Juliet Le Fleur Reviews

Juliet Le Fleur 6
Juliet Le Fleur 7

Michelle Haas · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome flowers

After Phoenix flower shop told me that my flowers would not be best quality due to the fact my wedding was a day before mother’s day (and had to pay more money) I went to Juliet Le fleur. My flowers were were beyond gorgeous. Easy to deal with. Made our day special.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Juliet Le Fleur 8
    Juliet Le Fleur 9

Christine · Married on 03/08/2019

Julie is very knowledgeable and literally captured what I was thinking in my head. Her and her staff are great. She is also very flexible.

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • Sally

Sally K · Married on 01/01/2019

Desert Chic to perfection

Love love love her!!! Sweet, talented, visionary, flexible and made our wedding flowers absolutely perfect! We worked long distance and it was a breeze. Everyone still comments about our flowers.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Rosanna · Married on 11/24/2018

My amazing 11/24/18 Wedding

I got married last weekend and Juliet Le Fleur did an outstanding job bringing our vision to life. I was crying tears of joy walking into our reception. I put a lot of thought and detail into our wedding decor and every floral arrangement put together was breathtaking and high quality flowers were used. All the candles used were amazing. We had a lot of flowers by choice however, Juliet Le Fleur caters to all styles and budget. They’re soooo easy to work with. I changed my mind so many times throughout the planning process and Julie was so patient with me. I wanted specific crystal candelabras for our headrable. Julie sourced them for me and they were even better than I expected. Everything was perfect. All the staff is extremely professional, experienced and talented. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that’s having an event in the Arizona region.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Edwards · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, talented, and beautiful!

Juliet was absolutely incredible! She is a floral artist! She puts 100% in every flower, in every arrangement, and piece of work. I was in awe on my wedding day. She captured my vision and took it above and beyond. Juliet made my wedding l the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Juliet Le Fleur 16
    Juliet Le Fleur 17

Kirsten A Birkhold · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Exceeded Expectations!!

I had an amazing experience with Juliet Le Fleur. When I saw the bouquets the day of the wedding, I almost cried and I am not an emotional person. I had sent pictures of bouquets and centerpieces that I liked but these flowers exceeded my expectations. They were literally perfect and exactly what I wanted.

They were also great to work with during the planning process. I changed my mind a few different times during the planning and they were always accommodating and so nice about the changes!

I highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Perfection

From the moment we met with Julie and her team I realized that she fully understood my vision. She explained that she is a 5th generation florist and man does it show! My wedding day flowers were beyond any expectation I even had. I cried when I was handed my bouquet! When I saw the final product on the big day of all the gorgeous flowers and centerpieces all put together, it was like a dream. Julie was amazing, creative, and really delivered on everything! I would recommend her with the utmost glowing review to anyone for any event! Pure elegance, beauty, and professionalism!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Juliet Le Fleur 22
    Juliet Le Fleur 23
    Juliet Le Fleur 24

Ann · Married on 04/07/2018

Julie and her talented artists at Juliet Le Fleur created the most gorgeous floral arrangements and bouquets for my daughter’s April wedding. My daughter shared a vision and Julie came through in all ways. Their work is truly inspired. Last minute additions and changes were no problem. Julie and staff were friendly, attentive and so skilled. I highly recommend their creative services!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Juliet Le Fleur 25

Denise · Married on 01/25/2018

Juliet and her team were friendly, extremely accommodating, flexible and creative. The choice and color of each flower were spot on along with the layout of our arrangements. When asked to change or add pieces to the order they never hesitated. Delivery, set-up and pick-up ran smoothly, on time with all suppiles. I would highly recommend this florist to anyone who's looking for an out of the ordinary, 1st class company. Juliet Le Fleur is on our speed dial and will be used for all upcoming events .

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Juliet Le Fleur 26
    Juliet Le Fleur 27
    Juliet Le Fleur 28
    Juliet Le Fleur 29

Renae · Married on 12/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was on December 9 at Sassi in north Scottsdale. We cannot say enough about the beautiful floral arrangements that made this wedding so elegant. Veronica captured everything our daughter wanted and more. Our guests are still commenting on the beautiful arrangements. We highly recommend this very talented business and know other brides that chose them will be so very pleased. Many thanks!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Kala · Married on 09/03/2017

We hired Juliet Le Fleur to do the flowers for our wedding on September 3rd. Veronica from Juliet Le Fleur was the first florist we met at an open house. We met a few other florists and reached out to several others to get quotes and no one impressed us nearly as much as Veronica had. We met with her at their adorable studio is Scottsdale and were assured that we had made the right decision as they shared with us their vast knowledge of different flowers and how they would react to the heat. We provided Veronica with some photos to give her an idea of the style we wanted for the wedding but didn't necessarily have anything specific that we were requesting. On the day of the wedding we were blown away by the bouquets and the rest of the floral arrangements! Our favorite arrangement was the piece they did for the arch that we stood under during the ceremony. We had several compliments on the flowers and were so incredibly happy that they were able to put together the exact vision we had by simply going off of a few photos for inspiration. We highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur as florists for any occasion!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

Veronica did an outstanding job designing our flowers! From our first meeting picking out specific flowers and colors, and incorporating candles and candlesticks, she captured and exceeded our desires!! From the large arrangements for the ceremony repurposed for the reception, to the arrangements for the cocktail and dinner tables, bridesmaids bouquets, wristlets and boutonnières to the awesome design for the cake, everything was fantastic! And the bride's bouquet was stunningly spectacular!! Veronica and her crew worked with us every step of the way, including design and set up on the wedding day! Besides being extremely talented, she is a delight to work with! Thanks to her and her team, our day was perfect!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

Sent on 08/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

Highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur! Planning a wedding from California, Veronica made the process so easy for us. Thank you! Proud to be a Juliet Le Fleur bride.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Meghan · Married on 04/16/2017

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! I have no words to describe how pleased I am that we chose Juliet Le Fleur for our wedding florals. Veronica instantly got my vision and was so wonderful to work with. She was always easily accessible and responsive to questions, especially for this long distance bride! I knew instantly just from a phone that I wanted to have Juliet Le Fleur as my wedding florist. They are the best in the business!

Erica · Married on 03/11/2017

Le Fleur was amazing to work with for my wedding. I met with Victoria for two hours and we discussed in detail my vision for my wedding and she showed me so many of her thoughts and ideas all within my budget. Then, on the day of, the flowers were just so amazingly beautiful. My bouquet was a near exact replica of what I had envisioned. Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

Veronica did an amazing job helping with our flower arrangements. She was a joy to work with and didn't make the process overwhelming. She had an established relationship with Sassi which made things go smoother prior to and on the day of the weekend. Would recommend to any bride to be!

Lisa · Married on 02/26/2017

Julie, the owner of Juliet Le Fleur was so amazing to work with. She was patient and open to all my changes made throughout my wedding process. She brought my vision to life!!!! I literally cried when I walked into my reception. If you're looking for a florist to make your event magical, I highly recommend juliet le fleur!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Laura · Married on 02/25/2017

Absolutely loved my wedding flowers. We used Juliet Le Fleur on the recommendation of our wedding planner and they were the perfect choice! We met with Julie beforehand to discuss ideas and I loved the way she created a customized pinterest board with our choices. The flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations, especially for the ceremony. My bouquet was perfect - I teared up when they showed it to me and I have never been one to be into flowers or floral arrangements. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

Julie was amazing - so responsive, creative, professional and helpful. Her arrangements ended up being beautiful! We so enjoyed working with her and would very much recommend her!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Shirli · Married on 02/12/2017

It was a pleasure working with Veronica. Her ability to translate my daughter's vision was amazing. We found her to be extremely accommodating.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Rob · Married on 02/09/2017

The flowers were amazing and they were able to stay in our budget. Top service too!

Molly · Married on 12/31/2016

I had the most beautiful floral arrangements for my New Year's Eve wedding. Veronica is incredibly talented and helped me every step of the way visualize how my centerpieces would come together including picking out the linens. My bouquet was breathtaking and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur if flowers are a high priority for your wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Leigh · Married on 11/19/2016

We worked with Veronica at Juliet Le Fleur for our wedding flowers and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. They were quick to respond to our initial inquiry and we were impressed from the start at our first consultation. One thing we really appreciated was that we came to them with an amount that we wanted to spend and they were so flexible and accommodating in meeting our needs at that price, no attempts to get us to spend more than we wanted and they made sure we got everything we needed. Other places we visited kept trying to upsell and add on things and the quotes ended up as much as 3 times what we were wanting to spend! On the day of the wedding the flowers were STUNNING, I teared up when I saw my bridal bouquet! I especially appreciated their flexibility throughout the whole process as I would change my mind about certain details and would call or email to bring them new ideas, Veronica was always extremely kind and patient and made sure I was comfortable with everything we were planning. I really can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

I worked with Veronica at Juliet Le Fleur for our wedding flowers and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My wedding planner recommended her. She understood my vision and worked with me to make my late Fall wedding amazing! On the day of the wedding the flowers were STUNNING! My vision was translated by Veronica to perfection. Veronica was always extremely kind and patient and made sure I was comfortable with everything we were planning. I will never forget her and her assistants making everything perfect. You all were AMAZING!

Sent on 12/09/2016