Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel & Events 6
Juliette Chapel & Events 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

Juliette Chapel provided the perfect setting, buildings, and flexibility for our wedding. I would highly recommend this venue. We had ample time to set up our event and were able to customize it to our taste, the use of the chapel, reception hall and additional amenities such as the kitchen, rest rooms and a bridal changing suit made us and our guests quite comfortable, and nothing beats a gorgeous fall day in Dahlonega, GA. Kathy and her assistant were kind, responsive, and made the whole process fun and easy to follow. We are so glad to have celebrated our wedding here!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Great facility!
    I used events by dezine as a caterer as well. They frequently cater for events at Juliette Chapel. The food and in particular the cake was fabulous. Chelsey their wedding planner literally took care of all details with some general direction. I completely turned over the majority of decisions (we met for total of 2 hours) and they pulled together a beautiful event. I couldn't have ask for a better team.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Angela · Married on 10/06/2016

I happened to stumble across Juliette Chapel while looking for a venue to accommodate my now husband and I's simplistic style. We live in Florida but love the mountains so we knew we wanted to have a small destination wedding in the mountains. My husband didn't really care to get into details before the wedding so wasn't really sure what the venue was all about. We went up for a visit and he fell in love with the venue just as much as I did!! He said he couldn't imagine a more perfect place to get married. This place is literally a DREAM. A few of our family members also fell in love and want to come back to renew their vows!! I would recommend this venue a million times!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Patrick · Married on 09/30/2016

Kathleen was very responsive and super laid back. The venue was amazing and allowed my fiance and I to add minimal touches to enhance the already beautiful venue. For those who need help planning a wedding at this venue, get in touch with Allison Song. She was just our florist but we found out late in the game that she also plans weddings which we would have totally paid for if we knew this. Honeybrook catering was our food vendor. They were outstanding and went above and beyond what we asked for. And hands down, Craig Obrist, our photographer, is one of a kind.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Ron · Married on 09/17/2016

Excellent venue for our needs. Large enough to fit our guests, yet very intimate. We wanted a very outdoors feel, with nature being our theme. They let us bring several trees to the chapel and even allowed a fire pit outside.
    Kathy immediately made us feel very welcome and was 100 % accepting of us. She also shared what vendors she had had success working with.
    Margaret helped with giving us a tour and was also helpful with any questions we had. We picked up a few things early the following morning after the wedding, and she was flexible and again very helpful.
    We discovered this gem when a Facebook friend tagged herself in a wedding there. Being Dahlonega residents, we had never heard of it, so we jumped in the car to go check it out. We booked a date the next day. It was exactly what we have wanted in a facility!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lakisha · Married on 08/11/2016

Kathleen was professional,sweet and genuine throughout this very stressful process. She answered every single phone call and email and answered every question honestly. And although it is a drive outside of the city (Atlanta) it's soon worth it. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests loved every minute of our wedding and the scenery. The flexibility of being able to bring in your own food,drinks photographer etc really allowed me to create my day exactly how I imagined it would be. I couldnt thank Kathleen enough for her beautiful venue and assistance.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

Absolutely beautiful venue! Everything about this place is perfect. The chapel is gorgeous and neutral, the large windows let in a lot of light. Reception room is just the right size. Outside is gorgeous, flowers planted and blooming, grass was green and we enjoyed being outside throughout the night. Everyone was easy to work with, had absolutely no problems!

Sent on 05/18/2016

We loved working with Kathy. She was very helpful when booking the venue and helped us get a wedding planner as well. The all inclusive package options that she offers are extremely helpful. The venue is beautiful and we couldn't have pictured a more perfect day for our wedding, everything was perfect. Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Abigail · Married on 04/28/2016

BEAUTIFUL venue! We fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. It was perfect for our small, intimate wedding and the surrounding trees were the perfect background for photos. Kathy and her associates were so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. They worked with us to meet our needs and were always joyful in doing so. They did all they could to make our wedding perfect. I absolutely LOVE this venue!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

After looking at many venues we fell in love with this one and it was well worth it because ALL of our guests also loved it! It's a very beautiful spot and the scenery made our pictures also very beautiful.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/17/2016

Miss Kathleen is wonderful to work with! She usually responded to my emails within hours, none of my other vendors were so responsive, it's really helpful! She also allowed me to visit the venue multiple times with different people before the wedding which was really nice because there isn't an office there, she has to make the time to drive there just for you and she doesn't live that close. She will also let you do a lot more with the venue then most places. Most venues have a lot of rules about stuff but Miss Kathleen is really flexible. You don't have to use any specific vendors with them and you can even diy for everything! (Although I'd caution that unless you have a lot of help from very creative and organized people.)

I really don't have anything negative to say about this venue, it was great for me. I guess if you're looking for some all inclusive package place this might not be for you but I didn't want that so this was perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Dixie · Married on 04/16/2016

Best place we could've imagined for our wedding. So glad we decided to use Juliette. Would love to of had a paved parking area. Other than that, couldn't think of another thing I'd improve!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Bethany · Married on 01/29/2016

I can't even begin to express how PERFECT this venue was for my wedding in January. Kathleen was more than helpful! She responded quickly to each of my many emails and went above and beyond to accommodate my crazy schedule.

I couldn't have imagined a more intimate and gorgeous space to marry my husband. Our guests kept commenting on this incredible hidden gem. So, if you're still looking high and low for a venue, this just might your place! I couldn't have been happier to get married here :).

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/16/2016

Wonderful venue for an intimate wedding! Kathy was so accommodating and generous and was always quick to respond to emails. I loved that we had the freedom to use any vendors/decor we wanted and really make the day our own. Couldn't have picked a better setting for our special day!

Sent on 02/05/2016

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I wanted something small and intimate that really kept it so that we could enjoy our guests and this was a perfect venue! Kathleen provided us with all of the information far in advance and we had no issues at all! The venue was everything we could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Greg · Married on 01/01/2016

Beautiful setting in the Northern Georgia Mountains! Dressing and restroom facilities, separate reception building and glassed in chapel. On the smaller side for a fun, intimate wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful and unique. Love the setup and the flexibility I got to decorate it the way I wanted. It is beautiful for pictures! I love how open the chapel is with floor to ceiling windows so that it feels like we were outdoor.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

The Juliette Chapel was the perfect spot for our intimate September wedding. This venue is beautiful and was great for our DIY wedding since they allow outside vendors. We loved working with Kathy, she was very accommodating and helpful. We would recommend this venue to any couple still looking for an affordable and picturesque place to get married!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cherish · Married on 09/13/2015

Beautiful venue and great price!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Kim · Married on 07/24/2015

My daughter got married at Juliette Chapel on July 24, 2015. This was absolutely perfect. Beautiful wedding and beautiful grounds and chapel. Lots of room outside with lights for dancing and eating. Tables inside and outside worked perfect. The grounds and cleanliness were perfect. Beautiful background pictures !!!!! I love this place !!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Nancy · Married on 07/14/2015

Due to an illness in the family, we had less than a month to plan a wedding that was scheduled for next year out of state. We looked for small venues and mostly considered restaurants as an option until we found the Juliette Chapel and Events. Kathy Skelton (owner) was so helpful and flexible and was able to meet with me right away.The stars aligned perfectly so that we were able to have the wedding and it could not have been any more perfect. We were a small group of 20 but the chapel was perfect and beautiful, the venue was perfect and intimate. My son and his bride live in Colorado and this was like a combination of Georgia and Colorado! It was great that we were able to pick our caterer and bring our own beverages. We used Events by Dezine for catering (recommend by Kathy) and the food was delicious! I highly recommend Juliette Chapel to everyone looking for a small or intimate wedding or other celebration. I can't even imagine a better place for such an important event!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Nancy · Married on 07/14/2015

Sent on 07/17/2015

Sabra · Married on 07/14/2015

We were faced with planning an out of state wedding in three weeks. Once we found the Juliette Chapel everything fell into place so nicely. The venue is secluded and picture perfect. The layout and design is so elegant there is no need to go over the top with decorations. We had 21 guests and were worried the space would feel too big. They were able to set up the reception area so that we did not feel like half the room was empty. Our last minute wedding turned into the wedding of our dreams thanks to the Juliette Chapel. If you are still looking for your venue, just stop and book your perfect day here!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Hayley · Married on 06/26/2015

The Juliette Chapel was amazing for my wedding. The venue was gorgeous and gave us the flexibility to do whatever we wanted. We did everything ourselves and weren't bogged down with having to use specific caterers or vendors. Kathy is super responsive to any and all questions and usually got back to my emails within five minutes, seriously. She also let us scope out the venue on several occasions so we could really hash out our DIY plans. There were a few items on-site for us to use, including tables and chairs, plant stands and a podium. You have the flexibility to do an indoor or outdoor reception as well. We planned for outdoor, but there ended up being scattered showers so we moved it inside. We didn't have to rent tents or anything, just a simple switch to the indoor area (one less thing to not have to worry about on your wedding day is such a great feeling). The outside has a covered patio on one end with twinkle lights (Note: They aren't bright enough for an evening reception, so string up your own). We put the dance floor out there and strung up globe patio lights to make it brighter. The venue is so affordable but just as beautiful as some of the upscale places that charge you thousands of dollars. I highly recommend this venue!

The only downside to the venue is the limited space. I loved the idea of 70 people max, but parents get their feelings hurt when they can't invite their friends. There wasn't much flexibility to add a few people here and there, so make sure you check with your family members and hash out a guest list before booking. If you don't come from a massive family like me, this probably isn't much of a problem. :)

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 06/19/2015

I fell in love with this venue the moment I saw it. It is a little far from the main road but it is worth the drive.

Sent on 03/11/2015