JukeBoxx Band Reviews

33 | Alexandria, VA

33 Reviews for JukeBoxx Band

Terrence Bagley · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Could not have been better--awesome. Nailed it.

I am a professional musician (and lawyer) . These guys get it right and know how to handle a crowd.

Sent on 10/29/2019

SHAWN · Married on 12/31/2019

Beyond happy!

loved this band! they didn't disappoint - so fun with the crowd but really allowed my daughter and her husband to enjoy themselves on and off stage along with the crowd NYE was especially special with these performers!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/26/2019

Everyone loved them!

I was planning my Richmond wedding from New York, which made hiring vendors difficult. All the wedding planning guides said to go see the bands you're thinking of play before you hire them -- who has time to do that??? My dad and I had asked from recommendations from East Coast Entertainment, watched a few videos, and chose Jukeboxx and hoped for the best. They were great! They learned our first dance song and from then on did a great job of keeping the guests dancing. Very high energy and entertaining. I would definitely recommend Jukeboxx for your Virginia-area wedding.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • Kirk

Kirk Clark · Married on 09/28/2019

10/10 Would Highly Recommend, Tremendous Energy and Music

Band was easy to coordinate with and professional in all dealings. During their performance, the dance floor was packed at all times with people from all ages! They always kept the energy levels high, attendees of our wedding have raved about their performance. 10/10 would recommend them to couples looking to have a lively dance floor with great music.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Harrison Graham · Married on 08/03/2019

Jukeboxx was incredible!

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed Jukeboxx. They had our entire party dancing the whole night. Everyone at our wedding said it was one of the best bands that they have ever heard!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 06/15/2019

Best band ever

I have to take a moment and say that JukeBoxx from East Coast Entertainment totally made our wedding this June. My husband and I were super particular when looking at bands, and couldn't have been happier with how the night turned out. Since our wedding we have heard so many compliments on how much fun and how great they were. They we're super flexible and worked with us before hand on our do and do not "play list." They we're interactive with our guests during their performance and they truly played exactly what we wanted to hear.

We even had friends who are engaged ask where we found them so they can book them for their own wedding! Our guests didn't leave the dance floor the whole night, we had an absolute blast! I can't say enough great things about this band if you're looking for a band for your wedding don't think twice-- book them right now!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Christine

Christine Tierney · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic Music and Performance

JukeBoxx Band gave an amazing performance at our wedding! They were great to work with prior to the wedding, had a perfect set list, and had everyone dancing during the entire reception. Not only was their music great, but they were also great performers. A week later, we are still hearing from our guests how great they were. I would definitely recommend JukeBoxx Band to any couple!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Smith/boyd · Married on 11/03/2018

Jukeboxx Band

Jukeboxx was AMAZING!! They had the guests on the dance floor all night. Everyone asked us where we found them. They were extremely talented and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Rita K Ness · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic Band!

So many compliments from our guests about the band! They kept everyone up and moving even the people who normally don't dance! I looked around during the last dance of the evening and the dance floor was full and the chairs were empty! Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Gillian · Married on 08/25/2018

These guys were absolutely amazing!! Everyone had a wildly wonderful time and they kept all ages on the dance floor the whole night! They even let me sing ahhh!!! How could it get better!! As musicians ourselves, we had a host of professional musicians there and every single one commented about their technical prowess, mastery of a variety of genres, and how they could not get enough. Jukeboox was the cherry on top of a perfect night!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding wonderful

Jukeboxx played for my daughter's wedding 9/18. They made the party the best ever!!! All the guests danced and danced. They are energetic and talented. We can't thank them enough for a super job!!!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so happy that we hired JukeBoxx to perform at our wedding! My husband and I were definitely at odds over DJ vs band, and he was SO happy we went with my decision to have a band and agreed it was worth every penny! It was really hard in the beginning to make a decision on which band to hire, but I knew the minute I watched the promo videos for JukeBoxx that we could not go wrong! They truly made our wedding day so memorable! They had everyone on the dance floor dancing (even my grandparents who are not in the best health were dancing, which seriously made my whole families night to see). We are still receiving so many compliments on how great our band was! We feel so lucky that we found such an awesome band for our special day. We chose to have the saxophone & keyboard played for our ceremony music & at cocktail hour and it was SO worth it! Highly recommend adding those services on as well! Choose JukeBoxx, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Allie · Married on 01/19/2018

Jukeboxx was everything we hoped for and more for our wedding. So many of our guests stopped us and asked, “who is this band?! They are so good!” We absolutely loved them. Thank you, Jukeboxx!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Christine · Married on 01/06/2018

We hired JukeBoxx for our wedding on January 6, 2018 and we couldn’t be happier with their performance! They were amazing and we have received so many compliments on the band. JukeBoxx was upbeat, professional, and fun! My husband and I spoke with Mark, the drummer and band representative, a few times prior to the wedding. He was so easy to work with and extremely patient with us. We told him what kind of music we wanted and the band performed accordingly. The Band read the vibes of our crowd and the music just got better and better throughout the night. Most importantly, JukeBoxx sounded so good and kept the dance floor packed all night. The singer’s voice was beautiful and the horns were outstanding.

We also had two of the band members perform at our cocktail hour. The keyboardist and guitarist did a fantastic job! They helped make a wonderful first impression for the wedding night.

I highly recommend JukeBoxx Band.

I highly recommend JukeBoxx.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2017

Jukeboxx was the party! Having a New Year's Eve wedding, the band was a very important element and Jukeboxx not only delivered what they promised but above and beyond. They were not only talented but energetic and crowd engaging. All of our guests LOVED (from our parents, grandparents and friends) them and Mark was a dream to coordinate with. He understand our vision, was very responsive and gave us a night we will never forget!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

All I can say is ... WOW. This band blew us and our guests away. My wedding was 3 weeks ago, and I am still having people reaching out telling me how great the band was. There wasn't an open spot on the dance floor all night. They read the crowd SO well. I barely gave them any direction, and they were able to pick up on the crowd's likes and dislikes based on energy and adjust accordingly. On top of which, they were so much fun! They were worth every penny - and more.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Sally · Married on 09/30/2017

It was an AMAZING evening celebrating the wedding of our daughter! Y'all were just fantastic!!! Everyone started dancing immediately and the energy continued all evening! What a fun night! I really appreciate your willingness to learn/play some special songs for us! It was just perfect and we can't thank you enough! Trying to think of another event so we can get you back!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2017

We LOVED Jukeboxx and were SO happy with their performance. Everything leading up to the day was seamless. On the actual day, they were unbelievable. They kept us and our guests dancing non-stop. Guests kept telling us how awesome our band was and we have to agree!
    Left our venue soaking wet from sweat we danced so hard. Jukeboxx was everything we hoped for and more!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kirk · Married on 05/20/2017

These guys are phenomenal. We went with their "lite" version - a 6 member band - and we were not disappointed. They were able to play the mix of genres that we wanted, and everyone at the party was pleased. They played a couple of Motown hits and my aunts and uncles ran to the dance-floor screaming "they're playing our songs! they're playing our songs!" We'll never forget it. If you are looking for a live band for a fun and active experience they are the way to go. Jukeboxx funk you up!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Michele · Married on 07/30/2016

Jukeboxx went above and beyond all our expectations on our wedding day. They are, by far, THE BEST wedding band we have ever heard. Our guests can't stop raving about them, either. My husband and I wanted a funk band for our wedding, and Jukeboxx was exactly that for us. They kept all our guests on the dance floor and played an array of funk and soul that everyone loved. A full band with a horn section was really important to us, and many of our guests commented about how much better a 10 piece band sounds for a wedding compared to a DJ. We had some seriously adverse weather during our wedding day, but the band was so accommodating with staying dry inside, playing outside, waiting for the dance floor to be dried off, and I believe they even stayed longer than their contract to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest. Don't hesitate - just book them.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tom · Married on 06/11/2016

We're really delayed in writing this review but Jukeboxx did our wedding last June and they were fantastic. We received rave reviews and everyone loved them. I would highly recommend to anyone considering. They were great at getting everyone out onto the dance floor and engaging all age groups.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Jukeboxx was absolutely amazing! So many people have told us this was the best band they have ever seen at a wedding and the most fun wedding they had ever been to. Everyone was dancing until the very last song. Even then we could hardly get people to leave! Thank you, Jukeboxx!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jukeboxx played at our wedding on Kiawah Island on 4/2/16, and we could not have loved them more! The band leader quickly responded to emails prior to the event and was very professional and easy to work with. They did a wonderful job accommodating our requests regarding the kinds of songs we wanted played. And MAN, can they play!!! They had the whole wedding up and dancing the entire night. Hit after hit after hit. My husband and I literally did not leave the dance floor. We had several people tell us that they were the best wedding band that had ever heard-- and I of course agree!

Sent on 04/17/2016

We had a complete ball! The band KILLED it and came out HOT letting all our guests know they are no regular oll band. They were everything we had hoped for to make our day unbeatable. We asked for a high energy experience and that is exactly what we got. They were friendly, talented, professional, and ready to BRING IT. I can’t say enough good things.

Sent on 01/21/2016

This band was exceptional. I have never had so many guests comment on how much they enjoyed themselves at one of our events as I did at my daughter & son-in-law's wedding. And they all specifically mentioned the band. Even the hotel catering director and our party planner were so impressed, they both took business cards and are recommending this band to any and all planning any kind of gala, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, what ever! I would not hesitate to book them again at our next function.

Sent on 01/24/2016