66 Reviews for Juliette Chapel & Events

Set Up (3)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Pet Friendly (1)
66 Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel is a perfect wedding setting. It is secluded and private. All our guests commented on the attractiveness of the facility. The owner, Kathleen, and Margaret, the grounds coordinator are very accommodating and responsive to inquiries. Having a "DIY" facility allows you to do as little or as much decorating as you would like. We felt Juliette Chapel was a good value for our wedding budget.

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I found this venue by accident over a year ago. I had never been to Dahlonega and seriously just saw a picture of the chapel and fell in love. If you're looking to have a wedding with 80 people or less, this place is the best! What I love so much about the venue is the ability to make it your own...want a fancy affair with a band and outside dance floor? Can do! Want a casual wedding where you play lawn games? Also, can do. Kathy was amazing to work with and allowed us to make several site visits. I can't recommend this place enough!

Profile Picture Margo, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

exactly what we were wanting for our special day! the staff was super friendly and responsive/helpful ! absolutely beautiful grounds that was perfect left alone or with very little décor! great price for venue and reception area with tables and chairs , the possibility's for this venue are endless and we loved having the flexibility to use who we wanted to for everything!

Profile Picture Danielle and Brandon, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Event Planning, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I can't say enough good things about Juliette Chapel. Kathy was very responsive and easy to meet up with when we initially looked at the venue. This venue is absolutely perfect....beautiful and intimate! We had 40 guests at our wedding which was ideal for the chapel and reception room. We hired Margaret to be our coordinator. She is wonderful! We felt like we didn't have any glitches in the day and that may be largely due to Margaret just taking care of things. She is detail oriented, respectful, and skilled at managing expectations and wishes. Events by Dezine did our catering and bartending. They were fantastic as well! Everyone loved the food and Chelsey, Andrew, and Joe were great to work with. Justin + Ada were our photographers. What a sweet couple! We have only seen a few sneak peak pics from the wedding (which we loved) and we are so excited to see them all! We couldn't have asked for a better day and we highly recommend the combo above! Many thanks!

Profile Picture Lucy , 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The pictures online are exactly how it looks in person. It's cute, cozy and perfect for a smaller wedding. Went off the reviews that were given and wasn't disappointed! It was perfect. Also a word of advice use the day of coordinator Miss. Margaret. She is a ver detailed oriented lady who will take away all your worries for the day and you can enjoy it all!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! The venue was perfect. Kathy was friendly and was more than happy to answer any questions I had. We also were lucky enough to hire Miss. Margaret the day if coordinator for that venue. Hands down one of the best decision we made! We didn't have to worry about anything that day. And if something went wrong we didn't know anything about it she took care of it so we could enjoy our day! HIGHLY recommend this venue AND Miss. Margaret!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue for a small wedding. Landscaping was beautiful. Chapel and venue was clean and elegant. Couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If your looking for small , beautiful , intimate wedding Juliet Chapel is perfect . Wish we could give higher than 5 stars . Britt and Matt married 3/19/17 and the wedding and reception was perfect . Kathy always quick getting back to me . We strongly recommend Margaret , the venue coordinator . She helped me with anything I needed . We used Catering by Cindy and give her 5 stars . Thank you for everything .

Profile Picture kim, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Parking

We absolutely loved the venue. It was perfect and so beautiful. Kathleen was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolute beautiful venue and a gem in Dahlonega! All of the photos you see online are an accurate depiction of the real deal. Still go visit the location in person and I guarantee you will fall in love with it! Kathy, the owner, is great on communication and makes sure you have everything you need for the big day. I came to visit the location several times to walk through with my coordinator/photographer/and officiant and she fit us in every time. If you're unsure of the part of town, check out the list of vendors that she has on the website. We found both our photographer (Abigail Photos) and Caterer/Coordinator (Gather Catering & Events) from the list on her website - We absolutely loved working with all of them! Located very close to the downtown Dahlonega square for accommodations.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I used the chapel only and it was absolutely perfect for my needs of an intamate wedding. Its gorgeous and simple and i couldnt be happier with choosing to have ny wedding there.

Kathy is great to work with as well. She responds quickly and will meet you when you ask for it .

Thanks to kathy for letting me use her chapel and making my wedding day beautiful.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with the Juliette Chapel at first sight - the beautiful chapel with windows all around and the reception building with everything you'd ever need. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Kathy was on top of everything and incredibly responsive. Margaret helped us with our day of coordination and she was absolutely superb! I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better and we are so thankful we found Juliette Chapel in beautiful north Georgia.

Profile Picture Mandy, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely magical! I couldn't have asked for a better venue! Thank you Juliette Chapel!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not one word to describe how beautiful and convenient is this venue.

The owner Kathy was helpful and really flexible in all of our petitions from the first day. Family, friends, and even photographer were so impress how beautiful and intimate is the venue. This is just a perfect venue for a small wedding destination in the mountains.

Our wedding was in the beginning of December and even with barely leaves in the trees, the Chapel just look lovely, thanks to the open-wide windows all around and the fireplace in the middle of the reception area.
And dont worry if you dont know vendors from the area, Kathy give you a large list of vendors, which actually made my life so much easier. The best part is that you can hired anyone in or out from it. We hired Events by Dezine (http://www.eventsbydezine.com) for catering, linens, flowers and wedding coordinator (Chelsey) and Jesus Adrianza as photographer (www.adrianza.us), both high recommended too. They were always there for any question, solution, and ideas.

Kathy again, Thank you for being part of our special day and for keeping your venue so gorgeous!

Profile Picture Karelyn, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Juliet Chapel is an amazing place for a wedding! It was absolutely perfect. We shopped around and it is really reasonably priced for such a beautiful, intimate setting. It was so nice having the chapel and reception area in the same location and the style of the venue is just perfect. Kathleen was so responsive and easy to work with. It is really nice that there is a list of vendors on the website, which makes the DIY location much more feasible. Our wedding was perfect and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue to accommodate a smaller crowd.

Profile Picture User6703978, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place ! Kathy was so accommodating and helpful ! All our guests were so amazed by the intimate and gorgeous venue ! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Divina, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Juliette Chapel provided the perfect setting, buildings, and flexibility for our wedding. I would highly recommend this venue. We had ample time to set up our event and were able to customize it to our taste, the use of the chapel, reception hall and additional amenities such as the kitchen, rest rooms and a bridal changing suit made us and our guests quite comfortable, and nothing beats a gorgeous fall day in Dahlonega, GA. Kathy and her assistant were kind, responsive, and made the whole process fun and easy to follow. We are so glad to have celebrated our wedding here!

Profile Picture Hannah, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Great facility!
I used events by dezine as a caterer as well. They frequently cater for events at Juliette Chapel. The food and in particular the cake was fabulous. Chelsey their wedding planner literally took care of all details with some general direction. I completely turned over the majority of decisions (we met for total of 2 hours) and they pulled together a beautiful event. I couldn't have ask for a better team.

Profile Picture User7395868, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I happened to stumble across Juliette Chapel while looking for a venue to accommodate my now husband and I's simplistic style. We live in Florida but love the mountains so we knew we wanted to have a small destination wedding in the mountains. My husband didn't really care to get into details before the wedding so wasn't really sure what the venue was all about. We went up for a visit and he fell in love with the venue just as much as I did!! He said he couldn't imagine a more perfect place to get married. This place is literally a DREAM. A few of our family members also fell in love and want to come back to renew their vows!! I would recommend this venue a million times!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathleen was very responsive and super laid back. The venue was amazing and allowed my fiance and I to add minimal touches to enhance the already beautiful venue. For those who need help planning a wedding at this venue, get in touch with Allison Song. She was just our florist but we found out late in the game that she also plans weddings which we would have totally paid for if we knew this. Honeybrook catering was our food vendor. They were outstanding and went above and beyond what we asked for. And hands down, Craig Obrist, our photographer, is one of a kind.

Profile Picture Patrick, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent venue for our needs. Large enough to fit our guests, yet very intimate. We wanted a very outdoors feel, with nature being our theme. They let us bring several trees to the chapel and even allowed a fire pit outside.
Kathy immediately made us feel very welcome and was 100 % accepting of us. She also shared what vendors she had had success working with.
Margaret helped with giving us a tour and was also helpful with any questions we had. We picked up a few things early the following morning after the wedding, and she was flexible and again very helpful.
We discovered this gem when a Facebook friend tagged herself in a wedding there. Being Dahlonega residents, we had never heard of it, so we jumped in the car to go check it out. We booked a date the next day. It was exactly what we have wanted in a facility!

Profile Picture Ron, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathleen was professional,sweet and genuine throughout this very stressful process. She answered every single phone call and email and answered every question honestly. And although it is a drive outside of the city (Atlanta) it's soon worth it. The venue is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests loved every minute of our wedding and the scenery. The flexibility of being able to bring in your own food,drinks photographer etc really allowed me to create my day exactly how I imagined it would be. I couldnt thank Kathleen enough for her beautiful venue and assistance.

Profile Picture Lakisha, 8/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue! Everything about this place is perfect. The chapel is gorgeous and neutral, the large windows let in a lot of light. Reception room is just the right size. Outside is gorgeous, flowers planted and blooming, grass was green and we enjoyed being outside throughout the night. Everyone was easy to work with, had absolutely no problems!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We loved working with Kathy. She was very helpful when booking the venue and helped us get a wedding planner as well. The all inclusive package options that she offers are extremely helpful. The venue is beautiful and we couldn't have pictured a more perfect day for our wedding, everything was perfect. Thank you Kathy!

Profile Picture User6697916, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews