive, kept people dancing, we couldn’t have asked for someone better!! Would recommend to anyone! Everyone there has been telling us how much they enjoyed the music!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 10/02/2020

Lively! Fun! Great Energy!

Lively! Fun! Great Energy! Having a good DJ for your wedding is so important. They are key in creating just the vibe you want for your reception. DJ Blake did an incredible job for my wedding in October 2020. He has such a talent for reading the room and playing the exact music you envision. He was a great hype man! His personality is everything you need your DJ to be! You can really tell Blake has a passion for what he does. I cannot recommend Jumping Jukebox enough! They also have an online portal that makes selecting music for key moments so easy.

Jumping Jukebox is also a very honest vendor to work with. We originally booked them for our wedding in May of 2020. A wedding that didn't happen due to the pandemic. They were so understanding and very great to work with through such a major setback. They responded quickly and professionally. We are so thankful we were able to book them for our new date.

Thank you, DJ Blake and Jumping Jukebox for making our reception so memorable and so much fun!!

(Photos attached were taken by Cameron Budove Photography)

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Kate

Kate B. · Married on 09/13/2020

Amazing DJ service

Amazing service! Did a great job interacting with the crowd and pumping everyone up! Very pleased with everything!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Ashlei

Ashlei C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best DJ ever!

Wade was awesome! I’m awful at picking music for everything and just let him have fun with it and he did an awesome job!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 05/16/2020

Best wedding DJ EVER

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Shawn did such an amazing job and kept the dance floor packed from the first song to the very last. I have heard from so many guests that this was the best reception/best DJ they have ever encountered. I asked for a party and got just that. I would recommend Jumping Jukebox to anyone, it really made our wedding so much fun and so memorable.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Billie

Billie S. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Wedding/Reception DJ

If you want the perfect DJ for a wedding ceremony and/or an absolutely fun reception, Jumping Jukebox is a must! Blake DJ’d my son’s reception 7 years ago and just recently my daughter’s ceremony and reception on 2-29-20. The ceremony music was perfect and the dance floor was alive with happy guests dancing the night away! Blake is very personable, super easy to work with, and their online planning tool made everything extremely simple.

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 11/17/2019

It's a BOP!

Jumping Jukebox kept our guest dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. We had a fantastic experience building our playlist of "Must plays" and got several compliments on the flow of the evening.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing DJ! Everyone Loved Blake!

I am so, so happy we decided to use DJ Blake from Jumping Jukebox! He had previously worked my sister's wedding, and we knew he would be the perfect fit for us. He worked through all of our requests (minimal though they were,) worked great with our other vendors, and made sure everyone had a good time. He definitely made the event that much more memorable. So many people have asked for his contact information since then, and I have been happy to give it. Recommend to everyone!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Sam E. · Married on 10/05/2019

Epic Dance Party Wedding!

Blake made my dream of a wedding-turned-dance party into a reality. The dance floor was packed the entire wedding and I was on it the whole night. He listened to my vision and everyone had a great time! My experience with booking and planning was great as well.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie G. · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect experience

Blake was wonderful! Everything he promised us was followed through. He personally called me the week of the wedding just to let me know he had everything good to go and to let me suggest any last minute things I hadn’t thought of. I sent him a Spotify playlist I wanted for the “cocktail” hour and he played the exact list. We had some minor mishaps with our entrances into the reception and he just went with the flow and no one even know anything was wrong! I definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kelly B. · Married on 07/27/2019

A fun time

Blake and his wife were very nice to work with, and I easily added uplighting to our package as we got closer to our wedding date. I was able to pick all of the songs we wanted played at our reception ahead of time. Our wedding reception was so much fun...just like we wanted! Blake did a nice job of reading the crowd. We danced the night away and had lots of laughs!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Colleen W. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding DJ

Blake kept the party going all night! His music and lighting were definitely set the mood for the night!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda R. · Married on 05/25/2019

Party all night long!

We had Blake as our DJ for our wedding and we were so happy with him! I had used JJ a few years back for my sweet 16 and they were wonderful but I must say they really know how to keep the party going! Blake had every single guest out on the dance floor at one point during the evening and was really amazing when he got in all of the music and little details we asked for... including instrumental Disney music for our seated dinner. We also used JJ photo booth which was Awesome and used ALL night long and was a huge hit! The light show on the dance floor and the uplighting were truly amazing as well. The dancing on the clouds were truly beautiful and made pictures look even more special and fantastic during the first dance. We were so beyond happy and cannot wait to use them again for our next event!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sarah H. · Married on 04/20/2019

Exceeded Expectations - Read the Crowd

Shawn was awesome, he listened to our wants, playing jazz during the seated dinner, then getting everyone on the dance floor with a perfect mix of fun songs! The bride wanted everyone to have fun and dance and Shawn made it happen. THANK YOU.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Jumping Jukebox's reply:

Sarah,
    Shawn wants to Thank You so much for choosing Jumping Jukebox! We are so thrilled that your day was amazing! Thank You, Jumping Jukebox

Jordon · Married on 04/20/2019

Definitely Recommend!

Blake and Jumping Jukebox did such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony and reception! Working with him was so easy! Through the client portal, I could create my own timeline, with music, and select my own playlist! He added in a few songs to make the music flow and, man, was it fun!! His MC-ing of the event was awesome and so many guests remarked how fun the DJ was! Such a great value and great quality work! I cannot recommend them enough!! Definitely book them for your event!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience with Shawn

We had the BEST experience with Shawn. He made plenty of time to meet with us, answer questions and offer advice. The day of went off without a hitch. He took care of our ceremony music, Photo Booth and we had over two hours of dancing at the reception. He played music that all of our guests were excited to dance to and people were on the floor until the very last song. We would recommend them to anyone looking to have a really fun reception. 10/10 would recommend

Sent on 05/16/2019