Julia Hart Reviews

Julia Hart 5
  • Georgi

Georgi Toth · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Incredible!!!

I was very excited to receive our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. I knew both would be amazing but she completely blew us away. The pictures are something my husband and I will cherish forever. Julia completely changed our day for the better. She was so organized and professional. We had 300 guests at our wedding and a large wedding party yet she was always calm and efficient. There was no stress involved with her and her team in booking/planning/day of. I highly recommend Julia and Raleigh. Also definitely add the video recap of your day. We have watched ours a thousand times! They truly captured the love between my husband and I and we cannot thank them enough.

Julia Hart 6
    Julia Hart 7
    Julia Hart 8
    Julia Hart 9
    Julia Hart 10
    Sent on 12/31/2019
  • · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and professional

Hiring Julia and her team to photograph and video our wedding was a no brainer! She came recommended to us and did not disappoint! She was professional, creative, and supportive throughout the entire process!!! I would highly recommend for an photos needed!! Also very timely with our video snippet the next day!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Devanney · Married on 10/04/2019

Highly Recommend!!

I recently married my husband, Kyle at Deerfield on 10/4/19. My wedding was absolutely perfect and Julia Hart Productions played a huge role in making my wedding a dream come true! Their services literally saved me! The videographer I had hired prior was a nightmare- I found myself caught in an unprofessional mess and needed to get out as soon as possible. I was devastated thinking I would be forced to go without. Julia and her husband were so accommodating- we were able to sit down and meet with Julia within a couple of days of first reaching out to her! My husband and I were so grateful to sign a contract with her as soon as we did, considering we signed with her only a couple weeks before our wedding day! And thank God we did- Julia Hart Productions knows their stuff! I looked to Julia's team for advice, suggestions and professional input and was NEVER disappointed with their response. We felt comfortable and carefree- we were truly able to enjoy our day :) Julia Hart bent over backwards to ensure I had everything I was envisioning! This vendor has exceeded the highest rating and I would recommend her services to anyone interested in capturing memories you want to relive the rest of your life. Thank you again Julia Hart Productions for the most beautiful wedding video!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Becky · Married on 09/29/2019

Much more than a photographer!

Choosing Julia Hart to do our wedding photography and video was the best decision we could have ever made!! Julia was so organized, made us feel way less stressed, helped me get ready on our wedding day, coordinated everything with our other vendors and guests, and was more of a friend than anything else. There is something about her that is so special and unique and it really shows in the pictures and videos that she takes. She has a way of making people feel so comfortable and naturally happy and we couldn't have had such an amazing wedding without her! Thank you again for everything we will cherish your photos and videos forever!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Amanda Rottenkolber · Married on 09/14/2019

If you book any vendor, make sure it’s Julia Hart.

Julia made our wedding perfect. I realized I didn’t share nearly enough detail in my review (I thought there was a character limit) so I’m back to share more....

Julia was not only the most professional, organized, and detailed vendor we had. She is also beyond talented and has a beautiful and kind soul. She kept us on time for the entire day and I never had to worry about what to do or where to go next. I felt completely at ease.

And then the quality of her photos and video?! I am absolutely floored. She delivered more photos than promised in a shorter time frame than expected. And each one is such a perfect representation of our perfect day.

I could go on for years about how amazing Julia is, but I’ll leave you with just one piece of advice: book her, and book her now.

Julia Hart 11
    Julia Hart 23
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Kara · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 9/28

Julia is amazing! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and she was so easy to work with. Our pictures and video came out absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Julia and her team!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Tuzzolino · Married on 09/09/2019

Simply blown away!

I hired Julia to take some professional photos for my new wedding invitation website and all I have to say is...I am blown away! Well, I have more to say than just that :) I reached out to Julia on Instagram, as I have followed her for a long time and admire her work. I reached out just a few days ago, and we were able to schedule something SUPER fast (something that I've found, in the past, can be tricky with photographers. There's typically a lot of back and forth involved, and with Julia, there wasn't).

She came to my apartment to do the shoot and was super friendly, professional, and FUN to work with (ya know, the important things you want in a photographer, aside from just photo aesthetic). Julia came prepared with her equipment, tested the lighting in the room we were shooting in and made me feel so comfortable, confident, and relaxed. Her instructions were very easy to follow (chin down, turn body slightly, etc).

Within three hours of the shoot (again, we did this at 11:45 am today) - she DELIVERED the final, edited, curated photos! Again, as I said up top...just blown away. She delivered even more images than I expected, way faster than I expected, and I love the way every single one of them looks. I can't wait to add them to my East Avenue Creations website and finally get it launched!

Thank you SO MUCH, Julia, for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Sara

Sara List · Married on 08/31/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g.

After taking our time selecting our photographer/videographer, we decided to go with Julia Hart. This was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. My now Husband can be a little shy and Julia knew exactly how to make him feel comfortable in front of the camera. Julia and her team were awesome the entire day making sure to capture everything! We just received our photos/videos from our wedding and they are absolutely INCREDIBLE.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya Elizabeth · Married on 08/17/2019

Julia Hart is amazing!

Julia Hart captured our day so beautifully. Her and her team are extremely talented! She even gave us a sneak peak video that night after our wedding. We are so happy we decided on a videographer and we couldn't imagine anyone else capturing our day. We have received so many compliments on our videos so far.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Brittney · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely incredible

Julia is truly the best of the best. She is extremely talented and her work is beyond words. Besides that, she is the sweetest, most passionate person. She goes above and beyond for her clients and helped with way more than an ordinary photographer would. She perfectly directed us on how to get the most amazing photos too. There were no awkward moments when we didn’t know what to do or how to pose. She helped fix my hair, taught me how to cut my cake, and was truly another friend on our day. There aren’t enough words to express how amazing Julia is and we are so appreciative to her and thankful we picked her!

Julia Hart 24
    Sent on 08/21/2019

Hanna · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn’t have had a better experience!!

Julia and her team are true professionals and so fun to work with. I have never felt comfortable being photographed but she made me and everyone else feel so comfortable. The result... the most stunning and natural photographs. I would go to Julia to photograph any big events to come. Cannot say enough how great this team is. The wedding video is the best, we will never lose those tiny special moments from a perfect day! Forever will recommend Julia Hart!

Julia Hart 25
    Julia Hart 26
    Julia Hart 27
    Julia Hart 28
    Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie DiCesare · Married on 05/04/2019

The best in the business!

Julia Hart and her team will astonish you. She was THE KEY to making my wedding day perfectly memorable. As a bride, you plan every single detail in hopes that everything will run smoothly and that people will remember. Truth is, you can't guarantee that will happen and you end up in a whirlwind of excitement that you may forget some special moments. This never happened to me because we had Julia.
    We only had to meet one time before the date and she guided me through the day's timeline without a worry in the world. She captured it all. From an early morning start getting ready to the ending dance party. I now have over 800 professionally edited photos, two heart-warming highlight videos to music, and a start-to-finish edited video of the whole entire day. We received her work in the form of a flash drive and 4 DVDs. We have full rights to everything and simply shared them on Google Photos with friends and family. Not to mention, these items were delivered BY HAND to my house, gift-wrapped with candies and tissues on our one month anniversary. Oh, and even better...I received a text from Julia BEFORE my wedding day was even over with 3 edited photos AND the first video was posted less than 24 hours after!
    You don't have to question anything about her. Worried about only one photographer? See above...^^^800 photos! Worried about timing? Give the girl 5 min of your time and she captures a shot that could go on the cover of a magazine. She found a brick wall next to our church and took 5 pictures in 1 minute and that picture is now our thank you card. Worried about finding a location for pictures? We had ours at Charlotte Beach (if you're not familiar...its a dirty smelly beach) in 40-degree windy weather and she hyped us up so much and was able to efficiently catch gorgeous shots with practically nothing as the backdrop. Worried about a big family to manage? She was a boss during our post-ceremony family pictures and professionally organized 150+ distracted Greeks and Italians, wasting no time at all. Worried about being uncomfortable in front of the camera? Julia was my hype girl and caught natural moments by keeping us laughing and avoiding awkward posing. She just knows what she's doing!
    Long story short: her team delivers and trust everything that she does because she is the best in the business.

Julia Hart 29
    Julia Hart 39
    Julia Hart 40
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Taylor Dreste · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing photo and video team!

Julia and her team were truly amazing to work with for our November wedding! The pictures turned out awesome! Her and her team were on time, professional, organized, and made sure the day ran so smoothly to capture the best photo and video footage! I am obsessed with the video footage and have been watching it daily! 10/10 would recommend Julia Hart!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Kate Davin · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing Husband and Wife Team

The Julia Hart team is professional, creative, and completely comforting!! Julia was born to be a creative director, as she has the eye for amazing shots. The pair made our wedding day so special, and were there for all our important moments (nothing was missed)!! The video footage is AWESOME. Julia gives you a montage 1-2 days after, and then a long montage with your package (as well as the whole video footage). She even delivered it to our house in the cutest packaging. We love love love this husband and wife team, and we cannot wait to work with them again!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Michele Biondi · Married on 10/27/2018

Our experience with Julia Hart was wonderful!

Julia and her crew are literally amazing. From the moment they arrived to the moment the my left, they put in some serious work that did not go unnoticed for one second. Even my coordinator for the day was amazed with Julia and said "wow, that girl is amazing. She has a job to get done and certainly got it done." Julia even took off her jacket in the pouring rain just to give me something to sit on outside to capture the most perfect shots. Julia took our venue and used it to her full potential. She understood our vision and style and have given us photos that literally look like they are out of a magazine. The talent behind Julia Hart is seriously something special and I am so glad we chose them for our big day. The pictures we have seen so far have made our jaws drop to the floor. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND JULIA HART! ❤️

Julia Hart 41
    Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Gensler · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply the best!

Julia and her team did the photo and video for our October 2018 wedding! Working with her was an amazing experience from start to finish, and we are forever grateful. She met with us several times leading up to the wedding, answered all of our questions in a timely matter, did beautiful engagement pictures, and made us feel so comfortable leading up to our big day! She coordinated everything- we did not have to worry about a thing! It was such a relief knowing that our special day was being perfectly captured, it really allowed us to focus on each other and enjoy every moment together. Our wedding package is just absolutely STUNNING and breathtaking. Each and every picture is perfect, and our videos bring tears to our eyes almost every time we watch them. We can relive our beautiful wedding day forever thanks to Julia and her team. She not only captured the wedding, but who we are as a unique couple. We received so many compliments on our photos and videos, and I recommend Julia to everyone I know! We can't thank Julia enough, and would definitely use her talents again in the future! :)

Julia Hart 51
    Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Talon

Talon Billow · Married on 10/13/2018

Julia is amazing!

I loved having Julia as our Photographer! I don't know how she caught everything important to us but she did and we are so in love with our photos! Don't make the mistake we did - use her Videographer service as well! I cherish the mini clips she made for us and wish we had done the real thing!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

She truly captures the love!!!

Our pictures came out absolutely breathtaking!! And she edited and got the photos and video back so soon! Julia was much more than a photographer, she helped us with our time frame of the day and truly cared about how our day went!!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Casciani · Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 for the Julia Hart dream team!

There are not enough words to adequately express our sincere thanks and appreciation to the Julia Hart team. Julia and Raleigh captured our day, start to finish, with incredible photos that truly embodied us. That is a remarkable thing. We were ourselves in every single photo and clip of video that we received; laughing, dancing, and enjoying every part of our day. They brought every single second of our wedding back to life with the photos and videos. The ability to relive the most special day of our lives is the greatest gift. We are honored to have chosen a team like Julia Hart to be in charge of helping us relive our magic. And that is exactly what they did. From quick turn around time, to making sure every single detail is perfect on your day, you truly can’t ask for more from a photo or video duo. Their work speaks for itself. We were speechless when we received our package; with tears in our eyes and full hearts... we can sit back and watch our most memorable day over and over again. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts💍❤️

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish!!

Julia and her husband Raleigh are such a great team. They captured everything so perfectly - and it was so effortless working with them! They even did a drone shot of our venue! They posted a short video of our wedding on Facebook the night of the wedding!!! - which I was not expecting at all! When we got the actual footage just weeks later, it exceeded our expectations. I cannot even tell you how many times I have watched it. We 1000% recommend Julia Hart!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Couldn’t Have Found A More Amazing Photographer

I cannot give Julia remotely enough appreciation, gratitude, or credit for her ability to capture the most amazing photographs of one of the most special days of my family's life. She went above and beyond in the short amount of time we had (roughly 8 weeks!) between "randomly" finding her mesmerizing work here on Facebook (big shout out to Adam & Chelsea for finding this gem of a professional/sweetheart/awesome person and getting married a few weeks before us so we could totally Facebook stalk their AMAZING wedding video, swoop in, and beg her to take us on with such short notice and a budget that most photographers wouldn't give a second thought to working with), to locking her down for our wedding out on Canandaigua Lake in September. In hindsight, there was nothing random about this, and I wholeheartedly believe that there was no one more perfect for the job - everything worked out the way it was supposed to, and that included having Julia there as far more than just a photographer for a few hours. From the minute she arrived, she went straight to work on capturing the literal magic happening around me that I was too distracted to notice - she stepped up and coordinated SO MUCH MORE than just taking pictures, and I can't tell you how much it meant to have such an amazing person help and undoubtedly doing everything she could to ensure the day went off without so much as a hiccough. Thank you, Julia, for everything - the photos are beyond stunning and will be cherished for years to come, and you've gained lifelong clients and friends in our family. I can't recommend a better, more reliable and talented photographer than Julia; from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

Julia Hart 64
    Julia Hart 65
    Julia Hart 66
    Julia Hart 67
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Alyse Soldi · Married on 08/25/2018

Can't say enough good things!

Julia and her team were amazing on our wedding day. They made sure to get all the shots we wanted and helped keep us on schedule. They are so personable and caring and really understand the importance of the day to the couple and their family. Her delivery was so fast. We had a few photos and a short video to share within DAYS! And our entire wedding package was delivered in less than two months. I can't say enough good things about Julia and her team and would definitely recommend her to anyone in the market for photo/video needs.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Julia Hart is absolutely amazing!

She captured our love so perfectly! She made us feel comfortable and our friends and family loved her! I’m obsessed with her work!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Honor · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing! Worth every penny! I would recommend her to everyone!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

10/10, would hire again!

Julia and her husband Raleigh were an absolute joy to work with! I knew I wanted to hire her when I saw the work she had done for Roc Girl Gang - her style is on-trend and authentic without being overdone. I originally reached out to her for just photography, and I am so glad that we decided to go with video as well. Everything from our day was captured so beautifully and she made everyone feel at ease about being in front of the camera. She has an assertive but kind personality when it comes to the shots she wants to get - a major plus for big groups and letting the bride and groom relax knowing that she's got it handled. Her delivery is incredibly fast (the teaser was online with a day or two) and she really takes care of her couples (hand delivered to our home with snacks for when you immediately drop everything and look at your slideshow). When its time for any sort of family photography in the future, Julia will be my first call.

Julia Hart 68