Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel & Events 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Venue

We had a beautiful wedding this past weekend at Juliette Chapel. Everything was wonderful. It’s such a simple and elegant venue. We were able to DIY most of our decorations and set everything up the way we wanted. The owner is extremely nice and very reasonable with the limitations of the space and the pricing. I highly recommend this venue if your looking for a beautiful space for a small gathering. We were able to host 65 people comfortably. All of our guests were very impressed with the space and location with the woods in the background as the sun was setting.

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/28/2018

We just got married at Juliette Chapel over the weekend and we stinking loved it! Our whole experience has been amazing and my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend booking at Juliette Chapel if you're having an intimate wedding. Kathy was always quick to respond to any questions we had as we planned our wedding from out of state. She gives clear directions on how to clean up after your event and I honestly can't say enough about how great everything was. The chapel was beautiful and kept up and the reception hall was a lot bigger than it looked in the pictures. It was AWESOME!

If you're having a Friday wedding, I highly recommend renting the night before for setup and the rehearsal. It was the best decision and really made our wedding day super relaxing!

Juliette Chapel & Events 8
    Juliette Chapel & Events 17
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Such a perfect setting!

We got married at Juliet Chapel on August 25, 2018. It was the most perfect setting for our small wedding. We celebrated with 50 of our closest friends and family, and the space was just perfect. There was room to spread out, but still feel intimate. We held our ceremony in the chapel, cocktail hour on the lawn, dinner in the reception hall, then partied on the lawn. We picked the perfect time of year, since all the flowers were blooming and the trees were full and green. Being in the mountains, surrounded by all that natural beauty made our day truly spectacular. The light through all those windows in the chapel was enchanting. So enchanting, in fact, that we forgot to even turn the lights on for our ceremony! The lawn is well kept, and the landscaping is lovely. The reception hall was great for our group, it was just the right size. The lighting and the wood tones of the chairs and floors really made the space feel warm, and it complimented our color scheme nicely. The bridal suite is spacious and well appointed. It was the perfect place to get ready, and to steal away a moment with my new husband later in the evening. Kathy was wonderful to work with, as well. She sent us every bit of information we needed, before we ever even had to ask about anything. She was professional and responsive throughout the process. It was wonderful being able to access the venue at 10:00 am, so we could get things set up without having to feel rushed. That definitely helped the day go smoothly. We absolutely could not be more pleased with our experience at Juliet Chapel. It was absolutely perfect, and made our day so very special. Thanks for everything Kathy!

Juliette Chapel & Events 18
    Juliette Chapel & Events 19
    Juliette Chapel & Events 20
    Juliette Chapel & Events 21
    Juliette Chapel & Events 22
    Juliette Chapel & Events 23

Kalyn · Married on 04/28/2018

I had my wedding at Juliette Chapel, and it was absolutely wonderful! The owner Kathy is very responsible, and super helpful. The location is just outside Dahlonega, and a small Inn has been built recently next door. We had the entire day to setup and full access to the onsite amenities. The chapel, reception space, kitchen and lawn area are all gorgeous and clean. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is.

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

Juliette Chapel & Events was the perfect venue for my small wedding!! Kathy, the owner, was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. She was quick to respond to any emails or questions that I had. She was very accommodating in letting us get in to the venue for a walk thru with our vendors. The Juliette Chapel space is well-equipped with everything you need for any type of wedding. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue is and how we did it right. This place is amazing and I cannot imagine my wedding having been anywhere else.

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

Juliette Chapel is a perfect wedding setting. It is secluded and private. All our guests commented on the attractiveness of the facility. The owner, Kathleen, and Margaret, the grounds coordinator are very accommodating and responsive to inquiries. Having a "DIY" facility allows you to do as little or as much decorating as you would like. We felt Juliette Chapel was a good value for our wedding budget.

Margo · Married on 09/23/2017

I found this venue by accident over a year ago. I had never been to Dahlonega and seriously just saw a picture of the chapel and fell in love. If you're looking to have a wedding with 80 people or less, this place is the best! What I love so much about the venue is the ability to make it your own...want a fancy affair with a band and outside dance floor? Can do! Want a casual wedding where you play lawn games? Also, can do. Kathy was amazing to work with and allowed us to make several site visits. I can't recommend this place enough!

Juliette Chapel & Events 24

Danielle and Brandon · Married on 09/09/2017

exactly what we were wanting for our special day! the staff was super friendly and responsive/helpful ! absolutely beautiful grounds that was perfect left alone or with very little décor! great price for venue and reception area with tables and chairs , the possibility's for this venue are endless and we loved having the flexibility to use who we wanted to for everything!

Lucy · Married on 08/25/2017

I can't say enough good things about Juliette Chapel. Kathy was very responsive and easy to meet up with when we initially looked at the venue. This venue is absolutely perfect....beautiful and intimate! We had 40 guests at our wedding which was ideal for the chapel and reception room. We hired Margaret to be our coordinator. She is wonderful! We felt like we didn't have any glitches in the day and that may be largely due to Margaret just taking care of things. She is detail oriented, respectful, and skilled at managing expectations and wishes. Events by Dezine did our catering and bartending. They were fantastic as well! Everyone loved the food and Chelsey, Andrew, and Joe were great to work with. Justin + Ada were our photographers. What a sweet couple! We have only seen a few sneak peak pics from the wedding (which we loved) and we are so excited to see them all! We couldn't have asked for a better day and we highly recommend the combo above! Many thanks!

Christina · Married on 07/23/2017

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! The venue was perfect. Kathy was friendly and was more than happy to answer any questions I had. We also were lucky enough to hire Miss. Margaret the day if coordinator for that venue. Hands down one of the best decision we made! We didn't have to worry about anything that day. And if something went wrong we didn't know anything about it she took care of it so we could enjoy our day! HIGHLY recommend this venue AND Miss. Margaret!!!!

Christina · Married on 07/23/2017

The pictures online are exactly how it looks in person. It's cute, cozy and perfect for a smaller wedding. Went off the reviews that were given and wasn't disappointed! It was perfect. Also a word of advice use the day of coordinator Miss. Margaret. She is a ver detailed oriented lady who will take away all your worries for the day and you can enjoy it all!

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing venue for a small wedding. Landscaping was beautiful. Chapel and venue was clean and elegant. Couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out. Thanks so much!

kim · Married on 05/20/2017

If your looking for small , beautiful , intimate wedding Juliet Chapel is perfect . Wish we could give higher than 5 stars . Britt and Matt married 3/19/17 and the wedding and reception was perfect . Kathy always quick getting back to me . We strongly recommend Margaret , the venue coordinator . She helped me with anything I needed . We used Catering by Cindy and give her 5 stars . Thank you for everything .

Lorraine · Married on 04/29/2017

We absolutely loved the venue. It was perfect and so beautiful. Kathleen was wonderful to work with.

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

Absolute beautiful venue and a gem in Dahlonega! All of the photos you see online are an accurate depiction of the real deal. Still go visit the location in person and I guarantee you will fall in love with it! Kathy, the owner, is great on communication and makes sure you have everything you need for the big day. I came to visit the location several times to walk through with my coordinator/photographer/and officiant and she fit us in every time. If you're unsure of the part of town, check out the list of vendors that she has on the website. We found both our photographer (Abigail Photos) and Caterer/Coordinator (Gather Catering & Events) from the list on her website - We absolutely loved working with all of them! Located very close to the downtown Dahlonega square for accommodations.

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2017

I used the chapel only and it was absolutely perfect for my needs of an intamate wedding. Its gorgeous and simple and i couldnt be happier with choosing to have ny wedding there.

Kathy is great to work with as well. She responds quickly and will meet you when you ask for it .

Thanks to kathy for letting me use her chapel and making my wedding day beautiful.

Mandy · Married on 01/28/2017

We fell in love with the Juliette Chapel at first sight - the beautiful chapel with windows all around and the reception building with everything you'd ever need. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Kathy was on top of everything and incredibly responsive. Margaret helped us with our day of coordination and she was absolutely superb! I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better and we are so thankful we found Juliette Chapel in beautiful north Georgia.

Kristin · Married on 12/18/2016

Our wedding was absolutely magical! I couldn't have asked for a better venue! Thank you Juliette Chapel!

Karelyn · Married on 12/02/2016

There is not one word to describe how beautiful and convenient is this venue.

The owner Kathy was helpful and really flexible in all of our petitions from the first day. Family, friends, and even photographer were so impress how beautiful and intimate is the venue. This is just a perfect venue for a small wedding destination in the mountains.

Our wedding was in the beginning of December and even with barely leaves in the trees, the Chapel just look lovely, thanks to the open-wide windows all around and the fireplace in the middle of the reception area.
    And dont worry if you dont know vendors from the area, Kathy give you a large list of vendors, which actually made my life so much easier. The best part is that you can hired anyone in or out from it. We hired Events by Dezine (http://www.eventsbydezine.com) for catering, linens, flowers and wedding coordinator (Chelsey) and Jesus Adrianza as photographer (www.adrianza.us), both high recommended too. They were always there for any question, solution, and ideas.

Kathy again, Thank you for being part of our special day and for keeping your venue so gorgeous!

Juliet Chapel is an amazing place for a wedding! It was absolutely perfect. We shopped around and it is really reasonably priced for such a beautiful, intimate setting. It was so nice having the chapel and reception area in the same location and the style of the venue is just perfect. Kathleen was so responsive and easy to work with. It is really nice that there is a list of vendors on the website, which makes the DIY location much more feasible. Our wedding was perfect and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue to accommodate a smaller crowd.

Divina · Married on 11/11/2016

Beautiful place ! Kathy was so accommodating and helpful ! All our guests were so amazed by the intimate and gorgeous venue ! Highly recommend!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

Juliette Chapel provided the perfect setting, buildings, and flexibility for our wedding. I would highly recommend this venue. We had ample time to set up our event and were able to customize it to our taste, the use of the chapel, reception hall and additional amenities such as the kitchen, rest rooms and a bridal changing suit made us and our guests quite comfortable, and nothing beats a gorgeous fall day in Dahlonega, GA. Kathy and her assistant were kind, responsive, and made the whole process fun and easy to follow. We are so glad to have celebrated our wedding here!

Great facility!
    I used events by dezine as a caterer as well. They frequently cater for events at Juliette Chapel. The food and in particular the cake was fabulous. Chelsey their wedding planner literally took care of all details with some general direction. I completely turned over the majority of decisions (we met for total of 2 hours) and they pulled together a beautiful event. I couldn't have ask for a better team.

Angela · Married on 10/06/2016

I happened to stumble across Juliette Chapel while looking for a venue to accommodate my now husband and I's simplistic style. We live in Florida but love the mountains so we knew we wanted to have a small destination wedding in the mountains. My husband didn't really care to get into details before the wedding so wasn't really sure what the venue was all about. We went up for a visit and he fell in love with the venue just as much as I did!! He said he couldn't imagine a more perfect place to get married. This place is literally a DREAM. A few of our family members also fell in love and want to come back to renew their vows!! I would recommend this venue a million times!!

Patrick · Married on 09/30/2016

Kathleen was very responsive and super laid back. The venue was amazing and allowed my fiance and I to add minimal touches to enhance the already beautiful venue. For those who need help planning a wedding at this venue, get in touch with Allison Song. She was just our florist but we found out late in the game that she also plans weddings which we would have totally paid for if we knew this. Honeybrook catering was our food vendor. They were outstanding and went above and beyond what we asked for. And hands down, Craig Obrist, our photographer, is one of a kind.