Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs Reviews

9 | Muscatine, IA

9 Reviews for Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs

• liztrey

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved the work she did for me!!The flowers turned out WONDERFUL!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Julie did a wonderful job doing my flower. She was very flexible and was willing to work with me on anything. She kept in close contact with me at all times to let me know how things were going.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

Julie was extremely helpful and there for us whenever we had any questions, Also very knowledgeable about all aspects of our big wedding day. We highly recommend her!
    Just a little advice - it really helped to be organized and start planning early, always helps with the stress level. Also the amount of options can be overwhelming but remember just to have fun with it all. When you see something you love and want for your wedding, you will just know it!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Amy · Married on 04/09/2011

Julie is so easy to work with, and she does amazing work! I admitted to her during our first meeting that flowers were not the most important thing to me when planning my wedding, but she did an incredible job! I gave her the freedom to do her thing, and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review! I appreciate it tremendously:) It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you and Darryl the best.
    Sincerely,
    Julie

Josie · Married on 10/16/2010

I can not say enough good things about Julie. She went above and beyond my expectations. My wedding planning and wedding day had a lot of unexpected stress but Julie was the one person I never had to worry about. I had found a picture of the bouquet I wanted and she made it look exactly like the picture. I could not have been happier with her work. She is also the sweetest person you'll ever meet, your treated like a real person, not a just another customer. If your planning a wedding or any other event you would be crazy not to go to Julie Ehrman.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Jodi · Married on 08/14/2010

Julie was awesome to work with! The flowers were beautiful and many people commented on them! Julie went above and beyond what other florist do. She wanted to make sure my flowers lasted on one of the hotest days of the summer and stuck around till after pictures. She then took all the bouquets and turned them into centerpieces and set them up at the reception! You are a fool if you do not use Julie Ehrman wedding Designs!!!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Cynthia · Married on 07/17/2010

Julie's design of the flowers and the cystral trees where absolutely beautiful and she worked very hard making sure everyone was 100 percent happy with everything she did. We had the rececption (ballroom) double book the venue and she took the time and drove 1 hr. out of her way to be at the hotel to have a meeting discussing our options for the day of the wedding. Everything went perfect and it had a large part to do with Julie's organizations and her staff. Julie and her staff worked in harmony with the wedding coordinator. I had so many guest comment on how gorgeous everything was that day and I could of not been any happier. I was able to enjoy the day knowing that I did not have to worry about one thing because Julie had it all covered. I would recommend her to anyone! OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

3.0

Julie is a-freaking-mazing

While planning an Iowa wedding from NYC, I wanted to find a florist/decorator who could manage all the rentals, flowers, etc. while executing my very specific vision. I had two preliminary phone calls with Julie and during each one she had such a calming energy and was totally open to my ideas without pushing me to splurge on expensive rentals (which other companies did). Though she doesn’t provide any floral trials, she made our event space look exactly how I envisioned it—but better. AND we came in under budget! Trust her, she gotchu.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special day for you and Sean. It was absolutely an honor. I wish every bride could enjoy every detail as you did. Not just in the details that we provided for you, but in your entire wedding experience. Thank you for being the perfect example of why I love my job!!!! You should write an article on how to be the chillest bride ever!!!!❤️
  • Lucia

Lucia Waldrop · Married on 11/09/2019

Beware: Unresponsive and Unprofessional

We tried negotiating the price, but rather than communicate with us Julie stopped responding to all emails and phone messages. Did we don’t know why. She should have been honest with us.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Julie Ehrman Wedding Designs's reply:

I’m sorry that I did not reply as quickly as you would have liked, and that you were not happy with how things worked out. When your daughter and I emailed about the estimate, I made the adjustments that I could. I do feel like I explained to you why I could not adjust things further in the estimate/proposal. I do feel like I was honest with you and wish this could have gone differently.
    Thank you for your feedback. I do sincerely offer my best wishes to your family in your upcoming wedding.