Juliet Events Reviews

68 | Secaucus, NJ

68 Reviews for Juliet Events

Deidre · Married on 11/11/2011

When I got engaged my sister immediately put me in contact with Juliet Events. Angela and Alida were a lifesaver for planning my November wedding in less than 6 months. They gave me information that I would have never found on my own. From finding a makeup artist to budget friendly invitations they knew exactly how to find what would be a perfect match for me. They handled the most frustrating situations with ease and helped me to make decisions on every small detail.bleeping me on task and reminding me to stay on task since I tend to procrastinate.
    On the day of the wedding they helped make sure everything went perfectly. Ensuring I stayed cool, calm collected and put smiles on my parents faces. Alida's presence while I got ready kept the room light heated and I can't thank Angela enough for finding me eyedrops so I wear my contacts that day. Without Angela and Alida, the buttons on my dress would have surely been a debacle. They took my ideas and brought them to life almost like reading my mind. Thank you so much for all of your help. You helped me maintain control of wedding and helping us have such a great day.

Angela and Alida - Sorry, this took a little while to write. I should change my middle name to procrastination.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Deidre for the wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and it was a pleasure to see your family again. We wish you love and happiness always! Please stay in touch with us....

Dina · Married on 09/18/2011

Juliet events was amazing in helping me coordinate my wedding day and help make it so perfect! Angela and Alida were sweet, professional and had spectacular ideas.. I would recommend any bride to contact them to see how they can make a bride's dream wedding come to life.....I didn't think I could afford a wedding coordinator but when I called Juliet events, they informed me of all the different packages and services they offered... I was so relieved to know they would be by my side every step of the way. Juliet events will really make your wedding day dream come true

Sent on 09/28/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We loved working with you both and hope you will stay in touch. Wishing you love and happiness in the future

Mary A. · Married on 09/16/2011

I wasn't planning on having wedding planners but once I stopped and realized how many guests I had and all the details that went into it, I knew I couldn't and didn't want to do that on my wedding day. I found Juliet Events and didn't look back. I emailed Alida and Angela every time I started to get a little overwhelmed and they would reply asap and helped me organize my thoughts and worries. Any questions, concerns or thoughts. Two weeks before my wedding I really started to get very nervous about the details, after I met with Alida I literally felt the pressure disappear. My wedding was yesterday and I don't know what I would have done without Angela and Alida. Angela kept the guys in order before the church and went to the church with them while Angela stayed with me and the girls. They were extremely helpful and sweet. They completely organized my large bridal party and 265 person wedding but more importantly are a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/17/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Mary Allison for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and to meet your families. Please stay in touch with us. Wishing you love and happiness always!

Becky · Married on 08/27/2011

Alida and Angela were an amazing asset for my wedding. Not only did they help in the preparation period with great advice and lots of support but on the day of my wedding when Hurricane Irene hit the team was so amazing and helped to make sure we still had the most wonderful wedding day dispit vendors canceling and a last min venue change. With out this team we would have been lost. Thank you for all your help and support. If you are looking for a day of team this is the one!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Becky for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Dan and to meet your families. Your wedding was beautiful, and you were happy and gracious despite all the changes. We wish you both much love and happiness in the future.

Vicky · Married on 08/20/2011

I remember the first time I talk to Alida, I was very worry about how to plan everything for my wedding. At the beginning, I was not going to hire a planning, however, the more time I spent on the wedding more worries comes. My bridesmaids and my family are out of the state, I want to be a stress free bride on my big day. I hired them after the first call for the information.
    The boil point was before the rehearsal, I have no idea how to arrange the walk through since the venue was holding another wedding. Families, friends and out of states guests all had different questions....Once I saw Alida and Angela, they gave me a smile, and told me everything will be fine. And it was. They were so professional and friendly. The wedding was great, all of us had a fun night. It's been 3 weeks from the wedding. Our families and friends still talk about the wedding. Thank you Juliet events:)

Sent on 09/03/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Vicky for such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Ken and to meet your families. Please stay in touch with us. We wish you much love and happiness always!

Sanna · Married on 07/07/2011

Alida and Angela are warm hearted persons who worked hard to find everything we needed for our small wedding. You can not ask more down to earth service with a real professional touch. We didn´t have lot of time to plan our wedding in New York, but they made everything possible. They really have the tools of the trade. This helped us to find our dream concept. We would like to thank you both from the bottom of our heart. We were lucky to find you. All the best!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Juha and Sanna for the great review. It was pleasure to work with both of you and to get to know you. We hope you will stay in touch with us and visit us when you are in NYC again. We wish you love and happiness always

Preethi · Married on 07/04/2011

Angela and Alida are wonderful wedding planners and people. They were extremely helpful and made sure that our wedding went absolutely perfectly. We are so happy to work with them. My life became a lot easier and I am so grateful for their help. I would recommend them to anyone. They did a great job and are super nice! We hope to keep in touch! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Preethi for such a great review. We loved getting to know you and Tony and your families. After spending so much time together planning your wedding we will miss you all. We wish you and Tony much love and happiness always.

Michele · Married on 06/24/2011

Alida and her assistant from Juliet Events are the reason why my wedding day ran so smooth. If it weren't for them things would'nt have been organized and timely. Alida and all her staff are professional individuals who knew exactly what had to be done from the moment I arrived at the hotel until the end of the night at the reception. I encourage all brides to take advantage of Juliet events experienced staff because trust me your wedding day will be what you've dreamed about, I know mine was!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Michele for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you both and be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Iggy love and happiness always. We hope you will keep in touch with us!

Meaghan · Married on 02/12/2011

Where do I begin! First I must mention that this is the 3rd time I have been lucky enough to work with Juliet Events. When my husband and I got engaged I was giddy to email for a meeting. My initial plan to elope had morphed into a Napa wedding followed by a brunch in NJ. The best decision I made in the entire planning process was that we needed to bring these two amazing women with us to CA. There is not a detail that was not thought of or handled. From the venue, catering, photographer, videographer, rentals, vintage rentals, flowers, hair and makeup, favors, our dress concierge (I could keep going) they understood my vision and made it more than reality. Despite all my efforts to not be bridezilla, or have anything last minute, they handled it perfectly, and professionally. They gave me the peace of mind and ability to be a calm happy bride. From assembly and delivery of the welcome bags, driving a guest who slept late to the welcome dinner, scheduling transportation for all of our guests and last minute hair, all flawless! Then NJ, I was amazed by the patience in dealing with escort cards while away on honeymoon! 1 month after the wedding, reception number two goes off without a hitch! A reminder of how thorough and thoughtful they are, my uncle left his cell phone, and he sent me a note thanking me for Angela getting it back to him so quick. I never knew… Never pushy, always very respectful of budget, emotions, family, and dreams - you do not need a wedding planner, you need Juliet Events! I don’t know that I can accurately type how special these women are, I strongly suggest you call them. From an intimate in-home event, two weddings and a large reception (stellar bicoastal planning) Juliet Events has my full faith and I unequivocally recommend them. While I don’t miss the planning, I do miss Angela and Alida. They hold a very special place in my and my husband’s heart; we love them and can’t wait to be blessed to work with them again.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Rebecca · Married on 11/07/2010

It was an absolute pleasure working with Angela and Alida from Juliet Events. Hiring them was the best decision I made. They were always available when I had questions or was just stressing over details. They are organized, creative, and extremely detail oriented. They took care of everything. On the wedding day they handled everything and I had a great time. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/16/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the great review. It was a pleasure getting to know you, Sam, and your families. We wish you all the best.

Marian · Married on 10/30/2010

I decided I could plan my own wedding... and with a full-time job and a 5 month time frame, well, it was driving me nuts. About 2 months before the ceremony I realized that I needed help and if I didn't get it, I was NOT going to enjoy our big day. Thankfully, Angela and Alida of Juliet Events were available for our wedding date and we chose their week of wedding package. It was seriously the best money we spent. I only wish I had contacted them sooner! Alida and Angela were really wonderful! They met with us at least twice before the wedding to go through details and contracts and attended and really ran our rehearsal! (Thank goodness since my husband isn't Christian or American so none of us had a clue about what we were doing and the officiant couldn't make it!) They also provided us with great tips to fill in some of the holes we had - transportation companies, questions to ask vendors, etc. They also did a fabulous job of managing things on the day of. We really got to relax and enjoy the day. We also really enjoyed having them there! Thank you, Alida & Angela!!

Sent on 01/09/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Marian for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you both and we enjoyed meeting your families. We wish you many years of happiness and we hope you will stay in touch with us!

Barbara · Married on 10/23/2010

I hired Alida and Angela to plan my wedding and I was very pleased with their services. They recommended excellent vendors, gave me great assistance with color and design, responded to all my emails quickly, and on my wedding day I was able to relax and enjoy the day. They became more like good friends and my family loved them. My wedding was a day I will never forget thanks to Juliet Events.

Sent on 02/28/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Barbara for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and Tim and we enjoyed meeting your families. Brides like you make our job so much fun. Wishing you love and happiness always

Lori · Married on 07/17/2010

I can't begin to say enough great things about these ladies!! Angela and Alida were truly my lifeline through the entire planning process. Since I don't live in NYC, most of our correspondence took place over the phone or via email. We did have a few face to face mtgs whenever I was in the city. I could not have been more pleased with the fantastic job that they did! They literally gave me my dream wedding! It was absolutely beautiful - nothing went wrong. I wasn't stressed about anything - other than the saying "I do" part :-) - on my wedding day. They took care of everything. They have wonderful ideas and I could never have pulled off such a gorgeous wedding without their hard work!! And they were both such a pleasure to work with as well - I really miss talking with them almost every day as I did before the big day! They became more than my wedding planners - they truly became my close friends!!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Juliet Events's reply:

The hardest part of the wedding day is saying goodbye to our brides who have become our friends. Your rooftop wedding was truly gorgeous. It was more glamorous and elegant than even we had pictured. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Tom and your families. Thank you Tom for all the laughs. We hope you will stay in touch. Wishing you much love and happiness always, Angela & Alida

Anna · Married on 07/10/2010

Thank you so much for making my wedding day just perfect!! I hired Alida and Angela of Juliet Events for my wedding day coordination. It was the best decision I made. Having them there to make sure everything was taken care of was such a stress reliever. I was able to enjoy my own wedding without any worries. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for the great review. You had an absolutely beautiful wedding. It was great to meet you both and wish you much love and happiness.

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2010

Every girl dreams about her wedding day. Thanks to Angela and Alida of Juliet Events, my wedding was better than I ever could have dreamed. I was really nervous, about my lack of "style" when I started planning. Not only did Angela tap into my sense of style, but brought ALL of my visions to life. It was so nice to be able to contact her at any time and have all my fears and stresses eased. The day of went so smoothly thanks to Angela and Alida's organization and day of schedule. All of the little details were taken care of and I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING. That is almost unheard of for any bride. All of the vendor recommendations were wonderful especially my flowers from Gig Morris, which were better than I had even imagined! I would definitely recommend these ladies to help with any event. My wedding was absolutely perfect in large part to them!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Jon for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and we are so happy the day was so perfect. We enjoyed getting to meet both your parents and we look forward to staying in touch with you. We wish you much happiness always!
    Alida and Angela

Morgan · Married on 06/05/2010

We hired Juliet Events for the "Day Of" Package and it was the single best wedding decision we made! Angela and Alida are great at what they do, and made sure everything on the rehearsal day and the wedding day went perfectly. I don't know what we would have done without them!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Tim for the great review. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. We enjoyed working with you and meeting your families. Wishing you much love and happiness always!

Crystal · Married on 05/15/2010

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

We couldn't have pulled off the wedding of our dreams (within our budget) without the help of Angela & Alida. We booked them a little over a year before the wedding and it was so worth it. My husband and I both work full time and planning a stylish budget friendly wedding did not fit in the equation. Angela was my "go to" girl and one thing I must say is I MISS HER already!!!
    Angela did a great job keeping BRIDEZILLA under control the entire time, even the day of the wedding.... and those who know me, know that was not an easy task. She responded to my e-mails and phone calls as quick as possible. Angela took a vision, and a few pictures and made it a reality.
    The day of the wedding Angela & Alida did the greatest job getting things done to make my day perfect....and if something went wrong, they did and excellent job of not letting me know about it.
    We LOVE them, and would highly recommend them to anyone, and would definitely use their services in the future..... a baby shower perhaps :-)

Sent on 05/26/2010

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Crystal & Rob for a great review and for letting us be a part of such a special day in your lives. We loved all the planning that went into your wedding. Then finally seeing you both so happy on your wedding day was wonderful. Much love and happiness always. xoxo

Talia · Married on 04/17/2010

We would not for a second hesitate to recommend Juliet Events to friends and family. Angela and Alida were an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired them for complete wedding coordination as soon as we got engaged and they were at our side the entire year of planning, recommending the best vendors, managing the budget, being mindful of timing, and keeping us abreast of things we would have never even known we needed to do. Angela’s design background brought to the table some amazing ideas and Alida’s organization ensured everything ran smoothly. We received so many compliments about our wedding and most importantly we, the bride and groom, were able to just enjoy the day! Thanks Juliet Events, Angela, Alida, and all the fabulous assistants! Talia & Peter

Sent on 05/02/2010

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Talia and Peter for the wonderful review. Working with you this past year has been a pleasure for us and we hope you will keep in touch. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun! We enjoyed meeting both your families and we cannot wait to see the pictures. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • linda23pr

Linda · Married on 11/14/2009

Cant say enough about Juliet Events! To have the most special day in your life, completely worry free is the best feeling ever! I can recommend them to anybody that is willing to have a beautiful non stressed day!!...Me, my husband and family will forever be gratefull!...

Sent on 02/15/2011

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Linda and Johnny for the great review.... We enjoyed your wedding so much. Both of you and your families were a pleasure to work with. Wishing you happiness always
    Alida and Angela

Vita · Married on 10/10/2009

Alida and Angela were great! They were so helpful and knowledgeable. They took a lot of pressure off of us so we could enjoy our day. We had the day of package and it was perfect for our needs. It was so much easier to work with one person vs trying to coordinate with all of our vendors. It was also great to bounce ideas off of them that were not so traditional. Alida gave great advice.

Thank you Alida and Angela for everything! We will send pictures soon.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Juliet Events's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of you wedding day! We enjoyed getting to know you both and meeting your families. It was a beautiful wedding and we can't wait to see the pictures. Thank you for the wonderful review and we wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Emily · Married on 09/19/2009

Brides-to-be, your search stops HERE! Seriously. Choosing Juliet Events will be THE BEST decision you'll make throughout the entire wedding planning process. I was a mere 3-4 weeks into my planning when my head began spinning, I felt overwhelmed, and it stopped being fun. I called Alida and Angela and knew before we even got off the phone that these two would help me create the wedding of my dreams with zero stress on my part. Not only can they handle every teensy detail, making all wedding day logistics a non-issue for the happy couple, but they'll get to know you, they'll really grasp what your tastes and preferences are, and you'll feel like they just "get" you. If I had to do it all over again, there is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that I would call them up and engage their services. They made my wedding the happiest, easiest, most fun day ever!

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Emily for the great review. Your wedding was so much fun for everyone there, including us. We loved collaborating on your design plan and then seeing the gorgeous results. Some of your photos are in our portfolio. Your wedding was really one of the most unique, beautiful, personal weddings we have had the pleasure of being involved with. It was great getting to know you and wish you and Scott love and happiness always.

Erin · Married on 09/12/2009

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Angela and Alida! As two busy attorneys living in NYC trying to plan a complicated beach wedding on the Shore, there is no way we could have pulled together our amazing wedding with out the time, effort, expertise and care of Juliet Events. From the very first meeting they were amazingly attentive to what WE wanted out of our wedding day and helped us create our dream wedding. They were wonderful in suggesting vendors in our area- and all of their picks turned out to be perfect. They took time to respond to every email, phone call and text message and were engaged in every step of our planning process. They offered invaluable style advice and Angela's special artistic creations really added enormously to the wedding. While they were amazing during the build up to the wedding- they really went above and beyond on our wedding day and the day before. After having planned a lovely tented wedding- the weather turned horrible the week of the wedding and threatened to ruin the whole thing! Angela and Alida came to the rescue, calmed the nerves of a frazzled bride, investigated alternative plans at the last minute, rearranged some of the outdoor events, dealt with all the vendors and their weather concerns and made sure that we knew all the details were being taken care of and that no matter what the weather was like- we were going to have a great wedding.

It turned out that all of their scrambling and emergency efforts were not needed- not a drop of rain fell on our wedding day- and we had the tented wedding of our dreams. Angela and Alida are truly special wedding planners- they made our day so special and we were so glad to have had them there with us every step of the way. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Erin for the wonderful review. Your wedding was very special for us and we enjoyed working with you and David and meeting both your families. You were a beautiful bride and such a pleasure to work with. We wish you much happiness together and hope that you both will stay in touch with us!

Beth · Married on 08/08/2009

In the past year, we have used Juliet Events for two weddings: first for my son (9/08) and then for my daughter (8/09.) Both weddings were entirely different yet both were magnificently beautiful! We were so pleased with the help and guidance we received for my son's wedding that, as soon as we heard about my daughter's engagement, we called Juliet Events! You see, my daughter has been living in Australia for the past three years and I knew we would need as much help as possible. Both Alida and Angela helped guide us every step of the way, keeping us on schedule, and keeping track of all the incidentals we might have overlooked. I can honestly say that Alida and Angela have become like family to us. I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/20/2009

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Beth for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be a part of Kendyl's wedding day and Tyler and Jenna's also. We enjoyed seeing all of you again and you have become like family to us. We enjoyed meeting all the people from Australia, they were wonderful. We are looking forward to the next Papaz wedding! We hope you will keep in touch with us and we look forward to seeing you soon

Aubrey · Married on 08/01/2009

Juliet Events was absolutely incredible! My husband and I were married August 1, 2009 and began planning 8 months out. We live in Virginia, are both in the navy but wanted a wedding in NJ where my husband's family lives. We were nervous about working with someone long distance especially since I had to spend roughly 4 out of the 8 months deployed in and out to sea!
    Well the first time I contacted Alida and Angela via email they were extremely attentive and all of my worries were gone. Poof! Just like that. Prior to the wedding we were only able to meet up 3 times and not once during those 8 months did I stress. They keep everything so organized, worked with our budget and tailored our wedding to fit our personalities. Every question I had, they answered so quick (I'm still not sure how/when they sleep).
    There are 3 more siblings in our family that are unmarried and believe me, that will be the wedding gift/blessing that we will give each of them: a perfect stress free wedding through Juliet Events!

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Aubrey for the great review! You and Bill were a pleasure to work with, every bride and groom should be just like you. We enjoyed meeting both your families and we look forward to seeing you both again. We wish you much happiness always

Dana · Married on 05/15/2009

The whole wedding planning process was extremely nerve wracking to me. I wanted to plan and yet everytime I thought of another vendor I needed to hire, another decoration I needed to think about, I became extremely nervous. When I voiced my concerns to Angela during our first meeting, she listened with an attentive ear, let me vent and offered wonderful advice. After I left that meeting, I told my soon-to-be husband that I was going to hire this wedding planner no matter what. Thank goodness I did. Angela and Alida took all of my worries from me so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. They were so extremely professional and yet I felt like they were family. Keith and I were on such a tight budget, they worked around it and made my day beautiful. They worked great with my other vendors and always asked questions I never even thought of. Thank god for Angela and Alida... seriously. I really don't know what I would have done without them.

Sent on 08/19/2009

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Dana for such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and to get to know you and your family. We wish you a Keith much love and happiness.