julia's house Reviews

11 | Stillwater, MN

11 Reviews for julia's house

kelsey · Married on 10/04/2014

Finding a photographer was my biggest worry for my wedding because you only get on chance at capturing your day. Joanna was wonderful!! The pictures we beautiful, she was very flexible with meeting is at different places for pictures and really knew just how to capture the prefect memories. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Joanna did a wonderful job - she helped keep us organized and on track, and her photographs are fantastic!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Joanna and Michelle did a great job photographing our wedding! They were wonderful to work with, lovely people. They got a lot of fun, unique shots and the photo quality is superb!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2011

"Working with Joanna and knowing her go hand in hand she is someone you can be yourself around. She really can capture your spirit in a photo and always captures the inner beauty in people. She has been taking photos of my daughter for years and I am so blessed with all the wonderful prints that hang in my house. She also took pictures for my wedding and I was one happy bride. I get so many compliments on how beautiful my pictures are and how creative the photographer is. It was relaxing to me and my family to have Joanna and her assistant Michelle at our wedding and we never felt rushed or inconvenienced by them, and I think that is a great quality to have in a photographer. Joanna is someone you can trust to get the job done with professionalism and personalization. I simply think she is the best and I would highly recommend her."

Sent on 02/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/21/2010

Grace. Light. Love. These are the qualities Trevor and I hoped to find in our engagement and wedding photos, and we were blessed to find them in our photographer as well! Little did we realize when we started planning our ceremony and celebration, we would spend more time on our wedding day with our photographer than any single friend or family member. Who knew!? And in the heat and hustle of the day, Joanna was an oasis! She led us through an intimate and relaxed photo session in a sundrenched grassy field, and she intuitively guided us into poses that were natural for us and captured our affections. She was a joy to work with, and we look forward to working with Joanna in the future, as we celebrate the milestones of our marriage.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Colleen · Married on 07/17/2010

Joanna Gail did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding photography! The pictures are beautiful, both in quality and in content. She has an artistic eye and I loved that our wedding photographs aren't all of the typical generic poses you often see from other wedding photographers. Joanna has a natural talent tocapture the beauty from any scene, and that is evident in all of our wedding photos. Kaleb and I planned our wedding to be classic and elegant and her work captured this theme perfectly. It is obvious to me that Joanna has a passion for photography and that passion comes through in her work. It was an honor to have her as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/05/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2009

Joanna was amazing! So professional and wonderfully creative. She is a true artist and my husband and I were so happy to that she was able to document our wedding. I have been very pleased with the photos and with the work that she did. She was at our event all day and was also able to bring a second shooter to help capture every little nuance of the day. I would recommend her to anyone and we really couldn't have been happier with the results!

Sent on 02/20/2013

Breanna · Married on 06/28/2008

Julia's House shines when it comes to candid shots! I will cherish so many of the shots I have from that day thanks to Julia's House.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Collette · Married on 05/28/2012

It was a joy to have Michelle and Joanna at our wedding! They offered it to us as a "gift" and we are thrilled with how things turned out. I have recommended them to others and will continue to recommend them.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Edra · Married on 06/01/2012

Joanna was absolutely excellent on our wedding day. Her bubbly and easygoing personality was a breath of fresh air. We love the photos that she took of us! I wholeheartedly recommend her to every couple out there!

Sent on 02/03/2014

My photos are beautiful! She did such a great job with capturing the happiness of the day. Joanna came by the site prior to the wedding day to scope out picture locations. She even went into the water at one spot to get the shot.

Sent on 10/02/2014