Jumping Brook Country Club Reviews

Jumping Brook Country Club 5
  • Christina

Christina Patterson · Getting married on 08/21/2021

I cannot wait to get married at Jumping Brook Country Club

This venue had everything I was looking for in regards to decor and food. Kassie was so sweet and helpful along the way. She makes you feel special and reassures you that they want to make everything the way you want. The venue is spacious and the view of the golf course is gorgeous.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellency!

JBCC has provided us with a stellar wedding experience from the start. The staff is extremely accommodating and will do all they can to create your perfect wedding vision. We had some picky eaters as guests and even they were happy with the food. My mother had lots of beautiful decorations and explicit directions fir setting them up. The staff was able to follow every step and created the wedding of our dreams. Highly recommend!

Jumping Brook Country Club 6
    Jumping Brook Country Club 7
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Laurice Venice · Married on 10/19/2019

Sensational!

My daughter was married on October 19th. Our experience with Mary and Megan, our maître d’, at Jumping Brook Country Club, was outstanding! They were professional, personable and attentive to every detail. I did all the floral design, and wanted to create Taylor and Kurt’s dream of an enchanted forest wedding! Mary and Megan carried out our vision, and the outcome was breathtaking, ceremony and reception. The food was delicious and the service was excellent! People couldn’t stop talking about Taylor and Kurt’s wedding. I would highly recommend this venue.

Jumping Brook Country Club 8
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

Best experience ever!

I just had my wedding here this past Saturday, and my wife and I could not be any happier with how everything turned out. This was the first venue we looked at, and we were sold. There was SO MUCH included in our price-per-person, it was truly hard to believe that the prices were real! We worked with Kassie and she was AMAZING. She made sure to address our every question and need in a timely manner, and dealt with my wife's MANY questions and last minute changes/requests. Megan was our Maitre D, and we couldn't have gotten luckier with her. Our rehearsal dinner was the most organized thing I have ever gone to, she really knows what she is doing. If anything went wrong, we had no idea. She took care of EVERYTHING for us for the few days leading up to the wedding.

There were about 240 guests, and we have not heard a single complaint. Everyone keeps raving about all of the staff members, the cocktail hour, and the food, they were all amazed at how much food there was! There were no lines for drinks or food.

There is a beautiful bridal suite upstairs with awesome lighting. Plenty of room for the bridal party to relax and get ready in. Our bridal attendant, Carmen, made sure that no one ever had an empty glass or stomach. No matter how big or small the request, she made sure that we did not have to lift a finger on our big day.

Everyone that we dealt with went above and beyond. Even when Kassie wasn't in, Mary would help us out no questions asked. The venue works with Wildflowers Florist and Gifts and offers 6 complimentary roses for each table at the reception. We are so happy we worked with them as well for the rest of our arrangements!

Once we get the pictures from our photographer, I will be sure to add them so that you can see how beautiful the grounds are for pictures!

I would HIGHLY recommend using this venue for your event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Nathaniel Henein · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Venue with Exquisite Service

We have done numerous parties here at jumping brook and they have always been tremendous. This time though my wedding was over the top the staff and venue manager were fantastic. I can't say enough great things about Jumping Brook and the value is unlike any other.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Monique · Married on 04/27/2019

Surpassed expecations

Kassie was so amazing, kind, and helpful. Our guests were raving about the food, the scenery, and fantastic service. Beyond beautiful and extravagant.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Andrea Stephenson · Married on 11/21/2018

Best weeding venue for price point

Ron, Megan and Carmen,made my sons wedding memorable and beautiful day for all of us!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2018

Fabulous, a great place to hold an event.

Jumping Brook Country Club is a fantastic place to hold any event!
    Our daughter’s wedding was perfect. The food was fabulous!! The room overlooking the golf course was so beautiful!!
    Mary was a huge help with all questions answered. Our families were so pleased with the service and professionalism to our friends and family members. I would highly recommend Jumping Brook Country Club, for any event!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Rachel Mcgrorry · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing wedding!

Our wedding was simply amazing! Kassie and everyone at Jumping Brook really listened to everything we wanted and made it so special. Megan and Nadajah went above and beyond the day of to make us and our guests feel special!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Christen · Married on 09/15/2018

Ron and everyone at the Jumping Brook Country Club have been nothing but fabulous. Ron has been very understanding and has done everything in his power to make our upcoming day exactly what we imaging. He answers every email promptly and has helped us in many ways!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

We can not say enough about the staff, the food and quality of service from Jumping Brook. Our guests raved about their experiences, from cocktail hour to the after party. Jumping Brook made it exceptionally easy to plan, as well as made the day smooth and seamless for the entire bridal party.

Jumping Brook Country Club 17
    Jumping Brook Country Club 18
    Sent on 07/23/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/03/2018

Absolutely great value! We got married at JB a few weeks ago. We are very happy with how everything turned out at the Jumping Brook! The catering was delicious and well liked by our guests. The staff were by far the best part. They were responsive to all our questions in the event planning process -- there is no one as fabulous and as pleasant to work with than Ron Podhirny. The ladies (Megan and Nadasia) that were by our side on our big day made sure everything went smoothly and helped us with everything we needed. My husband especially loved how Megan had a drink ready for him at all times! The bridal suite is a very nice room to get ready in with close friends and family. Great value here! We highly recommend the Jumping Brook to all for any occasion. You will be at ease through the entire process if you book JB. I know they will do a superb job at your party as well. ~Natalie & Bryan

Jumping Brook Country Club 19
    Jumping Brook Country Club 25
    Sent on 07/13/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/01/2018

Wedding June 1, 2018

Every single staff member my husband and I worked with here were fantastic and they were super easy to work and talk with. They were very accommodating to our needs and even helped us with the wooden arch we built ourselves to get married in front of. The servers were amazing with our guests and everyone raved about how nice everyone was and how delicious the food was. No one left that night hungry! If we could get married again we would definitely not change our venue! :)

Jumping Brook Country Club 26
    Jumping Brook Country Club 27
    Jumping Brook Country Club 28
    Sent on 02/09/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Jumping Brook Country Club made all of our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding was flawless. Kassie was so wonderful and easygoing to plan with- she always made everything easy and flexible. Megan was amazing she always made sure we were happy throughout the entire night and made us plates of food and had drinks for us. Diamond was an excellent bartender she was so sweet. The after party was a great end to the night and we really enjoyed the extra time to celebrate. Overall I am so glad we chose this venue and wouldn't have done it any other way.

Sent on 11/14/2017

gina · Married on 11/04/2017

My experience with jumping brook from start to finish was amazing. Kassie was very helpful and responsive with any question we had. The food was amazing .. The day of we had not one worry Megan and rich were by my side the whole time making sure my husband and 1 had everything we needed.. I would highly recommend the jumping brook for any of your occasions... still smiling from ear to ear.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jumping Brook Country Club's reply:

Thank you Gina! Best wishes to you and Eric!

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2017

We held our reception at the Jumping Brook on March 11th and it was PHENOMENAL! Ron was so easy to work with during our planning process. He responded to emails so quickly and always had all the info we needed. Meghan, our maitre d, was amazing and made sure that all of our needs were met the entire evening. Every single staff member was the best. They did not have to pull me aside and congratulate me or comment on my dress or wish me well but they did....I honestly felt like the staff was just as happy for us as our guests were! The food was fantastic! People keep saying that they can not believe how much food there was at the cocktail hour. You MUST do the after-party too! It was the cap on an amazing night. We surprised our guests with it and they were blown away by the completely separate party room, the extra food, and the continued flow of booze. On top of all of this, the venue was beautiful! They helped us create the wintry wonderland we were hoping to create. Every little detail was taken care of! I could not be more happy with JBCC!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/19/2016

The Jumping Brook Country Club was the perfect setting for our wedding on 8/19/16. Kassie, the Catering Sales Manager was attentive and always available from the very first time we visited the venue through the day of the wedding more than a year and half later. She made the planning stress free and even provided suggestions. Our maitre'd Megan accommodated any request we had and made sure everything was perfect from the rehearsal the day before through the end of the wedding day. Our waitress Carmen was attentive and always made sure we had something to eat and drink. Our guests said the bartenders were fun and were even singing and dancing as the night when on! We had an outdoor ceremony and the setting was beautiful. Highly recommend doing the after party in the on site night club where you get finger foods and a beer/wine bar through 1 am. Thank you to everyone at Jumping Brook for an unforgettable wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

We HIGHLY recommend choosing Jumping Brook as your wedding venue! We had our wedding reception there three weeks ago and it was absolutely flawless. It is very affordable and the menu choices and additions are infinite! They are so many specialty stations and options to choose from at great prices! The guests are still raving about the food! The room itself is very spacious - we had 225 guests and it was very comfortable. I went into other venues that claimed to fit 225 and crossed them off immediately as soon as we saw how beautiful and spacious Jumping Brook is. We worked with Kassie in the months leading up to the wedding, who is the most helpful and sweet person and always answered emails so quickly. Megan, the Maitre' D, was extremely helpful the week of and night of the wedding. The week of, we brought al of our decorations and things of the like to the venue and she set it all up so beautifully. The night of, she literally stood next to me and held my plate for me so I could eat during the cocktail hour while holding a drink! Talk about service! She always made sure we had everything we needed all night. It was a very hot day and I wasn't feeling great after taking pictures outside at one point so she brought me an ice pop to help cool me down :) The rest of the staff was also fantastic - polite, efficient and very professional. We had our after party there as well and the guests loved that as well! It was super convenient to have the after party right at the venue and their after party package is awesome! Overall, we were SO glad we chose Jumping Brook and could not have been happier with how the night went. Thank you, Jumping Brook!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Carissa · Married on 07/02/2016

We contacted many places around the area in order to narrow down which venue we wanted to have our wedding at. We chose Jumping Brook Country Club because of the location, the value and the extremely friendly staff. Kassie, the Catering Sales Manager was absolutely amazing!! The planning was so easy. The ceremony and reception were flawless. Everyone had an amazing time and everyone LOVED the food. Our Maitre D, Megan was absolutely fabulous. She was so professional, attentive and very sweet and made sure we had everything we needed while managing the entire reception, cocktail hour and ensuring things were perfect behind the scenes. I don't know how she does it! Diamond, our waitress was also so amazing. She was so lovely and sweet and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. I would highly recommend this venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mike · Married on 05/29/2016

I was married at the Jumping Brook Country Club on May 29, 2016. The experience all around was fantastic, and I would recommend Jumping Brook to anyone and everyone. We initially booked Jumping Brook because of its kosher kitchen, which was very important to my parents. I was worried at first that the outdoor ceremony location would be awkward (it's on a somewhat narrow balcony), but it was set up absolutely beautifully. I did not need to be worried at all. Throughout the planning process, we worked with Kassie. She was fantastic in every way. Extremely professional, friendly, and easy to communicate with. She made wedding planning a breeze. On the day of the event, all of the choices we made with Kassie were executed perfectly. On the wedding day, Megan was our Maitre D. She was extremely professional and attentive, and she managed the cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception with total ease. She was really absolutely fantastic. We felt like royalty, and our guests had a great time. Overall, I would not change a thing. Thank you Jumping Brook for a fabulous wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding at Jumping Brook Country Club exceeded all of our expectations! From our initial meeting with Kassie Flannery all through the planning to our wedding day, the experience was amazing. Where do I begin? We had both our ceremony and reception at JBCC, and booked it with basically 5 months to get it together. Kassie and her team could not have been easier to work with. She was patient with me and answered all of our questions quickly. I really felt like I had a partner (other than my fiance) in the planning process.
    At our food tasting we were introduced to our Maitre D Meghan who seriously is beyond amazing. She went over everything in great detail with me the week of our wedding, and the day of ran the show. We literally did not have to worry about a thing, from our first look through the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and even getting all of our things together to pick up in a couple of days. I cannot say enough about Kassie, Meghan and the team there.
    I consider myself picky, especially when it came to our wedding. I knew that it would be really good, but could not have imagined how wonderful our wedding was. The ceremony space was beautiful, and we moved right into cocktail hour at dusk overlooking the golf course. Cocktail hour was decadent, there was so much food! The reception went so smoothly, we were attended to every step of the way, and our guests have no stopped talking about how delicious the food was. We served filet mignon, salmon, and a stuffed chicken, and they were all outrageous, not to mention the penne vodka course (my favorite) and salad.
    Jumping Brook absolutely worked with us and gave us a lot of extras for our money. They didn't skimp on quality food or service, and we will be forever grateful for the amazing job they did in making our wedding so spectacular

Sent on 03/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/05/2015

We had our wedding on Dec 5, 2015 and we could not be happier with the way everything turned out at Jumping Brook. The venue is gorgeous, the food is amazing and the service is the best. Kassie was so great from the start which is why we booked the venue. The maitre de Megan is the best. She was by our side the entire night making sure we had everything we needed! So happy we had our wedding here!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Beautiful, elegant venue with wonderful staff!

Jumping Brook is a beautiful, elegant place to have your event while still at a reasonable price. The staff is wonderful to work with. Kassie is amazing, she is friendly, welcoming, and warm, very professional, and extremely calming, taking away any stress from the clients, in my case the bride and groom.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Jason · Married on 08/29/2015

We can't Recommend Highly Enough and Thank Ron, Megan and the Staff at Jumping Brook Country Club for making our wedding truly amazing and everything we ever dreamed of! The food was unbelievable, the bar was always accommodating and easily accessible, everything was set up beautifully and the service couldn't have been any kinder or better. We thank you for handling everything for us, keeping us fed & always with drinks in our hands ….and for your patience during the planning process.

Some highlights we hear about are:
    - The Potato Bar was a huge hit that everyone loved & never saw before they came to our wedding.
    - The Servers were outstanding and fully attentive to all of our needs and our guests needs.
    - The Bar never had a line and there was always someone to help.
    - The After Party room, food, beverages, service was sooo much fun. Everyone should get it!

If you are considering Jumping Brook, we highly recommend you bump them higher up on your list! Just make an appointment then sit down over a cup of coffee and talk about the details with them. They make having a wedding so easy because they are there to walk you through the whole process and they have it down to a science thanks to their many years of professional experience.

Trust us... their food is outstanding, their pricing is the best we found (out of 25 places) and very generous, they're kind enough to let you take a few photos on a golf cart, the service is fantastic, you can be assured that you don't have to worry about anything because your maitre d’ will be alongside you the entire evening and alongside her/him is Ron, making sure things go smoothly. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day one that everyone will remember and talk about as the bench-mark and best wedding they have ever attended!

Love,