34 Reviews for Julia Rohde Designs

Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
34 Julia Rohde Designs Reviews

From day one Julia was quick, helpful and efficient. When I met with her for the first time, it was clear to see that she had expertise and an eye for design. She was able to bring to life the florals that I had envisioned. On the day of my wedding, Julia and her team were on time and they took care of everything from start to finish. I didn't have to worry about anything and multiple people commented about how gorgeous my bouquet was and how beautiful the reception room looked. I would highly recommend using Julia for your wedding or special event. She really made my day so special and I am so grateful that I got to work with her!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I cannot recommend Julia highly enough. She took our vision and crafted it into a reality -- all the way down to the shades of pinks we were looking for in the flowers, to the shape of the bouquet, to the feeling we wanted to convey with our center pieces and accents. All of our guests could not stop raving about the flowers.. I am still getting messages that our flowers were unforgettable and truly transformed the feel of the night into something special for all of our guests. On top of being an excellent designer, Julia was extremely patient with all of our changing requests. We were still adjusting our final order a week before the wedding and she took every change without hesitation. And to boot, her personality is amazingly sweet -- just the type of person you want to work with for such a special event. Thank you Julia!!
With love,
Eling and Dan

Profile Picture User7942992, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

By far the best florist in Miami, so kind and easy to work with and so talented. I am VERY PICKY when it comes to flowers and Julia was patient and listened very carefully to what I wanted. She and Tim genuinely went above and beyond for my wedding. I couldn't have found a better florist anywhere in the country and will be using her for ANY flowers I ever purchase in the future (parties, birthday, Mother's Day, etc.) Worth every single penny!!

Profile Picture User5519135, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

For a magical outcome and a easy to get along with florist I highly recommend Julia! I began planning my wedding out of state which made it a little difficult but Julia was easy to get in touch with and accommodating for special requests. Once I got to know Julia we (my mom and I ) immediately wanted to hire her. She was very professional but also reassured she put extra care into her services. Ultimately, she did! When it came to the day of my wedding it was like she had gone into my subconscious and figured out what I wanted my wedding day to look like. The flowers came out so romantic, organic, ethereal. Though my event space didn't need much decorating she made it a unique fairy tale experience. She worked with me and my colors in a way that brought my wedding together. I highly recommend if you are looking for an out of the ordinary floral arrangement.

Profile Picture User5212493, 1+ year ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia is an angel. My now husband and I didn't know much about flowers (and no still don't), but Julia and her team expertly took what little vision we had and produced/executed a truly remarkable floral design for our wedding that was just perfect. Our guests (and our other vendors!) were gushing about how beautiful our flower arrangements were. Thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

No words could ever amount to how wonderful and perfect Julia is... From her sweet sense of self, to her breathtaking work of art. As far as our wedding goes, there was never a second option; it was always her. Julia was a joy to work with and I have happily recommended her to countless friends, a lot of which have hired her to do their wedding florals as well. One of the best things about her is that she really takes the time to work with you and understands your vision with clarity. She will bring to life that garden of dreams you have in mind for the happiest day of your life... And she will be by your side, through changes and budget revisions, every step of the way. She is a star in my book, and my personal fave.

Thanks for creating the wedding of my dreams, Julia!!! You are the very best!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I fell in love with Julia's designs before I even knew she was located in South Florida. Julia's aesthetic was exactly the look I was going for (outside vintage garden feel) Julia worked with me on my budget after the first meeting's quote I told her I needed to lower the cost and she kept the same look just using a little bit different flowers on my second quote. Every detail was perfect she made my dream a reality!

Profile Picture User5313379, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Julia is so sweet and definitely knows how to work with brides! I haven't had her show me completed projects yet but pictures of her work look incredible and I also attended another wedding she provided florals to and really was attracted to the garden-inspired arrangements. I look forward to seeing what she does for my big day!

Profile Picture Maya, 2/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Planning a wedding can be pretty stressful and complicated as you want to make sure everything turns our perfectly! Well, "perfect" is the only word I can use to describe Julia and her amazing work. From the first day I met with Julia, I knew I had made the right decision. I presented Julia with many different ideas and dreams, and she exceeded all of my expectations. Each flower arrangement was gorgeous, revealing all the hard work and dedication put into it. Julia was able to recreate all of the ideas I presented her with, and made them even more special. There are no words to explain how thankful I am for her amazing work, and for making our special day extra beautiful. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your beautiful work and thank you for being part of our big day.

Much love,
Shelby and Andres Cano

Profile Picture Shelby, 12/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia created the most beautiful floral
Designs for our wedding! We could not stop marveling at how beautiful everything she created looked! Besides her and her teams artistry she is a wonderful and calm person to work with. Our wedding was outside under a sperry tent with a huge downpour and Julia and her team worked to make our dream wedding as perfect as we imagined! Thank you Julie and her entire team .

Profile Picture Irene, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was referred to Julia by Earth & Sugar who was doing my wedding cake (man, what a team!!) and as soon as I scoped our her instagram, I knew that was the look that I wanted for my wedding. All the beautiful flowers she uses and the way that she sets them up to create these gorgeous centerpieces and bouquets is just amazing. She is also so so sweet and easy to work with (especially when you don't know anything about flowers like me). The way she decorated our wedding cake and my bouquet are my absolute highlights, i feel light when looking at those images xD!! Wish I could attach one to this review since its so beautiful!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had such a beautiful wedding and this is largely attributed to Julia. Five stars does not even begin to do her justice; she is truly an artist. From our first meeting with Julia she was so nice and professional and totally understood my style and what I wanted. When I saw the reception, the amazing chuppah, and my bouquet, I was completely blown away. Everyone was amazed at florals we had, including all our vendors. Her work is just exquisite.

Profile Picture Angela, 2/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia Rohde did the florals for my wedding and they were STUNNING! She is so professional and easy to work with. She also has such a calming way about her, which is definitely what you want from your wedding vendors amidst the craziness! She listens to your inspiration and feedback and really works on it to ensure that you have your dream florals. And let me tell you that she nailed my description and wishes...the florals were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and I got so many compliments on them. She is also willing to go above and beyond. She met my mom and I with a mock up as we picked out tableclothes to ensure that the centerpieces matched the tablescapes perfectly, and they were the day of! My bouquet was also breathtakingly beautiful - all white and she added charms of my two uncles who had passed away. All in all, I highly recommend Julia! My wedding wouldn't have been the same, and she's so willing to work with you and your needs that I don't see why anyone wouldn't work with her!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were absolutely thrilled we were with what Julia created for our special day. Actually, beyond thrilled. I honestly could not have asked for anything more beautiful and perfect. Not only did she execute our vision, but she brought her own creativity and flare, which made it even better than I could have imagined. I just about died when I saw what she created! it was so stunning!!

Everything from the chuppah to the tables to the mantels. It was truly perfection in every way. I felt like I was living in a fairy tale.

Julia truly helped make the day one of the most memorable days of our lives and working with you was a complete and total pleasure.

I HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Erin , 1/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment Julia and I began communicating back and forth about my proposal, she was incredibly professional, kind, and prompt! She always responded to my e-mails and questions in an appropriate amount of time which is so important and I find so rare these days in so many industries.

After my wedding planner and I met with her to describe our vision for the wedding florals and decor, Julia came back with a proposal that absolutely hit the nail on the head. She saw something more beautiful than I could see myself! From then on, she was so easy to work with and gracious when I came up with different ideas and changes along the way.

The final production? So beautiful I cried! Our guests were blown away. Even my husband who could care less about flowers was so impressed. My sister called it "flower perfection". Everything from the bouquets, the chuppah, cocktail tables, reception tables, escort display, cake table was perfectly put together...every last detail was in place. The flowers were drop dead gorgeous. She also took care of and provided other decor such as our votives, lanterns, terrariums, candles, bud vases etc. My bridal bouquet was possibly the most beautiful arrangement of flowers I've ever seen.

All I wanted as a bride was to not worry on the wedding day and know that our wedding was in good hands. Julia totally delivered that--I did not have to worry about a single thing when it came to her tasks. I had a destination wedding and Julia showed up early and prepared. Julia and her team were so sweet and easy to work with. She really made my wedding flower dream come true. I can't wait to share her pictures with the world because she seriously did some superstar work. I will always look back on our wedding day and be able to gush when I think of the flowers. We were all sad when they had to go because of how stunning they were.

I highly highly recommend Julia Rohde Designs to any bride!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia Rohde was the florist for my wedding and her floral arrangements and bouquets were just stunning! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful work! The attention to detail and selection of flowers were superb. What an artist! Julia was so easy to work with. Without her the vision for my wedding would have never happened. Julia also made a gorgeous vintage chalk board sign for the wedding and she put together the table numbers and escort cards! I highly recommend her :)

Profile Picture Monica, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia Rohde Designs was able to capture exactly what I wanted for my wedding and I highly recommend Julia's work! I shared my ideas with her and she was able to bring them to life in a way I could have only dreamed of.

Julia is very professional and flexible. She truly listened to what my ideas were and gave me recommendations when I needed them. Her floral designs are impeccable and looked absolutely beautiful!

I would highly recommend Julia Rohde Designs to anyone who wants to work with someone who has a passion for what they do. Thanks again Julia!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I initially began the wedding planning process, flowers were at the near end of my priority list. Julia so far exceeded my expectations that flowers became one of my favorite parts of the entire wedding.I could not have DREAMED of a more beautiful bouquet for our wedding, right down to the ribbon that wrapped that gorgeous hunk of flowers together. Not only did they look like they came straight out of a magazine, but they smelled AMAZING. My bridesmaids were thrilled, as was my flower girl :) Julia put together beautiful corsages and bout's for our parents, but I must say my favorite aspect of Julia's work was the chuppah. I was speechless when I saw it. On top of that, she is sweet as could be and is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture lauren, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot describe how gorgeous the flowers were for our wedding. I had a planner who got me in touch with Julia, and we had several phone conversations to discuss what I wanted. To be quite honest, I didn't know what I wanted. I told her my general theme and colors, and just told her to go for it. I will say, Julia is pricier than other florists, but she was worth every penny. I didn't see any of the flowers before the wedding, and didn't even know what she'd use. When she walked in with our bouquets. I was so stunned by how beautiful they were. They were exactly what I didn't know I always wanted. My bouquet was perfect. I couldn't believe from the jibber jabber of my description of what I wanted, she read my mind so well! Our centerpieces were magnificent. They matched the theme so well. They made the room look so elegant. Julia was so sweet, and understood my budget. She didn't try to make me get stuff she knew I could do myself cheaper. She made suggestions to lower the price. She was fair and honest. We were so happy with our choice.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia is nothing less than phenomenal. Her attention to detail, and obvious talent for design take her a step above any other florist out there. She really listened to me, and just 'got' what I envisioned. Taking my thoughts and using her knowledge to come up with all the beauty and intricate details. Amazing....just amazing! Thank you Julia!....and your beautiful smile :)

Profile Picture Jessie , 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia exceeded every expectation on our wedding day, demonstrating diligence, fine attention to detail and professionalism.

She knocked the floral design out of the park and satisfied every single detail I had imagined. The quality of the flowers was unparalleled (the ranunculus and the English garden roses, especially). We were also especially impressed with the personal accountability and work ethic she displayed - she hand delivered the flowers and then brought them back to our house late that night!

I would not hesitate to recommend Julia, and I would absolutely choose her again.

Profile Picture User3348184, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia did an AMAZING job on all the flowers and décor for our wedding. Everything turned out not only how I had imagined, but actually surpassed my expectations! She created these gorgeous giant paper flowers with moss centers that she nailed up alongside the trees that we got married between and it made the whole ceremony area look so beautiful! I was obsessed with my bouquet!! It had peonies, ruffled tulips, poppies, garden roses and more! I literally couldn't get over how beautiful it was!! Everyone was commenting on the centerpieces and how beautiful all the flowers, bouquets and boutonnieres were. People were commenting not only how beautiful they were, but how unique the types of flowers were. Julia's creativity and design is far beyond just the standard roses, she helped me choose the most beautiful varieties that I have literally only seen in magazines. I highly recommend her to any bride, she will truly make your wedding look like something out of a magazine! I cannot say enough how much I loved everything!

Profile Picture lynae, 2/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't really say much more about Julia that hasn't already been said - she did such an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding, I can't even believe it. I know pretty much nothing about flowers so we didn't really give her much input on what we wanted besides the colors. She put together a board of flowers that she could use and designs and all that stuff and showed us exactly what she was going to do. All we had to do was say, yes, we love it and it was done. When I actually saw my bouquet and the centerpieces, I was totally blown away. I mean, I knew they were going to be pretty, but these arrangements were more than anything I could have ever imagined. Seriously. Gorgeous. Plus, she is super nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The most beautiful personal flowers I have EVER seen! Julia's creativity and vision are truly inspiring. My flowers blew me away! Julia's attention to detail is incredible and everything she delivered took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience.

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Julia Rohde Designs provided all the floral arrangements for my baby shower and she is a genius! She was fully understood my theme and made it become a reality. When I saw it all come together, it absolutely exceeded my expectations. I could never imagine anyone else doing my floral arrangements for any event I have in the future. She also happens to be an extremely kind and patient person also. I highly recommend her for any of your floral needs!

Profile Picture monica, 11/17/13, 1 Review