Sasi Spirit Weddings Reviews

30 | Windsor, CO

30 Reviews for Sasi Spirit Weddings

Ellen · Married on 09/29/2019

Julie was fantastic!

Julie made planning for our ceremony simple and personal. She was kind and responsive, and it was clear that she really cared about making our ceremony feel like US. Julie made an effort to get to know our family and friends at our rehearsal, and on our wedding day we received so many compliments on our beautiful ceremony. Julie was a joy to have as part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sasi Spirit Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this review, Ellen & Tucker. I had such a good time working with you, and being part of your special day was truly joyful for me!
  • Errol

Errol Leach · Married on 06/09/2019

Julie was incredible!

Julie helped us every step of the way!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Sasi Spirit Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Errol, for sharing your thoughts about my serving as your and Ashley's officiant. It was totally a pleasure for me to work with both of you. I do hope our paths will cross in the future!
    Gratefully,
    Rev. Julie

Alix · Married on 10/06/2018

Julie was amazing as our officiant! She truly has your best interests at heart and creates a beautiful ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple. We couldn't be more pleased. We had several family members and friends comment on how beautiful the ceremony and message was that Julie created. We can't thank Julie enough for help making our wedding day one to remember.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Using Julie as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We wanted a ceremony that was meaningful and reflected who we are as a couple. What Julie helped us to create went beyond our expectations. One month later, friends and family are still commenting to us on how memorable and heartfelt our ceremony was. It was absolutely a highlight of our wedding day. Throughout the process Julie was professional, helpful, and responsive. On the day of the event her calm presence was so appreciated. We would not hesitate to recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant for their special day.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sarah Legge · Married on 08/24/2018

We would HIGHLY recommend Julie!

Julie did an amazing job! From our first meeting with her, to writing our ceremony, to our wedding day! We would HIGHLY recommend her! The ceremony she wrote was beautiful and really captured who we are as a couple. It truly made the experience special and one that we will always remember!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mitch · Married on 07/21/2018

Our ceremony was perfect. Julie worked with us to create the ceremony that reflected our wishes and desires. We had encountered other officiants that would "say" they would create our specific ceremony, to only show a different side later, and force their ceremony on us. But Julie is different. She is supportive, and didn't hesitate to create our vision, working with us to fill out the pieces that we weren't aware of, and even then, listening to what we were comfortable to include, and what we weren't. Her preparation and thoughtfulness were second to none. Her presence and participation on our wedding day was a calming influence for everyone. We would recommend Julie to anyone. Most importantly, we would recommend Julie to, anyone. :-)

We truly enjoyed working with Julie on such an important day.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2018

We originally booked a different officiant for our wedding, but due to a family emergency, he had to cancel. We were put in touch with Julie, and felt connected to her as soon as we spoke! Julie made the process of writing a ceremony and vows so easy and stress-free. She crafted a ceremony that fit us perfectly, and we received so many compliments. She even gave us a sweet wedding gift :) We are so thankful we found Julie and would not hesitate to recommend her whole-heartedly! Thank you, Julie!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Cheryl · Married on 12/16/2017

I can not say enough good things about Julie. The first officiant whom we had contacted and met with a month before our wedding gave me three day notice she would not be available on Dec. 16th. One phone call to Julie she made my wedding ceremony happen. Julie is a sweet wonderful person . Her ceremony for Elliot and I was beautifully spoken. If I could rate higher for Julie I would. She influenced Elliot, myself, and our families in feeling relaxed and having Fun. Thank you Julie.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Julie was AMAZING- she made our ceremony completely personalized and went over all and any changes before our wedding date. She was flexible in meeting times and very responsive to emails. Everyone is still gushing over how perfect our ceremony was and I wish we could do it with her all over again. Her voice is calming and I would recommend her a thousand times over. She is truly a kind compassionate person and I wouldn't have imagined a better person to marry us.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 09/16/2017

Julie was absolutely amazing!! As soon as you meet her, you feel like you've known her forever. She's so warm and friendly, and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. Julie was so accommodating with every request we had and met with us on several occasions to make sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. And it turned out perfectly. Thank you so much Julie!
    Hayley and Chris Norton

Sent on 12/20/2017

Molly · Married on 09/15/2017

Julie amazing from the very beginning! Joe and I are not affiliated with any religion and she completely made a ceremony from scratch and it was unbelievable, so beautifully written. She has such a soothing voice and did everything perfect with no rehearsal! I highly recommend :)

Sent on 09/20/2017

Joseph · Married on 09/15/2017

Julie is absolutely wonderful in every part of our experience. Highly recommended. Her words she presented to us for the ceremony readings were of my wildest dreams. My friends and family were awestruck with our ceremony and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Julie's communication and organization prior to the ceremony was great and made me feel comfortable and prepared for our big day.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

We could not have been happier with Julie as our officiant. She has a perfect demeanor and spirit for this work. While initially reluctant to pick an officiant at random on wedding wire, we were sold after our first meeting. Prior to the ceremony Julie was helpful in suggesting structures for our vows and blessings we might want to include, as well as a questionnaire that prompted real introspection for my WIFE and I about our relationship. As for the ceremony itself, over a month later we still have family talking about how great the officiant was and how we really lucked out finding her.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 06/23/2017

Julie was part of a dream team to make our day so magical- she was easy to work with leading up to the day and incorporated everything we discussed and then some. Her approach and openness to all religions is what attracted us to her but by the end she felt like family!

Sent on 07/25/2017

L · Married on 10/08/2016

Julie truly made our big day a day a cherished, blessed day. Our ceremony was unique and offered wisdom both my husband and I will turn to throughout our lives. We just watched our wedding video and everyone agrees-- Julie made our ceremony!

Her words of wisdom and were the icing on a sweet new chapter in both our lives. I'd recommend Julie to anyone seeking a wedding officiant who really puts her heart and soul into your ceremony.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

We are thrilled that we found Julie to officiate our ceremony! We felt comfortable with Julie from our very first meeting and loved her open demeanor and personality. She is incredibly kind and helpful and was very invested in creating an amazing and memorable ceremony for us. Julie was filled with ideas to make our ceremony unique and special (such as having the wedding party do the ring warming/blessing, flower exchange with mothers, and providing many suggestions for readings and vows), and open to our ideas as well. She really took the time to get to know us and our religious beliefs and incorporated them in a way that we were very happy with. We received many compliments from our guests about the personal and meaningful nature of our ceremony. Additionally, she was very easy to communicate with and met with us several times in person.

We can't recommend her highly enough! Thank you so much Julie for being part of our day!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jacob · Married on 06/30/2016

We are so lucky to have found Julie. We had a destination wedding in Estes Park. Being located in Ohio, we were reliant upon solid communication and a smidge of faith for this to all go well. Julie made it all so easy. She facetimed with us during our spare time on several occasions before the big day, got to know us, and made our ceremony so personal. Our families in attendance all agreed how intimate the ceremony was. Not bad considering the first time we had met face-to-face was the actual day of the wedding! Julie worked around our goals for the event. She truly made it our day and it saying "I do" felt almost as natural as tying my shoes. I could not be more satisfied with our choice to have Julie officiate our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Allison · Married on 06/04/2016

I am a Catering Services Manager and Julie was the officiant for a wedding that took place at our hotel. She was so great to work with and had a great relationship with the bride and groom. We will definitely be recommending her for future weddings!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Julie is incredible. We were so happy we found her and that she was part of our special day! We got so many compliments on our ceremony and of course we loved it as well. Julie did a great job of customizing the ceremony. We were looking for someone open minded to our agnostic beliefs and she just did a great job of making us both feel comfortable. She included several special touches such as including my sister reading a poem, having our bridal party bless our rings, funny stories about us that we told her when we originally met, and a beautiful sand ceremony. Our ceremony was just beautiful.

She is very much into the process and genuinely made us feel like she was excited to be part of our day. She is timely, organized, willing to customize/change anything, and meets with you a few times before the wedding to make sure you are on the same page.

Julie is so sweet and warm! I highly recommend her!

Thanks Julie!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Judy · Married on 05/28/2016

Julie Legg was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She met with us twice and she really took the time to get to know us. We also communicated by phone and email and she made sure that our ceremony was everything we wanted and gave us suggestions when we needed them. She was so personable I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.. She was incredible and we are so pleased.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

Julie was so warm and welcoming. I love that she wanted to meet with both of us before the wedding to get to know us and what we wanted for our wedding. We instantly felt a connection with her and felt that she really cared about us and our story. She gave us options, but let us pick what we wanted to include or not include during the ceremony. She was so supportive of us when we decided to create our own vows. She was professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The entire experience was great and we were really happy with the ceremony. We definitely recommend Julie to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Julie was amazing! Each time we met with her before the wedding it felt like we were meeting with an old friend. I thought that it would be hard to find someone to officiate our wedding who I really felt connected with, however she was the first person that we met with, and she was the perfect fit for my husband and I. She put together a wonderful ceremony that did not exclude either of our families and their many different religious backgrounds.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Vincent · Married on 08/30/2014

"Julie of Sasi Spirit Weddings is absolutely the best wedding officiant. I would recommend her without reservation.
    She took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding and did a great job on coaching and mentoring us …
    Consequently, it turned out to be a very special event that was enjoyed by everyone!"

Sent on 03/13/2015

Mary-Jo · Married on 08/30/2014

Time can slip away when planning a wedding and Julie kept us on schedule to insure that our ceremony was prepared in enough time to allow for any changes. As a result, the ceremony went quite well and many people commented on how it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2014

Julie was warm and welcoming when my now husband and I started the wedding planning process. She walked us through a number of options for the ceremony and helped us create a ceremony that felt like "us". I would recommend Julie without any reservations or hesitations! She really made our special day memorable!

Sent on 04/14/2015