Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel & Events 7
  • Irania

Irania Moreno · Getting married on 07/16/2020

Easy smooth amazing

This place is amazing I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it the photos honestly don’t do justice for this place the big windows in the Chapel give it such a beautiful natural decoration it’s honestly big the venue is beautiful everything about it it Beautiful speaking to Kathy was easy didn’t make it stressful she gets back to my messages fast and is even allowing for me to have a bouncy house outside helping me have the wedding of my dreams can’t wait to get married here !!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Anderson · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Perfect intimate wedding

Juliette Chapel and reception is the perfect venue for small weddings or less than 80 or so guests. You can have a wedding inside or out, reception indoors or outdoors- the possibilities are endless. It's also nice that the Limelight Inn is right next door as well so you can spend your honeymoon night there or have your out of town guests stay close by.

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Juliette Chapel & Events 8
    Juliette Chapel & Events 9
    Juliette Chapel & Events 10
  • Washington

Washington Family · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Breathtaking Venue

Though I am not getting married at this venue, I originally had planned on it. Communication is great and the venue is beautiful. They also have an amazing vendor list. Can't beat the price!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2019

Truly delightful

The most beautiful intimate venue a bride could dream of. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue and loved every minute of my time there. My pictures turned out lovely in large part due to the beauty of the venue. Kathy, the owner, was so accommodating and always available for questions. I can't recommend enough!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Juliette Chapel & Events 11
    Juliette Chapel & Events 12
    Juliette Chapel & Events 13

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2019

The perfect dream venue

The best wedding planning decision we made was picking Juliette Chapel as our wedding venue. The owner is so kind and excellent to communicate with. There were four weddings that took place back to back before ours and you would've never known because of how prompt and amazing they are at keeping up with the place.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison Bailey · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved this venue!

This venue was perfect for our wedding! We had about 85 guests total and everyone enjoyed themselves! I loved how intimate it felt! Kathy was great and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Christina · Married on 04/28/2019

Such a beautiful venue

Juliette Chapel is such a beautiful venue. The simplicity of the look is exactly what we were looking for. Couldn’t have had a better place to say I do.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 12/01/2018

Dream Christmas Wedding

I had my dream Christmas wedding here! The owner was so easy to work with and made our time at the chapel amazing. I highly recommend working with Margaret (the day-of-coordinator), she was immensely helpful as well. We stayed at the Limelight Inn next door and it was beautiful and super convenient. Juliette Chapel is by far the best and most affordable wedding venue I toured and I am so glad I chose them for my wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Juliette Chapel & Events 14
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Venue

We had a beautiful wedding this past weekend at Juliette Chapel. Everything was wonderful. It’s such a simple and elegant venue. We were able to DIY most of our decorations and set everything up the way we wanted. The owner is extremely nice and very reasonable with the limitations of the space and the pricing. I highly recommend this venue if your looking for a beautiful space for a small gathering. We were able to host 65 people comfortably. All of our guests were very impressed with the space and location with the woods in the background as the sun was setting.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/28/2018

We just got married at Juliette Chapel over the weekend and we stinking loved it! Our whole experience has been amazing and my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend booking at Juliette Chapel if you're having an intimate wedding. Kathy was always quick to respond to any questions we had as we planned our wedding from out of state. She gives clear directions on how to clean up after your event and I honestly can't say enough about how great everything was. The chapel was beautiful and kept up and the reception hall was a lot bigger than it looked in the pictures. It was AWESOME!

If you're having a Friday wedding, I highly recommend renting the night before for setup and the rehearsal. It was the best decision and really made our wedding day super relaxing!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Juliette Chapel & Events 24
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Such a perfect setting!

We got married at Juliet Chapel on August 25, 2018. It was the most perfect setting for our small wedding. We celebrated with 50 of our closest friends and family, and the space was just perfect. There was room to spread out, but still feel intimate. We held our ceremony in the chapel, cocktail hour on the lawn, dinner in the reception hall, then partied on the lawn. We picked the perfect time of year, since all the flowers were blooming and the trees were full and green. Being in the mountains, surrounded by all that natural beauty made our day truly spectacular. The light through all those windows in the chapel was enchanting. So enchanting, in fact, that we forgot to even turn the lights on for our ceremony! The lawn is well kept, and the landscaping is lovely. The reception hall was great for our group, it was just the right size. The lighting and the wood tones of the chairs and floors really made the space feel warm, and it complimented our color scheme nicely. The bridal suite is spacious and well appointed. It was the perfect place to get ready, and to steal away a moment with my new husband later in the evening. Kathy was wonderful to work with, as well. She sent us every bit of information we needed, before we ever even had to ask about anything. She was professional and responsive throughout the process. It was wonderful being able to access the venue at 10:00 am, so we could get things set up without having to feel rushed. That definitely helped the day go smoothly. We absolutely could not be more pleased with our experience at Juliet Chapel. It was absolutely perfect, and made our day so very special. Thanks for everything Kathy!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Juliette Chapel & Events 25
    Juliette Chapel & Events 26
    Juliette Chapel & Events 27
    Juliette Chapel & Events 28
    Juliette Chapel & Events 29
    Juliette Chapel & Events 30

Kalyn · Married on 04/28/2018

I had my wedding at Juliette Chapel, and it was absolutely wonderful! The owner Kathy is very responsible, and super helpful. The location is just outside Dahlonega, and a small Inn has been built recently next door. We had the entire day to setup and full access to the onsite amenities. The chapel, reception space, kitchen and lawn area are all gorgeous and clean. I cannot say enough about how wonderful this venue is.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Hope · Married on 12/22/2017

Juliette Chapel & Events was the perfect venue for my small wedding!! Kathy, the owner, was extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. She was quick to respond to any emails or questions that I had. She was very accommodating in letting us get in to the venue for a walk thru with our vendors. The Juliette Chapel space is well-equipped with everything you need for any type of wedding. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue is and how we did it right. This place is amazing and I cannot imagine my wedding having been anywhere else.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kyle · Married on 10/07/2017

Juliette Chapel is a perfect wedding setting. It is secluded and private. All our guests commented on the attractiveness of the facility. The owner, Kathleen, and Margaret, the grounds coordinator are very accommodating and responsive to inquiries. Having a "DIY" facility allows you to do as little or as much decorating as you would like. We felt Juliette Chapel was a good value for our wedding budget.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Margo · Married on 09/23/2017

I found this venue by accident over a year ago. I had never been to Dahlonega and seriously just saw a picture of the chapel and fell in love. If you're looking to have a wedding with 80 people or less, this place is the best! What I love so much about the venue is the ability to make it your own...want a fancy affair with a band and outside dance floor? Can do! Want a casual wedding where you play lawn games? Also, can do. Kathy was amazing to work with and allowed us to make several site visits. I can't recommend this place enough!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Juliette Chapel & Events 31

Danielle and Brandon · Married on 09/09/2017

exactly what we were wanting for our special day! the staff was super friendly and responsive/helpful ! absolutely beautiful grounds that was perfect left alone or with very little décor! great price for venue and reception area with tables and chairs , the possibility's for this venue are endless and we loved having the flexibility to use who we wanted to for everything!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Lucy · Married on 08/25/2017

I can't say enough good things about Juliette Chapel. Kathy was very responsive and easy to meet up with when we initially looked at the venue. This venue is absolutely perfect....beautiful and intimate! We had 40 guests at our wedding which was ideal for the chapel and reception room. We hired Margaret to be our coordinator. She is wonderful! We felt like we didn't have any glitches in the day and that may be largely due to Margaret just taking care of things. She is detail oriented, respectful, and skilled at managing expectations and wishes. Events by Dezine did our catering and bartending. They were fantastic as well! Everyone loved the food and Chelsey, Andrew, and Joe were great to work with. Justin + Ada were our photographers. What a sweet couple! We have only seen a few sneak peak pics from the wedding (which we loved) and we are so excited to see them all! We couldn't have asked for a better day and we highly recommend the combo above! Many thanks!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Christina · Married on 07/23/2017

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! The venue was perfect. Kathy was friendly and was more than happy to answer any questions I had. We also were lucky enough to hire Miss. Margaret the day if coordinator for that venue. Hands down one of the best decision we made! We didn't have to worry about anything that day. And if something went wrong we didn't know anything about it she took care of it so we could enjoy our day! HIGHLY recommend this venue AND Miss. Margaret!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Christina · Married on 07/23/2017

The pictures online are exactly how it looks in person. It's cute, cozy and perfect for a smaller wedding. Went off the reviews that were given and wasn't disappointed! It was perfect. Also a word of advice use the day of coordinator Miss. Margaret. She is a ver detailed oriented lady who will take away all your worries for the day and you can enjoy it all!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing venue for a small wedding. Landscaping was beautiful. Chapel and venue was clean and elegant. Couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/07/2017

kim · Married on 05/20/2017

If your looking for small , beautiful , intimate wedding Juliet Chapel is perfect . Wish we could give higher than 5 stars . Britt and Matt married 3/19/17 and the wedding and reception was perfect . Kathy always quick getting back to me . We strongly recommend Margaret , the venue coordinator . She helped me with anything I needed . We used Catering by Cindy and give her 5 stars . Thank you for everything .

Sent on 04/08/2017

Lorraine · Married on 04/29/2017

We absolutely loved the venue. It was perfect and so beautiful. Kathleen was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

Absolute beautiful venue and a gem in Dahlonega! All of the photos you see online are an accurate depiction of the real deal. Still go visit the location in person and I guarantee you will fall in love with it! Kathy, the owner, is great on communication and makes sure you have everything you need for the big day. I came to visit the location several times to walk through with my coordinator/photographer/and officiant and she fit us in every time. If you're unsure of the part of town, check out the list of vendors that she has on the website. We found both our photographer (Abigail Photos) and Caterer/Coordinator (Gather Catering & Events) from the list on her website - We absolutely loved working with all of them! Located very close to the downtown Dahlonega square for accommodations.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2017

I used the chapel only and it was absolutely perfect for my needs of an intamate wedding. Its gorgeous and simple and i couldnt be happier with choosing to have ny wedding there.

Kathy is great to work with as well. She responds quickly and will meet you when you ask for it .

Thanks to kathy for letting me use her chapel and making my wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Mandy · Married on 01/28/2017

We fell in love with the Juliette Chapel at first sight - the beautiful chapel with windows all around and the reception building with everything you'd ever need. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Kathy was on top of everything and incredibly responsive. Margaret helped us with our day of coordination and she was absolutely superb! I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better and we are so thankful we found Juliette Chapel in beautiful north Georgia.

Sent on 02/19/2017