Juhasz Music Reviews

31 | Stratford, CT

31 Reviews for Juhasz Music

31 Juhasz Music Reviews

Meagan · Married on 08/25/2018

Steven and team were so easy to work with! They have an extensive playlist and they sound incredible. They coordinated with our planner, the church pianist and photographer so everything worked out seamless and we didn't have to worry. We got married in a church and had to use the church's pianist and Steven and team were able to coordinate songs and they played beautifully together! The string quartet definitely was the highlight of our ceremony!

Carrie · Married on 07/14/2018

Steven was wonderful to work with. It was important to my daughter to walk down the aisle to a beautiful, but somewhat obscure Joe Satriani song. Steven created a beautiful arrangement of this song for a very nominal fee. I would recommend Steven 100%!

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

Had a fantastic experience working with Juhasz Music and was so happy with their music at my wedding! They accommodated my special requests and I highly recommend them!

Natoiya · Married on 09/15/2017

Absolutely amazing! Was on time and played beautifully!!

Christopher · Married on 07/22/2017

Steven is excellent. We hired Steven to play our cocktail hour and our first dance. He was always available prior to the wedding to answer questions and address any reservations. We were very lucky to find someone as talented and flexible as Steven. The song we chose for our first dance was not in his repertoire. That did not matter. Steven and the trio played the song the night of or wedding flawlessly.

He comes with the highest recommendations from me. Easy to work with, talk to, and very very good.

Patty · Married on 07/01/2017

Stephen Juhasz and his two colleagues comprised a string trio that played during cocktail 1.5 hour at my daughter's wedding on July 1, 2017. The music was 100% spot on, including my "please play" requests and my "please don't play" requests.
    This is a group of true professionals that need no hand holding, understand musical aesthetic, and have the flexibility to read the room and respond appropriately. Their repertoire is extensive, and they are able to navigate different genres without sounding choppy or random. The play lists on the web site is impressive and the trio was open to requests outside of their stated repertoire. I found Steve to be flexible with his start time (up to 30 minutes) which was important because our service went a bit longer than expected. His pricing was fair and competitive to the market.
    I recommend Juhasz Music unconditionally and without hesitation.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Juhasz Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Patty, for the kind words! We had a great time performing at cocktail hour, and wish Taylor & Chris all the best!

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2016

I strongly recommend Steven and his team. We wanted to challenge ourselves and did a Argentine tango for the first dance and we would like to have the string quartet play the music as we are dancing . So I asked Steven whether they could do an arrangement for a song we picked and made a recording so that our dance coach can create a dance according to it . He did that without extra charge (except for the arrangement) and sent us he recording timely. Other people I chatted with wanted to charge us for a large fee for the recording which I found not very reasonable. Their performance on the day was great too and thank god the dance was a blast!!

I would highly recommend Juhasz Music to all who are interested. Steven was very helpful in choosing the music for my ceremony. Not only did he provide me with a list of song choices but he also helped arrange them in the order that best suited my needs. The members of his trio even agreed to learn a piece that I requested! Juhasz Music definitely made my big day very special! Their music added a level of beauty and elegance that otherwise would not have been achieved during our mass. So happy I went with Juhasz Music!

Sydney · Married on 06/25/2016

They were great! We loved how helpful they were with picking our music for the ceremony and everyone loved the music!

Alison · Married on 04/09/2016

Steven juhasz was great to work with! He worked with me to play the ceremony and cocktail hour music to be exactly what I wanted! Everyone complimented them at the wedding on how beautiful they sounded and talented they were ! I would definitely recommend using them for any occasion !

Caitlin · Married on 08/29/2015

Everyone loved the violins at our wedding! It was perfect and they played everything we wanted, even learned a new song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to. Steven talked to me a lot about what I wanted through email, and was great to work with.

Steve was great to deal with. He made the process simple and easy! Great to deal with someone that genuinely loves what they do.

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

From the beginning, I wanted to have strings at my wedding. My fiance and I ended up going with a string trio from Juhasz Music and are so happy with our decision. We decided on traditional music for the processional and unity candle lighting, but then went with a Rihanna song for our recessional, which was so fun and different and our three musicians did a fabulous job. Our guests were so impressed and I was hearing via text even before I got to the church how great the musicians sounded. Steven and Kirsten were great to work with and super easy to communicate with. My only regret is not being able to hear the music before I walked in!

Janice · Married on 07/12/2015

Steven and his team provided ceremony and cocktail music for our wedding on 7/12/15. They were very professional and dressed properly for your event. My guests loved the music they have chosen and their wonderful performance! Prior to the event, Steven was responsive and pleasant to any requests we made. It was very romantic to have a live string trio at the ceremony!! I would highly recommend them for any wedding service. Thank you so much for being a part our special day!! Best Wishes, Janice and Jerrold, Boston, 07/16/15

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

I had always dreamed of having a string quartet at my wedding, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to come across Juhasz Music. Working with Steven was super easy from day one. He really understood what I was looking for, and he and his fellow musicians executed a beautiful performance that all of my guests raved about! Between the huge repertoire to select from, quick responses, and friendly attitude, I would recommend looking no further. Really blown away by the quality, professionalism, and talent! Thank you for making my day so memorable!!

Ainsley · Married on 09/20/2014

Steve was helpful from start to finish. I wasn't sure what I wanted played for the different parts of our ceremony and Steve offered many suggestions. He was eager to discuss our options and I'm so happy with our selections. The quartet was excellent and provided just the sound we were looking for during our ceremony. Steve even arranged a string version of Bruno Mars "Marry You" for our recessional (but I was so excited walking back down the aisle, I didn't even hear it playing - thank God for the video)! Our guests loved it.

Steve is extremely knowledgable, professional and friendly. Very easy to talk and a pleasure to work with.

Amy · Married on 08/31/2014

Steven,
    It was such a pleasure working with your quartet . You were so flexible , learned songs for me and really just gave me the music I always dreamed would accompany me down the aisle ! Best of luck - you are all so talented !

Erin · Married on 07/27/2014

Juhasz Music was a pleasure to work with. They had played my friends wedding which inspired me to add a string trio to my own wedding plans. They were responsive to getting things booked and play lists finalized prior to the event. They were on time and played our wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour following. Wonderful experience and talent all around.

J · Married on 07/12/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Steven to plan the music for our wedding ceremony. He was very accessible, professional, and helpful. I requested a piece that was not part of the repertoire and he and the other members of the quartet learned it and played it beautifully at the ceremony. He was also flexible and gracious enough to coordinate with a family member who sang during the ceremony. I got so many compliments after the ceremony on the music; it was truly special and added so much to the event, and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Caitlin · Married on 07/11/2014

Steven was a pleasure to work with. He was very kind and understanding regarding all of the details that go into planning a wedding! He is also very knowledgeable and had great music suggestions. We went over and selected each song for the procession together. On the day of the wedding, his string trio added such a beautiful touch to the ceremony. My processional song (Canon in D) was played exactly how I had imagined! Juhasz Music was also very affordable. Thank you to Steven and Juhasz Music for contributing to my wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2014

Steven was a pleasure to work with. We hired him for our ceremony music and we had so many compliments about how beautiful the music was. He was easy to work with and gave some great ideas for music choices.

lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Steven Juhasz was great to work with and I'm so happy that I hired him for my ceremony music. He made perfect suggestions for what to play and was great about finding an arrangement for the Cat Stevens song i wanted to walk down the aisle to. It doesn't hurt that he's a genuinely nice person!

Susie · Married on 07/29/2013

I worked with Steven Juhasz and his string quartet for my wedding in upstate NY this summer, and I strongly recommend them to all my friends and other couples who want their wedding to be classy and memorable. First of all, Steven was very responsive and was all ears to my needs. On top of our initial requests, Steven also recommended music arrangements that will work best at the venue / time. When unexpected issues came up, Steven was very understanding and accommodating. Thank you Juhasz Music! :)

Robert · Married on 06/29/2013

Music was beautiful and added a great deal to our wedding. Had Juhasz play durring the ceremony and durring the cocktail hour.

We had zero complaints, and were very happy with the music they provided.

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2013

The owner of the business Steven was more than easy to work with. He was professional, timely, and knows his music. I would recommend Jushaz Music to any Bride or Groom that want the special touch of live music.
    Thank you Steven!!!