43 Reviews for Juliet Le Fleur

Venue Visit (6)
Non-Floral (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)
43 Juliet Le Fleur Reviews

Our daughter's wedding was on December 9 at Sassi in north Scottsdale. We cannot say enough about the beautiful floral arrangements that made this wedding so elegant. Veronica captured everything our daughter wanted and more. Our guests are still commenting on the beautiful arrangements. We highly recommend this very talented business and know other brides that chose them will be so very pleased. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Renae, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired Juliet Le Fleur to do the flowers for our wedding on September 3rd. Veronica from Juliet Le Fleur was the first florist we met at an open house. We met a few other florists and reached out to several others to get quotes and no one impressed us nearly as much as Veronica had. We met with her at their adorable studio is Scottsdale and were assured that we had made the right decision as they shared with us their vast knowledge of different flowers and how they would react to the heat. We provided Veronica with some photos to give her an idea of the style we wanted for the wedding but didn't necessarily have anything specific that we were requesting. On the day of the wedding we were blown away by the bouquets and the rest of the floral arrangements! Our favorite arrangement was the piece they did for the arch that we stood under during the ceremony. We had several compliments on the flowers and were so incredibly happy that they were able to put together the exact vision we had by simply going off of a few photos for inspiration. We highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur as florists for any occasion!

Profile Picture Kala, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Set Up

Veronica did an outstanding job designing our flowers! From our first meeting picking out specific flowers and colors, and incorporating candles and candlesticks, she captured and exceeded our desires!! From the large arrangements for the ceremony repurposed for the reception, to the arrangements for the cocktail and dinner tables, bridesmaids bouquets, wristlets and boutonnières to the awesome design for the cake, everything was fantastic! And the bride's bouquet was stunningly spectacular!! Veronica and her crew worked with us every step of the way, including design and set up on the wedding day! Besides being extremely talented, she is a delight to work with! Thanks to her and her team, our day was perfect!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/22/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Karen, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur! Planning a wedding from California, Veronica made the process so easy for us. Thank you! Proud to be a Juliet Le Fleur bride.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! I have no words to describe how pleased I am that we chose Juliet Le Fleur for our wedding florals. Veronica instantly got my vision and was so wonderful to work with. She was always easily accessible and responsive to questions, especially for this long distance bride! I knew instantly just from a phone that I wanted to have Juliet Le Fleur as my wedding florist. They are the best in the business!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Le Fleur was amazing to work with for my wedding. I met with Victoria for two hours and we discussed in detail my vision for my wedding and she showed me so many of her thoughts and ideas all within my budget. Then, on the day of, the flowers were just so amazingly beautiful. My bouquet was a near exact replica of what I had envisioned. Thank you Victoria!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Veronica did an amazing job helping with our flower arrangements. She was a joy to work with and didn't make the process overwhelming. She had an established relationship with Sassi which made things go smoother prior to and on the day of the weekend. Would recommend to any bride to be!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie, the owner of Juliet Le Fleur was so amazing to work with. She was patient and open to all my changes made throughout my wedding process. She brought my vision to life!!!! I literally cried when I walked into my reception. If you're looking for a florist to make your event magical, I highly recommend juliet le fleur!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved my wedding flowers. We used Juliet Le Fleur on the recommendation of our wedding planner and they were the perfect choice! We met with Julie beforehand to discuss ideas and I loved the way she created a customized pinterest board with our choices. The flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations, especially for the ceremony. My bouquet was perfect - I teared up when they showed it to me and I have never been one to be into flowers or floral arrangements. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Julie was amazing - so responsive, creative, professional and helpful. Her arrangements ended up being beautiful! We so enjoyed working with her and would very much recommend her!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

It was a pleasure working with Veronica. Her ability to translate my daughter's vision was amazing. We found her to be extremely accommodating.

Profile Picture Shirli, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were amazing and they were able to stay in our budget. Top service too!

Profile Picture Rob, 2/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the most beautiful floral arrangements for my New Year's Eve wedding. Veronica is incredibly talented and helped me every step of the way visualize how my centerpieces would come together including picking out the linens. My bouquet was breathtaking and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. Highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur if flowers are a high priority for your wedding day.

Profile Picture User5303778, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Veronica at Juliet Le Fleur for our wedding flowers and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. They were quick to respond to our initial inquiry and we were impressed from the start at our first consultation. One thing we really appreciated was that we came to them with an amount that we wanted to spend and they were so flexible and accommodating in meeting our needs at that price, no attempts to get us to spend more than we wanted and they made sure we got everything we needed. Other places we visited kept trying to upsell and add on things and the quotes ended up as much as 3 times what we were wanting to spend! On the day of the wedding the flowers were STUNNING, I teared up when I saw my bridal bouquet! I especially appreciated their flexibility throughout the whole process as I would change my mind about certain details and would call or email to bring them new ideas, Veronica was always extremely kind and patient and made sure I was comfortable with everything we were planning. I really can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Leigh, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Veronica at Juliet Le Fleur for our wedding flowers and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. My wedding planner recommended her. She understood my vision and worked with me to make my late Fall wedding amazing! On the day of the wedding the flowers were STUNNING! My vision was translated by Veronica to perfection. Veronica was always extremely kind and patient and made sure I was comfortable with everything we were planning. I will never forget her and her assistants making everything perfect. You all were AMAZING!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

I worked with Veronica N. and she was really responsive and very enjoyable to work with. She helped me articulate my vision for the floral and decorations for the ceremony & reception and was flexible when I wanted to tweak some of the details. She worked well within my budget and everything turned out beautifully! I highly recommend Juliet Le Fleur.

Profile Picture User5451041, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I wish they had a category on creativity and I would give them 10 stars! One thing about a florist is they need to understand your vision because you will not know until you get there if it all is exactly as you wished. Now Julie and Veronica have vision! I have owned Destiny's Bride for over 19 years and why? Because I care deeply for brides and insuring that they will receive everything they ever dreamed of. Julie is the same. Cares deeply, insures that everything is absolutely magical and perfect for your wedding day. I have no idea why anyone would want to work with anyone else! She is magical!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were able to take the pictures and ideas I had and brought them to life. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and it could not have turned out better. I am so thankful I had them as part of my wedding!

Profile Picture Kallie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would pick Juliet Le Fleur over and over again! From beginning to end, Veronica was so helpful and informative. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and truly made everything come together beautifully. Words cannot express how amazing my flowers were, thank you Juliet Le Fleur!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Not only is Juliet an amazing florist--she's also an amazing person! We had our destination wedding in Scottsdale, so I didn’t get to meet her until the wedding day but she was SO responsive for any little thing or question I had. I had put together a Pinterest board of bouquets I liked as inspiration and then realized I really hadn’t given her any direction. I had picked out loose florals, tightly wrapped florals, all different kinds and types of flowers, etc. So Julie got to work and HAND SKETCHED a bouquet for me! I was sold! She made something so personal just for our wedding and absolutely nailed it! The flowers made all the difference for the ceremony and reception. My guests are still raving about how amazing the flowers were! If you are looking for an incredible florist who is also very fun (which makes your day even more fun) you should totally book Julie! We cannot thank you enough for making our day extra special, Julie! XOX!

Profile Picture Lissa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

They were amazing through the whole wedding process! They responsed to my emails very quickly. When we met to design the flowers they listened to every detail and made the experience so much fun! When the wedding came around the flowers were georgeous!!! I would high recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture User6748560, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I start? When I saw my flowers at my wedding, I had to hold back tears so as to not ruin my makeup. I cannot explain how amazing my flowers were! They were everything I asked for but so much more. The flowers were so lush, full, and just absolutely gorgeous. Mostly importantly though, they were EVEN PRETTIER than I could have imagined and EXACTLY what I wanted. My bouquet was incredible, too. From the moment you step into their beautiful store, you get the feeling that you are in good hands. Juliet and Veronica are incredibly professional, patient, creative and really listen to your ideas and make sure they do everything they can to make your flowers exactly what you want and more. You would be crazy to go anywhere else for your big day (or really any other event). They were super accommodating. Big shout out to Veronica who calmed my nerves in the weeks leading up to the wedding about non-flower stuff I was stressing over in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Thank you Veronica and Juliet Le Fleur!!!

Profile Picture A, 4/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We cannot thank Julie enough for her flower services on our wedding day. From the moment we met her, we knew she was the one to help us bring our flower dreams into reality. Julie is the kind of person that oozes passion for what she does. She is attentive to each and every detail and has an eye for flowers that sets her apart from others. She created an 80 foot flower runner, an over the top wedding arch, and table pieces galore, and each and every piece was perfect. On the wedding day, she was so tuned into making everything perfect that at the last second she even switched out my husband's boutonniere for a better flower. Thank you, Julie! We adore you to the moon and back!

Profile Picture Meredith Rae, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements