Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel & Events 3
Juliette Chapel & Events 4
Juliette Chapel & Events 5

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2017

I used the chapel only and it was absolutely perfect for my needs of an intamate wedding. Its gorgeous and simple and i couldnt be happier with choosing to have ny wedding there.

Kathy is great to work with as well. She responds quickly and will meet you when you ask for it .

Thanks to kathy for letting me use her chapel and making my wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Mandy · Married on 01/28/2017

We fell in love with the Juliette Chapel at first sight - the beautiful chapel with windows all around and the reception building with everything you'd ever need. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Kathy was on top of everything and incredibly responsive. Margaret helped us with our day of coordination and she was absolutely superb! I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better and we are so thankful we found Juliette Chapel in beautiful north Georgia.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Kristin · Married on 12/18/2016

Our wedding was absolutely magical! I couldn't have asked for a better venue! Thank you Juliette Chapel!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Karelyn · Married on 12/02/2016

There is not one word to describe how beautiful and convenient is this venue.

The owner Kathy was helpful and really flexible in all of our petitions from the first day. Family, friends, and even photographer were so impress how beautiful and intimate is the venue. This is just a perfect venue for a small wedding destination in the mountains.

Our wedding was in the beginning of December and even with barely leaves in the trees, the Chapel just look lovely, thanks to the open-wide windows all around and the fireplace in the middle of the reception area.
    And dont worry if you dont know vendors from the area, Kathy give you a large list of vendors, which actually made my life so much easier. The best part is that you can hired anyone in or out from it. We hired Events by Dezine (http://www.eventsbydezine.com) for catering, linens, flowers and wedding coordinator (Chelsey) and Jesus Adrianza as photographer (www.adrianza.us), both high recommended too. They were always there for any question, solution, and ideas.

Kathy again, Thank you for being part of our special day and for keeping your venue so gorgeous!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Juliet Chapel is an amazing place for a wedding! It was absolutely perfect. We shopped around and it is really reasonably priced for such a beautiful, intimate setting. It was so nice having the chapel and reception area in the same location and the style of the venue is just perfect. Kathleen was so responsive and easy to work with. It is really nice that there is a list of vendors on the website, which makes the DIY location much more feasible. Our wedding was perfect and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue to accommodate a smaller crowd.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Divina · Married on 11/11/2016

Beautiful place ! Kathy was so accommodating and helpful ! All our guests were so amazed by the intimate and gorgeous venue ! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

Juliette Chapel provided the perfect setting, buildings, and flexibility for our wedding. I would highly recommend this venue. We had ample time to set up our event and were able to customize it to our taste, the use of the chapel, reception hall and additional amenities such as the kitchen, rest rooms and a bridal changing suit made us and our guests quite comfortable, and nothing beats a gorgeous fall day in Dahlonega, GA. Kathy and her assistant were kind, responsive, and made the whole process fun and easy to follow. We are so glad to have celebrated our wedding here!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Great facility!
    I used events by dezine as a caterer as well. They frequently cater for events at Juliette Chapel. The food and in particular the cake was fabulous. Chelsey their wedding planner literally took care of all details with some general direction. I completely turned over the majority of decisions (we met for total of 2 hours) and they pulled together a beautiful event. I couldn't have ask for a better team.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Angela · Married on 10/06/2016

I happened to stumble across Juliette Chapel while looking for a venue to accommodate my now husband and I's simplistic style. We live in Florida but love the mountains so we knew we wanted to have a small destination wedding in the mountains. My husband didn't really care to get into details before the wedding so wasn't really sure what the venue was all about. We went up for a visit and he fell in love with the venue just as much as I did!! He said he couldn't imagine a more perfect place to get married. This place is literally a DREAM. A few of our family members also fell in love and want to come back to renew their vows!! I would recommend this venue a million times!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Patrick · Married on 09/30/2016

Kathleen was very responsive and super laid back. The venue was amazing and allowed my fiance and I to add minimal touches to enhance the already beautiful venue. For those who need help planning a wedding at this venue, get in touch with Allison Song. She was just our florist but we found out late in the game that she also plans weddings which we would have totally paid for if we knew this. Honeybrook catering was our food vendor. They were outstanding and went above and beyond what we asked for. And hands down, Craig Obrist, our photographer, is one of a kind.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Ron · Married on 09/17/2016

Excellent venue for our needs. Large enough to fit our guests, yet very intimate. We wanted a very outdoors feel, with nature being our theme. They let us bring several trees to the chapel and even allowed a fire pit outside.
    Kathy immediately made us feel very welcome and was 100 % accepting of us. She also shared what vendors she had had success working with.
    Margaret helped with giving us a tour and was also helpful with any questions we had. We picked up a few things early the following morning after the wedding, and she was flexible and again very helpful.
    We discovered this gem when a Facebook friend tagged herself in a wedding there. Being Dahlonega residents, we had never heard of it, so we jumped in the car to go check it out. We booked a date the next day. It was exactly what we have wanted in a facility!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lakisha · Married on 08/11/2016

Kathleen was professional,sweet and genuine throughout this very stressful process. She answered every single phone call and email and answered every question honestly. And although it is a drive outside of the city (Atlanta) it's soon worth it. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests loved every minute of our wedding and the scenery. The flexibility of being able to bring in your own food,drinks photographer etc really allowed me to create my day exactly how I imagined it would be. I couldnt thank Kathleen enough for her beautiful venue and assistance.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

Absolutely beautiful venue! Everything about this place is perfect. The chapel is gorgeous and neutral, the large windows let in a lot of light. Reception room is just the right size. Outside is gorgeous, flowers planted and blooming, grass was green and we enjoyed being outside throughout the night. Everyone was easy to work with, had absolutely no problems!

Sent on 05/18/2016

We loved working with Kathy. She was very helpful when booking the venue and helped us get a wedding planner as well. The all inclusive package options that she offers are extremely helpful. The venue is beautiful and we couldn't have pictured a more perfect day for our wedding, everything was perfect. Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Abigail · Married on 04/28/2016

BEAUTIFUL venue! We fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. It was perfect for our small, intimate wedding and the surrounding trees were the perfect background for photos. Kathy and her associates were so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. They worked with us to meet our needs and were always joyful in doing so. They did all they could to make our wedding perfect. I absolutely LOVE this venue!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

After looking at many venues we fell in love with this one and it was well worth it because ALL of our guests also loved it! It's a very beautiful spot and the scenery made our pictures also very beautiful.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/17/2016

Miss Kathleen is wonderful to work with! She usually responded to my emails within hours, none of my other vendors were so responsive, it's really helpful! She also allowed me to visit the venue multiple times with different people before the wedding which was really nice because there isn't an office there, she has to make the time to drive there just for you and she doesn't live that close. She will also let you do a lot more with the venue then most places. Most venues have a lot of rules about stuff but Miss Kathleen is really flexible. You don't have to use any specific vendors with them and you can even diy for everything! (Although I'd caution that unless you have a lot of help from very creative and organized people.)

I really don't have anything negative to say about this venue, it was great for me. I guess if you're looking for some all inclusive package place this might not be for you but I didn't want that so this was perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Dixie · Married on 04/16/2016

Best place we could've imagined for our wedding. So glad we decided to use Juliette. Would love to of had a paved parking area. Other than that, couldn't think of another thing I'd improve!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Bethany · Married on 01/29/2016

I can't even begin to express how PERFECT this venue was for my wedding in January. Kathleen was more than helpful! She responded quickly to each of my many emails and went above and beyond to accommodate my crazy schedule.

I couldn't have imagined a more intimate and gorgeous space to marry my husband. Our guests kept commenting on this incredible hidden gem. So, if you're still looking high and low for a venue, this just might your place! I couldn't have been happier to get married here :).

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/16/2016

Wonderful venue for an intimate wedding! Kathy was so accommodating and generous and was always quick to respond to emails. I loved that we had the freedom to use any vendors/decor we wanted and really make the day our own. Couldn't have picked a better setting for our special day!

Sent on 02/05/2016

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I wanted something small and intimate that really kept it so that we could enjoy our guests and this was a perfect venue! Kathleen provided us with all of the information far in advance and we had no issues at all! The venue was everything we could have hoped for and more!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Greg · Married on 01/01/2016

Beautiful setting in the Northern Georgia Mountains! Dressing and restroom facilities, separate reception building and glassed in chapel. On the smaller side for a fun, intimate wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2015

This venue is absolutely beautiful and unique. Love the setup and the flexibility I got to decorate it the way I wanted. It is beautiful for pictures! I love how open the chapel is with floor to ceiling windows so that it feels like we were outdoor.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Meghan · Married on 09/19/2015

The Juliette Chapel was the perfect spot for our intimate September wedding. This venue is beautiful and was great for our DIY wedding since they allow outside vendors. We loved working with Kathy, she was very accommodating and helpful. We would recommend this venue to any couple still looking for an affordable and picturesque place to get married!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cherish · Married on 09/13/2015

Beautiful venue and great price!!

Sent on 04/23/2015