6 Reviews for Julie Lawson Photography

6 Julie Lawson Photography Reviews

Julie is absolutely amazing! In my honest opinion, you will not find a better or more amazing photographer. She has a wonderful eye and truly brings special moments to life. I have already referred her over to a friend who is getting married in 12 days. Her pictures are stunning and she is the most wonderful person to get along with.

Profile Picture Alaina, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Awesome photographer, very laid back and flexible! and the finished product was beyond amazing! :)

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julie was great- she created a package to meet my financial needs and the photo's are fantastic- she created memories for us to cherish.

Profile Picture Jaymie, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Easy, prompt communication through e-mail. EXCELLENT pricing and flexibility.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie is the best! She knew what I wanted before I even knew. She was so easy to work with and was so creative. I have had so many compliments from our photos and how well they turned out. She really does show her love for photography in every photograph. I will definately be using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Julie was one of the best parts of our entire wedding! She is a very conscientious photographer and captured every moment from our special day. She truly knew how to make our love for each other show through in each and every photograph. Julie edited our photos so quickly and her website was fantastic for our family and friends to get a sneak peak! Her pricing was amazing for all of the services we received. I hope to have her continue to photograph our family as we grow!

Profile Picture Madison, 6/6/09, 1 Review