Juliana Noelle Jumper Reviews

Juliana Noelle Jumper 5
Juliana Noelle Jumper 6
Juliana Noelle Jumper 7

Maggie · Married on 06/23/2019

I’m still completely mind blown over how GORGEOUS our wedding pictures turned out!! I would never recommend anyone besides Juliana! We have received nonstop compliments on the wedding photos since our wedding in June. She was not only an amazing photographer, but one of the sweetest people ever! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, stop and hire her ASAP!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 15
  • whitney

whitney · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional, Talented, Kind

Juliana was our photographer for our wedding in January and for our engagement pictures last fall. She is so talented and captured our day in the most beautiful, intimate, and artistic way. She has such a vision while she is shooting and we were so thrilled with the photos, both from the engagement and the wedding.

On top of the excellent photos, she was also a total delight to work with. She was very responsive and kind. I feared that engagement photos could feel awkward and staged. She made is so comfortable and so much fun! It just felt like we were out on a date.

We can't recommend Juliana enough. She was the perfect person to help capture our perfect day. We can't wait to look her up for photo sessions in the future!

Sent on 03/05/2019

The Ramsey's · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfection!

Juliana has the initiate ability to capture the energy and vibe of each couple/family she photographs. The eye she has for the surroundings and incorporating them into each photograph she takes is unmatched. If you intend to have your vision translated into memories that speak motion into still images then she is without a doubt the only person to choose.
    Thank you.
    The Ramsey's

Sent on 11/19/2018

Karina · Married on 10/27/2018

Juliana was awesome and very professional when taking our engagement/family pictures.

Juliana Noelle Jumper 16

Rebekkah · Married on 10/01/2018

Gorgeous images of our yester-year day

Julianna made our day so special. We had shared with her that we wanted to capture the authentic joy and love of our day, and also the old-fashioned elegance and simplicity of the wedding celebrations our grandparents would have had. She was extraordinary to work with, and gave us even more photos than we were expecting. If you want professional, authentic, gorgeous images you will cherish forever, we couldn't recommend Julianna more highly!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 21
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 22

Lindsay · Married on 09/01/2018

Engagement/Wedding Photos

Juliana and her husband were the absolute best to work with. She made us feel so comfortable for our engagement and wedding photos. Her style is very unique and she's very talented. She captures moments you wouldn't think to capture yourself. Highly recommend and plan on using her for other photoshoots.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Christina · Married on 07/27/2018

Juliana was simply amazing. Our wedding was a unique day, and she was so flexible and offered great guidance. We have never had professional photos done and she made us feel very comfortable and she worked her magic on the photographs! It was everything we wanted and more, and we loved spending the day with her. She has great insight and knows some fun places in town to take pics. We would absolutely hire her again and definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 23
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 24
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 25
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 26
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 27

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Juliana Noelle Jumper captured so many special moments during our wedding! We could not be happier with the beautiful images she took during both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. Very friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 28
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 29
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 30

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2018

Juliana did a wonderful job photographing the wedding. We made last minute changes due to the weather and she was very helpful and accommodating. And the photos turned out lovely.

Erica · Married on 04/28/2018

Juliana was absolutely fantastic

My photographer was amazing. She is so easy to work with. I LOVE my pictures. I’ll treasure them forever.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Michaela · Married on 09/09/2017

Juliana did an outstanding job with our wedding photos! My husband and I were supposed to get married in Florida this September, but had to change the location last minute due to Hurricane Irma. Thankfully, Juliana was available last minute and photographed our wedding. She was very responsive and flexible. She also quickly turned around the edited photos, and as you can see, they are to DIE FOR! We absolutely love them and can't thank her enough for making our day perfect. I would highly recommend Juliana. She is so talented and kind and is an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 31
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 32
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 33
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 34
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 35

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

The 5 stars out of 5 stars should tell you how much I loved working with Juliana! We did my bridal portraits for my September colorful DIY wedding and they turned out amazing! When it came to working with my ideas for the things I wanted, it truly felt like a collaboration. She came to Bartlesville (where I live) and we went to 3 different locations, all of which played important roles in my wedding. She captured all the details in my dress, handmade bouquet, and shoes. I seriously have no complaints and anyone considering hiring her should do so!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 41
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 42
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 43

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2017

Juliana was super professional and did a beautiful job! We got our photos not long after our ceremony, and all were high quality and she captured great moments!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 44
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 45
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 46

Summer · Married on 08/13/2017

Appreciated Juliana's professional capabilities! Her artistic aesthetic is a personal favorite of mine. She paid homage to our 1-year anniversary, brilliantly. I appreciated that she valued our opinion regarding poses, styling, and what creative character we wanted to express in our photos! We enjoyed working with her very much!

• W

Whitney · Married on 07/01/2017

I’ve known Juliana for many years, however seeing her behind the camera showed me that she has found her true calling. She is very talented with her lense. She has an eye for amazing shots that are not only incredibly beautiful but also real and personal. I have received many compliments on her photos of my husband and I. I couldn’t be happier with our experience!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 47
    Juliana Noelle Jumper 48

Alexandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Juliana was literally the best engagement picture photographer we could have asked for! We get compliments on our photos all the time and she captured our love really well. She is super easy to work with and has great ideas! For anything in KC, I would use her again and again!!!

Michael and Alex