Julie Splichal Professional Makeup Artist Reviews

4 Reviews for Julie Splichal Professional Makeup Artist

• Amanda

Amanda Heim · Married on 07/27/2019

Julie is the best!

Julie did such an awesome job with the makeup for my wedding - handling myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! She was always friendly, timely, and really made us feel at ease the day of the wedding. My bridal package included a trial which was SO helpful in getting to know each other and playing with my look to get it exactly how I wanted it. She was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process! Would 10/10 recommend if you are looking for a makeup artist to come to you for your wedding or any other occasion - WONDERFUL experience!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Amanda Henke · Married on 04/27/2019

A great experience!

Julie was great to work with and made me look and feel beautiful for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Krista Danielson · Married on 10/17/2018

Excellent style and makeup advisor

Julie is warm, professional, and a great make-up advisor/stylist. She helped me find a new look, and took the time to make sure I understood what makeup to buy, what I could used that I already own, and how to apply it. She's also a Cabi and Mary Kay rep, which is fantastic if you are interested in those products. Highly recommend Julie!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

I am so glad that we had Julie to help us with our makeup on my wedding day!! Julie did the makeup for myself, my five bridesmaids, and my mom. She got there in a very timely manner (even though it was super early) and was quite efficient with getting everyone’s done in time for pictures. Julie is so talented and helped everyone to look absolutely stunning, while still looking completely like themselves and not “overdone.” I think professional makeup is something that a lot of people probably overlook, but when you have the right person, it is totally worth it. Julie knows how to do makeup that will look breathtaking in photographs and in person - it really does make a huge difference from regular, everyday makeup. Not only that, but our makeup still looked almost perfect at the end of the night (12-15 hours later), after sweating all afternoon in the hot August air and dancing the night away. Thank you, Julie, for helping me to feel my most beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018