Julie Marie Photography Reviews

8 | Theresa, WI

8 Reviews for Julie Marie Photography

Travis · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience All Around

Julie and her team did a great job of capturing our special day!
    They were a lot of fun to work with. Out of all the things we had to worry about for the big day, we had no complaints with how easy and straight forward the photography was. Completely satisfied and amazed at the wonderful photos we received.
    I

Sent on 08/14/2020

Kara Klug · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I used Julie Marie Photography for our backyard wedding. For starters, Julie was so great with our family and guests. She was respectful and handled large group shots with ease. I had multiple comments from family members, after, saying how nice and patient she was. Julie stayed for quite a while and I didn't even notice she was there! Amazing. Once I received the photos back I was blown away! The photos brought me to tears because she captured such precious candid shots. The quality of the photos were amazing and her asset delivery was adorable. She gave us a little keep-sake box that I still keep on my mantel. I can not recommend Julie Marie Photography more! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Thingvold · Married on 01/08/2017

Fabulous Photographer

Julie does a fantastic job at making you feel comfortable and relaxed while taking amazing photos. She is fun to work with and extremely talented. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Siena · Married on 01/07/2017

Julie was absolutely AMAZING! She was so excited for us at our first meeting, and she immediately said she would bring a 2nd shooter because of our big guest list and add on a few hours to make sure she captured our entire day! Groom decided last second to have the second shooter take pics of the guys getting ready..and Julie was SO accommodating and worked everything out. She made the formal pics at the church go quickly and smoothly, which was very much appreciated!! Haven't seen all the pics yet, but she uploaded a few.. and I'm in love!!!! She is a true artist! Best of luck to you in the future, Julie! You have so much talent! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!!! <3 Siena & Billy

Sent on 01/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

Julie was absolutely awesome! From our engagement session to our wedding day, everything was above and beyond! We loved that we were allowed to pick 2 different locations to complete our engagement shoot, and she provided us an awesome amount of her time on our wedding day! She always made us feel very comfortable and the way she presented our final products showed how much she really cared! She focused on all the little details, which we loved looking back on. We have multiple friends getting married soon, and recommend her to everyone! We plan to use her for all future photo needs!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Genya · Married on 10/31/2015

Beautiful !!! Fun and professional!! Highly recommended

Sent on 05/30/2016

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

Julie Marie photography did an amazing job on our wedding. She went above and beyond. She gave great direction and put us at ease. She captured everything we wanted and so much more. The pictures came out wonderful and in ways we couldn't even have imagined. What she did with us, all our family and friends... there is so much more that goes into a picture than just a click of a button. We cannot thank her enough for all she did!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 04/22/2017

Overall good

Overall, my experience with Julie was positive. I think for the value in what I paid for, the photos were good. She was flexible to my schedule and caught some good shots. I will say this- I did stress to her that I wanted a lot of Bride and Groom ONLY portraits. Overall that was more important to ME personally than anything else. She stated she liked getting photos of grandparents crying, etc. and I agreed and I’m glad she captured that (TRULY!), but I really stressed the importance of a variety of bride and groom portraits. When I look back at my pictures, I’m not happy that there isn’t a lot of just me and my husband Ryan. I have few options to blow up on the wall of just my husband and I. I thought about throwing my wedding gown back on after the honeymoon and getting More pictures taken. Oh well. But Again, Yes I would recommend Julie because she does well. She did do a great job capturing everything else. I have a lot of wonderful memories to look back on because of her photos. I will also say you can’t beat her price. Every photographer I contacted charged $3,500 and up for 4-6 hours, nothing included. I only paid like $1800 for 9 hours and print release. That was a steal!

Sent on 08/12/2020