Juliana's Catering Reviews

Juliana's Catering 1
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/05/2019

Delicious food, amazing service

We hired Juliana’s Catering for our wedding. Honestly it was so much DELICIOUS food. We requested BBQ which consisted of BBQ ribs, steak tips, chicken, mac and cheese, au gratin potatoes, mixed veggies, salad, and more! Nick the owner was very flexible and adjusted to all of our needs. The servers at our wedding were so caring and attentive. Even after the wedding our friends and family were still talking about how delicious the food was. Honestly, if you’re looking for great food and amazing service book Juliana’s Catering, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Izen · Married on 06/29/2019

The best wedding food we've ever had

We used Juliana's Catering for our wedding at Friendly Crossways this past June. The process of choosing the food was fun and easy but the actual food itself was out of this world. Their timing was perfect, the vegetables were freshly picked from the garden that morning and it was just absolutely perfect in every way. We would hire them again in a second!

Juliana's Catering 2
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Sarah Defreitas · Married on 12/31/2018

Juliana's -professional people and delicious food

I recently had Juliana's cater an event for 120 people. Nick is incredibly responsive and helpful. The planning was very easy as Nick was very flexible. The wait staff was professional and pleasant. The food was delicious. I would highly recommend them!

Linda Martindale · Married on 12/23/2018

The food was delicious and creative. It felt like home cooking and not banquet food. Service was friendly and attentive.

Juliana’s catering is the way food and service should be done. It feels like family home-cooking with a professional and elegant touch. The grilled cheese station with hot soup was beyond delicious and personalized so everyone got their own treat. The passed appetizers were elegant and yummy. Overall 5 stars!!!

Smith · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing caterer!

Khristine Field · Married on 06/23/2018

Nick was very responsive, flexible and oh so patient while I organized TWO weddings in one summer.

The food was wonderful, delivered hot and delicious at the agreed upon time and prices were quite reasonable. I would definitely hire Juliana's catering again.

Beth P · Married on 06/10/2018

Great food, personalized service

Nick and his team's delicious menu, including gluten free items, was a hit!

Denise Garzone · Married on 06/10/2018

Outstanding service and quality food!

Our sports organization hired Nick and his team of chefs and servers to cater our end of season banquet. Nick suggested the perfect venue which allowed ample room for casual seating and outdoor play for our large group. The buffet was spread with a variety of delicious options grilled on site by Nick and his team. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The event was a huge success. We look forward to working with Juliana's again in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Robin Cavanaugh · Married on 06/01/2018

Juliana's Catering is terrific!

Juliana's Catering is terrific! They are always very helpful and the food is always delicious. I would highly recommend this company!

Pamela Gordon · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent experience

Juliana's Catering provides top quality, attractively arranged, delicious food. I highly recommend them for any event. They are easy to work with, responsive, reasonably priced and very accommodating. I have used them for my personal events and have also attended many events catered by them. They can accommodate a myriad of event types and sizes. They are true catering professionals and their food is consistently excellent.

Laurie · event on: 02/20/2018

My experience with Nick and his team, the quality of their food and flexibility has been excellent.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Susan · Married on 02/04/2018

We have used Juliana's Catering several times--for a baby shower and many times for gatherings with family and friends. The Food is AMAZING! The presentation of the food, the freshness and the taste are incredible! Nick is so accomodating and helps you choose the right menu for your special event. Myself (and my whole family) would highly recommend Juliana's Catering for your next event--small or large! Susan O.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Marybeth · Married on 12/23/2017

Juliana’s is incredibly professional, from the first contact to the finishing touches at the event. I’ve used them for many parties, and each time, Nick comes up with a unique menu that suits the party theme as well as my budget. Top notch service and delicious food!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jessica · event on: 09/20/2017

Amazing service, Delicious food, very reasonable pricing and always reliable.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Kaylinnette · Married on 09/01/2017

Nick and Kristie were friendly and professional from the second we first contacted them to set up a tasting. All the food we tried during our tasting was delicious. So, we hired Juliana's Catering for our wedding reception at the Endicott Estate in Dedham, MA. They had to go through an approval process to work at our particular venue, they had no problems working with the venue contacts and got approval with ease.

Picking out menu options for our reception was stress-free, Nick and Kristie are very accommodating. On the day of our wedding, Nick and his team seamlessly prepped and served the appetizers, dinner, and desserts. Nick even made time to check in with myself and my husband to make sure we were enjoying the food. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kim · Married on 06/20/2017

Everyone loved the pizzas Nick provided. It was a pleasure working with him and his team. I would use them for my next event.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Kim · Married on 06/20/2017

Nick did a terrific job preparing delicious dishes for my son's graduation party. The pizzas were a HUGE hit! Easy to work with, reasonably priced, plenty of food- all was great!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Mbc67 · Married on 05/21/2016

Excellent Party

Juliana's catering personalized our event with favorite delicious foods and wonderful staff. They were professional, respectful of our home, and cleaned up everything. We would hire them again for any size event.

• Jenna

Jenna Tolan · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Amazing Food

OMG the food was amazing. Seriously everyone said all night how awesome the food was. They made changes to what we wanted after our included tasting. Would rebook again just on awesome food was. They cut outside pies at no additional charge as well. Nick, the owner was onsite during the event and was even fixing bricks in the patio the day before; he was super responsive and flexible when preparing the space as well. Kristina, the office manager/planner was so responsive and would remind us when we had an upcoming payment. Maxine was the planner I worked with throughout planning but she left the company ten days before our event. Pam was our ‘event hostess’ for the day of… I found her to be fairly rigid and traditional, but she did keep the night moving as well as coming to me through the night for check ins and various approval of things like vendor mealtimes. Pam flatly declined to do several things I had discussed with the previous planner and had designated on my floor plan submitted a week prior. I wish they had been brought up beforehand rather than the day of/day before. I also ended up doing parts of the set up on the rehearsal day where I had previously been assured all I had to do was drop off with a designated plan. These two points were my only disappointment throughout the whole process.

Sent on 10/02/2019