Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel & Events 5
Juliette Chapel & Events 6
Juliette Chapel & Events 7

Leah · Married on 05/09/2015

Kathy was a delight to work with and made planning so easy. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed to make our event perfect. On top of that, the Juliette Chapel is a beautiful venue--just what we had in mind for our special day!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

This venue was perfect for my 50 guest wedding. It is perfectly modern and rustic. Close to downtown Dahlonega. The surrounding scenery is beautiful. The chapel and reception building are so beautiful that they need very little decor. The owner was easy to work with throughout the entire process. It is the best value we found for our size wedding. This venue has everything you need for the perfect DIY or non DIY wedding. simply perfect.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Ammelia · Married on 03/28/2015

We got married at the Juliette Chapel on March 28, 2015. From the very beginning, the owner (Kathleen), was so helpful. She showed us around the chapel and reception hall and answered all of questions. She was never pushy and she was always polite. The chapel was affordable. You don't have to have all the money up front, just a deposit. We were on a tight budget and the way she allowed us to put down a deposit and then make payments, was extremely helpful! As far as the chapel goes, everything is so beautiful, it doesn't really need many decorations at all. The whole chapel is basically windows with a view of nature all around you. The reception is also beautiful. It has a nice buffet set up and a lovely fireplace. The bridal room is also pretty. The kitchen is full of many helpful appliances. I can usually always find something to complain about I had the wedding of my dreams and left with nothing to complain about. Kathleen is so very helpful and the Juliette Chapel was absolutely perfect for my wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2015

Casie · Married on 03/27/2015

Juliette Chapel and Events was perfect for my wedding day! The owners were absolutely amazing and flexible. I highly recommend any event at this beautiful venue!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Angela · Married on 03/22/2015

I wanted to have a small intimate wedding and this place was PERFECT!! It was everything I was looking for and more! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Beautiful venue, reasonable price, Kathy is very friendly and she responds to questions/ emails quickly. We are very happy with our choice in this venue for our wedding.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Martha · Married on 03/13/2015

We had a wonderful experience with the owners of The Juliette Chapel. Kathleen was very easy to communicate with and she went out of her way to accommodate us during our special event. She was also very flexible with us and our timing! This really mattered!!! Everyone invited had wonderful things to say about the venue! It was absolutely beautiful with rustic meets elegance! We loved it!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Laura · Married on 02/15/2015

The event venue was beautiful and just perfect for the small intimate wedding we had in mind! The location was truly magical and Kathleen could not have been easier to work with. She was very responsive from our initial contact of scheduling to see the venue all the way to following up after the event was over. I never waited longer than 24 hours to hear back during the planning process. This is the perfect DIY venue and lets you have full creative reign from the decor to the catering... No strings attached. We loved that we weren't tied to using a specific caterer and were able to use a combination of services from various businesses and family. The venue provides the necessities for furniture such as tables, chairs, coat rack, podium, sound system... And you are more than welcome to bring any additional things you might need. We found that what was provided was more than enough. I would certainly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a small intimate wedding or other event set away from the activity of the big city but still close enough to not need to make travel arrangements from metro Atlanta.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Great value and a suburb location. Easy to work with with quick informative responses.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Harold · Married on 10/12/2014

We had the wedding of our dreams!!! This was the perfect intimate venue!!! I would highly recommend using this venue!!! Kathleen was great and the property was an amazing DIY that allowed us to really make it our own.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

We loved our intimate North Georgia Wedding!! This was the perfect setting and Kathy was so awesome to work with!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Denita · Married on 09/27/2014

this venue is amazing in every way!! it's such a quaint and beautiful backdrop for your special day and the owner is truly wonderful to work with. this was a destination wedding for us as we reside in atlanta. we felt right away upon visiting The Juliette Chapel that it was the place for us. We were not disappointed!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Leah · Married on 09/20/2014

Juliette Chapel and Events was the perfect venue for my wedding of 70 guests. My husband and I decided early in the planning process that the goal for our wedding was to be simple, efficient, and elegant. Finding the Juliette Chapel was a key factor in achieving this goal. Kathy, the owner, was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. The Juliette Chapel space is well-equipped with everything you need for a truly do-it-yourself wedding. We used mostly our family and friends as vendors. All the guests and my photographer commented on how beautiful the venue is. The photos look amazing and we spent almost nothing on decorations and flowers.

This place is amazing and I cannot imagine my wedding having been anywhere else.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Brenda · Married on 09/14/2014

What a Find!! Juliette Chapel and Events is the perfect place for intimate wedding. The facility is perfect. Kathy is wonderful and loved how quickly she responded to our questions. My daughter's wedding perfect. Everyone loved the facility. You cannot go wrong with this gem.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Jane · Married on 07/11/2014

Juliette Chapel was everything I could have asked for in a wedding venue. After doing some research and visiting a few potential venues, it seemed that the majority of places were not the right fit - too expensive, too many rules, and too big. My fiancé and I wanted the opposite.

Our ideal place to get married was somewhere serene, simple yet elegant, no strict rules dictating that we had to spend X amount or use in-house catering, and so forth. And being from Atlanta, I wanted something not too far from home. In short, Juliette Chapel was everything I wanted in a venue. I feel so lucky and fortunate to have found the perfect venue so quickly.

Kathy is very responsive and extremely helpful and does an incredible job at maintaining everything. I never had to wait long for a reply to an email, which is immensely helpful when planning a wedding.

Juliette Chapel is like a beautiful blank canvas in the serene woods of the North Georgia mountains, and is perfect for couples who don't believe in breaking the bank for their wedding, want flexibility and the opportunity to add a lot of your own personality to your big day.

Thanks to Juliette Chapel, I was able to have the cozy, intimate, earthy wedding of my dreams. I give 5 stars in each category with zero hesitation!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Amazing space, great price with a very intimate feel.
    I could not have asked for more from this venue.
    Choosing Juliet Chapel not only kept my budget within goal but it provided so much flexibility by allowing me to plan my wedding the way I wanted, with my vendors of choice and allowed me to not have to concern myself with the items that may at times get costly such as table and chair rentals.
    I recommend that you take the nice drive up there to view the facility, explore the town before you go and then have your breath taken away by the natural beauty that Mrs Skelton has managed to capture with Juliet Chapel.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jenelle · Married on 03/28/2014

Kathy was absolutely amazing to work with. She was incredibly flexible, kind and was willing to help in any way that she could. You can tell she truly enjoys the wedding business. In terms of the venue, its BEAUTIFUL. It is hidden in the woods, very private, in Dahlonega about 5 miles from town (perfect location). Kathy is very flexible, she let us bring in whatever we wanted and answered any question we had. She had many of the items we needed like tables and chairs so that saved us on having to rent. The property is gorgeous and there is a lot of room. Everyone loved how quaint it was and the decor was absolutely perfect -- very modern but also has a southern chic spin (and NEUTRAL so you can do just about any colors). I would recommend it to ANYONE. She was such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Hayley · Married on 06/26/2015

The Juliette Chapel was amazing for my wedding. The venue was gorgeous and gave us the flexibility to do whatever we wanted. We did everything ourselves and weren't bogged down with having to use specific caterers or vendors. Kathy is super responsive to any and all questions and usually got back to my emails within five minutes, seriously. She also let us scope out the venue on several occasions so we could really hash out our DIY plans. There were a few items on-site for us to use, including tables and chairs, plant stands and a podium. You have the flexibility to do an indoor or outdoor reception as well. We planned for outdoor, but there ended up being scattered showers so we moved it inside. We didn't have to rent tents or anything, just a simple switch to the indoor area (one less thing to not have to worry about on your wedding day is such a great feeling). The outside has a covered patio on one end with twinkle lights (Note: They aren't bright enough for an evening reception, so string up your own). We put the dance floor out there and strung up globe patio lights to make it brighter. The venue is so affordable but just as beautiful as some of the upscale places that charge you thousands of dollars. I highly recommend this venue!

The only downside to the venue is the limited space. I loved the idea of 70 people max, but parents get their feelings hurt when they can't invite their friends. There wasn't much flexibility to add a few people here and there, so make sure you check with your family members and hash out a guest list before booking. If you don't come from a massive family like me, this probably isn't much of a problem. :)

Sent on 07/06/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/04/2017

I could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! It is gorgeous and was the perfect size for a fun, intimate setting. The chapel is beautiful and easy to decorate to fit your style, and the reception space is small but functional. Margaret is so helpful in coordinating everything because she knows what works best with the available space.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Alan · Married on 08/05/2017

Lovely venue, with nice people. The only hint of a downside to the whole thing is the somewhat limited parking. But they are up front with that on their site and you see that first hand when you visit.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

SO beautiful!
    They were more than willing to let me go and see the venue on numerous occasions. Completely hassle free. The only thing was the address on the website , when actually typed into my gps does not take me there. You have to click map on google then it will take you there.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Maggie · Married on 08/09/2015

This venue is always booked for a reason! Very beautiful, affordable, and perfect for a small wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2019

Juliette Chapel is a wonderful venue!

Juliette Chapel is a beautiful, self-contained wedding venue. The Chapel itself is gorgeous; we loved the large windows, hardwood floors, (simple, chic, and rustic) chandeliers, chapel benches, and candle like lighting throughout. The reception area is extremely practical; it has everything you might need for a reception: a kitchen, restrooms for guests, a bridal suite with its own private bath, a sound system, tables, chairs, and an outside patio (and some extras: fireplace and several options for lighting). The whole venue is a beautiful and simple facility that is easy to dress up for your event. I highly recommend this facility!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Juliette Chapel & Events 8

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2017

3.0

I LOVED the Juliette Chapel. It was perfect for our wedding. Small, intimate and all DIY. They always got back to you promptly and were upfront about everything. The only thing that i think i'd wish was different was that we weren't able to start setting up til 10am and no rehearsals so day of, we had no idea what we were doing.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2017

Our photographer recommended Juliette Chapel to us when I expressed my stress over finding a decent venue in our budget. We were very happy with everything they provided (tables, chairs, indoor and outdoor space, and kitchen area for prep). The owner was mostly good about responding and answered all our questions. For the price we couldn't have been happier! It is small, but lovely!

Sent on 06/27/2017